The Salvatore Sister: TVD- Se...

بواسطة 0butterbiscuit7

*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in... المزيد

The Cast
SPECIAL ANNOUCMENT-NEW BOOK COVER
Not An Episode-Introduction
2X06: Plan B- Part 1
2X06: Plan B- Part 2
2X07: Masquerade- Part 1
2X07: Masquerade- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 1
2X08: Rose- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 3
2X08: Rose- Part 4
2X08: Rose- Part 5
2X09: Katerina- Part 1
2X09: Katerina- Part 2
Not an Episode
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 1
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 2
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 3
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 1
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 2
2X11: By the Light if the Moon- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 1
2X12: The Descent- Part 2
*2X12: The Descent- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 1
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 2
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 3
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 5
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 1
*2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 2*
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 3
2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 2
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 3
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 1
2X16: The House Guest- Part 2
2X16: The House Guest- Part 3
2X16: The House Guest- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 5
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 1
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 2
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 1
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 2
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 4
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 1
2X19: Klaus- Part 2
2X19: Klaus- Part 3
2X19: Klaus- Part 4
2X19: Klaus- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 6
2X20: The Last Day- Part 1
2X20: The Last Day- Part 2
2X20: The Last Day- Part 3
2X20: The Last Day- Part 4
2X20: The Last Day- Part 5
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 1
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 2
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 1
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 2
Important Info-Sequel

2X09: Katerina- Part 3

1.5K 28 22
بواسطة 0butterbiscuit7

Elena slides over another blood shot. 

"What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?" Elena's still not satisfied.

Katherine takes a moment before picking it up, "It's really tedious, but..." She drinks the blood while crushing the cup, "The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared... the curse can be broken."

"So you ran, before he killed you?" Elena checks.

"Something like that," Katherine raises an eyebrow.

Katherine then told us she made it to a cottage, Rose was there, Katherine stole the moonstone from Klaus, impressive, and Rose locked her in a room. And how Rose said people getting back in Klaus's grasp or whatever. Wrong. Here I am, away from him, so ha.

"Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?" Elena puts 2 and 2 together.

"No," Katherine answers smugly, "But not because she had a change of heart."

Oop, I think I know where this is going. Katherine proceeds to tell us that Rose gave her her blood, Trevor said he loved her, pfff who doesn't do that, and then she killed herself.

"Always gotta be extra huh Katherine?" I roll my eyes.

"You killed yourself?" Elena exclaims.

"Klaus needed a human doppelgänger. As a vampire, I was no longer any use to him," She explains nonchalantly.

"But it didn't work. You didn't really escape. You've been running from Klaus ever since," Elena's always has to get in her two sense. Katherine rolls her eyes.

"I underestimated his spirit for vengeance," She spitefully says, "Besides I am not the only one running from him," She looks over to me.

Elena looks shocked.

"Hold up. I am not running, more like avoiding, so you're still on your own," I clarify.

Katherine let's it go and continues. "But living out of a suitcase is better than dying so that you could have your blood spilled over some silly little rock," She justifies. Elena starts to look worried. "What's wrong? Afraid I'm right? And you don't wanna die? There's another way out," Katherine reminds her vampirism can save the day.

I snort. If she wanted to be one I am sure she would be by now. Then again, I don't know if she has been in life or death situations like this before. Katherine cuts her wrist with her fingernail.

"Better hurry," She looks at Elena then to her cut, "Your opportunity is going, going, going.... and gone," She ends as the cut fully heals.

Elena looks very upset now.  

Katherine chuckles, "I made the other choice."

After another short storytelling Elena speaks once again.

"Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years running because you used them. Trevor just got killed."

"Never thought he would have lasted that long," Katherine shrugs it off.

"Bitch," I mutter.

"You don't even care that you ruined their lives," Elena is so disturbed.

Katherine gives a 'how dare you' look, "I was looking out for myself, Elena. I will always look out for myself. Mystal does too. If you're smart, you'll do the same." Now, don't drag me into this.

She then turns a little and starts to open the book as Elena shoot daggers at her with her eyes.

