Classic Rock And a few Others...

By ringostonee

COLLABORATION WITH @GEROGEEHARRI The Beatles, Queen, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Bob D... More

1 - aaah
2 -
3 - hubbub B)
4 - freesciencelessons.co.uk
5 - Freddei is gay Brian in love Rogah making potions and Deaky wants sleep
6 - An inspector cals
7 - Ladies Night
8 - Nowhere Boy George's Realisation
10 - Nowhere Boy George has a crisis about life and Sniggy
11 - basically a gay club
12 - tagger us real
13 - Some othwr schools show up
14 - CHAMPION TIME!
15 - CHAMPIONS
16 - Brick by Boring Brick
17 - THE GHOSTS also nbg first challenge๐Ÿ˜ฎ
17 - the not so grand reuturn

9 - Obsession and True Love

32 4 6
By ringostonee

"Omg were ideots!!!" Paul screamed at his mates. Gree looked at him like 😒 Ring shunk into hes seat in scred bc hes a soft boy apparently and john higgs ringo bc theyre bfs i mean bffs.

"You did know the potion can't actually create love? Just enfatuation and/ or obsession right?"! Gred dasded monoton.

Paul groanded  "IUIGGGGHHHHH I HATE THISSS!!"

"Howdyou thinkball the Rvanenclaws fwll?" Sked john.

"Idk theyll probs hate me if i tll them," paul explanedx, "can you eveen reverse a lov oition!"

"Idk but this is a fanfic so we can use fanficyion logic if all else fails," rongo saind.

"Wowo" they all sif bc fingo had good idea. So they wented to find davd first to see how bad he actually was. It wa sbad

Davdisds was skiping aroug the sckool lile a weirdo paul only loves him mroe. John eeingo and gred were just confused.

"OI DAIVD!!!"  Johm scremed. David liked at them and John litterally blimcked and he was standing next to paul.

"Hellooo,",",@,,@ he said to paul. Not to the others. Th eh te gross.

"Hi dvsdod?" Paul aaid. Johm pulleddavd off paul and koked hom hinnhis eyes.

"Yo are mad you kbow that right?" He wasked. Oop

"No," he tried to keiic jphm to get free but dailed bc jihn os too POWEDUF.

"Literally a day afety you sau you font ljke pail your head over held for hkm havent you noticed?????"

"Na,"

"Yeah whatever, you coming with us my boy," Johm said and threws pauls bf over his shoulder like shrek did to fiona in shrek.

Is john tryna steal pauls bf? Bc Lennowie is not real. Mcbowie is

Tea.

"HEY SMART PEOLE AKA KWEEN!!" Jojn scremwd. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen screemsd back. Brian stared it tingo. Was he going to work alongside ringo???!!! is Stay finally happening????? EXCITEMENT!!!!

"AYYYOOOOO!" Freddie Mercury sanf

"AYYYOOOOO!" Eyeryone retuneed. Yay.

Freiddie marhec ovet to Johma nd the boys Brian floowled wuockelu behind. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen went to grab Deaky the chicken nugget disco man who was hidning behind Joe not wanting to get involced with this moess even mor.

"Hi johm, cant handle daivd?" Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen asked. It wasn't supposed to spund rude but it kinda did.

"You wanna get sasssue with me youn man???? Why dont myoy take car of hom????!??!" John gggreld.

"No no thats fine, hes your best frends bf after all?l " Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen replied, "you looka fre r him?"

"For gods sake hes not a chilf," Deaky the chicken nugget disco man said because he probably wont do much this chaptoer sorry Deaky the chicken nugget disco man stans (so me?)

As Deaky the chicken nugget disco man taled davd was hitting john on ghe back. He wanted to get away bc john was stinky.

"Oi stupid, can you put me down nowcl ?" Davdi alsed. John jist did the same thin as shrek did in shrek idk how to describe jt lol.

"You guys sucks tpotion maknng hes mental," johm angrily replied.

"Im an alligator,"

"No our potuon making is amaxing darking you just suck at giving them to the right people," Freiddie expleded.

Hojn eues narrowed. "What do you mean?" He sanf rhe Justin Beaver somg.

"I ought to report you to the gnome office,"

"He mena dont giveb our works ot peole whi dont need it stupid. Bri," Brian siad but then imediy looekd at ringo, "not you, ringo, you're amazing. Bri,"

"Surreee.......... -_-" ri NY said he didn't agree he was amaizi  NG.

Brain frowned "dont sound so sarcadticc its true, trignfo. Bri. "

"Its not!"

"Ziggy played guitarrrrr,"

"OMG WILL YOU SHUT UP?????" John puled favd off his shoulder and pulled their faces aonclose johns hooked nose was touching daivs'd. Sexual tension was in the air. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😒😒😒😏😒😒

I swear Johms tryna steal everyones man.

