Similar

By Bimsha

{Completed} The snow in the mountains will melt away with time The secrets they held will be revealed in time... More

A/N
The new student
Balance type beys
Mysterious arrow
A battle for escape
Confusion
Secrets
The Truth
Saving a friend
Make a Plan
The sudden discovery
Lies and memories
Everything to protect you
Meeting New Friends
Breaking apart
Mending a broken heart
Rising Hopes
A celebration
I'll take the risk
Endure the rising pain
Strike with all you've got
Never Give Up
Worth of a human life
The dragon village
The strength of a team
Straight to the finish line
Prove Your Worth
Let's Party
Next Step Forward
Kidnapped
Brotherly bond
Down to Earth
Traitor
Love Blooms From Hatred
Another Prophecy
Stand By Each other
Requiem Spryzen
Changing
Falling to the Darkness
Two Worlds : Good and Evil
Solution
The monster inside him
The Battle of the Brothers
The Ultimate Battle
A Place to Call Home

Welcome Back

960 44 51
By Bimsha

"A little ahead" Naoki said as he stared at the green dot in his cellphone moving at each second. "Woah... they're fast"

Trad panted slightly. "Do you guys think they have a horse or something?"

"No" Kurtz answered. "They probably don't. Besides they are going through the short cuts that why they are moving so fast"

Shu stopped. "Then we'll go through them too"

Free smirked. "Thought you would never tell that" He then showed a narrow rocky path. "This way"

The group followed Free. Naoki looked at the moving green dot again. It was closer than before. They passed many trees, the forest became thicker and thicker as they went deep down to the forest. Naoki stopped dead on his track as he spoke. "Guys, they stopped"

Everyone stopped looking at him. "But where?" Boa questioned.

"Right there" Akira said pointing at two figured standing facing for each other. Red Eye and Adam. 

Adam crossed his arms. "Well... I think we came far enough"

Red Eye looked around cautiously. The gang blended up with the shadows of the forest to stay invisible to his eye. Then after few seconds Red Eye hummed. Then he stared straight at Adam. "I thought you almost performed and alliance with your petty brother again"

Adam narrowed his eyes. "I would never do that, I hate him. I hate him so much that next time I see him I'll kill him with my own two hands"

Shu tensed. This much hate? He thought looking at his brother. When did this even happen. He was fine till few days ago. What triggered this anger? No.. Shu thought to himself. This is not Adam speaking. It's that evil requiem speaking. Suddenly cutting off his thoughts Red Eye laughed. "That's the spirit my prince, and I'm sure your brother would be happy to hear it, don't you Shu?"

Shu blinked as Free whispered behind him. "Did he see us?" 

Making their suspicions confirmed Red Eye looked straight to the spot where the gang was hiding. "Come out now, no use in sneaking behind our backs"

Adam spun around as Shu stepped out with his axe narrowing his eyes at Red Eye who had a smug expression on his face. Red Eye looked at Adam again. "Well...here's your prey fresh and ready to be hunted"

Adam smirked. "Of course"

"And" Red Eye said summoning his golden axe. "I'll take care of the others"

Valt blinked. Well there plan was to get Red Eye's attention and let Shu play his part but it seems like Red Eye was doing that himself. He looked at Daigo standing beside him. "This feels weird" He said looking at Valt. "It's almost like Red Eye is helping our plan"

Valt nodded. "I know, something is up"

"Red Eye is pretty sure" Lui said walking to them. "He is confident that Adam won't change but that bastard don't know the bond of Adam and Shu"

The attack started and this time Red Eye really fought with them. That's when they realized, there's no stopping him. Red Eye was a monster. It was almost like he controlled everything. His blows were enough to make them fly away. Zac wiped the sweat away from his forehead. "It's hard even to get closer to him and besides no one is brave enough to attack him, we'd hurt Shu"

"Dang it, this guy is playing us" Kurtz muttered. "He perfectly knows that we won't hurt him, so he's playing tag with us"

Red Eye smirked. "Aww, you don't wanna hurt me? How kind of you all"

"Shut up" Daigo growled. Something is off. Red Eye would not let Adam and Shu to be alone when he knows that Shu can bring him back. His thoughts were cut off by Red Eye who sighed. 

