ıllıllı ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴ...

De Nightskullfire

ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ... Mai multe

Chapter 1: So, this is what we're up against?
Chapter 2: Yeah, this is our competition
Chapter 3: Paris
Chapter 4: We're winning this time
Chapter 5: Iceland
An announcement
Chapter 6: Brazil
Chapter 7: Transylvania
Chapter 8: Hawaii
Chapter 9: Dubai
Chapter 11: Finland
Chapter 12: Zimbabwe
Chapter 13: Australia
Chapter 14: Australia to New Zealand
Chapter 15: New Zealand's Lush mountains
Chapter 16: Alberta Canada
Chapter 17: Lord of the ring toss
Chapter 18: Flores Indonesia
Chapter 19: Las Vegas
Chapter 20: Mexico
Chapter 21: Vietnam
Chapter 22: Russia
Chapter 23: Darjeeling India
Kinda important(AN)
Extra chapter(Finale)

Chapter 10: Beijing

640 14 9
De Nightskullfire

Aaron's POV

After the sisters and reality TV pros got their tip, me and Courtney picked up ours.

"Find your next tip at the world famous birds nest stadium." Courtney read.

"Hm... never heard of it. Though it makes me curious of what it looks like in person."

Don's POV

"Well it's right here in Beijing China, home to 25 million people. Oddly enough, we'll see none of them. The first 8 teams grabbed their travel tips, taxis, and tickets and gets seats on the first flight to Beijing. The stragglers on flight 2 have an extra hour to talk strategy."

Aaron's  POV

We came in third last time and somehow we ended up on flight two. As for Courtney.... well.... she's not taking this so well.

Me and Courtney both stumbled across Carrie ranting to the confession camera.

"Oh. Why didn't I just tell him I love him in Hawaii? Oh man, I'm gonna be alone forever." She cried." But when I force myself to face it I'd rather let him have a life with Chelly than not be in my life at all."

After she ranted to the camera she walked off.

Confessional

"Okay, just seeing that I feel the need to help her." Courtney said.

"Woah! You want to help our competition?" I raised an eyebrow slightly suprised.

"Not with the race! Just with the whole 'being in love" thing.  I just wanna give her some advice. You know, a little push. Besides, if we don't help her who will?"

"You make a point. So, where did this need to help her come from?"

"Let's just says after a few relationship problems of my own makes me.... how do I put this. Makes me sympathetic for her situation."

Confessional ends

Well, at least with this she won't be thinking about the fact that we're on the second flight.

Me and Courtney sat down on seats in front of the best friends. Devin was still sleep so this was our chance.

Me and Courtney exchanged a look and nodded. Me and Courtney got up from our seats and approached Carrie.

"Hey Carrie. What's up." I said.

"Oh. Hey. Aaron and Courtney right?" Carrie said.

"Yep. That's us." I grinned.

"We heard you're having a bit of trouble in the love department." Courtney told her.

"Yeah.... I am." She heavily sighed.

"Tell us what's wrong. Maybe we can help." Courtney suggested as I nodded.

"Well. It's just that I liked Devin for a while now. Ever since we were kids. And... well. He's already in a relationship. And he already unintentionally friendzoned me back in Hawaii and. I'm not sure if there will be an 'us'."

"Well, at least it was just friendzoned. It could've been worst." I said.

"Yeah. But what are the chances of him unfriendzoning me?"

"I mean you are his best friend. There's still a chnace. Maybe just go for it. When you're ready of course." I suggested.

"Agreed. Do it when your ready. Besides, he might feel the same way. You never know until you try." Courtney added.

"But... what if he reject me?"

"Well.... if he does you two can still continue to be friends." I said.

"Besides, he might say yes." Courtney added.

Devin suddenly woke up.

"Oh good. You're okay. I had a dream that you and I loved in a treehouse and it caught fire and-"

"Just you and me? Living together?!" Carrie said excited.

