š’‚š’•š’•š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ | jori āœ“...

By wheeinight

āš’š­ššš² š°š¢š­š” š¦šž šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš«, š©š„šžššš¬šž.āž ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ in which they are different yet th... More

š€š“š“š‘š€š‚š“šˆšŽš
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
revamping the story!!!

21

3.2K 97 113
By wheeinight

Happy New Years! Let's start off this year right with another chapter.

Note: The story still revolves around Christmas time.

"Leave all the pain behind, bring happiness in 2020." (edit: 2020 is the worse year ever.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori attempted to move around on her bed, however realised that a pair of arms was wrapped around her. A pair of long, pale porcelain arms linked to Jade West. Tori could feel a smile on her face spread with the warmth of her girlfriend behind her.

She flipped her body so that she was face-to-face with her and watched as Jade's eyes fluttered open slowly and revealed her beautiful murky green eyes.

"You're awake finally, thank goodness. I woke up earlier but decided that I was too lazy to get up. I must have drifted back off back to sleep." Jade said and yawned mid-sentence and rubbed her eyes carelessly. She pushed back some of Tori's chocolate hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her on the forehead, to which Tori accepted graciously.

"You know I'm think I'm ready," Tori whispered. "To tell my parents and Trina that we're together. I can't just hold it back from them, you know? It's gonna keep building up inside of me."

Jade sat up in bed and Tori followed as well. She shrugged and sighed. "Okay, baby, if that's what you want to do then do it. Do what's right for you."

All Tori could do was blush and chuckle at the word that stuck out of that sentence like a sore thumb. "Hmph, 'baby'."

"What? Do you not like it when I call you that?" Jade smirked and narrowed her eyes at the brunette. "Is your very own girlfriend not allowed to call you baby?"

Tori flicked Jade's nose lightly. "No. Keep calling me that. It's sexy." Her voice came out seductive and dark which caused the raven-haired girl's eyes to widened and release a slight gasp and to immediately lean and capture her lips onto hers.

A soft moan came out from Tori's lips as Jade pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her small waist, leaning down and began to roughly kiss her everywhere on her face and on her neck as well, tuggling gently on the soft skin there. Tori loved the feeling of Jade touching her, teasing her and having the urge to push Jade back on the bed and for it be her turn as well.

But she didn't, as her insecurity built up inside of her to say that she just wasn't ready yet. She let Jade have her way on her body. And when Jade pulled back, her eyes filled with lust and coated with dominance, all she could do was admire the girl with pleading eyes.

Jade eyes roamed at Tori up and down and she leaned down again and began to kiss her once more, passionately and cupping Tori's face with comfort.

She slowly travelled her kisses down her face, her neck and onto her stomach, which Jade slightly pulled up Tori's shirt to reveal the skin there.

Tori could feel the goosebumps travelling up her body from Jade's cold touch which made her squirm slightly.

She could feel the tugging of her shorts as Jade attemped to bring them down but suddenly, Tori stopped her and grabbed her hand aggressively. The raven-haired girl glanced up towards her girlfriend with worry, getting off her and sitting back down on the bed with her hand on Tori's back.

"Tori?" Jade's voice was soft. "Are you alright?"

Tori just nodded, rubbing her arms to relieve her of the goosebumps still piling on her. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." Her voice trailed off. "Jade, I love you. I-I just don't think it's the right time for this or if I'm just, um, not ready...yet?" Her voice sounded unsure and Tori cringed lightly and looked down towards the bed in unease and began to play with her fingers to rid of the pure awkwardness.

Jade blinked and stared at the brunette. She opened her mouth to say something but immediately closed it to think.

"Right, right," Jade just nodded and stood up from the bed and fixed her clothes. "You're right. I shouldn't have and we haven't even been together long. I'm really sorry, Tori."

Tori struggled her way off the bed and grabbed Jade's arm and spun her around to face her.

"No, it's okay. You don't need to apologise." Tori said gingerly and wrapped her girlfriend in a big hug.

Jade leaned into her girlfriend's touch and hugged her back, an apologetic smile on her face. Jade understood if Tori wasn't at that point yet, and she would give her as much time as she needed. She can wait until the universe ended and there was only nothing left.

As long as she was with Tori, she felt loved.

Once the two of them pulled apart, eyes both beaming, Tori kissed Jade on the cheek and wiped the invisible tears away.

"Okay," Jade said. "Are you sure you're ready to tell them?"

Tori nodded a bit harshly. "Yeah, yep, totally, so ready to tell them."

Jade lifted a brow and smiled. "I can't tell if you're serious or not."

