Reddie - Us❤️

By ITlosers4life

Richie pulled him into the tightest hug, knowing from here on out, everything will be okay. A tear rolled dow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Note againnn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update for other story
Story is up!!
HEY IM BACK
Its been awhile

Chapter 23

2.2K 44 93
By ITlosers4life

^work by Alek.dar (ig)

"Well look at you two love birds." Stan chuckled.

"What has been happening with you guys?!" The movies almost over." Bev wondered.

"N-nothing." They covered their hickeys.

"Doesn't s-seem like n-nothing. H-Have you seen each other?!" Bill laughed.

They looked at each other, hair all messed up. Lips pinker than usual, faces more red, their shirts stretched out.

"It l-looks l-like you g-guys had a d-damn good time!" Bill said until all he could do is laugh.

"Nothing happened!" Richie scoffed. But he could tell they didn't believe him. Eddie grabbed Richie's hand behind his back and held it. Richie looked at him in awe, then back at the others.

"You guys wanna watch poltergeist?" Richie asked.

All of them nodded, Eddie slightly acting a little nervous. "Just let me go to the bathroom quick." He nudged Eddie to come with.

"Are you guys really watching the movie? Or are ya leaving us again?" Bev said.

"Bathroom. Swear."

They walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, "Ya we ain't covering these up with foundation." Richie laughed.

"Big sweaters it is!" They went into his room and took two hoodies.

"It's so hot." Richie groaned.

"Damn right." He mumbled, not realizing Richie heard.

"What was that?" Richie giggled.

"Did Eddie Kasprak call me hot?"

"No."

He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say Ed's."

——————————————

"Yo haystack save me some!" He jumped next to Ben. Squeezing between him and Eddie; stealing the bowl of popcorn.

He aggressively started crunching on the popcorn.

"Seriously?" Eddie raised his eyebrow.

He smiled childishly, "yep."

"Why are you guys wearing sweaters? It's hot in here." Mike said.

"Yeah, it's cause of me. Whatcha gonna do?"
^hehehe who remembers this

Eddie smiled and rolled his eyes.

After watching a couple more movies, all of them headed to bed. Of course Eddie in Richie's room.

They lay next to each other, talking.

"Thank god we can take off these sweaters now."

"Ya think?"

They slid them off and laid on the bed.

"You sleeping at mine tomorrow? Or going to Stan's?"

"Probably Stan's, I mean it technically is my home now."

"Yeah. I wish you could stay with me though."

"Like, live here?"

"Yeah."

"Hell no."

"What? Why not?!"

"Reasons." Eddie smiled.

"Ooh and what are those..?" He scooted closer.

Eddie rolled his eyes, and looked up at the ceiling. He deeply sighed.

"Hey Rich?"

"Yeah?" He turned to look at Eddie.

"What are we gonna do once school starts again?"

"Oh..Bowers...."

"Not just him, everyone. How are we supposed to hide it? People already tease us."

"I know..I won't let them tease you. Or bully you-

"Rich. I'm not the only one in the relationship you know? You don't always have to protect me, I can too."

"Are you sure-

"Just because I'm fucking small doesn't make me weak!!"

Richie giggled, "Yes it does...I love annoying you. It's entertaining."

"Yeah, bet it is." He rolled his eyes.

Richie softly reached out his hand and held onto Eddie's.

"Wanna listen to music?"

Eddie smiled and nodded.

———————————————

Everyone was eating breakfast at the table, Maggie giving everyone a plate. She sat down across from Richie, noticing Eddie and him were a little quiet.

"Are you sure Eddie doesn't wanna stay here? Or is he fine with you?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah." Stan giggled at Richie.

"My dads fine with it, and I enjoy Eddie's company. I mean he doesn't have much stuff yet, but it's a work in progress." Stan finished.

She smiled, then looked over at Eddie.
"Eddie? I just wanted to ask, did you hurt yourself last night? You have something on your neck-

Richie choked on his drink, before everyone stared at him. Eddie quickly looking down, face turning red.

Bev looked at Maggie, warning her not to ask again. She got the message and looked away.

Richie quickly finished up his plate then clumsily walked away.

"I'll be right back!"

"Me too," Eddie said. Shuffling out of the room.

They ran upstairs and into Richie's bedroom.

"I totally forgot about that." Richie said, covering his face.

"You think you're embarrassed? She asked me, not you."

"Hey, I still have a major one on my neck! I was covering it."

He rolled his eyes, "Just pass me a sweater."

Richie slid one on, and gave one to Eddie.

"I don't wanna go back down there." Richie laughed.

"It would be weirder if we didn't."

He sighed, "Yeah.."

They headed back downstairs.

"Wait Rich?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna get some ice cream?"

He smiled, "uh sure. Any special occasion..?"

He shoved Richie and rolled his eyes, "No."

"What about our sweaters? It's too hot outside."

"Let's just cover them with foundation as much as we can."

———————-

Eddie payed for the ice cream, then took a walk in the park. Richie took a look at Eddie and smiled.

"What?" He smiled, and took a bite of ice cream.

"You got something on your lip." He giggled.

Richie then out of nowhere pulled Eddie in by his waist and kissed him. In public. Eddie was shocked, he wanted to pull away but his lips stay connected to Richie's. He opened his eyes and saw a group of three people staring.

He pulled away, and saw Henry and his gang.

"R-Rich-

Richie spun around, and saw the three coming for them.

"Run!"

They dashed through the park and into a nearby forest, hoping to lose them.

They took a moment to breathe.

"Why'd you kiss me? In public Richie!"

"You didn't pull away."

"Rich-

"I don't wanna hide anymore Eddie! I hate it. I don't care what people think, I wanna be able to be with you anywhere I go-

"But we have problems like Henry and his gang!"

"I know..I know.."

There was a small moment of silence.

"Eddie I'm s-

They heard heavy footsteps running towards them once more, and Richie took Eddie's hand and ran.

Eddie began to cough, it was a lot to handle. Running, then from bowers and the gang, and being kissed in public.

"Ed's?!"

"M-my-

Richie reached in his pocket and gave Eddie a few puffs of his inhaler, which he started to calm down.

"Sorry Rich."

"There you faggots are!"

They turned to see the four surrounding them.

"Oh shit." Richie said.

^This story is 2 years after IT, so let's pretend Henry isn't locked in an asylum. And he got away with killing his dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 59
"all i need my baby and a cigarette" reddie instagram fic spelling mistakes on texting chapters are intentional!
279K 10.8K 80
"Her soft lips pulled into the corner of her cheek as she watched him mouth the lyrics to the song she claimed to love, and Richie couldn't help but...
152 0 12
" it's me and you forever nobody else shorty " he leans in and we kiss .
633 4 26
I grabbed her face and kissed her on her forehead, and then both her cheeks, her button nose, then her lips. I shut my eyes and felt the tears stream...