Chapter 7: Transylvania

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney were waiting at the starting point. Don started to explain that we were going to be first to decent.

Confessional

"We've already won first place twice so far. We have to keep extending are lead." Courtney grinned.

"I know. We're doing really great." I grinned.

Confessional end

We picked up our tip.

"Make your way to Dracula's castle in Transylvania." Courtney said as we cringed slightly worried.

"The shuttle bus will take you to the airport." Dont told us.

Me and Courtney grinned at each other. We both headed to the bus.

But turns out all of the other teams were getting the same bus as us.

"So much for our lead." Courtney grumbled.

"Yeah. Don't worry. We took the lead once. We can do it again."

Confessional

"I don't see the point of letting us take off first if we're just going going to ALL TAKE THE SAME BUS!" Courtney crossed her arms.

"Maybe he wanted us to get first picks."

"Hm.... you make a point."

Confessional ends

Me and Courtney got seats in the front since so when we get to the airport, we can be the first ones off the bus.

But since we're here now, we just decided to relax.

"So, Aaron? Are you still planning on being a nurse?" Courtney asked with a grin.

"Yeah. I am. After the competition, I plan on reviewing a bit and then going into college for it."

"Wow. That's actually a good idea."

"Yep. Of course. So, how about you? You're still into law school?" I asked.

"Of course. After all, I'm your little Court-case. I'm definitely sticking with law school." Courtney grinned.

"Well, if you need any help with studying, you know I'm always here." I grinned.

"Of course, same to you."

During the bus ride, I continued to enjoy the visuals outside the bus. Courtney rested her head on my shoulder and went to sleep.

I hopefully smiled and continued to look out the window.

+

A bit later I woke Courtney back up. I wanted us to keep a look out for the airport. The bus came to a stop.

Me and Courtney hopped off of our seats and dashed in before anyone else. Me and Courtney grabbed our tickets.

Suddenly Stephanie came flying to the front of the line. We all ducked, and she ended up crashing into the employee.

Me and Courtney ignored that and got on the plane.  For the plane ride, we spent about an hour sharing a book.

After that we rested up.

+

When the plane landed, everyone dashed off the plane. Thunder strikes and it started to rain.

Everyone seemed frighnted. Well... everyone but the goths and Courtney... Courtney seemed more annoyed.

"Great! Now my hairs wet!" Courtney stomped.