Tori lightly slapped her arm. "Yes, I'm serious. I can do𑁋we can do this."

Jade nodded, smiled at her girlfriend and slipped her hand into hers as both of them walked out of the bedroom together.

--

The girls made their way down the stairs where Trina was conveniently located, eating some waffles at the table. Trina glanced up and caught Tori's sight but didn't seem to notice Jade at first.

But she took another glance and her eyes widened and she stormed towards Tori in defense to shield her from Jade.

"What is she doing here?" Trina hissed towards the raven-haired girl who just looked at the older Vega sister in disgust. "Tori, how many times is this chick going to sleep in our house? She might as well move inside the house for all I care!"

"I would gladly do that!" Jade snapped towards her and gave her a wink.

"Don't you dare test me, West." Trina lashed back, putting her arms in front of Tori who just stared at her own sister in shock.

"I'll test you all I want if you stop getting all over my ass!" Jade argued back and stepped closer towards the older Vega and before Tori knew it, they were face-to-face and looked like they were staring into each other's souls.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?" Trina asked, lifting a brow. "Listen, Jade, I don't know what your problem is with me but I know that you're full of hatred and only care about yourself and you cause drama everywhere you go! No wonder everyone at Hollywood Arts despises you!"

Jade started clapping. "Wonderful job at describing yourself! Unlike you, I do in fact care about those around me! Don't you know anything but how it's difficult for some people to express themselves?"

Trina rose a fist towards the girl but Tori grabbed her hand in time and brought it down. She moved in front of Trina and Jade stood closer towards the brunette with an angry, possessive expression on her face.

"Enough! Both of you!" Tori demanded. "I don't want you both to end up in the hospital after this!"

Both girls resisted and held back their anger towards each other.

"Listen Trina," Tori stepped forward a bit. "There's something I need to tell you."

Trina sighed. "Make it quick Tori because I don't have a lot of time just standing here with that girl in our house. There's waffles on the table that needs to be eaten!"

Tori blinked for a moment to comprehend the last sentence that Trina said. Jade glanced at Tori's back and slowly wrapped her arms around her neck to comfort her girlfriend. Trina's eyes widened in anger as she rose a finger towards Jade.

"Get off𑁋" Trina started but Jade quickly cut in.

"What? I can't touch my girlfriend?" Jade gave a fake smile towards her.

This caused both Vega sisters to completely stand still in utter silence. Tori looked down in slight disappointment towards the ground. It was for her to tell Trina, not Jade. She shrugged out of Jade's grasp and covered her face with her hands.

Trina just scoffed and looked at Jade and then to Tori and back to Jade again.

"Of course, of course," she muttered. "How haven't I known? The two of you together, wow, how haven't I known this from the start?"

"Trina..." Tori murmured from her hands but it came out all groggy so Trina didn't hear what Tori said.

"I don't have time for this." Trina marched towards the table and grabbed her plate of waffles and headed towards the stairs.

"Trina, wait," Tori took her hands off her face and chased Trina towards the stairs. "Just please. Yes, we're together, you know that now. But please do me a favour and not tell anyone yet. Let me tell them."

Trina stared at her younger sister with caring eyes. "Tori, I love you. You're my baby sister and if that's what you want me to do then I'll do it. I just can't hear the rest of it right now. I need time to...process right now."

Tori watched as Trina marched up the remainder of the stairs and disappear into the hallway. Tori then heard the slamming of a door and inhaled a deep breath, sitting down on the steps of the stairs and burying her face in her arms that was on top of her knees.

Jade slowly walked towards Tori and placed herself next to her, however a bit of distance between them. She felt guilty for revealing that they were together instead of Tori; the guilt rushed up her spine like the Flash. She knew it was Tori's job to tell her own sister and what she did was wrong. She was just angry. Could Tori forgive her?

She somehow got lost in her mind, thinking about how the arguement reminded of the one that she had with her father. How she started to say things without thinking about it and not knowing or caring how it affected her father.

Maybe Trina was right about her.Jad

"Tori," Jade whispered softly. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to...do that. Can you forgive me, please?"

Tori didn't respond, instead she let out the tears that were piling up inside of her onto her arms. She sniffled loudly and continued to cry with herself.

Jade sighed. She scooted a bit closer towards Tori and attemped to wrap her arms around her but Tori flinched from the touch, causing Jade to resist and bring her arm back to her side. Jade tried to find a glimpse of Tori's face but she couldn't.

She told herself it was all her fault.

"Do you still love me?" Jade quietly asked.

