Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.7K 101 8
By DanniNightShade

"So... you still haven't slept with her yet, have you?" Janet asked as they made their way across campus to start doing another student check to make sure everyone had what they needed. As much as Janet liked to give her best friends space, she also found that Sylvia would answer pretty much any question she was asked.

"She slept with me once." The succubus answered. "But whenever I try to touch her she gets so scared even my own nature betrays me."

"Betrays you? Wouldn't that be a good thing?"

"Don't get me wrong, I don't ever want to hurt her, or push her into anything she doesn't want. But I feel like... maybe if I pushed her just a little bit more she would heal. Have you ever felt like you were too nice?"

"Everyday." Janet sighed, looking down at her binder.

"I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do. I know it's supposed to be hard because you know, she was traumatized. So I'm not super upset about it. But I wish I could push a little more without being scared she's going to hate me."

"I don't think Eva has the capacity to hate you."

"What do you mean?"

"For two years Eva has been broken beyond measure. It took her a year for her to be okay with me taking her hand. She trusted me, but she hated the idea of anyone touching her for any reason. She pulled away from her own mother. But you? You've been in her life for what? A few months? And suddenly she's okay with people touching her. She put my hands on her face Sylvia. Her own mother hasn't been able to hug her in two years and you come in and put your hands on her like none of those horrible things ever happened to her." Janet explained with a chuckle.

"When you put it like that..."

"Syl. She can talk to you. She's okay with you touching her. She's okay with sleeping on you, and she probably loves you more than anything else in this world because of how effortlessly easy you make loving her look. I thought my poor Eva was going to be a broken mess for the rest of her life, and would have to slowly heal over my lifetime. I never thought I'd see any real progress. But this, this is incredible. It's like you're erasing all those bad memories."

"Is there a suggestion in all that ass kissing or?"

Janet laughed again, rolling her eyes at the succubus. "Sylvia. Eva loves you. Like capitol L loves you more than anyone else in this world. But she's still broken. You're healing those breaks, but they'll never completely heal, and they'll always be a part of her. Even if you start having sex, she's still always going to remember when she was really hurt. That's something you can't take away."

"I mean... I could take it away." The succubus sighed, her tail swaying behind her in annoyance. "But I also know that her experiences defined her, and I could never just erase who she is like that."

"I'm glad. I'd never forgive you if you erased my Eva." Janet answered, flicking the succubus on the side of the head, getting her to grumble.

"Don't bully me. I'll make you horny."

"That's the worst threat I've ever heard."

"I'm not threating you. I'm warning you. I'll use my charm on you then leave."

"Noted."

Sylvia sighed as she stretched out her back as they walked. "I hate not knowing. I feel like I'm walking on glass with her and I don't want to do anything that's going to really hurt her. But I also want-"

"To push her. Yes, you've said already."

"Well what should I do? You just spent all this time explaining why she feels what she does, but you didn't help me figure out how to help her."

"I explained that you're already helping her, it's just going to take a long time for her to... well... open up to you."

"Was that supposed to be a sex joke? It wasn't funny." Sylvia narrowed her eyes.

"It was kinda funny."

"I'm one more sarcastic comment away from charming you."

"You'd leave me in the middle of the hallway all hot and bothered?"

"Absolutely." Sylvia nodded. "I'd enjoy it too."

"We have work to do." Janet rolled her eyes as they finally made it to the dorms. "I'm going to need your help asking people if they need stuff."

"You can do that by yourself. Tell you what, you do this floor, and I'll go hang out with Eva?"

"Or I can do this floor, and you can go upstairs and start the next floor. We'd get more done that way and finish earlier so you can go to Eva sooner."

Sylvia's phone buzzed in her pocket getting her to flinch like someone touched her. She growled at the human contraption before pulling it out. "I hate this stupid thing."

"It's your most important resource." Janet chuckled, watching Sylvia fumble with the phone. She had gotten much better at figuring it out with Evania's help, but she still hated the thing.

However when she saw Evania's name pop up in her messages she stopped walking to put all her focus into reading her text.

"Is everything okay?" The human asked, looking back to make sure her friend was alright.

"Yeah. Sorry. She's being needy."

"Evania gets needy?"

"She wants company."

"That's another way you can tell she's doing better. She never asks for company. She always wanted to be alone and tried everything to get out of commitments. Now here she is, whining to get you to pay attention to her." Janet scoffed. "And I bet you're going to leave me for her aren't you?"

"Of course I am." Sylvia rolled her eyes. "I love her company way more than yours. Plus you've been an ass the whole time."

"Can't be any worse than- you did not just actually charm me!" Janet shouted as Sylvia's eyes glowed a bit brighter before she turned away with a smirk. Janet shifted uncomfortably with a grumble. "Sylvia! Take it back!"

"It'll wear off in a few minutes." Sylvia answered, waving over her shoulder.

"SYLVIA!"

