Find My True Self (GxG)

By littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 7- Double Date
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 9- The Slumber
Chapter 10- The Ultrasound
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 22 ~ Radley
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 1

251 11 1
By littlest_pumpkin

Mom: Sweet pea get up! Time for school.

(Lily groans)

Lily: Do i have to mom?

Mom: Yes Sweetheart. Get dress, and come Eat breakfast before Zack comes and pick you up for school.

Lily: Okay mom.

(Lily's VO) Ahh, yess my lovely, Wonderful Boyfriend Zack. He's the best. But No one will ever replace him, He the football player of Rockwell High, Everyone loves him. He brings the trophy's home. But hi I'm Liliana Marie Gomez.

(back to getting ready)

Lily: (walks down and get breakfast and head out) Bye Mom, Bye dad. 

Mom & Dad: Bye sweetie! 

(Lily heads to Zack's Car)

(Kiss Zack) 

Lily: Hi babe

Zack: Hey babe! 

Lily: Ready for school?

Zack: Yeah. I missed you baby.

Lily: Awe i missed to bebe

(Zack & Lily Arrives to school) 

Selena: Lily! Oh my gosh! There is a new kid, her name Delilah, She going to be joining us.

Lily: Okay! I would love to meet her! (Hold Zack's hand)

(Zack walks Lily to class)

(Zack kisses Lily)

Zack: see you after class babe

Lily: See you baby (smiles) 

(bell rings)

Teacher: Class we have a new student, her name is Delilah. She can sit with Lily , Lily is a  good helper and she can help you around the school. 

Lily: Yes Ma'am

(Delilah walks over and sat next to you) 

Lily: Hi Delilah

Delilah: H-hi (Kinda shy)

(Lily's VO): When i saw her, i felt something i never felt before, Honestly i didn't know what i felt... I think i like her..

(At lunch)

Zack: Hey babe. (kiss her forehead) How was class? 

Lily: It was good. I met Delilah, I invited her to sit with us.

(Delilah walks up to the table) 

Lily: Hey Delilah!

Delilah: Hey.

Zack: Hey how's it going?

Delilah: Good. 

(Selena walks up and waves at everyone)

Selena: Hey Bestie, Hey Zack. Whose this?

Lily: This is Delilah. I invited her to sit with us. She's new.

Selena: Oh, Righhtt! Hellooo! 

Lily: Delilah want to get to know us? I'm Liliana Marie Gomez. I'm a dancer and i sing. I love helping others. I'm 16. Zack is my Boyfriend since 8th grade.

Selena: I'm Selena Madelyn Ramirez. I'm a dancer as well, Me and Lily in Dance class after school. I'm Bisexual. But currently Dating this boy named Hime Gil Rodriguez. 

Delilah: Nice to meet you guys! I'm Delilah Marie Velazquez. I like to sing too. I dance at home. But you can call me Lila for short. 

Lily: We have to same Middle name.. (Giggles a bit) Can you come over later Lila?

Delilah: Yea Sure! I would love to hang out with you guys!

Lily: Okay, Great. I'll text you my address. 

Delilah: Okay. (smiles)

(Delilah's VO): She is so Pretty, smart, kind, funny, But i don't think she feels the same.. Maybe i should hang out with them or her, See if i feel a connection with Lily, i feel like when i saw her i had a connection, she is the one. I like her. Just hope she not like my ex girlfriend. 

(After school) 

Zack: Babe riding with me or Selena? 

Lily: You bebe. (smiles) Delilah Ride with us. Your going to my house tonight or tomorrow?

Delilah: Maybe tomorrow. (waves) 

Lily: Awe okay, well i text you. (waves)

(Zack parks outside Lily's house and turn to her) 

Zack: Baby? 

Lily: hmm?

Zack: You ok? You was quiet the whole ride home.

Lily: I'm okay, I love you bebe

Zack: Okay baby, don't forget to text me ok? Love you.