"So how much of your little story is true?" Elena digs as she goes to stand.

"I have no reason to lie, you two," Katherine sighs as she flips through the pages, "I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot," She trails off.

"It's true," I sigh, "She's not lying. For once."

"Ok, assuming it's even partially true, that's the reason why you came back, isn't it? Because you wanted to the one to hand us over to Klaus. You knew you'd get her to come back too," Elena states, looking over to me.

Hmm, wow, the bitch is so good at what she does, I have to give her that. I almost applaud her.

"You're right about Mystal. Mm, 500 years on the run, I figured maybe he'd be willing to strike a deal," Her voice stains as she stands up.

"So you got Mason Lockwood to find you the moonstone," Elena starts to go down the list.

"Right again," Katherine nods, looking almost impressed.

"What else is needed to break the curse?" Elena assumes there is more.

"'Mmm. Look who's getting smarter," Katherine smirks at me.

"It's not just me or the stone, is it?" Elena starts to pace. "Otherwise, there would be no reason to trigger Tyler Lockwood's werewolf curse," Elena thinks out loud

"Witches and their spells- so many ingredients, so many people to sacrifice," Katherine gives her playful tone.

"So you need a werewolf," Elena concludes.

"Believe it or not, they're hard to come by," Katherine exasperates.

"What else?" Elena asks.

"Of course there's more," I sigh and throw my head back against the rock. I wonder if I hit hard enough I could just knock myself right out of this conversation.

"A witch to do the spell," Katherine is much more giving mood now, "Mine bailed," She rolls her eyes, "But little Bonnie'll do just fine," She assures.

"What else," Elena demands.

"Vampire."

Elena looks shocked at this one, "Caroline."

"Ahh, she was a newbie, well, still is, when I rolled into town," I think out loud.

"Could've been anyone, I suppose," Katherine ponders. My eyes go big for sec, "Not you," Katherine snaps in a 'duh' tone, "You're for something else. "I like the poetry of Caroline."

"So you were gonna just hand us all over to be killed? And whatever she is for?" Elena shrugs at me not really knowing my specific purpose. I throw my hands up.

Katherine inhales, "Better you die than I," She smirks and walks off back into the cave.

Elena just stands there at a loss for words. At least now, thankfully, none of this will happen.

~~~

In Richmond-3rd Person POV
Elijah has been listening in on Damon, Rose, and Slater's back and forth for a while now while tosses the coins he replaced in a mans guitar case with a much bigger bill. He rest them in hand for a moment, then swings back and throws them at the glass windows of the Cafe that Damon, Rose, And Slater are in. The glass shatters right away causing all the unprotected vampires to start burning from the sun, so basically everyone except Damon. Elijah takes a moment to admire his work before speeding off just before Damon can raise up to look for the perpetrator.

He gets Rose, who is now burning out of there, and safe to the car. "You're gonna be okay," He assures her.

"I know, I just-" Rose starts to relax as she heals.

"Who was behind this?" Damon rushes out, not letting her finish.

"I don't know. Where's Slater?"

"Iowa by now. Who the hell knows?" Damon brushes it off, pissed at the Slater guy.

"He's not behind this. He's a good guy. He wouldn't  betray me," Rose rushes out to defend him.

"Then who did?" Damon snaps.

"It's Klaus. Don't you understand?" She starts to sob.
"You don't know this man. I'm dead. We're all dead."

Concern starts to slowly wash over Damon and he begins to wonder what the hell his sister got herself into...
~~~

Back to Mystal's POV
Elena starts pacing all stressed out. "So, you have a husband. You knew Elijah, but he wasn't your husband, yet you seemed... familiar," Elena tries to figure me out next.

"Elena, stop while you're ahead," I warn.

"And you won't tell anyone anything, but you know things, you know Klaus," She starts again. "And he wants you, but not to kill you."

"Elena I swear if you don't shut the hell up," I snap, jumping to my feet.

Then it's like a lightbulb goes off. "Klaus is your husband," She rushes out.

