FAMILY SECRETS (Completed)

By Fulu789

it's an arshi story different from the original, here arnav and khushi meet at work and they fall in love and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
NOTE
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
last part

chapter 26

9.7K 584 82
By Fulu789

Happy 2020 to all th readers and sorry for the late update have been busy.

WEDDING DAY

The Raizada mansion was decorated beautifully and the family could not be more happier with the wedding of their son akash Singh Raizada and the most happiest was manoroma, but in all their happiness they did not see the storm that was approaching and that storm is gonna ruin their beloved son's image who the world think he is quite and timid, but akash was good in hiding his true colors to his family but as they say nothing can be hidden forever.

Mohini 's room

Mohini: arnav is everything set for bavya and ankush's arrivals.

Arnav: yes ma, but they will be ready to join us tomorrow after the marriage.

Mohini: that's good and I had thought khushi would want to stop the wedding as Payal's life is at stake and this revelation will break her.

Arnav: well I had thought so too but khushi  wants to teach payal a good lesson and that's why she is allowing this marriage to take place even though she knows akash's secret.

Sheetel: I don't understand why khushi will allow all this to happen?

Arnav: payal use to make fun of khushi because she married me and to them I was a nobody while she is getting married to a rich and quiet akash Singh Raizada, another thing was that the gupta  family use to not care about her and whatever khushi is today it is because of her hard work as they stole her father's insurance money after he died and that's another reason they adopted her for her little property that her father left her with and they even illegally sold her father's house without her knowledge and they did this just for payal.

Sheetel: how did khushi find out about the money and property?

Arnav: she overheard their conversation and khushi being khushi kept quiet but the last straw was when they sold her father's house for Payal's wedding and they could not even do it for her wedding.

Sheetel: I get it she wants to show payal that all that glitters is not gold right and  she also wants payback from the guptas family.

Arnav: yes but she also want to teach them a lesson.

Mohini: I sometimes feel sorry for payal because she is too naive and she also listen to everything her buaji tells her and I know madhumati  is trying to relieve her life through payal as she becamea widow when she was young, but she herself is to blame for it and we know she herself is digging her own grave by what she did to khushi especially the way she taunted khushi last time when we visited payal and the guptas.

Sheetel: what did she do again?

Mohini: the way she treated khushi in regards to arnav and her parents was not good and I don't think khushi would have told me if I did not overheard their conversation and she was telling khushi that she got married to an illigitamit child of the Raizada who will get nothing and she said that akash told her everything about it.

Arnav: he is also telling everyone including payal and her family, that he is going to become the next CEO of Raizada industries since druv has messed up and the first thing he will do is to fire me and throw me and khushi out of the house.

Sheetel : akash is a fool and he is building a castle in the air but he will be surprised with what will happen tomorrow, we will just late him enjoy his day.

Mohini: your right sheetel, but that's enough of talking let us go to the wedding hall before they suspect us of plotting.

Sheetel: what off khushi?

Arnav: she went to guptas house to help payal get ready and she is on her way back .

Sheetel: we can go now.

Wedding hall

The Raizada family were looking very happy while  they welcomed the guests who were invited, some from the business world and others were politicians.

manoroma could not be more happier as her wish is being fulfilled and she saw Mohini who had just arrived with arnav, sheetel and nk and she went to them

Mannoroma: HHBB Mohini you look lovely in this saree and I also want to thank you for helping me in arranging everything.

Mohini: It was nothing mannoroma and remember that we are family and akash is like my son just as arnav was like your son righ?

Mannoroma: yes you are right and she looked at sheetel and greated her and left from there.

Other side of the hall sakshi and dev were just looking at sheetel and nk laughing with each other and they could not help but feel disappointed by sheetel's behavior and as they were looking druv joined them.

Druv: ma you have failed me and just look at that idiot holding sheetel and you are just watching and not doing anything.

Dev: it is all your fault druv, what do you expect us to do after what happened a few weeks ago.

Druv: what happened dad?

Sakshi: don't act like a fool and you are trying to tell me you don't remember the scandal of your degree and the pictures of you with different women in hotels?

Druv: ohh that, but it is in the past right?

Dev: how do you expect me to still go and face sheetel about your marriage proposal to her with what just happened and did you think Mohini will agree to this alliance and if not Mohini what off her father?

Druv: I know I messed up dad but that does not mean you stop supporting your son and now you want to hand over the CEO position to that bursted son of yours and you expect me to be quiet and allow it to happen and now also you cannot help me with sheetel.

Sakshi: yes, and I want you to stop running behind sheetel and you can see she does not care about you and your feelings because if she did she would have supported you instead of giving Mohini all the power to choose a groom for her and don't worry I will find you a nice girl but as of getting sheetel I can't help you with it  anymore.

Druv: that's not fair ma you had promised me.

Sakshi: sometimes promises are ment to be broken beta and you now that it is impossible to convince sheetel and she only hears Mohini's words and obey them.

Dev: your  mother is right druv forget sheetel and there are plenty fishes in the ocean.

Sakshi: Saw as of now let's stop discussing this matter and let us go and  enjoy the wedding.

Druv: this Mohini is making our lifes miserable and you need to do something about her or we will loose everything to her and that son of hers.

Sakshi: you just relax and let this wedding pass and then we will show Mohini her place in this house.

Dev: I think you should let her be for now or we will be in trouble just as shayam had said we need to plan everything carefully and the Mohini I am seeing now is no fool, she has changed and has become dangerous.

Druv: are you afraid of her papa?

Dev: it's not about fear but about being careful.

