Worlds Colliding (Gossip Girl...

By heartofice97

Nevaeh "Noe" van der Woodsen Hope Humphrey Alexander "Alex" Archibald Thyra Diamond Brooklyn Bass Dylan Bass ... More

characters
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Wild Brunch
chapter 3 - Poison Ivy
chapter 4 - Black Diamond Thyra
chapter 5 - Noe Exit
chapter 6 - The Handmaiden's Tale
chapter 7 - Victor/Victrola
chapter 8 - 17 Candles
chapter 9 - Wyatt Waldorf Must Pie!
chapter 10 - Hi, Society
chapter 11 - Holiday Hope
chapter 12 - School Lies
chapter 13 - A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate
chapter 14 - The Blair Bitch Project
chapter 15 - Desperately Seeking Serena
chapter 16 - All About My Brother
chapter 17 - Woman on the Verge

chapter 18 - Much 'I Do' About Nothing

605 20 17
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89828

There was a screen shot of a Gossip Girl article announcing Serena and Noe's return and Noe's amnesia, with a picture of them at the Ivy League Party in 1.03.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Georgina looked at Hope. "Did you really think that someone like Alex Archibald could fall for someone like Hope Humphrey? Why would a guy with everything to lose fall for someone who has nothing to lose?"

"You talking about money?" Hope asked skeptically.

Georgina shook her head. "No, not just that. But if he ends up with the girl from the wrong side of the Brooklyn river, if he loses everything, then he's not gonna have much left with you, is he? But if he had someone like me... someone with money and resources and contacts... at least he'll be better off. You should definitely think about how your relationship could hurt Alex in the long run."

Hope glared at her, shaking her head, stepping closer. "I know that you're just trying to hurt him and me for whatever happened in the past, but it's not gonna work. Whatever your real story is, I'm gonna find out. And you're not gonna be able to do this again."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Georgina had been fake crying, looking at Dan. "From the moment that I met you, I've been falling for you."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the Waldorf Apartment, NJBC was talking.

"Okay, so now that we know, why don't Serena and Alex just tell Dan and Hope about her?" Wyatt asked.

"Because she has that tape of me, and she'll use it," Serena answered. 

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", in the bar, Chuck and Blair sat together.

Chuck stood. "You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful, delicate and untouched. I don't want you anymore."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", in the school courtyard, Brooklyn looked at Chuck. "Eventually, you and Blair, the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge",  in the Waldorf apartment, Chuck smirked in approval. "I really do believe there is no one better for my brother and sister. Dylan, Brooklyn, I really think Wyatt and Thyra are the ones for you."

Wyatt and Thyra looked at Chuck in surprise for the approving of them, and Dylan and Brooklyn raised their eyebrows in surprise, but smiled slightly at Chuck, who returned with a smirk/smile.

From 1.13 "A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate", at school, Noe smiled, laughing, happily hugging Nate. Nate smiled, picking her up and spinning her around, causing her to laugh, putting her down. They both laughed.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "Just feels familiar."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the flashback to Shepherd wedding, Nate and Noe were hooking up.

Noe: (voice over from 1.15 Desperately Seeking Serena) "You said something happened between us before I lost my memory."

From 1.15 "Desperately Seeking Serena", outside the VDW/Bass apartment building, Noe and Nate were facing each other.

"One time, yes," Nate answered.

"Well, let's make this kiss something that I can't forget," Noe told him.

They smiled, kissing passionately and deeply. Noe wrapped her arms around his neck as he led her inside.

Noe: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "Would love to know what went down between us before the accident."

From 1.16 "All About My Brother", in Noe's room, Noe was remembering the kiss between her and Nate at the Shepherd wedding, but not yet remembering that they had hooked up that night.

Nate: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "I'll let you remember that on your own."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the Waldorf apartment, Noe looked between them in confusion. "All we did was kiss. Right?" The others reacted hilariously in awkwardness, not sure how to answer. Noe looked between everyone, noticing everyone's reactions, and because of the reactions, she realized that it was a lot more than a kiss, her mouth hanging open slightly as she took a deep breath in surprise. "Oh, my God. We..."

Nate nodded, speaking softly. "Yeah."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", at the rehearsal dinner, Nate and Noe were talking.

Nate sighed. "You're pissed at me for not telling you about the wedding, aren't you?"

"No," Noe answered. "No, that's actually... very complicated right now." Nate chuckled in agreement. "And we will have to talk about that."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the rehearsal dinner, NJBC (minus Noe and Serena) were talking.

"What if we told you we knew where Georgina Sparks was right now?" Brooklyn asked.

"I'd say let's get the bitch," Chuck answered.

Nate, Alex, Dylan, Wyatt, Chuck, Brooklyn, Blair and Thyra all smiled, walking out determinedly.

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Hope shook her head. "I can't talk about this right now, Alex. If Dan's with that psycho, then I need to find my brother."

Hope walked away. Alex sighed, hanging his head back, not knowing what to do, turning to look at Chuck, Nate, Dylan and Wyatt, who gave Alex a sympathetic look for Georgina meddling with his relationship with Hope just for the fun of it.

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", in the concert, Hope, Serena, Noe, Blair, Brooklyn and Thyra were standing together.

Hope answered her phone, putting it on speaker so they could hear. "Thank God you called. Noe, Serena, Blair, Brooklyn and Thyra are here helping me look for you right now. Where are you?"

Georgina was standing on a street sidewalk. "With me. Not only did I get to mess with you and Alex, but I got close to your brother, too, Hope."

"What are you gonna do?" Hope asked.

"It's not what I'm gonna do, sweeties," Georgina told them. "It's who I'm gonna do it with."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", in the Archibald Mansion, Alex, Nate and Anne were talking.

Alex stopped Anne from leaving. "The drugs were Dad's."

From 1.07 "Victor/Victrola", outside the Waldorf building, after Howie had punched Alex, and the cops had found his drugs in his pocket due to Alex and Nate giving them the tip, Howie was arrested.

Anne: (voice over from 1.07 Victor/Victrola) "It seems your father is facing some other charges. Embezzlement and fraud."

From 1.11 "Holiday Hope", in the VDW apartment, When Bart was proposing to Lily, Serena, Eric, Noe, Brooklyn and Dylan looked at them and each other in shock. Bart opened the box to show the engagement ring.

Lily: (voice over from 1.12 School Lies) "He proposed before we left. I'm going to say yes."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", outside the concert, Lily and Rufus kissed, holding each other close.

Rufus: (voice over from 1.16 All About My Brother) "I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride."

From 1.17 "Woman on the Verge", on the sidewalk, Georgina looked at Dan. "You don't mind missing the after party?"

"There's no place I'd rather be," Dan told her.

Georgina smiled, kissing Dan. After a moment, Dan kissed her back. 

In the closing, there was a screen shot of the Gossip Girl website, with a picture of Dan and Georgina kissing.

The headline read: That isn't Serena!

The caption underneath the picture read: Um, do I need to get my eyes checked, because that totally doesn't look like Serena. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the mystery girl Dan is kissing looks like, dare I say it, Georgina Sparks? WTF is Dan doing? And where the hell is Serena? And what happened to our favorite Romeo and Juliet, Alex and Hope? Things look like it's splitsville for both the UES/Brooklyn starcrossed romances, and rumor has it Georgina is the reason behind both the breakups. Well, I wouldn't put something like that past Georgina. She is totally crazy.

X•O°X•O

Worlds Colliding (Gossip Girl)

X•O°X•O

Day One

Morning - Central Park

(Song:) Beautiful World - Carolina Liar

Serena was wandering around the park, leaving a message on her phone. "Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night. I know it's early. Or late, if you haven't slept, like me. But, um, I'm pretty sure after this message, I will have officially filled your voicemail, so, uh... I'm gonna be helping Hope look for you."

X•O°X•O

Hotel

Lily and Rufus were waking up in bed together due to the fact that Rufus's phone was ringing.

Rufus groggily answered his phone. "Hello?"

"Who is it?" Lily asked.

"Hello?" Rufus repeated. "Yeah, this is Rufus. Wow. I'd have to check with the guys, but I'm pretty sure we're available. Yeah, okay."

Lily realized what had gone down between them the night before her wedding that would happen that day, sitting up. "Oh, my God."

Rufus hung up. "Oh, my God."

"What?" Lily asked.

"I just got the call," Rufus answered. "Lincoln Hawk is hitting the road. We're opening for the Breeders. I guess that Luscious Jackson reunion didn't work out. Wait, what was your 'oh, my God'?"

Lily stood, looking out the window. "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. It's day. As in, uh, as in wedding day. As in, uh, my... wedding day."

"Right," Rufus agreed awkwardly.

"But, uh, congratulations," Lily told him awkwardly.

Rufus nodded, regretful to have to lose Lily again. "Thanks."

"No, thank you, uh, for last night," Lily told him. "It was, uh..."

"Amazing," Rufus finished. Lily's phone rang, causing her to tense up. Rufus picked up her phone, checking the Caller ID. "It's Bart."

Lily nodded knowingly, nervously. "That's what I was afraid of."

"Do you want me to answer it?" Rufus asked.

Lily took the phone from him. "Do you want me to kill you?" Rufus smirked. Lily answered the call. "Hello? No, I know. Um... well, that's because we're not supposed to see each other on the day of the wedding. Okay, that's fine. I'll meet you in an hour." She hung up. "I don't know what Bart wants, but I have to go, um, talk to him."

"What about?" Rufus asked. "Any topics in particular?"

Lily turned to get her clothes so she could leave. "Well, I'm sure I'll think of something."

X•O°X•O

Waldorf Apartment - Thyra's Room

Brooklyn and Thyra had fallen asleep on Thyra's bed in their pajamas, in each other's arms. Thyra's alarm started to go off, waking them both up.

Brooklyn groaned, putting a pillow over her head. "I don't wanna get up. I'm so comfortable."

Thyra didn't open her eyes. "Just don't... don't move. 'Cause I think we figured it out."

Thyra turned in her bed to tap the snooze button on her alarm, making it turn off, before turning back to Brooklyn, draping her arm around her. Brooklyn turned her head toward Thyra over her shoulder, without opening her eyes, searching her lips out with her own, until she found them and they started to kiss.

Brooklyn chuckled. "I don't even care about morning breath right now." Thyra smiled dazedly. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Thyra replied.

"Ready to wake up and get some destruction on for today, Thyra?" Brooklyn asked.

Thyra peaked open her eyes, smirking, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Any day, Brooklyn."

Brooklyn smiled. "It's been a while since I've seen that."

"Seen what?" Thyra asked.

"That sparkle of mischief and happiness in your eyes," Brooklyn answered. "I guess that means your antidepressants are working."

"Yeah, they are," Thyra answered. "But they're not what are keeping me happy, Brooklyn. You are."

Brooklyn bit her lip, smiling. "Well, you are the main source of happiness in my life right now, too, Black Diamond."

Thyra smirked teasingly. "Who knew that a Bass could be so sweet? You, Dylan and Chuck are not usually sweet."

"Yeah, well, neither are Waldorfs, but Wyatt and Blair can pull off sweetness, and you're a Waldorf by adoption now," Brooklyn replied. "You grew up with Blair, Wyatt, and with Alex and Nate, so I think you got their Archibald brother sweetness. But both of us can be just as bitchy as the next Upper East Sider, but we pull it off better than most." Brooklyn gave Thyra a flirty look, smirking suggestively. "And being bitchy is a good thing for more than just planning downfalls, schemes and revenge. It's good for the streets and the sheets."

Thyra smiled, giving her an amused look. "Do you Basses always have to make a sexual joke? I know Dylan and Chuck do."

Brooklyn smirked, shrugging. "It runs in the family, Diamond."

