New Year

By alunaboston

When Maddie's old friend comes to iridium high with her group , the Foxes, tension starts. Maddie doesn't kno... More

First Encounters
New Boys
The Sharks
Smoothie Season
The Curse
the Panthers 2.0
(Characters )

The Beach

43 3 0
By alunaboston

Emma's POV:

I felt it . It was like a mini earthquake but I didn't know what it was ! I turned to the others to see if they noticed it too.
"Wow I think we just had an earthquake." Said Jax.
"Guys that wasn't an earthquake !" I said .
"Then how do you explain the earth shaking ? It was definitely an earthquake em ." Said Andi.
"Maybe it was something magical ! Like a spell !" I said trying to explain my worries.
"Whatever anyone want leftover pizza ?" Andi asked.
"You guys just ate !" I exclaimed.
"Yeah but we're still hungry!" Jax said and they all went down stairs . I was going to get to the bottom of This!

Bella's POV:

It was so obvious, a curse . But I couldn't tell Emma that. It most likely wasn't from the first realm and that's all Emma knew . I had to figure this out by myself . I had to find the witch who did this, and stop them.

Maddie's POV:

I asked proxy to come over after the whole curse thing . I was scared ok! And Diego makes me feel better . After I let him in we decided to go to the beach . I grabbed his hand and casted a spell to take us there.
"We don't want to stand here like a tree, so take us to the beach where we can be free!"
Once at the beach and proxy laid out the chairs I sat down and used a spell to get a smoothie. The sun was warm and everything was perfect again !
"Heyy maddieee." Said a familiar voice.
Ugh! It was Gisele ! Why can't I just be without her for like 2 seconds ?!
"Mm hi Gisele, funny seeing you here." I said in a rude tone. She obviously caught on but continued anyways .
"Who's this I don't believe we've met . Hi I'm Gisele head fox. And this is bailey and zoey." She said pointing to the twins. She flipped her hair back .
"Uh hi I'm Diego Maddie's boyfriend."
Here it comes.
"Ooooo Maddie's boyfriend! So what happened to Daniel ? Did he dump you ?"
That's it ! No more nice Maddie !
"If you don't mind Gisele we'd like to hang out just the two of us. Which is nice for leave before I -"
"Before you what ?" She said tilting her head to one side.
Shoot ! I forgot she doesn't know I'm a witch.
"Before iiiii leave !" I said nodding my head.
"Oh I'm so scared well tell daniel I said hi! Oh wait I guess you can't, byyyeee." And with that she walked away.
I can't believe that just happened.

Bella's POV:

When I got home that night I was thinking of my first week of my new school. So much had happened. I Met the chosen one, told her I was a witch, and proceeded to become friends with her. I had accomplished so much. I went up to my new room and took a deep breath. I painted the walls light blue and added flower decals to the walls. My bed was up against the wall to the window and I sat down. I had no homework for the night so I decided to make a list. Or more of a plan, to get rid of the first realm.
____________________________________
Hi guys! So this chapter is short but the next one will be longer Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
229K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...