My kryptonian daughter (techn...

By hentai-lovin-angel

It's hard enough to take care of a child in general...but what would it be like if this child of yours was an... More

Bio
The normal day
Teen parents
Difficult choices
Just leave us alone
When "evil" does good deeds
The candle that fades pt 1
The candle that fades pt 2
The candle that fades pt3
The punchline
Help from below
Both sides of the gun
Let me help you
Love concers nothing
Our new home
Blackfire
Rescue, rehabilitate, and in need of rescuing again
Survival of the horniest pt 1
Survival of the horniest pt 2
Survival of the horniest pt 3 (L)
Not a chapter (new story)
Trigon pt 1
Trigon pt 2
Trigon pt 3
Down hill from here
A new friend
You can't take her!!
Suffer no more
Duped
Burying the hatchet
Retrieval
Healing wish
Facing the past
The aging machine
New problems
At home training
Personal training
Batdad
Love crazed pt 1
Love crazed pt 2 (L)
New teammate
Limits
Boys being boys
The burdan of fatherhood
Kryptonian's best friend
Game night
To be a hero or not to be a hero
The perfect solider
Titans east
(Not a chapter)
Buncha bullshit I felt like saying
The molder of clay
Terrorist amoung assassins
Chaotic beginning
Rise of our king
The end pt 1
The end pt 2
The end pt 3
Fin
Announcement
Alright its out

Crashed date night

11.1K 242 370
By hentai-lovin-angel

('Welcome to 20 fuckin 20, and here's the first chapter for the year.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The kryptonian child sleeps soundly not knowing what had happened in a course of two kryptonian days, not that it matters anymore. Her flight path stays consistent, and the escape pod shatters any asteroid that comes in contact with it.

(Y/n)'s POV

Saturday's were always a hit or miss. Everyone is supposed to love them, but it's the contrary for me and my foster parents. Some people spend time with their friends or just play video games all day...but I'm stuck doing some unnecessary school work. The stupidest part is, doing this work is like an endless loop, get one done, an extra 30 are given to me.

Dad- "(Y/n)! Come here I need your help!"

(Y/n)- "fine whatever."

I stand up and drag my feet across the floor, not really wanting to help with his bullshit.

Dad- "today!"

(Y/n)- "alright alright, I'm coming!"

I walk faster and make my way to my foster dad. He was currently in the kitchen standing over the sink. The minute I looked at him, I knew exactly what he was planning.

Dad- "could you help m-"

(Y/n)- "no!"

He looked at me confused, but then a smile spread across his face.

Dad- "oh I see, you're still scared aren't you?"

(Y/n)- "hell yeah I am. They're big ass cockroaches, I'm not going anywhere near them."

Dad- "pussy."

(Y/n)- "ugh, fine."

(Timeskip brought to you by this

Try sleeping at night now)

3rd POV

The poor teen was in his room curled up in a blanket.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "..."

Dad- "oh come on, it wasn't that bad."

(Y/n)- "GET OUT!!"

(Another timeskip)

(On FaceTime)
_________________________

Cindy- "wow, I had no idea I was dating such a macho man."

(Y/n)- "yup, took care of all of them myself."

Cindy- "well, that deserves a reward, how about a date tonight."

(Y/n)- "really?!"

Cindy- "yeah, I mean reason one, you got over your fear of roaches and you-"
____________________________

(Y/n)'s room

My dad opens the door and walks up to me. Being that I didn't have my earbuds in, Cindy could hear everything.

Dad- "he didn't do shit, he saw one roach and started screaming like a bitch."

(Y/n)- "Dammit dad! What the hell?!"

He laughs and leaves the room.

(On FaceTime)
____________________________

Cindy- "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! And reason two is for making me laugh...twice."

(Y/n)- "yeah yeah, laugh it up."

Cindy- "oh I am, don't worry. Thanks for bringing up my mood. I've been feeling down today."

(Y/n)- "did they hurt you again?"

Cindy- "(Y/n), please...don't worry about me, I'm fine."

(Y/n)- "you're not fooling anyone. What did they do to you?"

Cindy- "(Y/n), it's okay. I'm alive aren't I...let's not dwell on this topic. How about I pick you up later ok?"

(Y/n)- "ok. Meet you then."

Cindy- "perfect, bye."

(Y/n)- "bye."
____________________________

She hung up and I was left in my room, thinking...remembering...she's changed so much ever since then, yet people can't really seem to let it go. I stood up and started playing one of the most addicting games ever...'Monster hunter world.' I was currently hunting the Anjanath for like the 20th time being that it's hard as fuck to kill. My avatar caught up to it and I kept attacking it, slash after slash after slash. The stupid fuckin monster roars and my avatar reacts by stopping me from slashing it a third time.

(Y/n)- "fuckin bitch."

I kept hitting it in the legs hoping I could at least get a weak point, and then the big ass dinosaur fuckin turns around and bites me costing me more than half my health bar.

(Y/n)- "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I keep hitting it and then it does the same exact thing. This time, I roll out of the way, but then it jumps on me and I loose the hunt.