Thyra smirked, shaking her head in amusement. "Come on. Let's get ready for today. I promised you that we were gonna take Georgina down after what she did to Serena, Noe, Eric, Hope, Alex and even Dan, and that's exactly what we're gonna do."

Brooklyn sat up. "Good. Georgina does not get to blackmail Serena into feeling guilty for a guy that she did not kill for a year, nearly hurt Noe when she gave her whatever the hell she gave her, out Eric like that, and torment Hope just because she has an obsession with Alex and get away with it. Not really caring about the other Humphrey's involvement."

Thyra chuckled, sitting up. "Right. Let's take that bitch down."

Brooklyn smirked, shaking her head. "That bitch is gonna regret ever coming back to the Upper East Side."

Brooklyn and Thyra looked at each other, content with the day's plans of destruction of Georgina after everything she did, smirking mischievously and cutely.

X•O°X•O

Wyatt's Room

Wyatt and Dylan were sprawled on the bed, passed out, shirtless in their pajamas.

Wyatt was slowly waking up, seeing Dylan laying next to him, startled at first, but slowly realizing it was just Dylan, sighing, calming down. He looked at Dylan for a moment, smiling to himself and at the peaceful expression on Dylan's face, but remembering their mission for the day, he bit his lip contemplatively.

Dylan slowly woke, turning to look at him. "Mm. Were you watching me sleep?"

Wyatt smiled sheepishly. "Hmm, possibly, a little."

"This is torture for you, isn't it?" Dylan asked.

"What?" Wyatt asked. "No."

Dylan smiled in amusement. "Hmm."

"No, I'm the most happy I've been in a while, just lying here and doing nothing," Wyatt told him. "Just watching you, and listening to you... breathe."

Dylan opened his eyes again. "Mm-hmm. Just making a mental checklist of all the things we need to do today to make sure that Georgina can't do anything else to Serena, or Noe and Eric. Or Alex, Hope and Dan. Debating whether you should accidentally kick me awake so that we can go take the bitch down."

Wyatt smiled, sitting up, moving closer to Dylan. "I wouldn't kick you awake."

"No?" Dylan asked, unconvinced.

Wyatt shook his head. "No. But I would kiss you awake."

Dylan smirked, sitting up so that he and Wyatt could meet halfway in a kiss, as they continued to kiss happily for a moment. After a moment, they pulled away.

"Wyatt, do you think we could just freeze time and never have this moment end?" Dylan asked.

"We can't, Dylan," Wyatt told him. "We'd be stuck in this bed forever."

Dylan smirked suggestively, winking. "I'm pretty sure that we could find something to do."

Wyatt raised his eyebrows in amusement. They both couldn't help but laugh.

Wyatt sighed, shaking his head. "You were right though. About getting rid of Georgina to make sure she can't blackmail Serena anymore, or hurt Noe, or get between Serena/Dan, Hope/Alex. And after what she pulled with Eric, too, that pisses everyone off, even me. So we can relax and do whatever after we get rid of her. But until then, let's just focus on getting her out of here."

Dylan nodded in agreement. "Let's. Noe said that she might have an idea that could help, but we just gotta do the work on bringing her idea to life, Wyatt. No rest for the wicked on the Upper East Side."

Wyatt chuckled. "Come on, Dylan."

They sat up to get dressed and ready for the day.

X•O°X•O

Blair's Room

Blair woke up in her bed with Chuck, gasping in shock, sitting up, hitting him hard in the chest to wake him up.

(Song Ends)

Chuck woke up in pain, complaining. "Ow!"

Blair jumped up from her bed to put distance between her and Chuck. "Who, what, when, where, why?"

"We were up late plotting against Georgina with Brooklyn, Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt," Chuck answered. "Brooklyn and Dylan must have went back to Thyra and Wyatt's rooms, and we must have dozed off."

"And you were on the floor," Blair told him.

"I didn't want to hurt my back," Chuck told her.

"Why?" Blair asked. "It's not like you ever do anything athletic."

Chuck sat up, smirking suggestively. "Well, that's not entirely true, now is it?"

Blair tilted her head. "Fine. Nothing that requires you removing your scarf."

"That was one time," Chuck told her. "It was chilly."

Blair gave him a hard look. "Enough about the past. Before you landed in my bed, Noe called us, Wyatt, Thyra, Brooklyn and Dylan and said that she had an idea, and it was actually a good idea, so we just gotta talk to her again."

Chuck stood, pulling on his suit jacket. "Well, I trust you, Nevaeh, Wyatt, Brooklyn and Thyra can take it from here. Dylan and I have a best man speech to write and no time to write it."

"Don't worry," Blair told him. "You can write the speech while Dylan helps me, Wyatt, Thyra, Brooklyn and Noe. I can be bitch enough for both of us."

"I still got the scars on my back to prove it," Chuck told her. Blair started to push Chuck toward the door. "You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free."

Blair pushed him out of her room. "Ugh. They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face."

Chuck smirked. "I love it when you talk dirty, Blair."

Blair slammed the door in Chuck's face, turning away, rolling her eyes.

X•O°X•O

Central Park

Howie, Nate and Alex were going through a jog in the park.

Nate looked at Howie. "Wow. A stint in rehab sure didn't slow you down a bit, huh?"

Howie smiled. "Are you kidding? I haven't felt this good in years. Clean and sober. Lawyer's feeling great about the trial."

They walked over to a bench to sit down.

"Nice," Alex said. He was clearly nervous about things with Hope after Georgina meddled with their relationship. "Well, sometimes things just work out, huh?"

"Sometimes they do," Howie agreed. 

"Alex, I know you're nervous about things with Hope, but I'm sure that you two can pull through," Nate told him.

"You're having issues with Hope?" Howie asked.

"Because of Georgina Sparks," Alex answered. "She and I... it's complicated, but she got into Hope's head, and now I don't know if we're still together or not because everything Georgina pulled."

"Well, like Nate said, I'm sure you'll pull through, even if it's not right now," Howie told him. "I know that Anne and I didn't approve of Hope at first, Alex, but when you brought her to visit me in rehab, she won me over. I think she's good for you during all of this, and I can tell how much you care for each other."

Alex chuckled nervously. "Thanks, Dad. You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that."

"I'm sorry you're having issues, but I guarantee, you and Hope can find your way back to each other," Howie told him.

Alex nodded, a little more reassured, taking a deep breath, changing the subject off of him. "Well, on a less depressing note, Nate might actually have a chance to be with Noe now that she's remembering more about everyone and they seem to be doing good lately."

Howie smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah," Nate answered. "Noe's more stable now with memory and mentality with all the medication and the treatments, and she says that I help a lot with that, and she's helped a lot with all the drama with our family, too."

Howie chuckled. "Well, I'm happy to hear that. I know I pushed you with Blair before, but if you moved on, and you can be happy with Noe, I'm glad. We can celebrate something tonight at the wedding, at least, Nate. Since we're not sure if we're celebrating Alex and Hope reconciling yet."

"When's, uh, when's Mom getting back from the Hamptons?" Nate asked.

Howie sighed. "She's not gonna make it. The landscapers royally screwed up the yard. Apparently, all our shrubs look like circus bears."

Alex frowned skeptically. "She's gonna miss the wedding to deal with that?"

Howie tilted his head. "That, and, uh, the leak we had in the basement. Place is a mess."

"I just, um, was kinda hoping both you guys could be there," Nate admitted. "You know, for Alex, and for Mom to finally meet Hope, even if she and Alex are not sure what they are right now, and Noe invited me as her date since it's her mother's wedding, so figured that we could talk. I mean, obviously you and Mom know Noe, but..."

"But we don't know her as your girlfriend yet," Howie finished. "Yeah, I know. Well, we can just hang till then. The Yankees are on today. Joba's pitching lights out right now."

Alex nodded. "All right, sounds good."

Howie's phone rang. He took it out, looking at the Caller ID. "I gotta take this. It's my sponsor."

"Oh, sorry," Alex told him. "Um, we'll just see you at home, then."

Nate and Alex jogged away.

Howie answered his phone. "Hey, it's me. Yes, yes, everything is discussed. Don't be late, don't be early. I'll slip out right after the ceremony. Just be there, waiting."

X•O°X•O

Humphrey Loft - Living Room

Hope and Serena were talking.

"No, I'm serious, Serena," Hope told her. "I've been here off and on all night looking for whenever Dan got home, but he hasn't been yet." They heard the door open behind them, turning around to look at Dan as he walked in. "But apparently he did just now."

Serena ran to kiss Dan. "Hey. Mm, I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep, and Hope and I've been looking for you all night, and now you're here, alone, which is a relief, but not a surprise."

Georgina walked in. "Hi, Serena. Hope."

Hope looked at Georgina in surprise, anger. "But that is surprising."

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks, who was able to nearly destroy Serena and Dan, and Hope and Alex. Poor Humphreys, Archibald and van der Woodsen. Looks like our Lonely Boy isn't such a straight arrow after all. But after everything G did to Noe, Eric, Serena, Alex and Hope, will our resident compass good girl, Brooklyn's Angel Humble Hope continue walking the straight and narrow, or has this devil finally brought out a bad side to H20?"

X•O°X•O

X•O°X•O

Georgina sighed. "Serena, I'm sorry. The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over."

"Over?" Serena repeated.

"Maybe not exactly over, but..." Dan trailed off.

"And Hope, know you're probably still pretty pissed about the whole Alex thing," Georgina told her. "I should go. This is not what I had planned."

"No, I think it's exactly what you had planned," Hope told her.

"Hope, this is not Sarah's fault," Dan told her.

"No, it's Georgina's," Hope told him.

Dan sighed. "Whatever."

"I never meant to get in between you and Alex, Hope, or Serena and Dan," Georgina lied to put on a show for Dan.

Hope scoffed, shaking her head. "Please. Drop the act."

"What's gotten into you?" Dan asked.

Hope pointed at Georgina. "She has. You don't know everything she's done."

"Then explain it," Dan told them, turning to look at Georgina. "Please, it's okay."

"No, it's not, because now they're both upset," Georgina told him.

Serena tried to attack Georgina. "Yeah, we are, you manipulative psycho bitch!"

Dan held Serena back. "Whoa, whoa! What are you doing? Serena!"

"You have been planning this the whole time," Serena seethed. "She's lying to you, Dan!"

"Goodbye, Dan," Georgina told him, leaving the loft quickly.

Hope called out after Georgina. "We are telling him everything."

"Tell me what?" Dan asked. "What is it that you need to tell me?"

X•O°X•O

Later

Serena and Hope had told Dan everything.

"So after we made sure that Noe was okay after Georgina's stunt that nearly got her really hurt, our mom took me to see his parents," Serena explained. "And after talking to them, all I wanted was to come and find you, and tell you everything."

"And Georgina had this obsession with Alex because they were together once, not dating, but together, and he was avoiding her because she was psycho," Hope explained. "And that's why she got close to me and tried to sabotage things between me and Alex, and everything with Serena is why she was hurting Noe, Eric, and getting to you."

"So are you and Alex done?" Dan asked.

"I don't know what we are," Hope admitted.

Serena pressed her lips together, shaking her head. "I'm so sorry, Hope. I didn't want anyone else to get hurt, least of all Noe, Eric, Dan, and you and Alex." Hope sighed heavily. Serena looked at Dan nervously. "Do you hate me?"

"No," Dan answered. "No, no, of course not. It's--it's just... it's, uh, a lot. And I--I really, really wish that you told me this sooner. And Hope, once you realized who Sarah really was and that she was trying to hurt us both and Alex, on top of Noe and Eric."

Serena nodded in agreement, shamed. "No, I--I know it's my fault. I--I was just so scared."

"I get," Dan told her. "I get it. I mean, 'hey, I think I killed someone, and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else' doesn't quite... roll off the tongue."