"Okay" He said snapping his fingers. Fire rose up surrounding them like a cell. "Let's end this game" He said smugly. "You guys can watch how I end your little prince"

Free clenched his fists trying to figure out a way to get out from the fiery fire surrounding them. But there was no escape the fire was harsh and too hard to bare. They all watched helplessly as Red Eye added. "If Adam don't end up him in the first place of course"

At the other side of the clear area Shu was having a hard time blocking the furious blows of his younger brother. Shu panted slightly dodging another attack. He could tell that Adam was getting more and more furious by each strike. And Finally he let his anger expose by yelling. "What the heck is wrong with you? Stop chickening out and attack me"

Shu shook his head. "I won't" From the corner of his eyes he could see Red Eye watching, his arms crossed. Something Shu figured out today was that Red Eye is incredible in using his fire. unlike him. It didn't even take him a second to make this fire cell surrounding his friend. He wondered whether Red Eye would really let Adam hurt him because it means that Red Eye would be hurting too, but then again. Shu thought back to their fight in that village. When Adam strike at him it did not hurt Red Eye. Maybe... Adam was an exception if it's true Adam would have a chance to kill Red Eye.

Adam attacked his again. Shu blocked it using his axe. This won't work. He thought. Adam is not even ready to listen to him at this point. He gripped on his axe then he dropped it to the ground. The axe disappeared into thin air. Adam stopped. "The hell did you do?"

"I told you, I won't hurt my brother" He said taking a step forward. "Adam listen to me"

"I'm not your brother" Adam yelled as he charged. Shu felt all the air knocked out of him as he was slammed to a tree. Adam stood few steps away from him. Eyes sparkling in pure rage. Shu got up wincing slightly placing a hand on his abdomen. 

"Adam listen to me, this is not you. You are not like this" Shu said trying to get closer to him. But Adam cut short his words kicking him again as he slammed Shu to the ground. Shu felt his breathing get rough but he didn't give up. The only thought circling inside his mind was to save Adam from this misery. Shu sat up again. Adam looked at him pissed. 

"Stop looking at me like you really care. Stop trying to manipulate me"

Shu groaned getting up. He stayed silent for few secs gaining his breath. Then he spoke each and every word directed straight to Adam. "Adam...you are not like this. I'm not the person trying to manipulate you. It's Red Eye. I really care for you. Trust me, I really do. Please stop acting like this. You are not a bad person, you're one of the kindest people I have ever met"

Adam stayed silent staring at Shu. Everyone was holding their breath waiting for his next move. Shu looked at Adam hopefully. Red Eye was also watching Adam intently when he did something unexpected he stepped toward Shu and drew the dagger right through his abdomen. Shu chocked his eyes widening in surprise then he shut them tightly from the pain. "Shu" He heard several cries and Red Eye's smug laughter echoing through. 

Adam leaned down to his ear. "I won't let you win, I won't let you live"

Shu took a deep breath getting ready for more immense pain. Then he hugged Adam close to him making the dagger dug deep into him cutting through his flesh. Adam tried to break away despite the agonizing pain Shu took him into a tight hug. "I-If you g-get happy w-with th-this.... d-do it, k-kill me" Shu stopped gasping slightly as he continued. "B-But....listen A-Adam, j-just think...."Shu gulped swallowing the lump in his throat. "W-would y-you b-be happy? O-Or w-would you r-regret it?"

Adam stilled in his brother's grip. He could feel the grip loosen at every second. But his mind was clouded. Red Eye's persuasive words clouding inside his mind. "I would be happy" He said in a firm tone. 

That right minute, Shu felt all his hope draining away. His vision was swarming with black spot and he could feel he is loosing his consciousness at each second. "No you won't" A voice yelled. Shu looked at the side to see Daigo. Adam looked at him with a passive face. He's not even trying to break away from the embrace and it was the only thing keeping Shu standing straight. Daigo stared firmly at Adam. "Trust me, you won't"

Adam smirked looking over Shu's shoulder. "Oh really? You don't know about me. I'm ecstatic now"

"Trust me Adam, when your mind get cleared you would regret this. You would feel like the whole world crushing upon you. Brothers are a treasure. I know from experience, my little brother is the most precious person in this world to me. I used to be rude to him too" He said surprising everyone cause as far as everyone knew Daigo adores his little brother. "It's true. When he was first born, I felt all the attention going to him. He has a bright personality unlike me he cheered everyone up. I envied the attention he get, so" He stopped as if it was hurting to recall his memories. 

"So I did many things to hurt him. I took every single chance I can to hurt him. But when he fell ill....I realized how much important to me he is. I regret every single thing, I should've been more nicer to him. You don't realize the worth of someone until they die or get into trouble. Trust me when I say this Adam it hurt like hell. I don't want to doing the same thing. Come back"

Everyone was speechless after Daigo's confession. "Daigo" Valt whispered placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. Daigo just gave him a small smile. 