Those words cause bile to form up my throat. I fall back into the stone wall and look to the ground. . I didn't think I'd have to hear those words, ever again.

"Ex-husband," I muster out.

"You need to tel Ste-"

"I know," I cut her off knowing she is gonna tell me to tell my brothers, "But for now let's just keep this- between us girls."

She stays quite for a moment, lost in thought, before starting to clean up. Just as Stefan appears, coming down the stairs, "Elena," He calls out.

"Stefan what are you doing here?" She whispers, looking over to find me hunched over trying to control my breathing. I snap my eyes up to her, both of us shocked he found us, well her more than me. I didn't put too much faith into dead Caroline.

"Mystal, you're here too?" Stefan looks baffled by this and I give him a wave before he turns back to Elena, "I could ask you the same question."

She sighs, "Caroline told you," Her voice now upset.

"No. She kept your secret, but it didn't take long for me to figure out what was so important that you'd have to keep from me," Stefan taking his turn to be upset.

"Huh, didn't think the Blondie had it in her," I comment. Maybe she is not so bad.... I mean I gotta make, ugh, alliances at some point other than my brothers if I'm gonna stick around.

"I knew you'd stop me," Elena snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Listen to me, whatever she said to you is a lie," Stefan tells Elena, "Do not listen to her. She is a liar, Elena."

"What if she isn't?" Elena cuts him off.

Stefan looks at her in an almost betrayed like manner.

"You didn't hear what she said," Elena is actually sticking up for Katherine.

"You don't have to worry," Stefan shakes his head, "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you," Stefan coos.

"Gross. Still here," I wave my hands around.

"That's the problem," Elena remarks, "You won't... but you'll die trying. How is that any better?"

Is that why she brought me? Because I'm cool with that. Katherine appears again. I straighten up and dust myself off.

"There's nothing you can do, Stefan," Katherine breaks it to him, "I haven't even told you the best part of the story."

Katherine goes into story mode once again. Telling us about how she went back home... to a dead family. I already knew this though.

"He killed them, my entire family, just to get back at me for running," Katherine finishes.

"And ruining his curse opportunity, stealing, betraying his trust..." I add on to the list.

"Whatever you do to escape Klaus, he will get his vengeance," She looks at me first, lingering before shifting to Stefan and Elena, "On your friends, your family, on anyone that you've ever loved."

"No. Look at me," Stefan grabs Elena's shoulders, "No. Do not listen to her, ok?"

"Always the protector" Katherine smiles, "But if you don't believe me ask your dear sister. After all... she was married to him." Mother fucker!!! She just had to say it, didn't she?

Stefan looks at me, confused, "That's how you know him? That's your deep past Katherine told Damon about?"

"Yes! Okay! For fucksake!" I shout. "I was married to him at one point and now I'm not. End of discussion," I cross my arms.

"Now even you must realize that they're both doomed. There's nothing you can do to stop it. Unless of course you have this," Katherine then reveals the moonstone in her hand. I groan. This day just gets better and better!

"What?" Elena gasps.

"Oh, no. There it is," Stefan points at her, "That's the ultimate lie, isn't it? You spun this whole thing so that we would have to get the stone from you, didn't you?" Stefan interrogates.

"I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth," Katherine tells him.

"No. Let me guess. You wanna trade that stone for your freedom," Stefan guesses.

"Figured that was coming," I sigh.

"Hmm? You manipulative, psychotic bitch," Stefan says venomously.

"Heh. My freedom?" Katherine scoffs, "That's where your wrong, Stefan, Mystal. I don't want my freedom, because when Klaus shows up to kill us all- and he will...." She speaks facts, "I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter, because they can't get out. I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town."

She looks at all of us before turning to walk away.

"Well shit. Bitch, scoot over, make room," I throw my hands up and step towards the cave.

Stefan quickly grabs me and yanks me back. Then him and Elena start to tear up.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

119K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
905K 20.7K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
131K 2.7K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
2.2K 39 21
Elena chose Damon, unable to fight her intense attraction. Now, ever since Stefan left town she can't stop longing for him to come home. Between the...