"Definitely had some trouble processing it when Alex told me last night," Hope agreed.

Serena nodded in understanding. "But it's all over, right? I mean, we can fix this?"

Dan sighed. "Serena, I... last night..."

Serena stood. "It's okay. You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late, and you fell asleep. I'll see you two at the wedding?" 

Hope was thinking about something, sighing, walking away. "Yeah, just give me some time."

Hope walked out of the loft.

Serena turned to look at Dan. "When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus, I said it was because you and I were forever. I knew I was right."

X•O°X•O

Outside

Hope walked outside, making a call. "Come on, come on."

Noe was walking up to the Waldorf building outside when her phone rang. She pulled it out, seeing that it was Hope calling, answering. "Hope? You okay?"

"Yeah," Hope answered. "Sorta. Hey, Noe. I was calling to check to see if you were, too, after everything."

"Yeah," Noe answered. "Yeah, um, I'm just getting to Blair, Wyatt and Thyra's, to meet up with them, Dylan and Brooklyn to see if we can out-scheme Georgina. I got the idea to get her out of here and everything."

Hope looked curious to hear this. "Really? How did you manage that?"

"Well, the night that Georgina slipped me the drink that hit really hard, the night she outed Eric to me, Serena and Mom at the dinner table, my mom brought up her parents, and Georgina looked so nervous," Noe explained. "So I told Chuck, Dylan, Brooklyn, Blair, Wyatt and Thyra last night, and they agreed that we could use that to our advantage. And Chuck got busy trying to write a best man speech for the wedding, while Dylan's just planning to wing it, since he's been spending most of the morning trying to track down Georgina's parents online and trying to get them here, and Wyatt's got a backup plan to get her out of here. But we still got to lure Georgina to us somehow."

Hope bit her lip, looking back at the loft. "What if I told you that I know of a way to lure Georgina to us?"

Noe stopped walking in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah," Hope answered. "I think I can get Dan to help after everything Serena and I told him about Georgina."

"All right, then, get Dan and head on over to meet me, Brooklyn, Dylan, Blair, Wyatt and Thyra," Noe told her.

Hope sighed. "All right. We'll be there soon."

X•O°X•O

Building

Lily met up with Bart in a big metaphorical and literal building. "Bart, darling. What is the big mystery? What are we doing here?"

"This is the first building I ever bought," Bart explained.

"Well, it's quite impressive," Lily told him. "You had a good eye, even--even back then."

Bart nodded. "Sometimes, I like to come here, just to... feel how it felt the first time I saw it."

"Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved... when we were young," Lily told him.

"But the truth is, I'm not that young man anymore," Bart told her. "I think maybe I've outgrown this place, and holding onto it is keeping me from moving forward with what's most important to me now. What do you think I should do?"

Lily knew that he was talking about her and Rufus. "I think you should let it go."

Bart nodded. "I agree. Now can you do the same for me?"

X•O°X•O

Waldorf Apartment - Living Room

Noe, Hope and Dan had come to meet up with Dylan, Wyatt, Brooklyn, Thyra and Blair.

"Dylan, did you find them?" Noe asked.

"Yep, and already called," Dylan answered. "They're on their way here, and Wyatt is getting to talk to them about where to send the bitch's ass after we get done with her. But first, we got to lure her to us, like Noe said."

"And thank God you got this idea, Noe," Brooklyn told her. "I forgot what it was like to scheme with you."

"Well, you wouldn't be the only one to forget that, Brooklyn," Noe told her.

Brooklyn winced. "Sorry."

Noe shook her head. "Don't be. It's okay. As long as we get rid of Georgina."

Thyra smirked. "I just can't believe that little Humble Hope Humphrey, Angel of Brooklyn, got Dan to come here and help us with a scheme that she's helping with too to get rid of Georgina for Alex."

Hope looked up, as if the full realization of what she was doing was just now completely hitting her. "Oh, my God. I am actually plotting with you guys to get rid of Georgina out of revenge and protectiveness."

Blair smirked smugly. "Yep. Can't say that I ever saw this day coming, Hope, but it's a good thing it did. You could've stand to use a little bit of your angel wings to get your hands dirty for once."

"I can't believe this," Hope told them.

"Believe me, Hope, neither can we," Wyatt told her.

"No, I mean, I literally can't believe this," Hope told them, rambling, kind of excited, shocked, and also kind of shamed. "After everything that had happened before, even with Asher and Jenny thing, I never wanted to be part of a scheme of revenge or avenging, but after Georgina showed up and she hurt Serena, Noe, Eric and Alex, and got between me and Alex, and got to Dan... I mean, obviously I would want her gone and that I would want to protect my friends, but I never thought that I would actually be helping Blair and Wyatt Waldorf, Thyra Diamond, Brooklyn and Dylan Bass, and Noe van der Woodsen with a scheme to get rid of someone, even someone as bad as Georgina Sparks, for all of us, including Nate and Chuck. Not to mention doing it for Alex freaking Archibald. Jenny said that I could change and get in the game with the rest of you, but I didn't think that it would actually happen. Well, I mean, I got worried that it could happen, and I told Alex that I was worried about changing, but he told me that I wouldn't change for the worse." Noe and Dan were not surprised by the rambling, but Blair, Brooklyn, Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt exchanged a weird, confused but amused look. Noe smirked, chuckling. Dan cleared his throat to stop the rambling. Hope calmed down a little. "This is the moment when I would be told to calm down and breathe. I'm way too used to Alex being around when I ramble like that."

"Alex reminds you to breathe during rambles?" Thyra asked in amusement.

Blair smirked. "Cute."

"Don't worry, Hope," Dylan told her. "Excitement and shame of baby's first Upper East Side scheme of revenge and protectiveness wears off pretty quickly."

Brooklyn smirked. "So proud of Hope."

"Dan, would you just call Georgina already?" Wyatt asked.

Dan hung up his phone. "I've been trying to call her, Wyatt. Still voicemail."

"Okay, then leave a message," Brooklyn told him in a duh voice.

Dan nodded, calling again and leaving a voicemail. "Hey, hey, it's me. Dan. Um, after you left, I got in a huge fight with Serena and Hope, and--and they said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe, but--but what I do know is I want to see you, so, uh, call me."

Dan hung up.

Wyatt nodded in approval. "Excellent work."

"Yeah, she's totally calling you back," Dylan told him.

"This is so weird," Hope told them. "I don't normally do plots against people."

Blair chuckled. "Don't worry, virgins. We'll talk you through it."

The phone rang.

Thyra smirked. "Right on schedule."

Dan answered. "Hey."

Georgina was in a towncar. "Hey, I just got your message."

Dan nodded. "Oh, good, good. So, sorry about this morning with Serena and Hope. That was very awkward to say the least."

"Yeah, a little bit," Georgina agreed.

"Last night really changed things for me," Dan told her. "Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so I--I think  wanna end it. I know I do. I think Alex and Hope broke up last night, too. Will you meet me?"

Georgina smirked. "Our spot in the park by the pond?"

Dan nodded. "See you there."

Dan hung up.

In the town car, Georgina looked at the driver. "We're turning around. One last battle, and the war is won."

"Hope, you're better at this scheming thing that I thought you would be, for your first one," Dylan told her. "Dan, you are a born liar."

"Thanks, I think," Dan told them.

Hope chuckled nervously.

"All that stuff about last night was genius," Brooklyn told him. "Anything you wanna tell us?"

Dan shook his head. "Uh, no. Like Dylan said, just born to lie."

"What about you, Hope?" Thyra asked. "You and Alex?"

"I don't know yet," Hope admitted. "I really don't, Thyra."

"But here's hoping that you and Alex can patch things up after we get rid of Georgina," Noe told her.

Hope nodded anxiously.

Wyatt sighed. "All right. Let's get this done."

X•O°X•O

Park

Dan met up with Georgina in the park by the pond.

"Honestly, Dan, last night was fun, but I didn't really know what it would all mean to you," Georgina told him.

"Well, I--I normally don't jump into things like that, so when I do, it means a lot," Dan told her.

Georgina took his hand. "Me, too. That's why I think we should be together forever."

"Georgina," Dan told her. "Look, Serena and Hope told me everything, all right? And I believe them."

Georgina shook her head. "No, you don't understand. They were upset, and Serena was jealous, and Hope was mad because I started a fight between her and Alex. I'm sure they told you all kinds of things to make you think the worst of me."

Dan backed away. "No, just stop it."

"I never meant for this to happen, but it did," Georgina told him. "And I know you feel it too. I mean, how else do you explain last night?"

Dan shook his head. "I don't know. I don't know, and I wish I could."

"So you're just gonna go back to Serena like nothing happened, and just leave me all alone?" Georgina asked.

(Song:) Do You Wanna - The Kooks

Blair, Noe and Hope walked closer from one side of them.

"Oh, you're not alone, G," Blair told her.

Georgina, getting nervous, turned to leave in another direction, only to see Brooklyn and Thyra there. Brooklyn and Thyra both smiled, waving sarcastically.

"We're here now," Thyra told her.

Georgina turned in another direction, only to see Dylan and Wyatt there blocking her path.

Dylan smirked. "And we brought some people who really, really want to see you."

"Look who Dylan found," Noe told her. "I think you remember your parents."

Mr. and Mrs. Sparks walked closer, and Georgina looked scared.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and Dad. Leave it to Noe van der Woodsen, Blair and Wyatt Waldorf, Thyra Diamond and Dylan and Brooklyn Bass to know that bitches don't just happen, they're made, by parents even more wicked than their offspring. But even more shocking that Angel of Brooklyn, Humble Hope and brother Dan Humphrey were apart of the scheme to send the devil away."

Georgina looked at her parents nervously. "Okay, I'm... Mom, Dad, this is not what you think. You have to believe me."

"There, there, Georgie," Brooklyn told her mockingly. "It's gonna be okay."

Mrs. Sparks walked closer. "No, this time, it won't."

Blair shrugged nonchalantly, looking at Georgina smugly. "Or it won't."

"Your parents were so worried, G," Wyatt told her. "When I talked to them, they told me everything. How you're supposed to be on the equestrian circuit, but sold your show pony for cocaine."

"That was a difficult time, but I--I've put that behind me," Georgina told them.

"When?" Hope asked. "When you were in rehab? It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town, steal a credit card and book a ticket to Ibiza."

"You didn't see where they sent me!" Georgina told them. "I mean, that place was awful! It--it was in Utah."

Thyra gave her a fake pout. "Oh. At least you lasted longer than Lohan."

"We were trying to help," Mrs. Sparks told her daughter.

"I've had enough," Georgina told them. "I have to go."

Georgina tried to leave, but she had nowhere to run with Blair, Noe, Hope, Dan, Brooklyn, Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt standing around her.

"Georgina, stop," Mr. Sparks told her.

"Yes, say, Georgina," Noe told her mockingly. "We'll go. But after what you did to Eric, going after Serena, Dan, Hope and Alex, and me with whatever you gave me, you deserve this."

Wyatt handed her a brochure for PENANCE! "Oh, that reminds me. I almost forgot to leave you the information that I discussed with your parents."

Georgina took the flyer. "What's this?"

"Where you're going," Dylan answered. "It's a bootcamp for troubled girls."

"Wyatt was kind enough to do some research," Mr. Sparks told her.

Georgina glared at the group.

Blair smirked, gesturing from herself to Brooklyn and Thyra. "Haven't you heard? Me, Brooklyn and Thyra? We're the crazy bitches around here. And looks like Dylan, Wyatt and Noe can be just as crazy. Hope and Dan? Hmm."

Dylan laughed. "Noe's a genius. This whole thing was her idea. I helped with tracking down your parents, and Wyatt did the research for the camp."

