The Salvatore Sister: TVD- Se...

By 0butterbiscuit7

*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in... More

The Cast
SPECIAL ANNOUCMENT-NEW BOOK COVER
Not An Episode-Introduction
2X06: Plan B- Part 1
2X06: Plan B- Part 2
2X07: Masquerade- Part 1
2X07: Masquerade- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 1
2X08: Rose- Part 2
2X08: Rose- Part 3
2X08: Rose- Part 5
2X09: Katerina- Part 1
2X09: Katerina- Part 2
2X09: Katerina- Part 3
Not an Episode
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 1
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 2
2X10: Sacrafice- Part 3
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 1
2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 2
2X11: By the Light if the Moon- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 1
2X12: The Descent- Part 2
*2X12: The Descent- Part 3
2X12: The Descent- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 1
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 2
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 3
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 4
2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 5
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 1
*2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 2*
2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 3
2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 2
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 3
2X15: Dinner Party- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 1
2X16: The House Guest- Part 2
2X16: The House Guest- Part 3
2X16: The House Guest- Part 4
2X16: The House Guest- Part 5
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 1
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 2
2X17: Know Thy Enemy- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 1
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 2
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 3
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 4
2X18: The Last Dance- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 1
2X19: Klaus- Part 2
2X19: Klaus- Part 3
2X19: Klaus- Part 4
2X19: Klaus- Part 5
2X19: Klaus- Part 6
2X20: The Last Day- Part 1
2X20: The Last Day- Part 2
2X20: The Last Day- Part 3
2X20: The Last Day- Part 4
2X20: The Last Day- Part 5
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 1
2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 2
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 1
2X22: As I Lay Dying- Part 2
Important Info-Sequel

2X08: Rose- Part 4

1.8K 33 7
By 0butterbiscuit7

Elena and I head back to the couch and plop down. As we do we hear something. She sees a piece of paper under her converse and picks it up. We both look confused at each other. I inch closer to read it with her.

Stefan and Damon are coming for you two.
-B

Bonnie, Elena mouths to me. Ah, the witch. Very clever, and a very hard spell do to. Elena squeezes my hand and smiles, before I jerk my hand away, but give her some form of a smile back. Couldn't help myself. Ugh. A few minutes later Rose comes back in and picks a bag up from the couch we are on.

"He's here," Trevor exclaims, hastily coming down the stairs. I sit up fast. "This was a mistake," He starts to freak out.

Drama queen. I should be freaking out bud, not you. Get in line.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," Rose attempts calms him down.

"No!" He yells back. Attempt failed. "He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants them more," She points to us.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," Trevor has a meltdown.

"Hey. What are we?" Rose walks up to him.

He takes a couple of breathes, "We're family. Forever."

That makes me sigh and Elena glances at me and them, looking really sad. Rose and Trevor nod to each other right before there is pounding on the door.

"You're scared," Elena examines to them.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound," Rose tells Trevor and walks away.

I start to get fidgety. I am actually quite nervous now, maybe even scared like Rose and Trevor. I do not show it though. I've gotten quite good at hiding emotion. I tune back in and hear the door open.

"Rose-Marie," I hear that British accent say, the one I've been wishing not to hear, "Is there somewhere we can talk?"

Rose sighs, "Yes. In here. You h-have to forgive the house."

"Oh, no. What's a little dirt," Elijah shakes it off, "I completely understand."

So he is taking everything well. I hear the door close and jump a little. Okay, I said quite good, not perfect.

"So, tell me. What is it that gives you the courage to call me?" Elijah asks.

He doesn't even know I'm here? Shit I should make a run for it. But that would end badly, I'm sure.

"I wanted my freedom" Rose tells him, " I'm tired of running. You in a position to grant me that?" Rose gets brave.

"I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet," Elijah speaks, still old school manner of course. "What is his name these days? Trevor. If I so see it fit." I roll my eyes at how much power Elijah has.

"Katerina Pertrova?" Rose asks.

There is a pause of silence, then- "I'm listening."

"She didn't burn in the church in 1864," Rose informs.

Old news. I hear shuffling, which I assume means someone took a seat.

"Continue," Is all Elijah gives.

"She survived."

"Where is she?" Elijah gives off he is already aware.

"You don't seem surprised by this," Rose sounds shocked.

"Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina," Elijah informs, "Do you have her in you possession?" He finally asks.