Sylvia disappeared around the corner, glancing at Janet who moved to lean against the wall with another grumble. She left Kendra a text letting her know that Janet might be late on whatever tasks she had to due, due to her annoying her enough to get charmed. She then headed back to her dorm with an almost childish pep in her step.

She pushed opened the door with a grin. "You're knight in shining armor is here my love!" Sylvia called in a sing-song voice. She closed the door behind her and allowed her feet to leave the ground as she rolled so she was floating on her back like she was laying on the couch, as she floated into the middle of the room. "Where are you?"

The smell of cookies wafted under her nose as she neared the kitchen, and when she floated over the counter she found that Evania had made cookies, though not fancy like Syl had done the night before. They were simple double chocolate cookies, but since they were so heavily made with chocolate, the succubus knew exactly who they were for.

"I know you're here and can hear me! I'm going to eat all your cookies without you!" Sylvia called into the dorm.

Evania poked her head out of her bedroom, rubbing her left eye with a yawn.

"Were you sleeping?"

Evania nodded glancing back towards her bed longingly.

"You fell asleep right after you texted me? Jeez, how bored were you?"

Evania yawned again before signing. "I just finished making cookies and was tired from staying up so late last night. I finished my studying, made you cookies, then went to lay down. I sent you the text just before I fell asleep."

"Well I can't wait to try your cookies. I bet they're going to be amazing." Sylvia grinned. "Can I eat one now?" Evania nodded, and Sylvia wasted no time, plucking one off the tray and taking a happy bite. "So why did you decide to make me delicious cookies?"

"I love you." Evania answered getting the succubus to blink, her mouth still filled with cookie. "You've been really patient with me, and I wanted to make sure you knew how grateful I was for it."

Sylvia floated over before letting her feet touch the ground. She smiled down at the vampire before leaning down to capture her lips in a gentle kiss. "I can be as patient as you need me to. You're worth it."

"I can't ever thank you enough." Evania smiled happily.

"You thank me every day you're with me." Sylvia answered, placing another kiss on the top of Evania's head as she pulled her in for a hug. "I love you too by the way."

"I know you do. I wouldn't have told you I did if I had any doubts." Evania shrugged a bit.

"Can I keep eating my cookies though?" Sylvia asked.

Evania chuckled a bit and nodded, getting Sylvia to practically skip back towards the island where she sat down and picked another cookie off the tray. She bit into it with a moan of content, her tail swaying behind her happily. "I didn't know vampires could bake, but I'm sure glad you can."

"I was human." Evania shrugged, making her way to the island to sit beside Sylvia and watch her enhale cookies. She continued speaking in sign. "It's not as though I can't look up recipes either."

"But I can taste how much love you put into this." Sylvia assured her. "There's so much chocolate in it."

"I knew you'd like it more if it had more chocolate."

"And you were right. It's delicious." Sylvia smiled.

Evania went through her phone before pausing curiously and looking up at Sylvia. "So you charmed Janet?"

"She was annoying me."

"Don't do that." Evania warned.

Sylvia grumbled. "She was teasing me about sleeping with you, and making fun of me because I wanted to leave her to spend time with you.

"Don't charm Janet."

"It's not like it hurts her. She just gets hot and bothered for a few minutes."

"Sylvia."

"I'll try not to charm Janet again." She groaned. "Maybe you should tell her not to tease me about my love life."

"I did."

"Good." Sylvia stuffed another cookie in her mouth to try and end the conversation.

Evania reached over and put a hand on Sylvia's back with a soft smile. "At least she deserved it though."

Sylvia smiled, her tail wagging a bit faster. "Yes she did. She was teasing me!"

"About our sex life?"

"Yeah! She was telling me stuff I already knew and making it seem like I hadn't been paying attention."

"You pay attention to me more than anyone else in the world."

"I know! It gets tedious after a while." Sylvia teased, wiggling her eyebrows at the vampire.

"I'm sure it would." Evania chuckled softly before gently touching Sylvia's face and pulling her a bit closer so she could kiss the succubus. "But I think you're doing fine."

Sylvia's smile was genuine and happy. "I'm not entirely sure what she meant by it, but she seemed to think that I didn't need to sleep with you for either of us to be happy."

"And how do you feel?" The vampire asked, letting her hands fall back into her lap.

The succubus turned a bit more so she could put her hands on Evania's face the way she had held her, before pulling her back in for another kiss. "I just told you earlier, I can be as patient as I need to. I'm in absolutely no rush."

"Well, the other day when you brought me home to talk to me about succubus stuff you seemed like you really needed to."

Sylvia shrugged it off. "It turned out fine in the end."

"Yeah. It did." Evania agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 3.7K 43
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
329 22 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
1.5M 84.1K 57
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 5| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Maverick arched an eyebrow at me and asked, "Does t...
627K 20.2K 42
R-RATED CONTENT. 18+ ONLY! Syra, a succubus banished to Earth, must live and thrive on the sexual energy of humans. In all the years of her banishmen...