Brooklyn looked at Hope and Dan, smirking. "And looks like we got the moral compasses to be a little bad this time around, too. Hope and Dan did a good job, wouldn't you say, G?"

Noe smiled brightly at Georgina. "Have fun at reform school."

All smirking, Blair, Noe, Hope, Dan, Brooklyn, Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt all started to walk away, exchanging a victorious look.

(Song Ends)

X•O°X•O

X•O°X•O

Humphrey Loft - Living Room

Hope and Dan were talking with Rufus.

"So how long are you gonna be on the road?" Hope asked.

Rufus was packing up. "Well, I'll get the details. We'll figure it all out. But it's kinda cool, right?"

"Oh, it's very cool," Dan answered.

"Affirmation from Dan and not Hope this time," Rufus told them. "This is an historic moment."

"Sorry, Dad," Hope told him. "Well, last night must have been pretty historic as well, considering when I came home, neither of you had."

"Yeah, last night was pretty special," Rufus told them.

Hope gave Dan a look. "And I don't mean historic in a good way when it comes to you, Dan."

Dan nodded sarcastically. "Yeah, speaking of last night, I didn't sleep with Georgina." He looked at Rufus. "And I'm sorry I skipped out early, by the way, Dad. I--I'd love to hear all about it, but we have a, uh, a wedding. The wedding."

Rufus nodded nervously, sadly. "Right, the wedding. Of course. So it's, uh, it's happening."

Hope looked at him sadly in sympathy. "Yeah. Yeah, Dad, it is. And Serena told us something about you and Lily."

"I--I don't understand it fully, but the reason Lily stayed away is 'cause Serena asked her to," Dan told him.

Rufus looked conflicted but relieved to hear that, sighing. "Thanks, Dan. That's, uh... well, just thanks. Hope, you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah," Hope answered. "We'll all be fine, Dad. You deserve a break."

(Song:) Time to Pretend - MGMT

Rufus nodded gratefully to them in appreciation, starting to walk away.

Jenny walked out of her and Hope's, leading Vanessa out of her room, as she was dressed up for the wedding. "Check out my latest creation."

"What do you think?" Vanessa asked.

"You clean up nice, Abrams," Dan told her.

Hope nodded awkwardly.

X•O°X•O

Wedding Location

Everyone was arriving for the wedding, dressed up for the occasion.

Dylan and Chuck were talking.

Brooklyn walked up to them. "Best men speech going that well?"

"There won't be a dry eye in the house," Chuck told her. "Trust me." He looked between Dylan and Brooklyn. "How did things go with Whore-gina?"

Dylan smirked. "Not a dry eye there either."

"Good to know I wasn't missed," Chuck told them. "Dad had me running around doing wedding day chores."

"You know that Noe came up with the idea, and that Wyatt and I brought it to reality, but you'll be surprised to know that Dan and Hope Humphrey actually lent a hand," Dylan told him. "It was nice to see them get their hands dirty for once. Hope had a rambling moment about her first really bad thing, and it looked like she enjoyed getting payback against Georgina for what she did to Noe, Eric, Serena, Alex and Dan, but not sure how much fun they had."

Chuck smirked. "Glad to know that Hope Humphrey got to enjoy herself, though no one ever enjoys their first time."

"Except people like us," Brooklyn told them. "Need help with the speech?"

"No, you can leave that to me and Dylan, Brooklyn, while you go spend the rest of the day trying not to rip Thyra Diamond's clothes off," Chuck told her.

Brooklyn smirked sarcastically, kicking Chuck in the leg in payback for that comment, smiling sweetly to both her brothers. "Break a leg."

Chuck groaned in pain. "I think I just did."

Brooklyn smirked.

Dylan chuckled, shaking his head. "You deserved that one, Chuck. Don't mess with Brooklyn when it comes to Thyra, or anyone else she loves."

Brooklyn chuckled. "Damn right. You should listen to Dylan more often, Chuck."

Chuck chuckled, shaking his head.

X•O°X•O

Elsewhere

Blair, Wyatt and Thyra were walking together.

"It's okay if you forgive Chuck, Blair," Thyra told her. "Looks like you two make a good team, too. Like me and Brooklyn and Dylan and Wyatt."

Blair scoffed. "Please, that's not gonna happen. You and Brooklyn are epic, Thyra. And so are Wyatt and Dylan. Now that this thing is over with Georgina, I'm done with Chuck."

Wyatt chuckled. "Whatever you say, Blair. You're right. Brooklyn and Thyra are epic together. And I would like to think that me and Dylan are too. But you still like Chuck, no matter what you say and we all know it."

Blair didn't know what to say that, sighing. "Whatever."

Alex, Nate and Howie walked up to Blair, Wyatt and Thyra.

Howie smiled. "There they are."

Thyra smiled to see him since she was one of her surrogate fathers while growing up when the Archibalds and Waldorfs had helped raise her. "Hey, Howie."

Howie and Thyra embraced, laughing lightly. Blair, Wyatt, Nate and Alex smiled to see that.

"Hey, Thyra," Howie told her. "How you doing?"

"A lot better than before," Thyra answered. "Don't worry."

"Good," Howie told her. "Don't want you to end up like I did in rehab."

Thyra shook her head. "Not gonna happen."

"I hear that Eleanor finally adopted you, and you're now Blair and Wyatt's official adoptive sister, and still a surrogate sister with Nate and Alex," Howie told her. "Glad that you got adopted by the Waldorfs and still family with us Archibalds, Thyra. And Nate gets to be happy with Noe van der Woodsen, Alex with Hope Humphrey, and you, Blair and Wyatt with Brooklyn, Chuck and Dylan Bass. Aurora, Victoria and Matthew would be proud of their little Diamond."

Thyra managed a small smile. "Thank you. I'm glad that I get Blair, Wyatt, and Alex and Nate as siblings."

"What about your aunt Aurora?" Howie asked. "Haven't heard from her lately, have you?"

"No, Aunt Aurora's traveling for some reason," Thyra answered. "She promised she'd visit next time she gets a chance though." She smiled at the Archibald brothers. "Nate. Alex."

Nate and Alex both embraced with Thyra.

"Hey, Thyra," Nate told her.

"Blair, Wyatt, what do you think?" Alex asked. "Enough of Thyra to go around as sibling to both of you, me and Nate, huh?"

Blair smirked. "I guess, but we're pretty territorial, aren't we, Thyra?"

Thyra smiled.

Wyatt shook Howie's hand. "Captain, good to see you. Glad that Nate, Alex and Thyra get you back."

Howie managed a bit of a smile, looking guilty.

X•O°X•O

Inside

Noe was looking for Serena, finding her inside. "Hey."

"Hey," Serena replied.

"How go the prenuptials?" Noe asked, taking a seat next to Serena.

"Well, Mom's done this enough times," Serena told her. "Even if you don't remember the first three weddings. You'd think she'd be a pro by now, but I don't know. Her heart doesn't really seem in it."

"You think this will be us in 20 years, onto our fourth husbands just like Mom?" Noe asked.

Serena smirked. "A girl can dream."

They both laughed.

"Nate and Alex just got here with their dad," Noe explained. "I'm about to go out and talk to them. But speaking of true love, Dan and Hope aren't here. For you or Alex."

"They're coming," Serena assured.

"So is it all fixed now?" Noe asked.

Serena took a deep breath. "We're all working on it."

"Alex and Hope don't have much to work on, since neither of them really did anything wrong," Noe pointed out. "And what do you have to work on? Dan's the one that has to forgive you."

"Yeah," Serena agreed. "Yeah, that's what I'm working on."

X•O°X•O

Outside

Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn were still outside, seeing Howie walk away from the wedding location across the street, watching curiously.

Howie met up with a man. "You were supposed to get here during the reception so no one would know I was gone. You don't exactly blend in, you know?"

The man reached into his jacket pocket. "You gonna pay me or not?"

Howie took out his wallet to pay him. "Here." The man gave him a yellow envelope. Howie walked away. "Good bye."

Brooklyn gestured to a waiter nearby. "Do us a favor and keep an eye on Mr. Archibald."

The waiter nodded in agreement.

X•O°X•O

Inside - Dressing Room

Lily was sitting at a vanity mirror, drinking champagne to calm her nerves.

Rufus walked in. "Need a hand with that?"

X•O°X•O

X•O°X•O

Rufus closed the door behind him, walking closer.

"Rufus, what are you doing here?" Lily asked. "I thought we had security."

Rufus knelt next to her to help her with her bracelet. "You want them to throw me out?"

"Well, I'd like the option, considering how much I'm paying them," Lily answered.

"So you want me to leave?" Rufus asked.

Lily tilted her head. "I didn't say that."

"Do you want me to call off this wedding?" Rufus asked. "And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there, and I will tell your fiance and your guests they have to go home."

Lily sighed, looking conflicted. "I didn't say that either."

"We can figure this out," Rufus told her.

"Oh, can we?" Lily asked. "It's been 20 years, and I don't think this is the moment to hash out the details. Look, we've already had the 'morning after' today. What's gonna happen tomorrow morning?"

Rufus sighed. "Lil, I just got a divorce. I don't wanna get married again, at least not right away."

Lily stood, pacing. "But I do. I've been alone for quite a while now, and you know what?" She turned to face Rufus. "It's hard. And I love Bart. There are just too many questions, too many. What about Dan and Serena?"

"Whatever their feelings are for each other, if we're standing here 20 years in the making..." Rufus trailed off.

Lily nodded. "Yeah, those 20 years. They have to count for something, don't they?"

Rufus smiled. "I think they count for everything."

X•O°X•O

Outside

Vanessa, Hope and Dan were just getting here, walking quickly toward the wedding building.

Hope looked at Dan. "Let's pray Lily is as slow at getting dressed as you are."

"You said you knew how to make a tie," Dan replied.

"How would I know how to make a tie?" Hope asked.

"I hope Serena doesn't kill me," Dan told them.

"For being a few minutes late to her mom's wedding?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, that, amongst other things," Dan answered. "I--I really have to talk to her."

Hope nodded sarcastically. "Let me guess. Georgina?"

"I thought if we confronted her, it would make things better," Dan admitted.

"But it didn't and now..." Vanessa trailed off.

"Now I have to tell her," Dan finished.

Hope saw Serena walk outside behind Dan. "Well, no time like the present. I--I'm gonna go find Alex. We need to talk just like you and Serena do."

Vanessa nodded in agreement. "And I'm gonna find my seat."

Hope and Vanessa walked away.

Serena kissed Dan on the cheeks. "Hey."

"Hey," Dan replied. "Hey, I have to talk to you."

Serena started to walk toward the alter. "I can't, I have to go."

"No, it--it can't wait," Dan told her. "It's about Georgina."

Serena turned to face him. "Dan, it's okay. I don't wanna know."

"No, you need to," Dan told her. "I didn't sleep with her."

Serena sighed in relief. "Oh, well..."

Dan sighed shakily. "But... I--I may as well have."

The planner walked up to them. "Serena, there you are. Come. Yeah? Come, come, come."

Serena looked at Dan. "I have to go."

The planner led Serena away toward the alter.

Elsewhere, Alex, Nate and Howie were standing outside.

Noe walked out to join them. "Hey, Nate, Alex."

"Hey, Noe," Alex replied.

Nate smiled, hugging Noe. "Hey."

Noe smiled. "Hi." Noe and Alex shared a hug and pulled away as well. "Mr. Archibald..."

"I know it's been a while, Nevaeh, but I still go by Captain," Howie told her.

Noe nodded in agreement. "Right, sorry, Captain. I'll call you Captain if you call me Noe."

Nate smiled. Alex smirked.

Howie chuckled. "That seems like a reasonable exchange." He looked at Nate and Alex. "You're right. I'm glad I did get to come and see this new Noe van der Woodsen after everything that's happened."

