Chapter 15

Richie woke up alone in his bed, his bed slightly warm. He opened his eyes and sat up, he looked at the clock. It read 9:22am

He saw a note attached to his window,

Gone back to Stan's. Love you - Eddie

Richie grinned, but then heard a buzz from his phone. He picked up his phone and saw hundreds of notifications from Stanley, and the other losers. He opened his phone and read the messages. His mind went blank. His heart stopped.

Eddie's missing.

Richie ran to Stanley's house, faster than he ever thought he could. He barged in the door and saw all the losers talking in Stan's living room. They all looked like they could break down.

"S-S-Stan.." He started to break down.

"Richie!" Stanley wrapped his arms around him.

"H-h-he's not here..?!"

"No Rich, h-he..he didn't come home. But he was with you last night right?"

"Yes, he fucking left. At night. He didn't even wake me."

Richie sat down, tears forming in his eyes.

"Guys we have to stay calm. Maybe he-

"How c-can I stay fucking calm Bev! My boyfriend is out there god knows where! He could of been kidnapped o-o-or-

He threw his glasses off his face, and sat his face in his palms.

A tear rolled down Bev's cheek, "What if he went back to his moms..?"

"Why would he?" Mike said.

"Look lets just see if there's any clues? Maybe he's not missing..?"

"He is Bev. He fucking is." A tear trickled down Richie's cheek.

"We need to look for anything, I'm sure he's okay." Said Mike.

"This is Derry, don't you know that?"

Mike looked away, "We can't call the police until it's been twenty four hours. We just need to look around okay?"

Richie wiped his eyes, "O-okay."

"Me, Bill and Bev can go look around outside; Take the route to your house and see if we can find anything. Now Richie, did Eddie say anything weird?"

Richie felt a lump in his throat as he swallowed, "Last night, when he got to my house said he had an uneasy feeling."

"W-what if h-he was b-being w-watched..?"

Everyone turned to Bill. "W-what if..it's bac-

"No. It's not. It's impossible." Richie said.

"It cant be back Bill. It can't." Mike said.

Everyone agreed. There was some silence for a moment. "Okay, the r-rest of you s-s-stay here. Cmon Bev, M-Mike b-bring your p-phone."

"I'm coming."

"No Richie. We need you here, you're too upset- Mike started.

"And you're not!?" He stood up, sliding his glasses back on.

"Of course we are upset Richie! Our best friend is..

"Missing.." Bev finished, tears flying down her cheeks.

Richie opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He ran upstairs to Stan's room and slammed the door shut.

He sat on the bed, his hands starting to shake. He squinted his eyes, hoping this was just a bad dream. But no, he popped his eyes open back to reality. Eddie was really missing. He was really in trouble.

He threw his glasses across the room and cried in his palms.

"God Eddie where are you.." He said to himself.

He heard the front door shut, hearing less voices in the house. Now only him, Stan and Ben were there.

Stan walked into the room, "Richie..?"

He looked up, his eyes and the tip of his nose pink. Stanley spotted Richie's glasses on the floor and picked them up. He sighed, and knelt down in front of him and looked him in his eyes.

"Rich.."

Stan grabbed his hands, "he's gonna be okay."

Stanley sat next to Richie, and jumped into his arms.

"P-promise?"

Stan nodded, "Promise."

—————————————————

Eddie woke up. He groaned, he didn't see anything at first. The room he was in, is dark, and empty. He felt paining rushing to his head. It stung, and he felt blood trickling down a wound on his head. He then realized he was tied to a pole.

"W-what the fuck..." He said quietly.

He was in a fucking basement? He couldn't tell where he was, it was so dark.

"Richie..."

He yelled his name, "Richie!!"

Eddie started to cry. "RICHIE!!!"
He broke down. "W-where am I-I...."

He looked over at his legs and they were tied up as well. But he could easily untie them; the room smelled. He held his breath, nearly throwing up. And it was cold, it was so dark, empty and cold.

It looked like there was a window on the other side of the room, but stuff was covering it. He began to shake. He didn't know where he was. He didn't know who took him. He didn't know if he'd see the losers again. If he'd see Richie again. He shook his head and tried not to think of it; he tried moving his wrists. But they were wrapped together, tight,

After multiple try's he snapped.

"FUCK!" He cried.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?! I KNOW SOMEONE IS THERE!! FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!"

He then heard footsteps coming from above, he for sure knew he was in a basement. It seemed, familiar. He heard a door unlock, but it sounded like multiple locks had been put on a door. The door creaked open, revealing light and..someone.

Eddie looked up and saw Sonia grinning.

"Welcome home Eddie."