Living With The Bad Boy [COMP...

By lemonzest13

[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
UR GIRL IS INDECISIVE
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
...An Explanation
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter

Note!

825 13 0
By lemonzest13

Hey guys, it's Selene here. This isn't a regular chapter/update thing, this is just a message from me to you.

If you're reading this- THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thank you for sticking with my book when there are so many out there and so many ways you could be spending my time. My story has 350-ish reads now (which is kinda CRAZY) and I know that's a really small amount for Wattpad standards, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate EVERY SINGLE read, vote and comment I get. When I first started LWTBB, I had no idea that it would go anywhere except a spam folder, and now over 300 people have seen it? You guys have no idea how crazy that is! Thank you for allowing me to get out of my shell and just write instead of trashing everything I write because I don't think it's good enough. Sometimes I still feel like what I write is terrible and is just cluttering the world and shouldn't exist, or I get obsessed with the numbers on my profile, but that's not what's important. At the end of the day, I'm SO thankful to be able to do something I love and be able to open it up to people actually looking at it.

Thank you guys. From the bottom of my 💜.

-Lemon Zest :)

(also for those of you wondering why I always sign my name differently, my full name is Selene but a lot of people call me Sel or Lemon Zest for some reason... the Lemon Zest part is a loooong story!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 51.5K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...
453K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
293K 5.8K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
32.9K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...