Fools ▪️ Park Jisung

By markscult

▪️Mafia/Gang au ▪️Soulmate au ▪️"Only fools fall for you." More

▪️P R E L U D E
▪️Disclaimer
▪️1
▪️2
▪️3
▪️4
▪️5
▪️6
▪️7
▪️8
▪️9
▪️10
▪️11
▪️12
▪️13
▪️14
▪️15
▪️16
▪️17
▪️18
▪️19
▪️20
so
▪️21
▪️22
▪️23
▪️24
▪️25
▪️26
▪️27
▪️28
▪️29
▪️30
▪️31
;)
▪️32
▪️33
▪️34
▪️35
▪️36
▪️37
▪️38
▪️39
▪️40
▪️41
▪️42
▪️43
▪️44
▪️45
▪️46
▪️47
▪️48
▪️49
▪️50
▪️51
▪️52
▪️
▪️53
▪️54
▪️55
▪️56
▪️57
▪️58
▪️60
▪️61
100k
1M

▪️59

32.9K 1.6K 1K
By markscult

"Shit." Jisung hissed, the sudden pain across his head making him stumble back into the wall, clutching his head in pain.

He was dizzy, his stomach churning and shoot pain across his head got him onto his knees.

"This." He pointed to his wrist that had her name on it.
"Doesn't mean shit. I don't want a Soulmate."
"But Jisung-"

"Just fuck off." He spat out, turning back around.
"And grow up."

"W-what-" Jisung stumbled out in shock, eyes wide at the unfamiliar scene in his head. Groaning out in pain when another wave of agony hit him.

The man pulled her by her hand, making her stop involuntarily.
"Where are you going, you're alone-"

"No she's not."

"What's a kid like you going to d-"

All Haewon could register was the sight of the man's head whipping to the side violently on the force of a punch.

"Jisung!" She screamed out, shocked at the fact he had just punched the man square in the jaw without hesitation.

"Argh! What the fuck!" Jisung cried out in pain, crumbling to the floor and gripping his head in his hands.

When her thumb came in contact with his lip, he flinched slightly- eyes piercing into her own.
"You're bleeding-" she stopped once she noticed the position they were in and her breath hitched when her eyes connected with his.

"What's happening?" Jisung whispered out, his mind a mess- heart aching.
He stumbled up to his feet, vision blurred as he could see himself and Haewon in situations that hadn't happened.

Or had they?

Okay, sorry Mr Mafia leader." She joked, turning over the page in her folder and writing on a fresh page.
"Do you like it?"
"Do I enjoy killing people? Yeah I thrive off it." He remarked sarcastically.
"Then why do you do it?"

"Why do you go school?"
"Because I have to."
"Exactly."

The response he gave made Haewon furrow her brows and spin around in her chair to face him, her legs hitting against his.
"You have to." She asked incredulously.
"A 17 year old boy has to lead a gang- that's ridiculous."

"G-gang, what?" He was utterly confused, his skin crawling and the feeling of his chest compressing compelled him to screw his eyes shut.

Are we friends?" She asked, making him turn his head towards her.

"Friends?"

Haewon nodded hopeful, waiting for his reply. Jisung's eyes fell over her face and he cleared his throat, looking away.
"If you want."

"Great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands and smiled as she linked her arm with his- rambling on about her day.

"What's happening- Ah!" He screamed out in agony, his body writhing in pain.

Jisung grabbed the man's collar and slammed him into a wall.
"I suggest you shut your mouth before I cut your tongue off."
"Aw, is the little baby going to cry?" The man taunted and Jisung chuckled humourlessly before throwing the man on the floor, straddling him to sent continuous punches into his face.

"Someone help me-!" He yelled before groaning in pain, crying out when another wave of agony hit him.

"Close your eyes." He rasped out, his hand that was on her head, snaked around to cover her ear.

Jisung picked up the gun with his free hand, shakily holding it up and disposing of the bullet into the man's skull.

"T-thats not m-me." Jisung whimpered out, immense pain stabbing at his every nerve.

"I'm sorry." He croaked out, lifting a hand to wipe his eyes but more tears fell.

