regular show x rich! kindness...

By AlixHill

It all began on your first day at the park. you are one of the most richest family in the whole world and one... More

introductions
The power.
the chairs/ new employee.
concert tickets...
Death punches...
Free cake!
BBQ disaster
space grilled cheese deluxe.
The unicorn have got to go!
Don
Rigby's body
Mordecai and the rigby's
It's time
Appreciation day
Peeps
Dizzy
High score
The hammer
Party Pete
Brain eraser
Benson be gone!
Muscle woman

Ello'govner

1.4K 36 5
By AlixHill

Regular show 

By:JG Quintel

(Your POV~) 

I smiled as i get to the living room as i sit down at the couch excited as i put the snacks down at the table. "OK, Mordecai should be here with the popcorn along with rigby." I said. They came out with a bowl of popcorn. "Movie night!" Mordecai said as he put the bowl down. "I got the popcorn." Mordecai said as he sits next to me. "And i got the movie." Rigby said as he shows the movie. "Huh, I thought we're watching shy guy." mordecai said as i giggled. "No, i asked rigby to pick out a movie. Besides I've already seen that movie a bunch of times." I said. "Yeah, check it out." Rigby said. I got the movie and my heart dropped a bit. "E-Ello'govner? Rigby, are you sure about this?" I asked as i handed him the movie. He nodded as he reads the description about a taxi being possessed by the driver as my heart increase it's beat. I absolutely HATE scary movies. (Sorry if you love scary movies, i don't. Every jump scare or any horror movies gives me a fright and shits. I get scared to easily when it comes to horror movies~) I watch a horror movie once, and i had nightmares about it for a month. "Oh no, not another horror movie! last time, i have to take you to the bathroom for a week!" Mordecai said as i look at rigby as he blushed embarrest. "It was only one time! Ok? One time! Besides it's gonna be different. It's old and cheesy." Rigby said as i gulped. I heard Ello'govner is one of the greatest old horror movies in all history. "Are you sure you can handle it?" I asked as he nodded. "Ok." Mordecai said as rigby put the movie in as the movie plays as i took a deep breath.

(After the movie~)

My heart is racing with fear, My pulses are shaking, My skin is pale, I clutched onto the pillow as to shield my eyes from horror. Mordecai fell asleep, I'm not sure on rigby though. I heard one last scream from the movie as finally i hear static. I lifted up my head to see the movie is over as i turn to Mordecai. "Mordecai, wake up. Movie is over." I said as mordecai woke up. "It's over?" He asked as i nodded and he yawned. He turned off the tv as he gets up. "Come on, dude. Let's head to bed. Night, (Y/n)!" Mordecai said as he heads upstairs as i see rugby immediately went after him like he's scared. I gulped as i head upstairs to my room. 'Thank goodness, I didn't see the whole thing.' I thought.

(Time skip~)

I couldn't sleep, I don't want to have scary nightmares again. I took a deep breath as i hold my head. "Calm down, (Y/n). It's just the movie, It is not scary-" I got cut off by a soft knock as i perked up in fear. I got out of bed carefully and went to the door shaking in fear. I made it to the door and opened it only to see rigby shaking. I opened my door wide. "Rigby? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I whispered as he looked up to me tear-streaked as my eyes widen. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). It's just... I had a really bad nightmare and i just want to make sure your ok." He whispered as i made a soft look as rigby was about to leave. I grabbed his hand as he perked up. "How about you sleep with me? Only for tonight." I whispered as then he embraced me whispering 'please' over and over. I smiled and gently picked him up and close my door as i head to bed with him. I set him down on my bed as i joined in as i smiled. "Thanks, (Y/n)." Rigby whispered with a soft smile. "No problem, If you or mordecai ever get any nightmares, You know where to go." I whispered as i yawned then drift off to sleep with a smile as rigby did the same.

