Chapter 10

It came to morning, all the losers had already woke up and Eddie and Richie still slept cuddling next to one another.

"Should we wake them up?" Bev said."

"No, they're tired. They've been through a lot these past days, let's just leave them be." Said Stan.
————-
A couple days past, the losers having a sleepover at Stan's house everyday. They all felt so connected, especially Richie and Eddie. They felt happiest with the losers and each other. They really grew in their relationship, they already wanted to say those three words. It's been around two weeks but they wanted to say those words, so bad. They just needed to know the right time, and they couldn't wait much longer.

Another morning came, all the loser awake except for the two. They talk and laugh all night.

A couple hours past, Richie and Eddie had awoken. It was 1:33 in the afternoon. Richie and Eddie looked at each other, limbs entangled and chests touching. "Morning Eddie bear," He teased.

"Shut up, you know I hate that." Eddie lifted himself off of Richie, "You guys are too adorable," Beverly laughed.

"Yes we are," Richie smiled.

All the losers were watching tv, Stan had breakfast made for them.

"So you ever plan on going to your moms ever again?" Beverly asked Eddie, hoping he'd say no.

"I-I don't know...I feel like whatever I do I'll have to go back eventually."

"No you don't, I'll make sure of that." Richie said.

•TiMe SkIp•

All the losers decided to go to the Quarry for the day.

They all stood looking down at the cliff, "Bill would usually say, w-who's first.." Stan said, with a faint smile. The losers all looked at him then back down, "we shouldn't be worrying about him...but why are we?" Eddie said.

Stanley sighed, "I wanna say I miss him, but what he did...I just don't know."

"It's weird not listening to his stupid stutter all the time," Richie laughed sadly.

The others smiled, "It's weird that he's not with us. This just isn't right..but at the same time I can't forget what happened." Eddie sighed.

"I- I can't do this guys." Bev said, as she started leaving. "Let's just go to the clubhouse and hangout then." Ben suggested; everyone agreeing. The losers pulled on their clothes and began to pack up their bags. Stanley looked down at the water one last time, thinking of when they went there last. With Bill, all happy, complete.

Ben began to lead the losers to the clubhouse, Eddie and Richie, following at the end. Richie grabbed Eddie's hand and stopped him, the others didn't notice and kept walking.

"Wait Ed's." He whispered.

"Wanna hang, Just us I mean?"

Eddie looked at the losers then back at Richie,
"Later..?"

"Okay," Richie softly said and kissed Eddie's cheek.

"Today would be nice, lovebirds!" Stan said sarcastically. They both turned to see all the losers looking at them, giggling. They all continued to walk till they got in the clubhouse. They spent a couple hours hanging out and then figured another sleepover would be nice, not like they had anything better to do. But not Richie, he had different plans..with Eddie.

All the losers were walking to Stan's, as they just spent those hours in the clubhouse. It was around 6:30, the sun still out, surprisingly. When they arrived at his house, his fathers car was not there. Richie took Eddie's hand on the way in the door and they ran off, thinking the losers didn't notice. Yet they did, they let them be.