"For what?" She whispered, her own tears falling and Jisung shrugged.
"For being your soulmate."

There was a silence on her end and Jisung continued to look at the ground but when he felt a hand cup his cheek, he looked up through his tears at the girl.

There were no other words to be said as she mentally debated with herself before giving in and tilting her head down, pressing her lips softly to his.

"I c-cant-"

I bet she's a lot of fun yeah? Just wait till she's under me-"

The boy's head jerked to the side with a sickening crunch and gasps sounded through the walls.
The boy didn't have time to recover as Jisung grabbed him and slammed him into the lockers.

"Say it again," he growled out, eyes dark and teeth gritted. "I fucking dare you."

Jisung screamed out in ear piercing pain.

She wasn't really thinking when she leant up further, harshly pressing her mouth against his to stop his frantic and angry rant.

She pulled away slightly, eyes still shut but a hand stopped her, cupping the side of her face as he reattached their lips.

He couldn't breathe

"When will you have time? Huh, when will you have the time, after she gets killed because you don't give two shits about her!-"

"I do!" He screamed out, taking the girl by surprise and the boys had returned back from school, shocked by the loudness of Jisung's anger.

He was laying on his back- on the hard wooden floor.

"I love you."

It hurt, everything hurt.

Haewon smiled subconsciously at them and buried her head further into her arms, hair falling over her.
Not long later, she felt gently fingers running through her hair.

She turned her head slightly to see Jisung chatting away to Chenle but his hand still rubbing her head gently.

He couldn't think straight.

I love you too." She breathed out and her hand held the side of his neck, leaning back in and reattaching their lips.

The heated session came to a close as their lungs burned with the need of air and their noses brushed against each others, their panting filling the room and they exchanged a few small kisses before completing pulling away, swollen lips and pink cheeks.

His lungs burned.

"Its Christmas!" Haewon exclaimed with a squeal, sitting up on the bed- making Jisung groan and turn over to get more sleep.

His heart clenched.

"It's okay Jisung, you're a part of this family too.

He had given up fighting the pain.

They both had the box in their hands and began to open it.
"No way." She breathed out, looking at the identical knot ring.

Jisung let out a laugh and shook his head at the coincidence.
"I wanted to get you a promise ring...it's more of a promise that everyday we spend together, I'll be a better Soulmate for you."

Soulmate, his soulmate.

Haewon?
Haewon baby where are you?
Speak to me
Please! Tell me where you are!

Jisung panted in anger, chest rising and falling extremely fast and his fists clenched, knuckles white.

The thought of Haewon being taken and hurt sent waves of fury through him and he yelled out in anger, pulling at his hair.

He couldn't move.

"Where is she!" He screamed out, voice booming through the air and the tone full with hurt and outrage.
"Where the fuck is she!" His screams were scarier as it progresses and he didn't know what to do, feeling it take over his body

His eyes pricked with tears.

The bulky male had a smirk on his lips, carrying his Soulmate.

But Jisung's eyes were fixed on the trail of blood that followed after them.

"No." He breathed out, scrambling to his feet and running over- only to be pulled back by several men.

He felt like he was drowning.

The man impaled the knife deep in Haewon's neck, pulling it out as her limp body fell to the ground.

Jisung whimpered, paralysed on the floor.

Please!" Jisung cried out, sobs racking his body as the blood gushed out over his fingers.
"Please no! Please, I love you, please!" He screamed out, his heart emptying out.
And in that moment, nothing could equate to the sincerity and love that poured through his voice and dripped as his tears.

The stabbing sensation at his chest returned, compressing his lungs till he was gasping out.

Jisung couldn't hold it anymore, he whimpered in pain, his eyes seeing his dead lover for the last time- a lone tear rolling off his cheek onto her lips as he collapsed.

A tear fell from his eye, trailing down his pale cheek as his body slipped into an unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.9K 47
"A lake seriously? What are are you gonna drown me? "Oh i would love to but I'm not feeling suicidal today" soulmates au gang au
267K 6.6K 32
When the wrong girl got kidnapped. || NCT MAFIA AU ||
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."
1.8M 103K 77
↻ Mafia/Gang au ↻"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."