Sakshi: let's stop arguing and go and attend the wedding or everyone will start to wander what we are doing.

Druv: fine but you need to do something or I will lose all my patience and you know what I can do mom?

Sakshi: whatever druv.

Sakshi and dev left to the wedding hall were sumitra and divyani were waiting for them and after a while the priest requested for the groom and the bride to be brought to the wedding hall and khushi brought payal while pari brought akash dawn and the rituals were were being done when both khushi and arnav were just looking at each other blushing, remembering their wedding, though it was not as beautiful as this but it was their most treasured moment in their life and finally the priest pronounced them husband and wife all the people there clapped and congratulated them.

Khushi: congratulations jiji and welcome to the family.

Payal:  thank you khushi but my entry into the family will be your exit.

Khushi: well we will see about that jiji.

Mohini:congratulations to both of you and I pray that you two have a happy and successful marriage.

Akash: thank you aunty.

Both akash and payal bend dawn and took Mohini's blessing and she smirked and said blessed you and after all the congratulations the newlyweds were taken back to the mansion were the bride was welcomed and everything went well and after all the welcoming rituals were done khushi escorted payal to arnav's room.

Payal: finally I am married and my life could not be any better and soon akash will  becoming the CEO of Raizada industries and by just looking at you khushi,  I feel sorry for you.

Khushi: why is that jiji?

Payal: because you married a loser who will amount to nothing.

Khushi: oh really payal!!

Payal: you know akash told me everything that has been happening here and by the looks of things the Raizada family is ready to throw you and your husband out of this house.

Khushi:well they can try but they won't succeed because this house belongs to my husband.

Payal: we will see khushi.

Khushi: well payal don't be over confidence and I and my loser husband will give you and your husband a surprise of your life and another thing your husband is not going to be the next CEO because my husband is going to be the next CEO and your such a fool that you trust akash blindly.

Payal laughed at khushi and said " buaji was right when she said you are crazy"

Khushi: well thank you for that complement and I will leave you to enjoy your night and I also will go and enjoy spending time with my husband.

Khushi left a fuming payal and she went downstairs to call akash who gladly went to his room and khushi again went to her room.

Arnav: I have been waiting for you for a while and what were you discussing with payal that it took you so long to get here.

Khushi: she was just taunting me.

Arnav: she is such a fool and don't know why she cannot see through akash's lies.

Khushi: well that's her problem and I don't really care about her anymore and can we please stop talking about payal.

Arnav: lavanya is coming to be staying with us from tomorrow and I only found out today.

Khushi: why would she be staying here if she has her own apartment?

Arnav: you do know they are trying  to create a rift between us and lavanya will be here for that and I am just trying to warn you.

Khushi: I understand and should I go and get you your coffee?

Arnav: no I will just go and freshen up.

Khushi went to the closet to bring out arnav's clothes and she decided to go to the kitchen to make arnav's coffee and  she was also thinking of a way to deal with lavanya and as for payal tomorrow she will get a dose of her medicine when bavya arrives to create havoc in the Raizada family and she was still thinking when she got a call.

Khushi:I was just thinking about you baby.

Bavya: why were you thinking about bhabi.

Khushi:about your arrival here at Raizada mansion and you will have to arrive here early in the morning.

Bhavya: that's what I called to tell you and I also tried calling Mohini aunt's phone but it was switched off.

Khushi: she had gone out of town shortly after akash's wedding as she had an emergency meeting to attend too.

Bhavya: I hope everything is okay?

Khushi: don't worry all is well just be here in time.

Bhavya:I will and bhabi great bhai for me.

Khushi:  just take rest bhavya and stop worrying about anything.

Bhavya: ok and goodnight.

Arnav came out after his shower and he was  looking for khushi in the room but she was not there and he was going to the pool side when khushi entered the room with his coffee.

Arnav: I told you I don't need coffee.

Khushi: I know and I heard you but knowing you, I went and brought one for you and you just have it without complains as  I know you have a headache.

Arnav: mhh, my wife knows me very well.

Khushi: yes and sit I will give you a head massage as you don't like taking medicine.

Arnav: I know something that will take my headache away.

Khushi: what could that be mr Raizada.

Arnav: come here and I will show you mrs Raizada.

With that arnav held khushi's hand and made her lie in the bed and he started to kiss her and with that arnav's headache dissapeared.

Khushi: well I like your headache medicine, but  have you talked to ma since she left?

Arnav: yes she will return a day after tomorrow with nani and you know nani was suppose to come earlier but something came up but now she will come as she is free.

Khushi: I cannot wait to meet her.

Arnav: me too and I think you should sleep as tomorrow is going to be a long day and you know lavanya is very cunning and she will try everything to create conflicts between us.

Khushi: don't worry I know how to deal with that witch and if she thinks I am a fool then I will show her what khushi Singh Raizada can do.

Arnav: wow I like this possessive khushi.

Khushi: you have not seen anything yet babe and tomorrow I will teach lavanya such a lesson that she won't forget all her entire life and if she tries to forget then the scar I will give her will remained her of not to mess with khushi Singh Raizada.

Arnav: well before that you will have to show me how much you love me.

Khushi laughed and she kissed arnav and with that they showed each other how much they love each other.

Do VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.8K 22
When Khushi Gupta discovers that her biological grandfather has appeared out of thin air and has arranged her marriage with his friend's grandson who...
63.1K 3K 10
On the night of the Raizada's Diwali party, Arnav and Khushi share a passionate moment near the poolside. This story explores the aftermath of that m...
98.3K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
154K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)