Dark Despair (Book 2: Togethe...

By queennightfurious

"We're training everyone to ride dragons." Drago is back and has allied with Grimmel. Sky is the alpha, she i... More

Trigger Warnings
Prologue
Denial
Forgiveness
The First Rescue
The Rescues
Alive
Reveals
Preparing for War
Setting sail
The Hidden World
War Cry
Love on the Battlefield
Grimmel and Drago
Worth it?
Aftermath of War
Fish makes us Understand
Dreamchaser
Soulmates
Toothless's Welcome
Memories
Defenders
Dragon Lady
Snoggletog
A/N #1
Delta
Magnar
Trillium
Captive
A/N #2
Too close
The Mist Disperses
Saving Mist
Chieftess
A/N #4
My life is CURSED
So close
Hiccup's Alive
And... He's back
Lessons and Setbacks
Seeing you again
Character guide

A/N #3

77 0 2
By queennightfurious

Thank you to @LatiasProductions for your input and names.

I do plan on using the name Robin later on in my book, it just didn't seem like a fit for a Night Fury.

However, Delta's children's names will be (in order of birth):

Nightengale, female. My inspiration from the name Robin, they are both songbirds (I don't actually know if Nightengales are nocturnal but I didn't want to use 'owl' as a name.

Blackmoon, male. Tribute to Hiccup because that was his cover name in book 1.

Night, male. @LatiasProductions gave me this name and I really wanted to use it.

Vera, female. Comes from Latin and means true, although I'm going to pretend it is Norse cause this is Vikings we're talking about and they spoke Norse.

Oh! One more thing. Delta's children will be shapeshifters just like their mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
227K 4.5K 34
Banished from Berk for befriending a Night Fury, Hiccup and Toothless leaves Berk and they are never to return. They find civilisation on another vi...
14.1K 596 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies Republishing of How to Protect Your Dragon <3 ... Ah, Berk. The perfect island where Vikings and dragons can live in p...
31.2K 511 45
"I understood, then, that so long as I with Toothless, I would always have a home." For the first five years of his life, Hiccup had a home, a family...