"Let go of me,@ davidb hissed. He was no longer breating throunhis nose bc john smellt so bad.

"Make me,"

So obviously davd spat in his face. John growled bc hes a furry and spat back. They then had a spitting war that turned into a fist fight. They ebed up on trh floor with john on top and not in thst way dont me dirty family friendly pg clean content only (unless its major man fanfic mhmmmmhm)

Paul, Br, rongo and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen all tried to break up the fight. Feeddie mercuty quicku took out his iPhone 193948388229294847 X and started filming the figt for his instagram. Gred got bored and stole food from a Hufflepuff girl named Eva Smith. She got sad and cried so Sheila Birling came over to comfort her.

Deaky the chicken nugget disco man watched the chaos unfold and said. "Well that escalated quickly,"

Thhe proffessorns herd the comotionw qnd ran over. At the soght of Professor Jackson, ringo ran to hid behind Brian bc hes tall.

Goergeo martin managed to pull hojn off Favd and Brian eppy stood between them.

"Alright, what's all this then, boys?" Proffessor Epstein asked sternlu.

"Davod spat on me!" John snampeed. David attmetpred to lunge at him but was stpped by Professor Eppy

"Nah he was kidnmapping me!" Fvaodb shouted. Professor Eppy looked ant john who just shruffed. M

"Not exactly, i was tryna help you" john siad

"Why does he need help?" Professor beach asked bc hes here too.

"I'm not sure, sir but i thinl somebodys slipped him a love potipn,@

Professor Beach kimda glnced at davds eyes and nodded in afreemnt. "Yes I believe youre right mr lennon,"

"HEE HEE!" Professor Jackson shouted. John sighed

"Yea, we should have come to you guys tathet than fighin about it,"

"But you can fix it right????" Paul asked urgently. Professor Beach noddrd.

"Tesc, incan sort it out" he truned ro davodd, "dont worrie Mr Blwie, well sort out all this and you wont be head over he els for... whoever gsve the potion toyou,"

"Indont neeed hellop!!!" Daivd replielednbut Professor beach was practically dragging him away lol.

Professor Epstein cleared his throat as john began to sneak away. "Don't think you're off the hook, Mr Lennon, come here,"

John rolled his eyes and turned back to the Professors. Paul shot him a sympathetic glance and Frieddei Mercury shrigged.

"Now, that fight was very, very unnecessary, Mr Lennon, I hope you understand that. I'm sure Professor Jackson will agree that Slytherin house has lost 10 points,"

Professor Jackson nodded and John groaned. "What about Daivd? He spitted on me, take some off Ravenclaw too,"

Professor Eppy held up a hand to say stop. "I will discuss this with Mr Bowie once Professor Beach is finished with him. I want no more discussion of this, understood?" Professor Eppy turned his attention to the gang behind John "That goes to you lot as well,"

"Yes, Professor, bri," Brian siad. Frieddie was already posting his video to Instagram, Deaky the chicken nugget disco man had a cheese on toast in his mouth but nodded anyway. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen saluted or smthn idk and ringo nodded. Gred just ate.

Happy with their answeres, the proffestors left back go gheir table exept Prof Eppy who ent in the directoon od Professor Beacj.

"THAT WAS SOOOOO DUMB JOHM!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU HIT MY BOYFRIEND!!" Paul cried. John scoffed.

"A. He spat on me first
B. He's ugly anyway so it's not like I've ruined his face
And C. HES NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND, PAUL! STOP BEIGN SO POSSESIVE!!" He scremed abck.

Paul kimda spluttered a bit. "HECK YOU!" He said ajmd he ran away. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen went after him soon after. Freddie Mercury gave johm a death glare. McBowie is real.

John glared at ringo and Brian. "Since when were you two a thing?"

"What?" Ringo was confused.

"I thought you liekf me??" John amsaid agagn. Rigno shrugged.

"I didn't knwo that, John peace and love,"

"Yeah whatever have fun woth thebpoodle!" He creidnd and also ran off somewhere go be alone bc hes sad.

Poor John.

F for John pls

End of part 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
990K 32.1K 37
Severus Snape: one of the most despised Hogwarts Teachers; the Head of Slytherin House and The Potions Master. Rude, snarky, and generally cold-hear...
356K 5.3K 54
หขแต’แตแต‰แต—โฑแตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ แดต หกแต’แต’แต โฑโฟแต—แต’ สธแต’แต˜สณ แต‰สธแต‰หข, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
223 40 7
" ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. " โšŠโšŠโšŠโšŠ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„ ๐–๐„๐€๐’๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โšŠโšŠโšŠโšŠ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜/๐‹/๐ (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ...