All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FIFTEEN

5.2K 213 40
By chelitabiees

Three knocks from their door, and one ring from their doorbell.

Lisa almost had a heart attack, panicking on what she should do. She swears to God it would be such a mess if her unnies would wake up.

She scrambled her way to the door, not minding whether she looked okay or not. She had no time to check herself in the mirror. Jeon Jungkook is freakin' outside their dorm.

She took two short breaths and tried to look at the peephole. And there she saw the No. 1 Most Beautiful Man in the world. Her Jeon Jungkook.

She opened the door but instead of letting the guy come in, she was the one who came out. It is much better for them to talk outside, to avoid waking her unnies. Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung would really cause a commotion if they would know that BTS' Golden Maknae is at their premises. They would probably be waking up all the occupants in this building from all the ruckus they'd make.

"How did you get inside our building?" She managed to ask as she closed the door behind her. She gestured Jungkook to follow her. She is leading them to take the elevator. It is just so weird for Jungkook to have access inside heir building. I mean, YG is super strict with these kinds of stuff. Even IKON could not easily visit Blackpink in their dorm.

"Good evening to you too, Lisa-shi." Jungkook replied while showing Lisa the bags of groceries he was carrying. He has no intention on answering Lisa. But trust me, it was one hell of a process.

Lisa eyed the boxes of chocolate milk. "What's that?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Ahhh..snacks? Well, I just can't come here empty handed." Jungkook sheepishly replied, revealing his sparkling doe eyes. He examined Lisa and forced himself not to pinch her cheeks, she is so cute wearing his Cooky merch.

Lisa just stared at the boy standing in front of her. Not realizing her current attire.

What exactly are you planning, Jeon? She narrowed her stare at the Golden Maknae.

"Yaaa, why are you looking at me like that?" The elevator door opened indicating that the two finally arrived at their destination. Lisa brought Jeon to their building's rooftop. They have a little hideout here.

Blackpink members always come here whenever they feel suffocated, sad and troubled about the things that are happening around them. It is just so calming to see the city lights of Seoul during the night. It gives them this nostalgic feeling, knowing that for once, they could freely breathe. They could be themselves, far from all the camera flashes and judging eyes.

It is their dream to perform, to showcase what they have. To make everyone see that they are more than just pretty faces. That they are not as previleged as what people assume them to be.

They trained years for this. But sometimes, you just don't feel happy anymore. You tend to focus on people's demands and what they expect of you. You lose yourself and that is why they needed to have a safe haven, to think, reflect and regain what was lost.

By looking at how the city of Seoul shines at night, they are reminded of themselves. Their beauty are not seen during the day, and only those people who'd stay during the darkest time would see how much they truly shine.

Lisa did not answer Jungkook, instead, she ushered the latter to sit on one of the benches. She is determined to clear things out tonight. She has to.

"Look, I'm sorry for pranking you..if you are getting back at me by doing all these weird things...then..I.." Lisa was completely blabbering. This is what she meant by being nervous on how she should express her words. She easily panics whenever she is forced to talk with other people.

"Just calm down, Lisa." Jungkook said as he placed the bags on the floor and got himself and Lisa some chocolate drinks. "Take a sip first." He handed the chocolate drink to the girl who is busy staring at the floor.

When Jungkook noticed how Lisa was spacing out again, he took her hand and placed the drink in it. His action caused Lisa's stomach to twist, she looked at her hand and back at Jungkook who just offered his sweet smile.

Stop smiling like that! If only Lisa could tell that to Jungkook, but as always, she just remained quiet. And chose to just look away, fixing her gaze at the blinking lights of Seoul.

"Okay..okay..I'm actually here to explain..uhmm..the call?" Jungkook started. His voice was coated with nervousness. He can even feel his insides trembling and twitching. He literally is not good with words and girls.

Lisa just listened to Jungkook, but still did not manage to face the guy. She can't just do it. It would give her a heart attack.

The important thing is, Jungkook will explain and probably help her to stop over thinking.

"Well..you know..I.." Jungkook sighed and let out a breath of frustration.

Why can't I just say it directly? He mentally asked himself. If he could, he would beat the crap out of himself.