"Yeah, well I was a three-headed tiger and you were a monkey in a tuxedo, but it was you. Hehe. Weird." Right after that he went back to sleep.

Me and Courtney exchanged a slight look in confusion after hearing that dream.

"We lived together. AHHH!" Carrie squealed.

Confessional

"Feels good that I help her with her love problems. Hopefully she gets the guts to confess." Courtney said as I nodded in agreement.

Confessional ends

After the plane ride ended we got a shuttle bus to our next destination. After the bus reached the destination me and Courtney ran as fast we could to get our tip.

"Fly over the birds nest stadium and tandem jump through the donut hole to recive your next tip." Couetney read quickly then grabbed my hand." Come on let's go!"

We got on the plane and got our parachutes. We managed to dive neatly into the donut hole. After we landed we quickly took off our parchutes and ran to the Don Box.

We picked up our tip.

"Hm... another All in." I grinned.

Don's POV

"An all in with a twist. To recive their next tip from this vendor one team member must assemble and deep-fry a skewer of Beijing Street food"

Courtney's POV

"And their partner has to eat it." I finished reading.

"Uh oh." We both said exchanging a look.

+

A bit later we arrived at where we would assemble and deep-fry a skewer of Beijing Street food

Me and Aaron exchanged a look.

"So... which one of us are taking one for the team?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..."

"Well.... I do have a strong stomach...."

"But what if we have another batch or watch? It'll be your turn to perform it. I'll eat it. You just worry about the deep-frying."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me. I got this." He winked.

Confessional

"One thing I love about Aaron. He's just so thoughtful and considers every possibility. Plus just super considerate of my feelings. He's always looking out for what's best for me." I grin confidently.

"Hehe." He blushed.

Confessional ends

After assembling and deep frying the street food I handed it to Aaron.

"Take your time. You don't wanna burn yourself." I told him.

"Okay." Aaron nodded.

He heavily signed and started to eat. He managed to handle it pretty well. He didn't enjoy it obviously but he did pretty well.

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"It took all of my inner strength to not barf." He said with his eye twitching.

We for our next tip from the vendor.

"It's another batch or watch. Whoever didn't dive for rings in Hawaii must pull their teammate by rickshaw all the way to the Great Wall of China using only a rudimentary map. Last team to find the chill zone hidden along the wall and check in could be checking out." I read.

"Grr... man that was not a good eat." Aaron hugged himself.

"You Okay? We can stop for a break if you need one."

"No. I'm okay. Let's keep going." He said, still hugging himself while walking.

+

We managed to find the rickshaw. Aaron sat down and heavily sighed.

"You just stay put. I'll pull and we'll be at the chill zone in no time." I said as I started to pull the rickshaw.

Aaron's POV

Courtney continued to pull the rickshaw. Though the road was kinda bumpy and the rickshaw was making all sorts of twists and turns.

"Uh, Courtney? Do you think it can be less.... bumpy?"

"I don't know. The path is kinda built that way. Sorry."

After a bit of riding I got out of the rickshaw. I ended up falling on my knees, and barfing. Courtney quickly kneeled down to check on me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Courtney asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Though I think my stomach feels better.... I think." I said, still hugging myself.

"Do you think you can keep going?"

"Yeah. I can."

"Man. I knew I shouldn't have let you eat that. Look at you poor thing. "

"I'm fine r-really." I said, almost about to barf again but held it in.

"If you're ready to keep going just let me know."

Confessional

"I know I HATE losing. But I'm staying calm. Aaron's needs come before the million bucks. It's how we work as a couple."

Confessional ends

+

I managed to recover. Courtney managed to read the map and find the chill zone. We came in 7th place.

Well... not my best performance but it could've been worse.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

87.5K 2.3K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
27.6K 735 49
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
57.8K 936 41
ᴀᴀʀᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴜɴᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ? ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟ...
23.7K 373 15
(Okay, so I saw plenty of these on Quotev and FanFiction, then I decided to jump on the bandwagon. ) You know of our four turtles but you don't know...