Chapter 36

-The next day-
Lunch

"Is Richie in detention today?" Bev asked.

"Yeah, but it should be over anytime now." Eddie smiled.

"Where's Mike?"

"Oh, he has stuff going on at the farm."

He then looked over in a two way door and saw Richie, with a tray of food in his hands.

He smiled, the boy noticing and smiled back. Richie began to walk to the table, before he got tripped by Henry.

His tray of food went everywhere, his drink splashing all over his face.

"Oops, didn't see you there." Henry laughed.

Eddie and the other losers jaws dropped, Eddie started to burn inside.

"Gonna go see you faggot friends?" He cackled.

Richie got up and pushed Henry over, causing his goons to attack him.

"Richie!" Eddie ran to him but Belch held him back.

Stan ran to Vic and tried to punch him but got punched and fell to the ground. Bill rushed to help him up, the others froze in fear.

Richie threw the two off him and knocked Henry across the face with a tray.

Henry pushed him to the ground and started to kick him in his stomach. Richie felt himself about to black out, he shut his eyes. Then after a brief moment the kicking stopped, he opened his eyes to see Henry on the floor with a bloody nose. His other friends wallowing in pain.

"IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FUCKING KILL YOU! AND I THINK YOU KNOW NOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF!" Eddie yelled at the top of his lungs. He saw his bruised knuckles.

"Do it then." He cackled.

Stan covered his bruised eye, the tears stinging his face.

Eddie grabbed Henry by the collar of his shirt and pushed him over, he kicked him across the face. Richie hadn't seen Eddie so mad since he kicked Pennywise across the face.

"From here on out you leave me and my friends alone. Do you understand?!" Eddie said with confidence, and anger.
^we all know where this is from hehehe

"Fuck you."

Richie saw Eddie's face burn up. He kicked Henry as hard as he could in the balls, his eyes watering.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!"

Henry whimpered, and nodded. Everyone in the cafeteria stay silent, but as if they were waiting for someone to stand up to Henry.

Richie wiped the small drop of blood trickling down his nose, and Eddie helped him up. Bill and Bev helped Stan out, Ben helped Eddie and Richie. They all left the school and headed to the pharmacy.

Eddie ran in and grabbed some supplies, and they all walked to the clubhouse.

The walk was silent, Eddie didn't say anything to Richie.