JAWAHIR

By hafsatou__

JAWAHIR is the only daughter to a single mother hajiya saratu who forced her into an arranged marraige to the... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
A/N
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOUTY ONE
CHAPTER FOUTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
Annoucement!!!!
It's finally out!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

5.4K 621 23
By hafsatou__

Jawahir was discharged a day after she was admitted,her mind kept thinking of how water got spilled near the staircase but she didn't voice it out,everyone took what happened to her as an accident, Muhammad took a leave at work just to take care of her despite jawahirs refusal and even the twins but Muhammad being Muhammad refused to listen to them,he took it upon himself to take care of her all the time he never steps out of the house except if he's going to the mosque,his friends are the ones always visiting, Mubarak visits almost everyday to see feenah so does Ahmad whenever he is around to see feesah he took permission from Muhammad while Mubarak said he doesn't need any permission from Muhammad since he took direct permission from daddy before they left. Basma is trying her very best to kill the baby but the twins stood as a shield protecting jawahir.

Jawahir woke up today full of energy she took her birth and dress into a purple a shaped gown,she tied her head tie into turban without applying any make-up but she still look fabulous the pregnancy glow is doing a great job to her skin.

"Hey baby"she said as she turned to a fully awake Muhammad "good morning"she added.

"Morning ja'an how was your night"he greeted back in coarky but sexy manly voice.

"Fine alhamdulillah,I'm heading downstairs to cook breakfast,I'm of sleeping around like some lazy ass it's been two weeks for Allah sake"she said almost whining.

"No no no,you are not going anywhere near that kitchen"he said standing up from the bed with a serious expression.

"Wallah this is not fair Ya moh,look at how I'm gaining weight na gaji (I'm tired)"she said with some fake tears she has made up her mind today.

"But I'm not complaining"he said in a sweet voice but she couldn't care less she sat on the bedside shedding some tears the pregnancy hormones kicking in "okay okay let me call the doctor"he said squatting next to her but she didn't reply him. He stood up and pick his phone then dialed the doctors number after some minutes of talking he came and sat next to her.

"Hey listen the doctor said you can work but not too much and no lifting of heavy objects and you need rest,so the twins or basma will help you in the kitchen okay"he explained carefully.

"Okay"she replied wiping her tears.

"Now cheer up stop being a cry baby"he wiped her remaining tears.

She walk carefully down the stairs to the kitchen to find the twins almost done making the breakfast.

"Oh darn it,why do you guys have to wake up so fast I wanted to cook breakfast today"she huffed in annoyance gaining thier attention and they laugh at her "you and your brother are on a mission of turning into a fat lazy ass right? Toh let me tell you Allah ya fiku"she said in a joking manner.

"Kai adda you need to rest nothing like lazy ass"feesah protest.

"Don't worry adda j you will not loose your perfect body,I know you are scared of losing shape you don't want ya moh to bring us another adda"feenah teased and jawahir swat her arm.

"feenah you will never change,i bet Mubarak is in trouble"jawahir teased back and before she could reply Muhammad chripped in "don't worry you know birds of thesame feathers they flock together just pray that they give birth to sensible kids if not we are in big trouble"he exaggerated.

"Oh so Ya moh you're teaming up with your wife no problem"she replied feigning hurt and they all burst into series of laughter.

"Oya enough wallahi I'm hungry let's finish this cooking Sharp Sharp"jawahir said with her palms on her almost flat tummy. Muhammad walk out muttering something about jawahir eating too much this days.

"Are you talking"she asked in a daring matter "no nothing"he shout back almost quickly he knows how she hate it when he talks about her eating too much,he is not in for any morning drama.

They finish the cooking in no time,they decided to eat on the carpet today,jawahir served Muhammad before serving her self she ate twice with a large cup of tea but they were already getting use to her excess eating basma walk in when they were half way through their she took a plate and pour a little content of the food because of her so called dieting.

"Ya moh when are you resuming work"jawahir when they are watching film in his room since the twins have left for school they are writing thier final exam.

"Just say you're tired of company I can easily leave"he said feigning.

"You know that's not what I mean you've been at home for two weeks"

"Just two weeks more you know I haven't taken my annual leave and the year is almost coming to an end so"he explained.

"Oh okay"she said running her fingers down his face.

"How about we go baby shopping this weekend"he asked with excitement.

"Don't you think it's early I mean we don't even know the gender"she reasoned.

"I bet it's  a girl"he said with more excitement.

"What if it's a boy"she asked

"Then alhamdulillah I don't really care if its a boy or girl,I just had a dream it's  a girl so I stick to it"he answered playing with her fingers.

"Whether a girl or a boy may Allah bless them with knowledge of his islam and give them the ability to walk with it"she prayed.

"Ameen ya rabbal alamin"Muhammad concluded.

Later in the afternoon jawahir and Muhammad decided to cook together since twins are at school and basma they don't know where she is,they finish cooking few minutes before zuhr and Muhammad went to mosque she decided to pray downstairs.

The twins came back almost to 3 when the duo are already done with thier meal,Mubarak came minutes late and they ate lunch together.

"Mubarak I'm tired of seeing you in my house nowadays you come almost everyday uninvited"Muhammad said trying hard to form a serious expression.

"Who told you I came uninvited,my wife invited me"he bragged.

"Not yet man,I can decided to marry her off to another person"Muhammad joked.

"Haba wa yaro,you know you're joking daddy has already blessed the union right safeenah"he asked and she ducked her hard shyly.

"Is that what you say you don't know me I can surprise you and you feenah stop acting innocent why do you keep inviting this fool to come and finish my food"Muhammad joked.

"Ya moh... he is n..."she couldn't finish when Muhammad caught off "iyyeh so you're trying to defend him lallai irin kema you don arrive koh"he teased.

"Stop embarrassing her"jawahir swat his arms as they laugh with feenah before he joined them.

"Wallahi Muhammad God saved you by making you her brother"mubarak added and they all laugh. Mubarak and feenah excuse themselves and went to the garden after they prayed asr while feesah went up to her room and get on a phone call with Ahmad. Jawahir and Muhammad sat in the parlour eating some chips and pringles.

A bit after isha prayer the doorbell rang and Muhammad went to open the door he was greeted by a well dressed ahmad who had already took his permission to go out with feenah which he agreed to.

"Come on in,feenah go get nafeesah"he said while Ahmad exchange greetings with jawahir.

When they were set to go Muhammad said "bring her back by nine"

"Insha Allah"Ahmad answered.

"I'm off to bed"feenah said faking a yawn.

"Just say you're off to talk with Mubarak"jawahir teased.

"Kai adda"feenah whined before running upstairs.

Yo guys I hope I have made up for not updating in time,it's  been a busy month for me you know with all the weddings and stuff to alhamdulillah.

Happy New year in advance🎉💖my people,always remember that i love you all💖❤💜💛💚💙💕💓💞💟💝💘💗.

Make me happy by doing the needful😉.

                                   Hafsatou❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.1K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
64.6K 13K 46
Maryam never had a say. Although her situation wasn't her fault, people never fail to rub it in her face. If she was a child out of wedlock, she wou...
86.3K 8.1K 60
Book two in the Dantata Series: a sequel to Architect and Mrs Dantata. Hanan Sufyan is a foreign trained graduate posted to Abuja for the compulsory...
Noorul-Ayn By madamsbs

General Fiction

125K 20.2K 54
#20 Spritual (29/12/2020) #2 Fulani (28/12/2020) #1 Hausa (11/12/2021) A girl that haphazardly steps into a mans life and tries to steer him out of h...