"Ahhh..Bambam told me about it..the prank." Lisa finally found her balls to look at Jungkook. She realized maybe she hurt him for playing with his feelings, making him believe that she likes him and then taking it back.

But she does..she likes him..so much..

"I'm sorry." She managed to say. She looked intently at the maknae, and found herself lost in his eyes. Just what is he doing to her?

"No..no..I mean..It's okay, Lisa." Jungkook replied, still holding his gaze to the girl sitting beside him. He took a clear observation of how beautiful Lisa's eyes are. They are round, and large, and her lashes really defines her eyes. They are captivating, you can drown just by looking at them.

For almost a minute. The two just stared at each other, not knowing what to say anymore. Their faces are inches apart.

Both just sat frozen, as if taking careful notes of each other's faces. Their breaths are shaking, but no one dared to look away.

"Your eyes..they are so beautiful." Lisa's big eyes turned bigger upon hearing Jungkook. She can feel herself blushing that she immediately covered her face with her hands. The butterflies in her stomach grew in number.

"Hey, stop doing that. I can't see you." The golden maknae held Lisa's hands, pulling them away from her face.

"What..what are you doing?" Lisa managed to ask. Her brain is crowded with thoughts, her heart is about to burst. "Look..If you are purposely doing this to get back at me..I swear I am go--.."

"I like you. I wish I could say that I like you too, but too bad it was a prank, right? You don't really like me." Her jaws dropped, her limbs lost its strength. She really felt like paper, that any words that would come out from Jungkook's mouth would totally blew her away, taking her to the other side of the world. A world she would gladly stay in.

"Wait..wait..just hold up there.." She pinched herself and slapped her face, wanting to just wake up. This is just too good to be true.

She can't believe this. Oh god!

"Hey hey, what are you doing?"

"So it's true? You are real?" Lisa said her eyes almost filled with tears. She honestly doesn't believe any of these.

"Doll, I am real." Jungkook chuckled at Lisa's reaction. He can't help but find her so cute and adorable. Jungkook held Lisa's hand and placed it on his face, letting the girl touch and feel her.

"But...I'm still waiting for you to say it's a prank..can you say it now? Because honestly, I am..I don't kn--.." Lisa basically is rapping. She is eating her words, afraid that she might not have the courage to spit it out later. Her insides are screaming because of how her palm feels against Jungkook's face. But Jungkook just continued admiring the confused Lisa and not letting go of her hand. He positioned it so still in his cheeks, wanting to feel the warmth that Lisa holds.

He looked at how her mouth opens everytime she says something, how her eyes changes from one expression to another, how she scrunches her nose, how her cheeks turned so red. His doll is really adorable. Plus, she is wearing a Cooky pajama set. How can someone be this ethereal.

"Wait all you want, I'm not going to say it's a prank, because it's not." The golden maknae fixed his position and bent to grab Lisa's favorite chip. He opened it and offered one to Lisa, but the latter just seems so out of this world. Her mind is taking her to places.

"Lisa? Are you there?" Jungkook looked worried when Lisa blinked her eyes and just stared at the maknae. Her eyes are watery. "Hey, are you okay?" He dropped the chips and placed their chocolate drinks in the bag.

He tried to wipe Lisa's tears with his hands but the girl wiped them first. "Ya! Jeon Jungkook, I swear if you are just pl-.."

"Shhh.." Jungkook placed his index finger on Lisa's lips, silencing her. His other hand traveld to her shoulder and gripped it lightly. "You are not dreaming, and this is not a prank. I like you, doll. For real."

Lisa's body melted and her eyes looked anywhere but Jungkook's. "Hey, it's okay. You can look at me." Jungkook's voice is so gentle and calm. He is basically caressing Lisa.

"Are you and Bambam setting me up this time? I said I was sorry for pranking you, okay? Please..don't do this kind of joke.." Lisa was not able to finish her sentence for she felt her body crash against the masculine built of Jeon Jungkook.

His hands enveloped Lisa's small figure, securing her. He swore Lisa could probably hear his beating heart against hers. Jungkook's head was resting on top of Lisa's. The golden maknae continuously rubbed Lisa's back, assuring her that he is saying the truth.

