Chapter 19: Las Vegas

Aaron's POV

After the goths and Ice Dancers got their tip we approached the Don box and got our next tip.

"Las Vegas!" I read ecstatically.

"Yes!" We both cheered.

Confessional

"Me and Courtney always wanted to go here. Just to see the bright lights in person." I stated.

"Yeah. It's amazing. Of course we wouldn't do anything casino related." Courtney clarified.

Confessional ends

Don's POV

"Located in Nevada USA. Las Vegas is famous for its bright lights, bold entertainment, and very very bad judgement. And our eight remaining teams won't see any of it. Instead they'll head past Las Vegas to this desert Don box to get their next tip." I stated.

Aaron's  POV

Me and Courtney were on the plane with the rest of the teams. This plane ride is an 18-hour flight. So it's going to be a while until we actually land.

Me and Courtney decied to see how the sisters were doing. You know, just in case we need to form an alliance with another team. And since we're friends.

"Hey guys." Courtney waved to them.

"What's up?" I joined.

"Oh. Hey Aaron. Courtney." Kitty said.

We noticed Emma just looking out the window.

"What's up with her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Mm... nothing. She just misses Noah. They got eliminated last round." Kitty explained.

"Oh." I blinked.

"Yeah. But maybe she'll be more concentrated on the game now." Kitty stated.

"Yeah. Well I guess that's one plus from them being eliminated."

"Yeah. The alliance was REALLY distracting. But they're going to date after the race." Kitty stated.

"Well. That's good." Courtney stated as I nodded.

"Okay. Can you guys talk about something that isn't Noah?" Emma stated.

The three of us exchanged a look and then shurgged.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Kitty asked.

"Pretty good." Courtney answered." Apparently Aaron sucks at ring tossing."

"Pfft. I would have got it eventually." I playfully rolled my eyes." Though Courtney apparently is still a high school cheerleader."

"Hey. Do you know how hard it is to come up with a catchy rhyme off the top of your head?"

"Haha. Fair enough." I crossed my arms.

+

The 18 hour flight eventually ended. We all went dashing off the plane.

Me and Courtney and the sisters managed to get a cab to stop.

"Noah hated cabs. He called them germ incubators. Aw... so Noah." Emma stated." Ugh! I keep falling into Noah dazes. Every once in a while you might have to slap me."

Kitty gave her a slap.

"Ow. I meant when I go into a Noah daze." Emma clarified.

"Hey, of you're going to be a lawyer you gotta learn to be more specific." Kitty stated.