Lily: Love you more bebe

(Lily kisses zack and head inside)

Lily's Mom: Hey honey, how was school?

Lily: It's was good.

Lily's Dad: That's good kiddo. Dinner almost done.

Lily: Okay i'll be in my room if you need anything.

(Lily walks to her room)

(Lays on the bed, as she lays on her bed she thinks)

(Lily VO): I think i in love with Delilah! No..No..No I..It can't be i-i Love Zack. And that makes me Bisexual or gay?

(Lily phone chimes)

~Texts from Delilah~ ''Hey Can we talk?

~Replies back~ ''Sure, What's up?''

~Texts from Delilah~ ''Is it weird i want to just hang out with you, only you...I don't know, i-i j-just don't do big group of friends, a-and w-when i saw you i knew you was a sweet and nice girl.

~Replies back~ ''No, No! Not weird at all, Maybe come over after school tomorrow?

~Texts from Delilah~ ''Yea, i would love that''

~Replies back~ ''Talk to you later, Lila''

Lily's Mom: Lily! sweetie Dinner ready!

Lily: Okay mom.

(Lily goes down and sit at the table)

(Lily eats some of her food)

Lily's Mom: So how are you and zack?

Lily: Good, We doing ok. Actually there's is a new girl i show her around the school.

Lily's Mom: What the girls name?

Lily: Delilah Marie Velazquez

Mom: Velazquez? I know her mom Rosalyn Velazquez. We had You and Delilah at the same time, we was friends, and we still are.. she did live here once but she disappear because her Ex Boyfriend was crazy, he would abuse her and Little Delilah, I offer for her to stay with us, she said she'll think about it but by the next day she was gone and i was worry sick and i report her Ex for her because i am a good friend like that. Hope she remembers me. Maybe if you see her tell her mom i said hi and love to sit and chat and catch up with her.

Lily: Oh wow mom. I didn't know you knew her mom, ya'll had history.

Lily's Mom: Yeah. (sighs)

Dad: Did your mother tell you she had Relations with Rosalyn?

Lily: What? 

Mom: It was a one time thing before we had you girls but she was in a dark place and so was i, and i kiss her and she kissed me back and we dated like a month but we didn't want to ruin our friendship, so we continues as friends. 

Dad: But do you miss her?

Mom: No of course not!

Dad: You was so happy to tell our daughter you was friends with Delilah's Mom. 

Mom: Just.. talking

Dad: Oh..ok (scoffs)

(Mom gets up and walk away crying)

Lily: Real mature daddy!

Dad: Just stating the facts.

(Follows mom to her room)

Lily: Mom? Are you ok?

Mom: I'd will be, I-It just i still have feelings for Rosalyn, She was my friend. We was there for each other, f-fell for each other. but we found our boyfriends, they got us pregnant, and her boyfriend got aggressive and your dad was happy we had a kid. But i wanted her to know i was there for Rosalyn but didn't want to pressure her because i still had feelings for her. *sniffs*

Lily: Awe Mom. Maybe try texting her, maybe ask her to come over sometimes and have a chat and tea. I will always love you Mommy if you go back to her, I'm sure Daddy will understand that. Maybe a open relationship will work? 

Mom: Me and your dad need new people, will still be together but open, for me girls only and him can have a girl to. But it ok, i think i need this. 

Lily: i'm here for you mom.

Mom: Isn't that my job honey? *chuckles a bit* I love you hon. 

Lily: Love you too Mom *hugs mom*

(Lily Goes up to her room)

*This is the end of chapter 1, Stay tune for Chapter 2!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 33 22
Lily Willson is a normal teenage girl. She has an older sister and parents who work everyday. She isn't popular at school, but has one friend Natan...
13.8K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
2.7K 77 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...
2.3K 534 36
[Genre: Romance, Drama, unrequited Love] Diana's best friend, her unrequited crush, is getting married soon. As she's heartbroken watching the new co...