Into The Woods (mxm)

By LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
New Cover Pics (no longer valid)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Options
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
A/N (please read)
Another A/N
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Among The Darkness
New Book

Twenty Eight

3.5K 209 27
By LunaMoon1947

Rumi

I lead Greyson to our bedchamber, his hand clenching mine in a tight grip. A day after our trip to the market, we planned to have a night for ourselves while Ansel stayed in Tabari and Akio's bedchamber because the boys wanted to spend time with their uncle.

Once we make it inside, I back Greyson up until the backs of his knees meet the bed and he sits. He chews on his bottom lip and wrings out his hands as he looks up at me with a nervous expression.

"Are you sure that we can't just switch? Like one time I receive and the next you receive?"

"Greyson," I say, sitting down next to him on the bed. "I think we should reconsider this. Neither of us wants to be the one on the receiving end. It is obvious that you are not comfortable taking me. We should just mark each other and leave it at that."

"But we will never have a complete bond. If we don't mate we will forever feel like something is missing. Ansel will feel the rift in the bond too. He does not deserve to suffer. You do not deserve to suffer. And besides, maybe I will like it."

"Are you positive?"

Greyson lays back and begins to pull off his clothes. Slowly, seductively. He slides his pants over his hips and down his legs. His undergarments thrown to the floor carelessly. I pull off my clothes as well, climbing on top of Greyson to connect our lips. He kisses me feverishly, pulling the entirety of my weight on top of him as he pushes his warm tongue into my mouth.

Greyson's naked body rubs against mine as we kiss. I guide him back so he rests against the mass of pillows at the top of our bed. I begin to kiss his neck, sucking on the soft skin as I descend his body.

Greyson was beautiful. His skin is a perfect golden color, black hair styled neatly atop his head. His pink lips parted and his eyes closed as I suck on his left nipple. I trail my tongue down to his belly button, dipping it into the small hole. He gasps, arching his back and letting out a small groan of pleasure.

Soon enough I reach his straining member. I give it a small lick, using my hands to push apart his legs. Greyson clutches the sheets and his body tenses. I kiss the inside of his thighs before leaning up to press my fingers against his mouth. His lips part as he tentatively sucks on my fingers.

Once my fingers are coated in saliva I pull them out. I circle his small entrance with my index finger, pushing down to the knuckle. Greyson's eyes screwed shut and his hands grip the sheets even harder. Even though my finger was well coated, it was not enough for Greyson.

With Ansel since he was an omega, he produced slick to aid in mating and birthing pups. No other wolf produced the liquid and Greyson was no different. I go to the small dresser next to the bed and rummage through the drawers until I find a small vial of oil.

I bring the vial back to the bed and pour a generous amount onto my fingers and his entrance. This time I slide in my finger in with ease. Greyson gasps as I press my middle finger against his rim as well. His hole stretches around my fingers as I push back into his hole with both fingers.

Greyson's fingernails grow into claws and he sinks them into the sheets, tearing the soft fabric. His hole clenches around my fingers and I wait until he relaxes around me to move.

I stroke my fingers against his silky walls as I press small kisses to his thighs. I pour some more oil onto my hand as I press the third finger against his entrance.

"Try not to tense. Push out as my fingers go in."

I push in my three fingers, Greyson tensing before pushing out. Greyson's back arches and he moans in pain as I push inside of him up to my knuckles.

"Ngh... hurts..." Greyson pushes at my shoulder with his feet as I move my fingers around, trying to find his prostate. I know that I found it when Greyson gasps and moans in surprise.

I press against his prostate a couple more times before pulling them out. I stand up, coating my hard member with lots of the oil as well as coating his entrance again.

I press the head of my member against Greyson's entrance and grip his ankles, pushing them back so his backside is lifted a little. I slide a pillow underneath his backside to support him.

"Ready?" I ask. Greyson nods, laying his head back and closing his eyes.

I push forward, the head of my member popping through the ring of muscles. I push in, in, until I am buried to the hilt inside of Greyson.

"Out," Greyson cries. "Take it out, it hurts!" Tears stream down his cheeks and his hole clenches hard around my member at the intrusion.

Instead of taking myself out, I pull Greyson up so he is in a sitting position. Greyson gasps, his eyes widening at the new position.