Red Eye gripped on his axe trying to figure out what's going on inside Adam's mind. But Adam himself didn't knew what to do. His mind went haywire racking through every single memory of himself and his brother. He felt Shu's hands go limp around him almost falling back but unintentionally Adam caught him and lowered both of them to the ground. He stared at his brother's deathly pale face. The gash on his stomach was getting larger at each moment. His clothes were soaked with blood. A tear slipped down his face and fell into Shu's. Shu gingerly opened his eyes sitting down letting out a painful yelp.

 "C-come b-back p-please"

Adam's mind was clear now. Every memory where he fought with his brother swarmed inside his mind. He realized that in every battle he played an important part not as a sidekick but as the faithful partner who stood shoulder to shoulder by his brother's side. His eyes widen in horror as he realized he almost killed his brother no... Shu is dying. Rage took the most of his sanity. Part of him to himself and the other against Red Eye. "I'm sorry" He sobbed repeating the words over and over. "Please please please forgive me Shu"

Red Eye groaned. The fire walls around the gang started to get hazy. Red Eye was starting to get frustrated which harmed his concentration of his own fire. Lui took his chance and iced all the area with a wink of an eye. Red Eye spun around glaring at them then he smirked. "None of you would hurt me, you little faithful pawns don't want to hurt your dying prince more now do you?"

"But I can" Adam said dangerously from getting up. The dagger in his hand, he looked at Christina and did a silent pleading from his eyes. 'save him'. Christina quickly understood as she rushed to Christina with Kurtz and Sisco rushing to him with her. "I'll kill you"

Red Eye did not look even slightly scared. He only smirked. "I like to see you try"

Adam charged at him. Red Eye did not even try to dodge properly as Adam's dagger went across his arm making gash across his arm. Red Eye winced. "Ouch" He said still smiling. Adam groaned but before he talk Christina's voice echoed. 

"Adam don't, it's hurting Shu" 

Adam froze. But how? He saw the smug look of the guy. Wakiya let out a frustrated groan and Xander talked. "That is....how?"

"Magic" Red Eye said smirking. "None of you can hurt me. Good luck with figuring it out" He said in a cheerful tone and soon he was gone. 

Adam dropped his dagger falling to his knees. He gripped on his hair as tears rolled down across his cheeks. He almost.... not almost he maybe really killed his brother. He felt someone kneeling down beside him. He looked to see Free. Still looking with him that fond expression. He did not deserve this. He did not deserve his kindness, he is a monster. Free gripped on his arm as if he understood his thoughts. 

"Don't blame yourself for anything Adam, listen we all make mistakes. Right now your brother needs you go to him"

Adam looked behind him to see everyone gathered around Shu but Adam could see the pale face of Shu. His breathing was shallow as if he's almost not breathing. "I-I can't, I did this to him. I killed him Free, I tried to kill my own brother. I'M A MONSTER" He yelled breaking into loud sobs completely loosing himself right at the spot.

"Adam" Free called. "Adam" He called again placing his both hands on his shoulders taking his attention. He knew everyone was watching them and Free knew that no one is putting the blame on Adam. "You have to take a grip on yourself. For your brother's sake Adam. It was not you. It was requiem and the same thing happened to Shu back at Phi's snakepit. It can happen to any of us but the best thing is you came back Adam and we can save Shu and we'll find a way to get rid of Red Eye. Let's make it out alive Adam. We always do, don't we?"

Adam stared him for so long and got up. He looked at Free for a second as he gave an encouraging nod. Adam advanced toward Shu. No one stopped him as he knelt beside Shu. He stared at the still pale face of his brother. Christina had stopped the bleeding but he was still in a bad state. He choked down a sob pressing his head on the other's chest. "I'm sorry Shu, I'm so sorry....sorry"

Christina placed a hand on his shoulder. "Adam calm down...there's nothing to be sorry about. You-" But her voice was cut off by a faint one. 

"A-Adam?" Shu asked his eyelids half opened almost closed. 

Adam raised his head to look at his brother whispering his name. Shu smiled faintly reaching out his shaking arm. Adam gripped on it as Shu talked again. His voice was shaky small but Adam could perfectly hear when he said it. "W-Welcome b-back" He said falling unconscious again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 528 12
Shu and Valt has been best friends since their childhood years, but they had to part ways. A few years later they meet again, but they don't remember...
7.7K 256 8
Set after the end of season 2, in an alternate universe. --- Valt has won the tournament, but he still has a long way to go before he can bring Shu b...
26K 753 15
A shocking tragedy happen in Aoi family where the beyblade world sadden. No one know how to moved one until one year had pass a mysterious strong gro...