"No. I have better. I have her doppelgänger. And an old friend of yours I'm sure you will be very surprised to see again," Rose doesn't give away my name, thank goodness.

"That's impossible. Her family line ended with her," Elijah chooses only to elaborate on one part of what she said, "I know that for a fact."

"The facts are wrong."

"Well, show her to me. And this other person you speak of."

"Elijah, you're a man of honor. You're to be trusted, but I want to hear you say it again," Rose wants insurance.

"You have my word that I will pardon you."
Ah, I almost missed that catch phrase of his.

"Follow me," Rose starts walking again.

Elena is pacing which is getting on my nerves, but stops as they enter. As soon as Elijah comes into sight I stand up. I look up at him, lips parted, eyes filled with wonder. He takes a moment to look at Elena and then his wyes widen when he sees me, like he has seen a ghost. He speeds over to us and stops in front of Elena first. His face is very serious. Elena is practically dripping with fear. Me? I am just waiting to see what happens next. Elijah slowly leans down to Elena's neck and takes a whiff.

"Human," Is all he says, "It's impossible. Hello there," He smiles at her. He then turns to me. "Ahh, Mystal, it has been far to long," He steps over and grabs my hand to bring it up to his lips and kisses it.

About anyone else would've gotten slapped, but since it was him I just let it happen. Ha, like I had a choice.

"Hello, Elijah. It's been... not long enough? Eh? Or too long?" I reply calmly.

Elena looks at me questioningly. I bet she thinks this is my ex-husband. Well he is not, he is more like a brother to me, even though I already have 2, what's 3?

"Well, we have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going," Elijah smiles. I guess further discussion will have to wait.

"Please, don't let him take us," Elena starts to tear up.

Girl I have been taken by far worse.

"One last piece of business," Elijah speaks before anyone else can, "Then we're done."

He walks over to Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah," Trevor starts off, "I'm truly very sorry."

"Oh, no, your apology's not necessary." I raise an eyebrow at Elijah's words.

"Yes. Yes, it is," Trevor insists, "You trusted me with Katerina... and I failed you." Rose has that 'oh fuck' look.

"Oh, yes, you are the guilty one, and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you," Elijah says calmly while pacing. He constitutes, "That, I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah's voice goes soft as he stops in front of Trevor.

"I beg for your forgiveness," Trevor starts to tear up.

"So granted," Elijah says.

Trevor smiles for .2 seconds before so ever quickly Elijah cuts Trevor's head off with merely his hand. I am actually taken a back for a second. Rose let's out this gasping-choke noise and grabs her chest as she leans over. Trevor's body falls to the ground. Elena covers up her mouth. Can't say I'm too surprised, should've saw that coming sooner actually.

"You-" Rose starts through tears.

"Don't, Rose..." Elijah stops her from doing anything rash. Rose starts crying hard.

"Now that you are free," He tells her, "Come," He then motions for Elena and I.

I start to take a step toward him. He just hacked off Trevor's head, I was not gonna argue.

"No, what about the moonstone?" Elena rushes out.

"Damn it," I mutter. ELENA!!!

"What do you know about the moonstone?" He steps closer to us.

"I know that you need it, and I know where it is," Elena says with confidence.

Shut up Elena, I scold her in my head.

"Yes," Elijah pushes further. He looks at me for a moment. I give him a 'don't try me' look.

"We can help you get it," She says. I glare at her. No, bad time to include me.

"Tell me where it is," Elijah simply states.

"It doesn't work that way," She stands up to him. I face palm.

Elijah sighs, "Are you negotiating with me?" He asks her, very amused and turns to Rose.

"It's the first I've heard of it," Rose speaks up.

Elijah turns back around. He tries to compel her but pauses. "What is this vervain doing around your neck?"

Why am I not surprised? She dates, dated, Stefan after all. Elijah yanks off her necklace and she gasps. He throws it across the room and grabs her head, she tries to turn away. She puts up a good fight, I will try to give her that.

"Tell me where the moonstone is," Elijah compels this time.

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins," Elena answers back.

"What is it doing there?" Elijah compels further. .  

"It's with Katherine," She tells him.

"Interesting."

"WHAT?!!!!" I scream, "She is suppose to be dead right now!!! How the hell do I not know this? A girl has a little fun at a ball, gets kidnapped, and BAM, you get out of the loop!!" I yell, fuming. Elijah looks at me, very amused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 12.5K 37
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
500K 10K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
119K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
12.4K 84 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...