(Next morning~)

I yawned as i opened my eyes to see a surprised mordecai as my eyes widen as i look at the side to see... R-R-RIGBY IS CUDDLING ME!!! HE'S STILL ASLEEP!!!! I blushed madly as i looked at him. "Hey, Mordecai! It's not what it looks like!!! Rigby had a nightmare and went to my room for comfort so i let him spend the night here!!!" I whispered as mordecai then... sighed in relief? 'Why is he relieved?' I thought as i felt movement as i look to see rigby stirring awake. He then saw me as i smiled softly. "Morning." I said as his eyes widen and jumped off of me but accidentally fell out of bed as me and mordecai gasped. "Rigby!" I said as mordecai went to him. "Dude, You ok?!" Mordecai said as Rigby gets up. "I'msosorry,(Y/n)!!!" rigby said as  giggled and got out of bed. "It's ok, Rigby. Now, I better go change and head out." I said as i grabbed some spare clothes. "Head out? Where are you going?" Mordecai asked as i head to the door. "A test drive, pops has own a taxi and he wanted to try it with me." I said as i look at them. "Um, is alright if we come with you?" Rigby asked as my eyes widen in realization of what rigby's nightmare could be. "Rigby, Did you come to my room last night... because you have that nightmare of the British taxi of Ello'govner?" I asked as he perked up then nodded shamefully. I smiled. "Then of course, if you want to concur your newest fear. Then we'll do it!" I said as mordecai nodded then punch rigby's arm as rigby rubs it. "OW! What was that for?" Rigby asked. "That is me being right. I told you this would happen." Mordecai said as i giggled then got out of my room and towards the bathroom to get changed.

(Outside~)

We walk to pops as he saw me. "Oh, there you are! Oh, I see you brought mordecai and rigby as well!" He said as i smiled. "Yup, they actually want to ride with us on your new taxi." I said as pops laughs happily. "Good show! The more, the merrier!" Pops said as he opens the barn doors to see a yellowish-brownish British taxi. "Here she is! Isn't she a beauty?" Pops asked as i nodded. We walk towards it as i hold rigby's hand. We all got inside as rigby shakes a little bit. "Is he alright?" Pops asked noticing rigby's behavior. "He's alright, Just has a little fear with taxi's is all." I said as he nodded. Rigby shakes even more as i got his shoulders. "Rigby, look at me." I said as he looks up at me. "Whenever i always get negative emotions, I usually smell the roses and blow out the candles. Can you do that?" I asked as he nodded and smell through his nose and breathe out through his mouth as i smiled. "There you go. Keep doing that whenever you get scared, ok?" I asked as he nodded lightly. Then we started driving off as i look out of the window with a smile. 

(Nighttime~)