The sentence caused Tori to jerk her head up towards the raven-haired girl. Her eyes were red and tears continued to pour out. Tori grabbed a part of her shirt and wiped them away.

"How can you say that?" Tori asked. "Of course I still love you!"

"But, but𑁋" Jade wanted to protest but Tori interrupted.

"Jade," Tori said, her voice hoarse which caused Jade to shut up. "I could never stop loving you."

Jade somehow managed to smile through her tears. She still took the blame but it slowly left her as Tori wrapped her in another, once again, caring, soothing, and loving hug. The two girls leaned into each other and let out all the tears out of their eyes.

They sat there until it was time to go to school.

--

Jade and Tori talked a little less frequent during the car ride to school. The hands were in one another with Tori's head on her girlfriend's shoulder. She was relieved that Trina finally knew and that was one person off the list of many other people that should know, including all of her friends.

Tori did trust her friends, but now that the Robbie and his brain decided to bring back Robarazzi, the girls knew that they couldn't tell their friends or it would spread like wildfire.

The girls were a less cheery during their first few classes and other people noticed but decided not to bring anything up, however they were surprised that the two of them weren't arguing like they always do. Beck didn't talk to Jade at all during their Scriptwriting class and she continuously asked herself if she could make it through the day.

When Tori entered into Sikowitz class, it was almost completely silent. The kids all turned around𑁋including her friends𑁋and watched her as she made her way towards her chair and sat down. They did the same with Jade, though she gave them her daily threatening face which caused all of them to face back forwards. Jade placed herself behind Tori again, though leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms, wanting the day to be over to be able to spend time with her girlfriend.

Tori could hear the whispers of Beck and Andre near her.

Once class began, Sikowitz bursted and hopped onto the stage.

"Hello, children!" he greeted but of course the class responded with the usual groans.

He caught sight of Tori and Jade in the room and stepped off the stage and stood in front of them like a general.

"Ah, Tori and Jade, I didn't expect you two to show up today, glad to have you girls," Sikowitz stated sarcastically. He rose an eyebrow and waited for a response but the two of them didn't respond. "Do the both of you care to explain your absence of the ONE request that I wanted both of you to fufill? An easy request, that it was, and both of you didn't accomplish that."

Tori sat up in her hair. "Listen, Sikowitz. We're both really sorry that we didn't show up to the play. It's just that... it's just that𑁋that—"

"It's just what?" Sikowitz demanded. "Miss Vega, I am afraid that you did not explain your explanation. But I also would like to say that you two are most likely not going to end this semester with an A."

The girls' eyes widened as they stiffened up in their seats.

"You can't do that!" Jade exclaimed angrily.

"Indeed I can, Miss West," Sikowitz' tone was less cheery than it normally was. "And I am afraid I am not going to let both of you perform for our Christmas party here at school this upcoming Christmas Eve."

Tori stood up to protest and Jade followed as well. Jade pushed herself in front of the seat and stood next to Tori, their faces were lighting up with frustration and anger.

"What?" Tori said a bit too harshly. She begged, "Sikowitz, please."

"I'm sorry, Tori, it was an incredibly difficult choice," Sikowitz sighed. He knew it himself that he didn't want to give out this kind of punishment. Jade and Tori were one of the most talented people he knew and he hated to see that he couldn't let them shine. "But it's for the better, you two need to understand that."

"Forget it." Jade murmured. She grabbed Tori's wrist and the both of them dragged themselves out of the classroom.

The remaining students all sat there with shock, including Andre and Beck.

"Well, that wasn't a beautiful sight to see, was it?" Rex said, chuckling to himself but everyone in the class didn't laugh.

Cat was cowering in her seat with Robbie's arms around her. She hated seeing her friends suffer. She loved Tori and Jade like sisters.

"Nope, not at all," Sikowitz shook his head. "Let's start this class, then."

I had been thinking lately at how many chapters this story might have. Right now, it's probably going to end at the lovely number of 30 chapters. I'll see though, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.1K 14
Tori's determined to get Jade to become friends with her no matter how many times Jade's threatened her and screamed at her. What happens when Jade s...
4.4K 81 20
Tori likes Jade, Jade hates Tori, frenemy situation ensues. It's as simple as that, and that's how Jade likes it. But life isn't so simple, and Jade...
22.3K 938 46
It's been 3 years since Hollywood Arts and Jade's life hasn't worked out like she wanted it too. Fleeing her past, she must start over from scratch a...
15.4K 318 5
Tori is dating Jade but her parents don't know she is Gay. She decides to tell them but she doesn't know how they will react. Will her relationship s...