"Dad..." Nate trailed off, trying to get him to stop.

"No, it's fine," Noe told them.

"Have you seen Hope?" Alex asked.

"Uh, she should be here soon," Noe told him. She looked behind them, seeing Hope walking closer. "Uh, now, in fact."

Alex turned to see Hope, both looking nervous.

"Hey," Hope told him.

Alex sighed, relieved that she was there. "Hey."

Noe and Nate looked at them sympathetically, exchanging a look.

Howie chuckled. "Good to see you again, Hope."

Hope nodded in return. "You too, Captain."

"I hope that you and Alex could patch things up after everything," Howie admitted. "And Noe and Nate seem to be happy together. I think that Nate and Alex could need both you and Noe in the future, Hope. They're both really happy with you two. Wish all of you could be happy."

Hope and Noe looked surprised that Howie was giving them a personal blessing, exchanging a look. Alex and Nate were sort of embarrassed, but relieved for what Howie said to the girls they loved, as Alex/Hope and Nate/Noe looked at each other.

The planner walked up to Noe. "Nevaeh, line up's starting."

The planner walked away.

"Uh, Nate, to go get in line up, you kind of gonna have to let go," Noe told him.

Nate sighed, letting go. "All right."

Alex and Hope managed to smirk at their interaction. Noe smiled, walking away.

Noe went to join Brooklyn and Serena as the bridesmaids.

Chuck, Dylan and Eric were the groomsmen.

"Where's Mom?" Eric asked. "Shouldn't we be saying vows around now?"

"Your mother is a wonderful woman, Eric, but being on time, not a strong suit," Bart told him.

Alex and Hope were walking together for a moment.

"You look nice," Alex complimented. "Nice dress."

Hope chuckled. "Thanks. I made it."

Alex smirked. "Well, that makes it even better."

Hope looked at him knowingly, smirking. "That's the same thing you said about the dress I wore on our first date."

Alex pretended to remember that, since he had already known that he had said that. "That's right, I did, didn't I?"

Hope tilted her head. "Alex."

"Hope, I know that after everything that happened, it's a lot to take in," Alex told her. "But Georgina was just getting to you to get to me over something that happened years ago. I was practically a kid. And avoiding her ever since, so getting between us was just her way of payback."

"I know you didn't do anything with her since then, Alex," Hope told him. "It's just... it's just... I don't know. I didn't think that someone would want to hurt me, or you, or our friends for stuff like she did."

"I know," Alex agreed. "I didn't expect it happen either. Hope, I didn't know what was going on until yesterday, and when I found out, I told you as soon as I could."

"Yeah, you did," Hope agreed. "I just... don't know how to deal with it all."

"I get it," Alex told her. "I heard that you helped send her away."

"Yeah," Hope agreed. "Yeah, to stop her from messing with you, Serena, Noe, me and Dan. Kinda had a big moment when we all realized that I was willingly apart of a scheme to get rid of somebody."

Alex chuckled. "I bet. You rambled a lot, didn't you?"

Hope scoffed unconvincingly, hiding a smile. "No." Alex gave her a skeptical look, tilting his head. Hope nodded sheepishly. "Yes."

Alex smirked. "I thought so." He sighed. "Look, Hope, if you need time to think about everything, I'll give you time. I just... I don't want this to be ruined forever."

Hope looked at him knowingly, nodding. "I don't think it is, Alex. I just... like you said, need some time to think."

"Yeah," Alex agreed. "I get it."

They looked at each other sadly.

X•O°X•O

Inside - Hallway

Lily and Rufus were leaving the dressing room.

"And here we go," Rufus told her. "Are you sure about this?"

"Ask me again, and I'll change my mind," Lily told him.

"I love you, Lily," Rufus told her.

Lily took him by the hand. "I love you too, Rufus."

Rufus took a deep breath, gesturing down the hallway. "Then have a great wedding and try not to trip or anything."

Lily laughed. "I can't believe you put that in my mind. Well, luckily, I have done this before."

Rufus chuckled. "Yeah."

Rufus let Lily go, watching her walk away sadly.

X•O°X•O

Outside

Everyone was taking their seats.

Serena, Noe, Brooklyn, the priest, Bart, Chuck, Dylan and Eric stood at the alter. The three bridesmaids, the groom, and the three groomsmen.

Lily walked down the aisle.

(Song:) Beautiful World - Carolina Liar

Bart was happy but stoic as usual. Chuck squeezed Bart's arm. Noe, Brooklyn and Dylan looked at Nate, Thyra and Wyatt in the crowd, all sharing a smile. Noe, Serena and Eric seemed sad, knowing that Lily wasn't really happy, while Serena was also sad given everything with Dan. In the crowd, Alex and Hope glanced at each other sadly, before looking away.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch these men, Dan and Alex, and these women, Serena and Hope... totally get effed over. Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass some to S and D, and H2A. Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings."

(Song Ends)

X•O°X•O

X•O°X•O

Inside

Everyone was sitting at tables to eat for dinner after the wedding of Lily and Bart.

Lily looked bored at her table.

Serena was picking at her food.

"How's your food?" Dan asked.

Serena nodded. "Good. Thanks."

"I was being sarcastic," Dan told her. "You haven't eaten a bite. Let's go somewhere quiet. We can talk."

Serena stood to leave. "Excuse me, I need some air."

Chuck, Blair, Wyatt, Dylan, Brooklyn and Thyra were at another table, all laughing lightly.

The waiter from outside whispered to the Bass siblings.

"You sure?" Dylan asked. He looked at Blair, Wyatt and Thyra. "We'll be right back."

"Actually, Thyra, we could use your help talking with Nate and Alex," Brooklyn told her. "They might listen to you better than they'll listen to us."

Thyra nodded slightly in confusion. "Okay. Why? What's going on?"

"We'll explain on the way over to Hope, Noe, Alex and Nate," Dylan told her. "Come on, Thyra."

Nate, Alex, Hope and Noe were sitting at a table. Nate and Noe were laughing a little, but Alex and Hope were tense. Chuck, Brooklyn, Thyra and Dylan walked over to them.

"It's official, Nevaeh, we're siblings, and as the first official duty that Brooklyn, Dylan and I share to piss you off, we and Thyra need to talk to to your boyfriend and Hope's maybe ex boyfriend," Chuck told her. Nate, Hope and Alex rolled their eyes. Noe gave Chuck a sarcastic look. "Nathaniel, Alexander, your father's leaving."

"He just stepped out to call our mom," Nate told them.

"Everything okay?" Noe asked.

Nate and Alex said, "Yes", the same time Thyra, Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn said, "No."

Thyra chuckled nervously. "Excuse us. Nate, Alex, we need to talk. Sorry, Noe, Hope."

Nate sighed, looking at Noe and Hope. "Hang on a sec."

Noe and Hope nodded in agreement.

Nate and Alex stood, following Thyra to the side.

"Brooklyn, Chuck and Dylan said that Howie just asked to have his car brought around," Thyra told them.

"He probably left his phone in it," Alex told her.

"Before the ceremony, they saw him with a guy, doing a deal," Thyra explained. "We don't know what he was doing, but..."

"Our father is clean, Thyra," Nate told her. "And we don't need Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn spying on him."

"Alex, Nate, I know that you're both fighting with Chuck right now, but Dylan and Brooklyn wouldn't mess with you with something like this, and you have to admit, neither would Chuck," Thyra told them. "And I definitely wouldn't either. We do not have time to argue about this."

Alex sighed. "All right. Thyra..."

"Just go check on him," Thyra told them. "Okay?"

Nate and Alex nodded in agreement, walking away to go outside.

X•O°X•O

Outside

Nate and Alex walked outside, seeing Howie get into a town car and start to be driven away, running up to the car to stop it.

Thyra walked outside to watch, concerned, just wanting to be there for Nate and Alex.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Nate said. "Stop, stop!" 

The car stopped.

Alex tried to open the backseat door, but it was locked. "Dad, what the hell are you doing?"

Howie got out of the car. "I left you a note at home."

"Yeah?" Nate asked. "What's it say?"

"It says I'm sorry," Howie answered.

"For what?" Alex asked. "Dad, if you've relapsed, it's okay. We'll get you help. Chuck, Brooklyn and Dylan saw you earlier."

Howie opened the envelope to show them. "I wasn't buying drugs."

"A passport?" Nate asked. "You're skipping town?"

"I'm gonna be a much better father to you two from Dominica than I will be from jail," Howie told them.

Alex shook his head. "No, Dad. I know you're scared, but we'll get through the trial."

"No, we won't," Howie told them. "Alex, Nate, I'm guilty. I'm facing 25 years."

Nate scoffed. "So all this stuff about things looking good and working out, huh?"

Howie nodded sadly. "Yeah."

"What about Mom?" Alex asked.

"Who do you think's paying for the private plane?" Howie asked.

"Why didn't you tell us any of this?" Nate asked.

"'Cause I didn't want you to know anything, be an accessory," Howie answered. "This is the best thing for everyone. I need you to step up right now. Be the men of the family for your mother."

Alex turned to go back inside, scoffing. "It's been that way for a while now."

Howie reached out to stop them from going back inside. "Nate. Alex."

Nate punched Howie in the face, making him fall to the ground. "That's for Alex and Mom."

Alex looked at Nate in surprise, smirking, impressed.

Thyra watched in shock, laughing lightly. Nate and Alex walked toward Thyra. The three of them looked toward Howie.

Howie stood, nodding to the girl his family used to take care of with the Waldorfs. "Bye, Thyra."

"Howie," Thyra replied.

"Be there for Alex and Nate, will you?" Howie asked. 

"Have been for forever, and Alex and Nate have always been there for me too," Thyra told him.

Nodding sadly, Howie got into the car to be driven away. Nate, Alex and Thyra watched him go.

X•O°X•O

Inside

Hope and Noe were sitting at their table.

Blair and Wyatt walked up to them.

"Hey, Hope," Wyatt told her. "Noe. Do you guys know where Thyra, Alex and Nate went? Or Dylan, Brooklyn and Chuck for that matter."

"Yeah, looks like Nate and Alex ditched you two as soon as Thyra told them something was wrong," Blair told them.

Noe rolled her eyes. "Blair, I'm with Nate, Hope and Alex are trying to patch things up, and you're at the singles table. Deal with it."

"Noe, Hope, I just feel sorry for you is all," Blair told them. "Dating an Archibald is a tortured process. The endless supply of family drama, what went down with Georgina..."

"What happened to us being friendly after we helped you take down Georgina?" Hope asked in annoyance.

"Only when it comes to scheming a common enemy," Blair answered. "But other than that, it's the same as every day. I'm nice to you one day, a bitch to you the next."

"That's you every day to everyone," Noe told her.

Wyatt smirked. "Yeah, like a Bass, Waldorf or a Diamond. Me, Chuck, Dylan, Brooklyn, Blair and Thyra are good at that. But I know that I'd never be mean to you, Noe. We got pretty close, van der Woodsen. And Hope's the only Humphrey we can stand."

"Thanks, Wyatt," Hope told him sarcastically. "I think. As for Diamonds, Basses and Waldorfs, Pretty sure Thyra, Blair, Brooklyn, Dylan and Chuck should take nice lessons from van der Woodsens and Archibalds like Noe, Eric, Serena, Nate and Alex."

Blair smirked. "And looks like Hope Humphrey got more witty from the confrontations with the devil. Maybe Georgina did us a favor by giving you an improvement."

Wyatt rolled his eyes. "Blair--"

Eric walked up to them. "Hey, have you guys seen Brooklyn, Chuck and Dylan? It's time for Chuck and Dylan's speech."

"Don't worry, Eric," Noe told him. "I'll look for them." She looked at Blair significantly. "Maybe they're with Thyra and our dates. Excuse me."