We kept driving through the woods as i see the beauty of nature. "So... You usually go to the woods?" I asked. "Yes, I usually go here in order to clear my own mind." He said as i smiled as i looked at rigby as he started doing what i told him to do as he smells the roses and blow out the candles. Then he looked outside as he gasped. "Rigby, What is it?" I asked as i looked out of the window and then saw what i thought i can't believe. I saw another taxi drive across the pathway to the trees. It was the same one in the movie that we saw. "Did you see it?" He asked as i nodded in fear. Then we stop as the car shuts down. "Pops, what happened?!" I said in panic tone. "It seems we've run out of gasoline." Pops said as rigby starts shaking as i shake mordecai up. "Mordecai, wake up!" I said as he jumped up awake a little bit. "What?! What happened?!" Mordecai said as he looks at me. "We're out of gas and rigby is freaking out!" I said. We unbuckle our seat belts as i turn to rigby. "Stay here. We'll push you and the taxi to home." I said as rigby perked up and look at me. "I'll be ok, I'll keep an eye out." I said as we got out except rigby. We started pushing backwards as i see rigby freaking out a little bit as i look ahead and saw nothing yet as my heartbeat increase in fear. Then we see headlights as my eyes widen as rigby immediately gets out as i grabbed mordecai and pop's hand. "Run." I said as the two look at me. "What?" Mordecai asked as me and rigby started running as i pull the two with me. They saw it too. "Ello'govner!" It said as we all scream and run faster as it chased after us. We heard the taxi is destroyed. We kept running as we breathe heavily. We made a turn and jumped over the log as we keep going. The taxi got close to pops as i gasped then got his hand and put him on my back as i put him and mordecai to a bush safely as we kept running. I made it next to rigby as we went faster and faster. That is until the taxi swerved around us as i pull rigby close as it stopped. I look to see a tree as i got an idea. "Ello'govner!" It said as i picked up rigby as he shout in surprise. I see the others as i put up my hand telling them to stop as they stop. I then run to the tree and toss rigby up there as he got a branch and hold on. "Don't let go until i say so!" I said as he gripped onto it as i turn to the taxi. The taxi laughed as i made a determined look. "You want my friend... You'll have to go through me!" I said as i crack my neck as the taxi drive towards me as i attacked it as i punched the head lights. I fight on it gruesome as i kicked the teeth which damaged it as i jumped across it and got the rear end. "Leave rigby alone!!!" I said as i use all my strength to flip the taxi as i heard window breaking and a loud clank. I took deep breaths as i stand up then went to the tree as i climbed up to where rigby is. "Rigby." I said as he opens his eyes as he sees me then latches onto me. "(Y/n)! Your alright!" Rigby said as i hugged back. "Of course, i am!" I said as we departed. "What happened to the taxi?" He asked as i smiled. "I gave him a lesson, Now he'll never bother you again!" I said as he smiled. "Thanks to you, i think you conquered my fear!" He said then we heard a groan of pain as we perked up and look down to see a kid in the taxi costume as i gasp and covered my mouth. "Oh my god, Are you alright?!" I said as i got rigby and climbed down the tree. He nodded. "I'm ok, But what was your problem?!" He said then groan in pain as i put rigby down as the two came in. "I am dreadfully sorry, I thought you were the taxi in Ello'govner! Why were you following us with that?" I asked as i see bruises and a few cuts as i cringed a little. 'Ooh, i got him good!' i thought. "My boss made me wear this. I'm from the video store. Your rental is overdue." He said as i got my phone out as i text my butler to call 911 and fired that manager whoever made him wear that costume overnight. "Have you tried calling us an did i brake any bones?" I asked as the three came by me as they cringe back too with an 'ooh' face. "I did, and i sent a fax and i think you broke my arm!" he said as he groans in pain again. I got a text from my butler saying 911 is on it's way as i smiled and text back a thank you to him. 'I love my butler, sometimes.' I thought as i put my phone up and start getting him out of his costume carefully as the others help me out. "Don't worry, sir. Help is on the way, and i'll be sure to pay the overdue." I said as the kid smiled t me. "Thank you, miss." He said. 

(Time skip~)

"Ok, the kid should be at the hospital safely. He's gonna be alright by the time being." I said as i put my phone down in my room as i finish putting on pj's, I sighed happily until i see a note slid under my door. "Huh?" I asked as i went to my door and picked up the note. "What's this?" I asked as i open the note to read it.

(Y/n),

I just want to tell you... Thank you for conquering my fear. If it wasn't for those awesome moves that mordecai told me, I wouldn't have ever face my fears alone. I'll be looking forward seeing you tomorrow. Thanks, again.

Your friend,

Rigby.

I smiled as i went to my bed and lay down as i put the note on my nightstand. 

'Sweet dreams, rigby.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.1K 37
My first Hiro x Reader. So many people are writing these stories so yeah. You and Hiro have been friends since well like forever. Until one day. So l...
1.2K 171 32
Two people that met at a waterpark, once they laid their eyes at each other...they never had felt this strong feeling in them. It was like love at fi...
2K 83 11
In this Human AU story, Mordecai and Rigby, who are just simply the bestest of friends since the young age of two, have decided to work as groundskee...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...