(Y/n)- "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK I HATE YOU I HATE YOU TO FUCKING DEATH!!"

('Ok seriously, does anyone know a quick and easy way to beat the Anjanath. I've tried for a literal year and I still keep losing.')

I chuck the controller across the room and I jump in bed, it was currently 12 pm so I had at least 6 to 7 hours left. I was planning on playing the whole time, but it's obvious how that turned out so I had to come up with something else. As I was thinking, my eyes grew heavy and I slowly fall asleep, forgetting my plan completely.

3rd POV

The little kryptonian girl had continued to soar through space and had a course to earth. Only 7 hours left, being that time in space is different than time on a planet.

Timeskip Cindy's POV

I was forced to drive do to (Y/n) getting his license suspended, though I didn't mind all. I arrived at his home and knocked on the door and was greeted to his older sister, Cleo.

Cleo- "oh, it's you. He's upstairs in his room, probably asleep after his little tantrum."

Cindy- "what?...you know what, never mind."

I say before I walk upstairs. I took a look around, pitying him a little.

Thoughts- 'he lives with four girls...poor him.'

I finally made it to his room. But before I could up the door I heard someone whisper my name from the other side of the room. I turn around and see that it was his dad.

Mr. (L/n)- "*whispering* Cindy...Cindy hey, over here."

I look at him and he shows me something in his hand. I was a giant roach, and that's when I felt a smile creep along my face. I slowly open the door to his room and tip toed my way to (Y/n). Thankfully he was still sleeping, giving us a better opportunity to pull this off. His dad places the roach on his face and it starts to crawl around hoping to his neck and then coming back to its face. It's antenna went crazy as it scurried across its face. I place my phone against his desk and set it to record. His dad then grabs my hand and leads me out of his room where we wait behind his door.

Mr. (L/n)- "(Y/n), your girlfriend is here!"

I hear shuffling at first, and then I heard this.

(Play at full volume)

And then quick stomping as the door to his room practically flew open revealing a traumatized (Y/n) with wide eyes and a shivering body.

Cindy- "pfff Hahahahahaaaaaa, you should see the look on your face!"

He continued to breath heavily as he had his back against the wall.

Timeskip while (Y/n) screams about how the roach is still in his room

Cindy- "where do you feel like going today?"

(Y/n)- "..."

Cindy- "oh come on, it was funny."

(Y/n)- "did you post that's shit?"

Cindy- "what? No no, of course not. I just kept it on my phone."

He sighs, and sits up on the passenger seat.

(Y/n)- "Burger king, you're paying."

Cindy- "Ugh, fine."

I continued to drive along the field. Strangely enough, we were the only ones on the road. It got me a little paranoid, but I tried my best not to think about it.

(Y/n)- "hey Cid, what's that up there?"

He says pointing at a reddish orange light in the sky. I started to notice the light was getting bigger...well more like closer. I looked for a while before I realized that it wasn't just a light, and (Y/n) saw it too.

(Y/n)- "HOLY SHIT ITS AIMED TIGHT AT US!!"

I drove faster, not caring for the speed limit, the unknown object got closer and closer.

(Y/n)- "SHIIIIIT!!"

The object landed about 30 feet behind us, though we could feel the shockwave it produced. My car came to a halt for an unknown reason, and the two of us left it and headed toward the weird object. At first glance, it looked like a futuristic car, but then I saw something out of place. I got down to the cards site but was stopped by (Y/n).

(Y/n)- "what the hell are you doing?"

Cindy- "I'm gonna check it out."

(Y/n)- "the hell you are."

Cindy- "Ugh (Y/n), come on. If I wanted to be told what to do, I would've just stayed home. I'm going down there, and that's final."

I yanked my arm out of his grasp and walked toward the fallen object. Giving it a quick glance, I seem to notice a window of some sorts. Upon closer inspection, I see a child in there. A child that was at least 1 year old.

Cindy- "(Y/n)! Come down here! There's a child in here!"

I call out, but there was no answer.

(Y/n)- "really?"

Cindy- "GAAH!!"

I jump and turn around punching the voice behind me. I see that it was (Y/n) and he had felt the full impact of my attack as he fell to the floor.

(Y/n)- "AAAH, SON OF A BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Cindy- "oh...sorry hehehe."

He gets up and he walks to the capsule. His eyes widen and he goes over to touch it. When his fingers made contact, the capsule door open and the child was there, still sleeping soundly.

Both of us- "woah..."
____________________________________________________________________________________

('Well, seems like this year will be just like the last. Anyway I hope you guys have a good one.')

Love you guys bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 13
"So, what really happened while I was gone?" "You want me to start from the beginning?" "Sure."
195K 6.2K 29
It's a good day. Supposedly. Because Dick Grayson's daughter wanted me to be her new mother. Oh, shit, what?
22.8K 1K 36
Wanting to be a superhero and becoming one, are two completely different things. But becoming the opposite? That's way easier. And sometimes it's not...
250K 5.7K 46
What if Dick Grayson wasn't the first child Bruce took care of...What if Bruce had a Daughter with a one night stand, but only finding out about her...