Spiderson One-shots Whump

Da Mr_Stark_IronMan

Sad Irondad oneshots! There's basically just Peter getting injured & dying. Most of this book will be a trigg... Altro

Big Brother. (Part I)
Big Brother. (Part II)
Big Brother. (Part III)
Field Trip
Stabbed
Hibernation.
Big Brother (part IV)
And I, I am Spiderman.
Worthy
A/N
Mute Spider
Window
No return
Peter's fall (Part I)
Flash
1 We'll be okay..
Stark
Up
Field Trip 2
A/N
Peter's fall (Part two)
Tony didn't know
A/N Story idea
Vine/ Gen Z
Oh it's summer!
The room
Vines pt. 2 (also some quotes from some of my fav people)
Skydive
I wonder where they are
Vines/ crack 3
Pressed
Laced
I hope you can forgive me
Cold
A/N soz
My English Short Story
Cold pt. 2
Anaesthesia
Einstein
The best/worst day ever
Alone
Alone pt. 2
Out of Control
Vulture
Hey Kid.
Home
Sound of Silence
Home Pt. 2

2 It's okay

4.4K 116 12
Da Mr_Stark_IronMan

Then Bruce opened the door.

Tony and Flash jumped up, looking at Bruce with hope.

Bruce smiled, taking off his glasses.
"You may go inside, he's going to be okay."

Tony and Flash smiled before running inside. Peter was sitting up in his bed, a bandage around his waist. He looked up with joy at the two entering.

"Hey guys! Look at these!" He excitedly said, holding up a glass jar with two bullets inside. "Crazy to think these were inside me!"

The others laughed, relieved.
Peter was allowed to leave and Tony dragged him to the couch to watch some movies with all the Avengers. During the third movie Peter fell asleep on Tony's chest, listening to the soft buzzing of the arc reactor.

Tony smiled at Flash, who looked up at him with a grin. Flash then started to yawn so Tony placed Peter in his arms and draped a blanket over the two. He placed a kiss on Peter's head and left the two to sleep. The rest of the Avengers curled up in their blankets and on top of each other and fell asleep one by one. Tony and Pepper smiled at each other and closed their eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

86.2K 1.5K 40
In a world where heroes are seen as the peak of humanity and the goal of all people, many tend to forget that those heroes are people like you and me...
12.3K 255 25
Spider-Man Oneshots for marvel fans. This collection of oneshots I wrote are being edited but the book is completed.
176K 3.4K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
8.2K 178 6
A classic 5+1 story, basically Peter getting hurt or sick and Tony comes to his rescue.