Noe stood, walking away. Hope hesitated a moment before standing and following.

Wyatt gave Blair a look. Blair shrugged innocently.

X•O°X•O

Outside

Chuck, Brooklyn and Dylan walked toward Nate, Alex and Thyra.

"So, thank you," Nate told them.

"It's your dad," Chuck told them. "It's better than... all of the other stuff."

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry, for all of us."

"So am I," Chuck agreed.

Brooklyn smiled. "Aw. Thyra, Dylan, look at that. Are Nate and Alex making up with Chuck?"

The six of them chuckled.

"Ready to go back in?" Thyra asked.

Alex shook his head. "I don't think I'm going back in. After this thing with Dad, and Hope... Um, just tell Hope I..."

Hope and Noe walked outside.

"Tell Hope what?" Hope asked. "'Cause, uh, Hope and Noe are here."

Brooklyn, Chuck, Dylan, Nate, Alex and Thyra looked at Hope and Noe.

"Uh, Eric said that Dylan and Chuck are up for the speech, and they're looking for Brooklyn," Noe explained. "Blair and Wyatt are looking for you, too, Thyra." Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn nodded, as they looked between Noe and Nate, and Alex and Hope, patting them each on the shoulder, walking inside. Thyra gave a thin, sympathetic smile to each of them, patting them on the shoulders as well, walking inside. "Nate? What's going on?'

Nate sighed. "It's a long story."

Noe shrugged. "I have time."

Alex gestured to Hope. "Can we talk?"

Hope nodded. "Yeah."

X•O°X•O

Night - Outside

Dan approached Serena in the empty seats from the wedding. Serena stood.

Dan stopped her from leaving. "No, hey. Hey, don't--don't run away from me."

"Dan, it's okay," Serena told him. "So you hooked up with Georgina. I kinda figured that out when Hope and I saw her returning home with you this morning, but... I'm willing to let it go. I don't wanna break up with you."

Dan hesitated. "Maybe... maybe I want to break up with you. Maybe I can't just let it go. You lied to me over and over. And it was easy for you."

Serena frowned, hurt, shaking her head. "No, it wasn't easy."

"I got seduced by a girl pretending to be someone else, and you knew," Dan told her. "And you knew that she was trying to get between Hope and Alex, and that just ended up hurting my sister, too."

"But I couldn't say anything," Serena told him.

"Well, because you--you were afraid I'd find out you thought you killed someone," Dan told her.

"I was hoping you'd understand," Serena told him.

"You're confusing me with Hope, who's the most understanding person in the world, and calls me one of the most judgiest," Dan told her. "This? And-and-and this is not about who you used to be, your past, or who you were when we met. I mean, the only reason I was with Georgina was because yesterday morning, you slept with two random guys you met in a bar."

Serena shook her head. "No, no, I--I didn't. I just said that."

Dan frowned. "How is that less crazy?"

"Because I thought it would be easier to forgive than what I really did," Serena answered. "So what, Dan? We're exactly where we were at the Bass's brunch when we first started dating? I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that."

"I--I just think too much has happened," Dan told her. "I don't know how to make things go back to what they were."

"So that's it then?" Serena asked. "It's just... have a good summer, I'll see you back at school?"

"I guess," Dan answered. "Yeah."

Heartbroken, Serena stood and walked away.

X•O°X•O

Inside

(Song:) The Ice Is Getting Thinner - Death Cab For Cutie

Everyone was gathered for the toast.

Chuck clinked his glass for attention. "My brother Dylan and I'd like to propose a toast, on the behalf of us and our sister Brooklyn. Our father is someone who goes after what he wants, and Lily van der Woodsen was no exception. In typical Bass fashion, his pursuit was direct, and at times, not exactly subtle." He chuckled, looking at Blair as she watched him intently. "One thing I learned from Dylan, Brooklyn's and my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance."

"Brooklyn and I've discovered the face of true love with Thyra Diamond and Wyatt Waldorf, and Chuck denying that he could have found it with someone," Dylan told them. There was laughter from Dylan's joke. Dylan and Wyatt looked at each other happily. "And we hope that's what our father has found with Lily van der Woodsen. Sorry, now Bass. But it's our father that taught us, that in the face of true love, you don't just give up."

"Even if the object of your affection is begging you to," Chuck told them. "And one thing I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. She gave our father the gift of a second chance. And in kind, Dylan, Brooklyn and I've watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift. And one day, I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me. Like Dad's found with Lily, Dylan's found with Wyatt, and Brooklyn's found with Thyra."

Dylan raised his glass. "And not only is it just me, Chuck, Brooklyn and Dad anymore in this family. Thanks to them, we've become family with Noe, Serena and Eric, even though they already felt like family before." Noe, Serena and Eric smiled small smiles at that. "So, to the happy couple, and our family, twice as big as it was before."

Everyone was stunned and impressed with Chuck and Dylan's passionate speech, starting to applaud.

Lily and Bart had their first dance.

Blair walked up to Chuck. "That was quite a speech, from you and from Dylan. All your hard work must have paid off."

Chuck started to dance with Blair onto the dance floor. "Dylan didn't write a speech, and that wasn't what I wrote. We were inspired in the moment. Look, I know I said some horrible things, even for me."

"You mean blogging to Gossip Girl about our sex life and comparing me to your dad's sweaty old horse?" Blair asked.

"What's your point?" Chuck asked.

"What's yours?" Blair replied.

Chuck sighed. "You don't belong with Nate. Never have, never will."

Despite her best efforts of fighting what was going on between them, Blair kissed Chuck. "You don't belong with anyone."

Wyatt approached Dylan. "You didn't write a speech at all, did you?"

Dylan smirked. "You know me, Wyatt. I never plan anything like that. Speeches come easy to me in the moment. Especially if I mean them. And I did."

Wyatt smiled a little. "You didn't mean that speech for your dad or Lily, did you? I mean, obviously you like Noe, Eric, Serena and Lily being family with you, Brooklyn and Chuck, but the rest..."

"The rest was for you," Dylan answered.

Wyatt chuckled. "I thought so. Thank you, Dylan."

Dylan held out a hand. Wyatt chuckled, taking his hand. They went out to dance, sharing a passionate kiss.

Brooklyn walked across the dance floor without a care, past the couples, approaching where Thyra was standing by the wall.

Thyra smirked. "You sure do know how to work a dance floor, don't you, Brooklyn? Or a catwalk or anything."

"You know I do," Brooklyn answered teasingly. They smirked. Brooklyn knew that Thyra was a little upset. "Thyra? You okay? With the captain leaving you, Nate and Alex?"

"Not okay okay, but I understand why he did it," Thyra answered. "It's just... Howie and Harold, they were both like other fathers to me growing up, since my parents had me staying with the Archibalds or the Waldorfs when they weren't in town, since Aunt Aurora was never around while she was traveling, so Anne and Howie, Eleanor and Harold, they were all like my parents, too. They still are. And Blair, Wyatt, and Alex and Nate, they are all like my sister and brothers. Now, Harold's with Roman in France, Howie's on the run, Anne's no where close to the way she used to be, Eleanor is mostly focused on her work. It feels like I lost more parents than just my mom and dad. And I'm still not close with Aunt Aurora, not as much as I would like to be."

Brooklyn looked at her sadly. "I'm so sorry."

Thyra nodded, sighing. "It's okay. I mean, I still got Blair, Wyatt, Nate and Alex, even if we all go through more than a little hell. Dylan, Chuck, Noe, Serena, they're all there for me, too. And I've got you, Brooklyn."

Brooklyn reached out to take Thyra by the hands, pulling her onto the dance floor. "You'll always have me, Thyra. Can I have this dance, Black Diamond?"

Thyra smirked. "How can I deny Princess BB?"

"You can't, Thy-Di," Brooklyn answered.

Thyra smiled, starting to dance with Brooklyn, as the two shared a passionate kiss.

Serena was walking, running straight into Dan.

Dan was startled. "Oh, sorry. I, uh, I'm looking for Vanessa and Hope. Have you seen them? I'm trying to get out of here."

Serena shook her head, hurt. "No, I haven't seen them."

Dan tried to duck away. "Okay."

The planner called out to them. "Serena, Dan, out on the floor."

Serena said, "Oh, no, thank you," the same time Dan said, "Oh, no, no, no."

"The bride and groom are asking for photos," the planner explained. "Here we go."

.Dan shook his head. "Oh, that's not necessary."

The photographers were taking pictures again and again.

"Yes, it is," the planner told them. "You're gonna want to remember this night forever, yeah?"

The planner gave Dan a slight push into Serena's arms, and they started to dance.

"I'm sorry," Dan apologized.

Serena shook her head. "Just dance."

The planner saw Noe and Nate sitting about. "Nevaeh, Nate, you too. Your mother wants pictures."

Noe looked at Nate. "Do you feel up to it?"

Nate managed a smile, holding his hand toward Noe. "One dance for the photographers."

Noe smiled, taking his hand. Nate spun her around onto the dance floor. They faced each other, Noe's hand on his shoulder while the other held his. Nate had his other on her waist.

"I'm sorry about your dad, Nate," Noe told him. "Taking off like that after everything he did with you, Alex, Thyra, the drugs and the charges and the trials..."

"I'm sorry about your dad, Noe," Nate replied. "Disappearing off the face of the earth after he caused the accident that made you lose your memories."

Noe nodded. "Okay, I'm taking that as a sign that you don't want to talk about it anymore."

"What gave you that impression?" Nate asked sarcastically. Noe smiled, laughing, causing Nate to do the same. "That's probably one of the main things I like about you."

"What's that?" Noe asked.

"Your smile makes me smile, your laugh is contagious," Nate answered. "And despite everything, you still come up on top."

"Hmm, is that metaphorical, or literal?" Noe asked.

Nate smirked. "Asking about us at the last wedding we were at together? Before the accident?"

Noe nodded. "When we slept together. I don't remember that far yet, Nate. But I do know that I like you, so much." Nate smiled. "You know what one of the main things I like about you is?"

Nate shook his head. "Mm-mm."

"Yeah, you're tortured and broody, but you're one of the best guys out there," Noe told him. "You're stronger than I am."

"I doubt that," Nate told her. "I've never had a shard of glass piercing through my skull."

Nate barely grazed his fingertips along Noe's scar on her head to prove his point, while they were looking at each other in the eyes, smiling contently and dancing. The photographer took that picture, walking away.

Chuck broke the kiss with Blair. "Let's take it slow this time. Do it right."

Blair chuckled. "Chuck Bass is a romantic. Who knew?"

"Well, now you do," Chuck answered. "That's all that matters."

Elsewhere, Hope and Alex were talking.

"I know that things are different now for us," Hope told him. "But whatever happens, Alex... with your dad, with anything... I still want to be there for you."

Alex nodded. "I want that too. But I know things are different now, Hope. I just... I don't want to lose you. Because I love you. Not because of anything that Georgina said, and what she said about you, about us, about us not working or us falling apart, it doesn't mean that it will happen. I love you for you. The humble, The quirkiness, the rambling... my God, the rambling." Hope smiled. "The sweet awkwardness. You're down to earth, you never judge, you always see through the eyes of everyone around you, and you can relate to everyone and sympathize with them even if you don't necessarily like them, you're always there for everyone, and I love that about you. I love everything about you. I don't care about anything that Georgina said."

Hope smiled sadly. "I love you too. How even when you're an Upper East Sider, you're still humble, too. And you're sweet and kind, and you're always there for the ones you care about. And you'll do anything for them, even if it means breaking the rules and getting your hands dirty, which I got a glimpse of how that was today, and I know that it's not very easy. And I don't want to listen to Georgina, but she did make a few points, about how things could get worse for you and Nate, especially with your dad gone now, and I don't care what she said about the money. Not that the money is good or bad, and I know that you don't care about it, but knowing that you need to be okay, too... If you lost all that, I wouldn't be able to help you, or help take care of you. And I don't know if can give you what you need or deserve if you lose everything."