"Greyson. Look at me."

Greyson's teary eyes look up to meet mine and I kiss his forehead.

"I promise you it'll only hurt for a small bit longer. Once you get through the initial pain, I can make you feel so good. Just try to relax. I am going to move now, okay?"

"Okay..."

I lay Greyson back down onto the bed and press a kiss to his quivering lips. I pull out all the way and slide back in. I move slowly so I do not cause Greyson too much pain.

Greyson reaches out for my hand and I take it immediately. I hold his hand as I thrust into his tight body. Greyson takes a sharp intake of air when I snap my hips toward, hitting his prostate dead on.

"Rumi..." Greyson moans and his legs shake as his eyes roll back with his newfound pleasure. I push back against the same spot again and again to his the same spot that made his toes curl and his eyes roll back.

Greyson wraps his arms around me, nails digging into the flesh of my back as he moans in pleasure. I capture his lips in mine as my movements speed up. Our bodies, slicked with sweat, rubbing against each other sensually. Greyson begins to meet my thrusts, his hips moving sharply against my own.

I pull out, Greyson whining as I do so. I climb up next to him on the bed and pull him up onto my lap. I prop my legs up and he grips my knees with his hands. He stares into my eyes with a shocked expression. I caress his legs as he catches his breath. I was not going to move or do anything that Greyson did not want to do. I was going to let him decide if we were going to continue.

Finally, after a minute, Greyson reaches behind and grabs hold of my hard length. I sigh, dropping my head back as he gives me a few soft strokes. He presses the head of my member against his entrance, sinking onto me.

Greyson draws in a sharp breath as I thrust up, burying myself to the hilt inside of his tight warmth. Greyson cries out, arching his back and clenching around me. He claws at my legs as I pound up into him as he meets my thrusts by bearing down on me.

His moans are music to my ears. I feel his pleasure through our bond growing more and more as his bouncing on my lap becomes more erratic. My hands come to rest on his hips, helping him move as his legs begin to shake.

My balls draw up as I feel myself edging closer to my climax. Greyson tips me over the edge when his hole clenches around me as he climaxes, releasing onto his chest as he cries out. I spill inside of him, wrapping my arms around Greyson as he falls forward onto my chest.

I thrust into Greyson a few more times, riding out my orgasm. We both lean heavily against each other as we struggle to catch our breath.

I roll over so Greyson lays next to me. I wrap my arms around him and tug him closer to my body. Greyson nuzzles his head under my neck and tangles his legs in mine.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be," Greyson whispers as I place a kiss to his neck which tasted like salty sweat. I didn't mind though.

"You enjoyed yourself."

"Maybe... maybe this will not be the last time we ever mate..." Greyson blushes, as if I was nor meant to hear his words.

I chuckle, placing a chaste kiss onto Greyson's lips.

"I told you that I wouldn't hurt you. I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I love you so much, Rumi," Greyson says as he closed his eyes seemingly ready to go to sleep.

"I love you too, Greyson."

"What did you just say?!" Greyson sits up quickly, hissing and rubbing his backside.

"I said I love you..."

"You've never said that to me before..."

"I felt it was an appropriate time to say it."

"Say it again... please, Rumi. I wish to hear it again. Please..."

"I love you." I press a kiss to his lips, Greyson pulling me closer and sobbing into the kiss. "Oh, Greyson..." I rub his back as he kisses all over my face, smiling brightly at me.

"Come on now, let's go to bed. Tomorrow we should celebrate our mating. Ansel will be very happy to know that we are all officially mated."

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Goodnight Rumi."

"Goodnight Greyson."

Greyson cuddles up to me and closes his eyes tightly. We lay in peaceful silence for a couple of minutes. It doesn't last for long though.

"Rumi?"

"Yes, Greyson?"

"Tell me you love me again..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 22.8K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
11.6K 568 57
***COMPLETED*** TO THE MOON GODDESS What would you do if someone said you can make your wish come true? Ansel Reat, the son of werewolves and members...
23.8K 1.6K 23
Book 4 of Into The Woods Series *Can be a stand-alone* Zaire had never known true love until he brought his children into the world. Most of his lif...
873K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...