"Jeon.." Lisa managed to whisper. "Doll, I won't play games like this. I like you, okay?" Lisa can feel her body getting hotter and warmer. Her whole body is blushing, if that is possible.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck , the only word Lisa came to know after everything Jungkook said. Her head is really having a difficult time processing everything. Why is Jeon surprising her like this? Saying things out of nowhere, making her feel all giddy and stuff.

"Doll?" Jungkook broke the hug but made sure to still hold Lisa's shoulders. He wanted her to know and feel that he is with her, that he is real.

"S..stop calling me that." That nickname gives off a different vibe when Jungkook's the one calling her with it. His voice gives a special flavor to it. Like he is saying it with full of unexplainable emotion. And it's making her crazy.

"Why? What do you want me to call you then? Angel? Star?" Lisa looked at Jungkook and back again at his hands that are apparently supporting her. She knew for a fact that the moment Jeon Jungkook will loosen his grip, she will wobble and probably fall off the floor. Her body is numb, her heart seems to get all her body's capability of feeling, because right at this moment, her feelings for Jungkook just grew and grew. How can it not?

"You know..I don't like you, right?" She would always put in mind Jisoo's words. She should not give in that easily. She thought of YG's reaction, her fans and Jungkook's fans the moment she'd let her guard down.

She thought how it is so out of the blue that Jungkook confessed. There were no traces of Jungkook liking Lisa back then, or was she just so dense to notice?

"You like me, doll. Not just that way I like you." Jungkook's playful smirk appeared again.

"How sure are you that I like you in another way?" The royal maknae is fighting herself to not get swayed by JK's words. He can just be really messing with her. She won't fully believe it until he really proves himself.

"Uhmmm..let me think.." Jungkook stared at Lisa, looking at her from head to toe and his smile grew wider and wider. His eyes giving off that teasing stare.

Lisa got confused on why Jungkook's acting that way, so he followed Jungkook's eyes, examing herself as well...and then she got it...

"You really look good wearing that." Jungkook pointed at Lisa's Cooky get up.

Really Lisa? How stupid can you get? Lisa mentally scolded herself for not realizing it sooner. She is literally wearing Jungkook's BT21 character merch and she still had the guts to act all mighty and deny the fact that she likes the Golden Maknae.

"Uhmm..Cooky looks cute..you are way out of the picture! I like the character, okay? Not you!" Great, our Manoban is still trying to stand by her ground.

"From what I know, your favorite color is yellow, so why not Chimmy? Or your favorite snack, Shooky? Why Cooky, doll? Why did you choose my character?" Jungkook is plainly teasing Lisa. The girl has no clue that no matter what she'd day, Jungkook knows she likes him, Bambam made sure of that. And the Golden Maknae is more than a hundred percent sure to make this work. He has been trapped for too long, it feels good to finally be free.

But JK is not forcing Lisa to admit that she truly likes him, yet. He just finds our little chick so adorable when she is panicking and lying.

"Because..Rosé chose Chimmy and Jennie unnie had Shooky then Jisoo unnie claimed RJ, so I went for Cooky!" Lisa literally looks like a kid trying to prove her point. She even decided to expose her unnies.

Jungkook's eyes zeroed on Lisa, eyeing her intensely.

"You guys are ARMYs?" As if he can't believe it. Well he knows they are big, but he was not expecting that Blackpink would go to such lengths, purchasing their merch. I mean, the girls just getting seen wearing their merchandise would cause a ruckus in the showbusiness world.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Lisa covered her mouth upon spitting those words.

She lost her control and just spilled the entire tea. She was not supposed to say that. Her unnies would surely kill her. That is just great Lisa, you just dug your own grave, and your members'.

"This proves me right. I am part of BTS and you like BTS. That means you like all of us so therefore, you like me. My doll likes me."

-----------------------------------------

Congrats to our Golden Maknae for being ranked as the Number 1 Most Handsome Man in the world!!!! Damn, our Jungkook is literally on another level.

Happiest Birthday also to our WINTER BEAR, KIM TAEHYUNG!!! 💜🎉🎂 You did well this year V!

Enjoy the update!

-love

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 466 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.7K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
2.5K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"