"That's what this has been about?" Alex asked. "Hope, even if I lost everything, I would still have you, and that would be all that I need. I don't care about the rest."

"I know that you would give it all up if you had to, Alex, but I just want to make sure that you're happy and you're fine and you're safe, and that you and Nate and Anne are taken care of, too, and I don't know if I would be able to help with that," Hope admitted. "And I know that I'm rambling, and I know you're about to give me a playful warning 'Hope' where you tell me that I'm supposed to breathe, or how you say my name and I tell you that I'm breathing." They both chuckled a bit. "I'm nervous, and you make me nervous."

"You said that's always been a good thing," Alex told her.

"And it is," Hope agreed. "I just... I don't know what to do, Alex."

Alex sighed, nodding, both of them conflicted and overwhelmed. "I know. And I know that you're still gonna worry even if I tell you that I'm gonna be fine, Hope. But for once, could you stop worrying about everything, and at least let us be happy for the night?"

Hope looked at him for a moment, managing a small smile, nodding. "Yeah. Okay."

Alex offered her a hand. "One dance?'

Hope smiled a bit more, taking his hand. Alex spun her around onto the dance floor, pulling her close. They started to dance, looking at each other intensely, both not sure what would come from their relationship after that night, but both content for the moment.

Nate and Noe were still dancing.

"Well, there's that one dance for the photographers," Noe told him. "You can let go now."

"I know," Nate told her. "I don't want to."

Nate and Noe looked at each other for a moment, kissing sweetly and passionately. Noe smiled, leaning her head against Nate's shoulder. They danced, as one by one, Brooklyn/Thyra, Dylan/Wyatt, Alex/Hope, Blair/Chuck and Dan/Serena all disappeared from the dance floor, until Nate and Noe were the final couple still dancing.

(Song Ends)

X•O°X•O

X•O°X•O

One Week Later

Day  - Humphrey Loft - Hope/Jenny's Room

Hope was working on a dress with her sewing machine.

Jenny ran inside, squealing. "Oh, my God, Hope!"

"Well, hello to you, too, Jen," Hope told her sarcastically.

"Mom's out getting bagels, Dan's at the gallery, and the mail just came," Jenny explained. "I know that you already got an internship with Blair and Wyatt's mom, Thyra's adoptive mom, because after you helped them take down Georgina, they got you a shoe in, plus you're just that good, but guess what? The letter came from Parsons. About my internship."

Hope chuckled at her enthusiasm. "What?"

"I don't know," Jenny admitted. "I'm too scared to open it. What if I didn't get it?"

"What if you did?" Hope replied.

Jenny giggled. "Okay, I'm opening it. Hold my hand."

Hope took her hand. "I got ya."

Jenny used her other hand to open the envelope, reading it. "And..." She squealed. "Ah! I got it!"

Hope smiled. "That's great, Jen. Does it say who it's with?"

"Yeah," Jenny answered. "Um, it's with... Eleanor Waldorf Designs."

Hope chuckled at the coincidence. "Well, look at that. Blair, Wyatt and Thyra got me an internship there, and now you've got one too."

"Yeah, difference is, they like you, and they can't stand me," Jenny told her. "Neither can Brooklyn."

"Well, looks like you're either gonna have to make amends with them and Brooklyn and make nice, or not go at all," Hope told her.

Jenny sighed, knowing that she was right. "What about you and Alex?"

Hope sighed. "Alex is going on vacation with Nate and Anne. Same place that Serena, Eric and Noe are going for vacation too, I think. I don't know if Brooklyn, Dylan or Chuck are going there or not. Not sure about a lot of things. Alex and I agreed to give each other some space over the summer to figure things out."

"Like if you're still together or not?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah," Hope answered. "Like that." Jenny nodded in understanding, sympathetic. Hope sighed, looking down, conflicted. "It's okay though. Whatever happens, I just want Alex to be happy. And to be taken care of. I don't want him to lose everything. But I hope that we both end up being okay. No matter how."

X•O°X•O

Waldorf Apartment - Living Room

Blair, Thyra and Wyatt were packing up.

"Blair, I thought you, me and Thyra were going to vacation in France," Wyatt told her.

"And we are," Blair answered. 

"So why are you going to Tuscany with Chuck?" Thyra asked. "Sounds romantic, though."

"Minus the Chuck part," Wyatt told them.

"He invited me, but it's not for long," Blair explained. "We're going in his father's private plane. Then he's going to vacation with Brooklyn and Dylan, and I'll be right back to vacation with you and Thyra in France, Wyatt."

"So it's worth a week with Chuck to avoid airport security?" Wyatt asked.

Blair flashed some black lace garters. "Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna frisk him."

Thyra laughed. "Oh, Blair! Gross!"

Blair smirked. "What can I say? He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly, I think I bring out the best in him. He's been a perfect gentleman this whole week."

"Is that why you're driving yourself to the airport?" Thyra asked sarcastically.

"He wanted to explain to Dylan and Brooklyn and see their dad before they left," Blair explained. "Besides, we're taking the helicopter to Teterboro. I have to sit in the jump seat so that... I can tell the pilot if I have any thoughts on his flying."

"Okay, Blair, what's it gonna take to get you to relax?" Wyatt asked. "You know it's serious when I ask you that."

Blair did a singsong, teasing voice, drawing out his name. "Chuck."

Thyra and Wyatt both covered their ears.

"Oh, God, my ears are bleeding," Wyatt told her. "Make it stop."

They all laughed.

"Wyatt, Thyra, don't worry," Blair told them. "I'll still be able to vacation with you, and Chuck will still be able to vacation with Brooklyn and Dylan. In fact, until next week, maybe you two could hang out with them until Chuck and I get back."

Thyra smiled. "Maybe. We still need to need to go with you to the helipad with you, because either way, even if we're going separate ways with the Bass siblings or with each other, we all need to leave for the summer. Even if you're not with Chuck, Wyatt's not with Dylan, and I'm not with Brooklyn. But at least we'd still be together."

"True," Wyatt agreed. "We might not be vacating with Dylan and Brooklyn, Thyra, but at least we'd still have relationships to come back to after vacation's other. Even though it's kinda disgusting, hoping the same for you and Chuck, Blair."

Blair smiled. "Aw."

Blair, Thyra and Wyatt embraced, smiling.

X•O°X•O

Street

Noe and Serena were walking together down the street.

"So you and Nate are officially together?" Serena asked.

"Yeah," Noe answered. "I know that you were keeping Nate away at first after the accident because you were trying to protect me, the same reason why you had everyone keep the secret about what went down between us at the Shepherd wedding, but I remember the wedding now, and I remember how I felt for him, and we're making new memories together, and for the first time in a long time, I'm happy, Serena."

Serena smiled. "Well, I'm glad that you are."

Noe looked at her in concern. "You gonna be okay? I mean, all summer, without most of our friends, who always get us out or into trouble?"

Serena chuckled. "Yeah. I'm--I'm looking forward to staying out of trouble for a while."

"Have you talked to Dan?" Noe asked.

"No," Serena answered. "Not since the wedding. It's for the best. For him, for me. It's fine." Noe sighed. Serena put on a fake laugh. Noe worriedly stroked her arm. "Have you talked to Hope, about her and Alex?"

"Yeah," Noe answered. "Hope's got an internship at Eleanor's thanks to Blair, Wyatt and Thyra, after Hope helped us take down Georgina, and she's staying in the city while Alex's is vacationing. They decided to give each other space over the summer to figure things out."

Serena nodded. "No pun intended, but I hope things turn out better for Hope and Alex than they did for me and Dan."

Noe nodded sadly in agreement.

X•O°X•O

Bass Suite

Chuck, Brooklyn and Dylan were packing up, talking over speakerphone with Nate and Alex.

"Yeah, we'll be talking off soon," Chuck explained. "After Blair and I get done in Tuscany, Blair's gonna be going back to vacationing with Thyra and Wyatt in France, and me, Brooklyn and Dylan can get into trouble elsewhere. We wanted to catch our dad before we left, see how the honeymoon went, catch a glimpse of someone in love."

"Well, why don't you just take a look in the mirror, Chuck?" Nate asked. "Or at Dylan and Brooklyn, since they've been falling for Wyatt and Thyra forever. And you, taking Blair to Europe, huh? Things are getting pretty serious."

"Yeah, that's true, but Chuck says that it's no big deal," Dylan told them. "Our dad's jet was going to Italy on business. Blair, Wyatt and Thyra are still gonna go to France. What about you, Nate? You and Noe?"

"Things are good with me and Noe," Nate answered. "It's weird, because all this time fighting how I felt, waiting for her to get her memories back, helping her through everything. I was actually shocked that we could end up together for real."

"Well, no one else was, Nate," Alex told him.

Brooklyn smirked. "Right. We all saw it coming. But I'm glad that Noe's happy now, and that it's because of you, Nate."

Nate chuckled. "Thanks, Brooklyn."

Brooklyn smirked. "It would appear that it could finally be that all of us are in relationships at the same time, with me and Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt, Chuck and Blair, Nate and Noe... except for Serena and Dan and Hope and Alex."

Alex sighed. "Brooklyn."

"Yes, such a pity," Chuck taunted. "Serena's better off with Humpty Dumpty, and it is true that Nathaniel and Nevaeh/Nate and Noe, Brooklyn and Thyra, Dylan and Wyatt, and Blair and I are better than ever, but what about you, Alexander? Alex planning to spend the summer sweating it out across the river in Brooklyn with Hope?"

Alex sighed. "Uh, I think my time across the Brooklyn bridge is over, at least for now."

"Alex, what happened with you and Hope?" Dylan asked.

"We just decided to give each other space this summer after everything that happened," Alex answered. "Hope's worried that if Nate and I lost everything about our family that makes us Archibalds, that she won't be able to help or provide the help in the way that Georgina got into her head that we deserve. She thinks she's bad for me."

"But you know that's not true, Alex," Nate told him. "So after the summer, you can see about getting Hope back."

"All right, we'll see you when we all get back," Brooklyn told them. "Nate, Alex, remember to call Thyra."

"Oh, we will," Alex answered. "Don't worry, Brooklyn."

They hung up.

X•O°X•O

Gallery

Hope was helping with things in the gallery.

Dan was pestering her. "So tell me, what--what exactly happened with you and male model Alex?"

Hope chuckled. "He is prettier than me, but that wasn't the problem."

"And so what was it then?" Dan asked. "The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, bad/good guy thing?"

"I actually enjoyed that he was a lot quieter, and that he was helping me learn to believe in myself more and do a lot less rambling, even though he thought it was cute," Hope explained.

Dan nodded. "Oh. Was it his past with Georgina?"

"His 'past' was just getting wasted at a party and sleeping with her once, and she wouldn't let him live it down since," Hope told him. "That's not it."

"It must've been, uh, the different worlds thing, right?" Dan asked. "One of you always feeling like a fish out of water."

Hope looked at him in annoyance. "I know exactly what you're doing. Ask me enough questions about Alex, and I won't ask you about Serena."

Dan nodded in admission. "Best offense is always a strong defense. I, um, I'm not really to talk about it. Her. And fine, I know it's painful to talk about Alex right now, too, so I'll drop it."

"Good," Hope told him. "Then maybe it'll be quiet for thirty seconds."

Dan shook his head. "No, no, no, no, no. You better get used to it, Hope. Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babbling at your ass 24/7, from dusk till dawn. Come Labor Day, you're gonna be so sick of me. Well, it's been 16 years, and you're still not sick of me."

"Oh, I would not say that, because there's been no lack of you trying to get on my nerves," Hope told him. "And luckily Blair, Wyatt and Thyra got me an internship with their mom, otherwise I would be screwed this summer."

Dan laughed a little.

X•O°X•O

Street

Nate and Alex were walking down the street, now on the phone with Thyra.

Thyra was in her room, packing up. "Glad that you guys called. I just got done talking with Blair and Wyatt."

"Well, we just off the phone with Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn," Alex explained. "Seriously, Thyra, did you Waldorf/Diamonds make a bet about getting with all three of the Bass siblings? You and Brooklyn, Dylan and Wyatt, and Blair and Chuck."

Thyra smiled. "Actually, back when Brooklyn and I, and Dylan and Wyatt started to see each other, Blair was teasing us about falling for the Bass twins, and I teased her about how she could end up with Chuck and we could make it where each of us had a Bass, and that was before any of this ever happened."

"So what, are you a psychic?" Nate asked.

The three of them laughed.

Thyra returned serious after a moment. "Hey, Nate? Alex? You talk to Howie?"

"Not since he left, no," Nate answered. "But don't worry. Maybe we'll get to talk to him soon. We just... got a lot to deal with right now, Thyra."

"True," Thyra agreed. "Um, Blair, Wyatt and I got Hope an internship with Eleanor, so at least she won't be bored for the summer."

"You did?" Alex asked in surprise.

"Yeah," Thyra answered. "I hope you don't mind, Alex, no pun intended."

"I don't," Alex answered. "Thank you. Hope deserves something like that."

"Well, we did it because she helped us, Brooklyn, Dylan and Noe take down Georgina, and for you," Thyra told him.

Alex nodded. "I figured."

"So you two still thinking about giving each other space?" Thyra asked.

"Yeah," Alex answered. "Until we both figure things out."

"Okay," Thyra agreed. "What about you, Nate? You and Noe finally happy together?"

"Yeah, things are finally good," Nate answered. "Thanks for asking. Noe's getting better, we're happy, so..."

Thyra smiled. "Well, then I'm happy for you."

Alex smirked, nudging Nate. "Yeah, me too, Nate. At least you two are happy with Brooklyn and Noe. Dylan and Wyatt are still happy, and Blair and Chuck might get to be. Only ones that got separated right now are me and Hope, and Serena and Dan."

"True, but we know that you'll get back together with Hope, Alex," Thyra told him. "We have faith. Nate, Serena, Noe, Brooklyn, Dylan, Wyatt, Blair and I were talking about that. Even Chuck approves of you together, okay? Even if none of us like Dan."

The three laughed again.

"Well, I hope you have fun on vacation, Thyra," Nate told her. "Whether it's with Blair and Wyatt, or Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn. Alex and I are probably gonna go vacation with Serena, Noe and Eric. Serena and Alex may spend the summer not with Dan and Hope, but we know they can fix that, right?"

"Right, Nate," Thyra answered.

"You two are hilarious," Alex told them sarcastically. Nate, Alex and Thyra smiled. "Bye, Thyra."

"Bye, guys," Thyra agreed.

They hung up.

Noe and Serena were walking around the corner, seeing Nate and Alex. "Hey."

"Hey," Nate and Alex replied.

"We were just on the phone with Thyra, talking about you two, and everyone else," Alex told them.

Serena nodded in amusement. "Ah. Alex, how you doing? With Hope and everything?"

"Not good, but not bad right now either," Alex answered. "So..."

"Right," Serena agreed. "Same here."

Nate and Noe glanced at Alex and Serena, and they got the hint.

Alex chuckled. "Give you a minute. Hey, Noe."

"Hey, Alex," Noe replied.

Alex and Serena walked away.

(Song:) This Will Make You Love Again - Iamx

Noe looked at Nate. "Yeah, Serena and I heard everything you and Alex said with Thyra, actually. About Hope/Alex and Serena/Dan being broken up, but you and me, Thyra/Brooklyn, Wyatt/Dylan and even Blair/Chuck together."

"Yeah," Nate agreed. "Well, if they're happy, I'm happy."

Noe smiled teasingly. "Oh, come on, Nate. When have you ever been happy?"

Nate smiled. "Wow! Gloves are off today, aren't they?"

Noe grinned. "I am feeling frisky. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to feel this good, and you know how I get in the summer."

"Yeah, I do," Nate agreed.

Noe shrugged. "But I don't know if you'll be able to witness any of it, because even though you, me, Alex, Serena and Eric are gonna be in the Hamptons, my mom is always gonna be keeping an eye on me and making sure that I'm getting my checkups and meds, and I might as well be locked away again."

Nate chuckled. "Well, don't worry. No one can keep Noe van der Woodsen locked up for long." They smiled. "We just need a break from everything. "

"Yeah," Noe agreed. "But if you go, at least it'll be better for some of us. Mostly me."

Nate smiled, tilting his head. "What are you up to now?"

Noe just gave him a small smile, backing away. "You'll have to come and see."

Nate smiled, starting to follow Noe. Noe laughed, turning around, as they walked down the sidewalk together.

(Song Ends)

X•O°X•O

Bass Helipad

Blair, Wyatt and Thyra were waiting.

A man stood nearby.

"Excuse me, is that the Bass helicopter?" Blair asked.

"No, it's not here yet," the man answered. "Are you on the Bass marketing team, too?"

"No, we're the significant others of Chuck, Brooklyn and Dylan Bass," Wyatt answered. "Blair's going with Chuck for a week, I think, but we're all gonna be heading out for vacation."

The man nodded. "If they're anything like their father, they must be... terrifying."

"They're not all bad," Thyra told him. "Chuck's taking Blair to Tuscany, and Brooklyn and I, and Wyatt and Dylan, we can have some fun on our own in the meantime."

"That's romantic," the man commented. "So where are they?"

Blair shrugged. "On their way. We had to get here early. I like the jump seat."

"Oh," the man said.

"What?" Wyatt asked.

The man shook his head. "Nothing. It's just... I like the jump seat. I have this thing about flying, and it makes me feel more..."

"In control?" Blair finished.

The man nodded, approvingly. "Yeah."

"Yeah," Blair agreed.

Thyra chuckled. "Right."

X•O°X•O

Bass Suite

Chuck was checking his phone, while he, Brooklyn and Dylan were getting ready to go.

Bart walked closer. "Who's that?"

Chuck put away his phone. "Blair. We should get going. Blair and I are going to Tuscany for a week, giving Brooklyn and Thyra, and Dylan and Wyatt the time to do what they want."

"And then Blair, Thyra and Wyatt are going to France, and Dylan, Chuck and I are going elsewhere," Brooklyn told him. "We just wanted to see you before we disappeared for the summer. I'm glad you had a trip."

"I hope you all have good trips, too," Bart told them. "You deserve it. And I must say, I'm proud of you."

"Dad, you've never been approving of any of my relationships, or Brooklyn or Chuck's, unless it came to Wyatt, Thyra and Blair," Dylan pointed out. "And Chuck's and my best man speech was a week ago. And it was nothing."

"Polite?" Bart asked. "Modest? You three really are growing up."

Brooklyn smiled. "Let's not get carried away. We plan on holding on to our youth for as long as possible."

"Sometimes that choice isn't up to you," Bart told them.

"That's the best thing about Blair, Wyatt and Thyra," Chuck told them. "They know us, knows I, and Dylan and Brooklyn, will never change."

Bart nodded. "Yeah, until you take them away to separate vacations on a private jet. That is gonna change everything. But that's a good thing. Having real girlfriends or a boyfriend, will force you to learn about responsibility, sacrifice, being faithful, taking into account somebody else's feelings, not just your own."

Dylan and Brooklyn were not rattled by the attempt to scare them with the threat of the future and everything that came with it.

Chuck was slowly becoming scared. "Feelings?"

"All the partying and men/women..." Bart trailed off. "You will come back from this summer new people. Take my word for it."

Dylan sighed. "Oh, we will."

Lily walked in with a woman named Amelia, laughing. "Oh, there you are. This is Amelia. She's been helping me with the apartment renovations."

"Great," Brooklyn told them. "Nice to meet you."

Chuck got a text: "Can't wait to see u. xo. B."

Everyone slowed down as Bart, Lily, Dylan and Brooklyn left the suite.

Chuck dropped Blair's bouquet in the garbage, offering Amelia a single flower. "Amelia. A moment?"

"What's this?" Amelia asked.

"I was hoping we could discuss what you have planned for my room," Chuck told her.

"And who are you?" Amelia asked.

Chuck smirked. "I'm Chuck Bass."

(Song:) Do You Wanna - The Kooks

Amelia and Chuck looked at each other flirtatiously. Dylan and Brooklyn returned to find what was taking Chuck so long, seeing what he was doing, completely unsurprised but very annoyed and exasperated, exchanging a look.

X•O°X•O

Bass Helipad

Thyra and Wyatt had both gotten a text from Brooklyn and Dylan explaining, both scoffing, but not surprised either, though they were mad and exasperated that Chuck would do that to Blair. They walked toward Blair.

"Blair..." Thyra trailed off. "Wyatt and I got to talk to you. About Chuck, Brooklyn and Dylan."

"Everything all right?" Blair asked.

"It's Brooklyn and Dylan," Wyatt explained. "Chuck's not coming, they're starting their sibling vacation early. Change of plans. So you, me and Thyra can go to France now."

Blair knew that they were trying to protect her feelings, taking Wyatt's phone. "Let me see that."

"Blair--" Wyatt started.

Blair read the text, scoffing. "How can I even be surprised, really? Fine. No Basses. Dylan and Brooklyn can deal with Chuck. Wyatt, Thyra, we're going to France."

Blair, Wyatt and Thyra smiled a bit, turning around, walking toward the helicopter.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "They say a leopard can't change his spots."

X•O°X•O

Bass Suite - Outside

Chuck, Dylan and Brooklyn were walking away from the hotel together, though the twins were annoyed with their older brother.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "But some things do change."

X•O°X•O

On the Road

Rufus was on the road on his tour bus with the band.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "The path not taken can become a road trip."

X•O°X•O

Humphrey Loft - Hope/Jenny's Room

Jenny and Hope were sewing outfits. They stood, showing each other their designs, both smiling as they held up their outfits to their bodies.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Being grounded or broken up can lead to something groundbreaking."

X•O°X•O

Street

Dan and Vanessa were walking through the streets.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "And whether they're sweating it out on the sultry sidewalks."

X•O°X•O

Hamptons - Pool

Noe was in a one piece bathing suit, standing by the pool edge, lowering her sunglasses to look at Serena and Eric standing together by the hotel and both waving and smiling at Noe. Noe smiled, waving back.

Alex walked along toward the pool, wearing swim trunks, sitting down in the pool to cool down.

Nate came up from behind Noe, grabbing her, jumping into the pool with her, making her laugh and squeal in surprise as they went under. Serena, Eric and Alex smiled and laughed at that.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Or cooling their heels in the Hamptons, no one does summer like New Yorkers."

Underwater, Noe looked down at her sunglasses floating to the bottom, swimming toward them to grab them. Nate grabbed the sunglasses first, looking at Noe, placing a hand on her cheek, kissing her as they kissed passionately under the water. Noe took the sunglasses from him, pulling back, putting her sunglasses on his head. They both smiled, swimming up to the surface.

Gossip Girl: (voice over) "Grab your shades and your sunblock. This one looks like a scorcher. Until then, you know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 4K 23
in which nate archibald sets a fire under the ice queens cold heart
556K 17.1K 37
" SAYS YOU NOODLE HEAD " [wyatt oleff] [it 2017 cast social media series]
11K 431 26
Noe van der Woodsen Hope Humphrey Alex Archibald Thyra Diamond Brooklyn Bass Dylan Bass Wyatt Waldorf James Baizen Harry van der Bilt Aurora Diamond