Exchange// Billie Eilish

Da bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 45

8.1K 288 1.3K
Da bilstan

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

The whole point of going to the farmhouse was to relax but like how everything turns out in my life at the moment, it went completely pear shaped.

A shit trip not only for me, but everyone else.

After calming Billie down and icing her ankle, she yelled at everyone who came in the room to check on her and if they didn't leave straight away, she'd throw whatever she could at them.

This not only caused fights between Billie and whoever she encountered but it also caused everyone to be in shitty moods.

Even Gia wasn't making perverted jokes and Mav and Connor weren't joking around with each other anymore. So we decided to leave early as there was no point in staying in a house all together if we were in horrible moods.

So we packed our stuff up this morning and left to go home. And since Billie couldn't drive because her right ankle was the sprained one I had too since no one wanted to be in a car with her moody ass.

And I'm the only person that would be able to tolerate her apparently.

So I'm stuck with having to drive back home with her angry ass. Lucky bastards. I love this girl beyond words can explain but she's angry at the world right now and I don't have it in me to put up with her attitude.

Getting her in the car this morning was a struggle in itself because she refused my help and took twenty minutes to haul herself in the back of her car.

Then proceeded to tell me all the rules of driving her darling dragon and that if I as much scratched the car, we were over.

Which caused another fight between when I said, 'it's just a car', which Billie took great offence to and now we are ignoring each other again.

Even though it wasn't really legal of me to do so, I drove us home while Billie elevated her leg and slept in the back seats.

On the way home I called Fin to let him know we'd be home early and what happened to Billie and the shit mood she was in. And I also told him not to say anything about her hair, but I doubt he'll listen.

"It looks like Papa Smurf and Violet from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory took a shit on your head" was the first thing Finneas said to Billie as he opened the door to help her out of the car.

"Tell Eleanor that, she's the one to blame"

She glared at him with icy eyes and kicked him in the chest with her good leg before ungracefully hopping out of the car, inside the house, around the kitchen for snacks and lastly sat on the stairs of the basement before sliding down them. But also making sure to slam the basement door as loud as she could, pretty much telling everyone she hated them and to fuck off.

"Damn, what the hell happened on your two relaxing nights away El?" Fin asked me, still looking at the basement door, trying to decipher what he'd just witnessed.

"Too much... make me food and I'll fill you in" I motioned to the kitchen and we walked in together.

As Finneas gathered the ingredients for mac and cheese I began telling him about how my shit ass job of dying Billies hair caused a spiral of events.

"Billie?" I walked into the basement, which Billie has refused to leave since we came back home.

It's now Friday.

Neither of us have been to school and since we aren't on speaking terms I've been hanging out with Gia while everyone else has been at school.

Now I understand completely why Billie is mad at me about her hair. I would be too if she fucked my hair up.

But...

I also came up with solutions that she yelled at me for, and then sprained her ankle in the process of running to attack me. And I miss her goofy ass, and goofy laugh and goofy smile.

I miss her attacking me with kisses and constantly saying she loves me like a gross in love teenager.

I hate to be cringy but two days without her affection feels like two decades and her stubborn ass is really committed to staying mad at me and everyone in her line of sight.

"Billie?" I called out again as she was no longer on the couch watching the office.

"What?" she harshly grumbled and limped out of the bathroom while drying what seems to be her newly dyed hair.

It's a dark ashy grey, almost black. And it's hot. The dark colour contrasts with her icy eyes, making them pop out even more.

Audibly inhaling I stared at her hair and felt my mouth go dry. We might be fighting but she looks so sexy right now.

"What do you want Eleanor?" she snapped me out of the daze she put me in.

"Right" I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair "are you coming to the party tonight? I'm still throwing it but forget about you're promise to clean up, I'll get our friends to help me clean-up"

"You're still throwing it?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, I need to get drunk"

That made her frown and finally look me in the eyes, for the first time in days.

"What time are you going?" she asked and limped over to the couch to put on her moonboot.

"In a few hours, Mak and Gia are helping me set everything up so you can come with us or go with Kelsey, Connor and Mav who are coming when the party is actually starting"

"I'll text Kelsey to pick me up, I'm finna sleep for a few more hours so this damn headache can go away"

Walking over to where she was sitting, I pulled out the Advil I brought down with me and handed it to her wordlessly.

Staring at my hand for a moment Billie took the pills and swallowed them dry. Watching her I rocked on the balls of my feet, swaying slightly "well Mak and Gia will be here soon, so I'm gonna get ready now"

Billie nodded and looked at her fingers while frowning, waiting for her to say something I hung around, but left when she shut her mouth and laid down on the couch instead.

"Ellie!" Kelsey ran up to me "we have a slight problem" she grimaced and pointed at the wide open door of the house.

The party's in full swing now. Beer everywhere, strobe lights going off and music so loud it feels like I'm having a heart attack every time the bass goes off.

Thank god we don't have neighbours in a five-hundred-yard radius.

"What now?" I asked feeling the stress build up again.

First it was that the kegs didn't arrive because Mav gave them the wrong address, then the toilets upstairs weren't working so this better not be something worse.

"There are people at the door demanding to see you. I think they are your relatives" she told me.

"Fuck me" I groaned "don't worry I'll go deal with them now" finishing my drink in one go I dumped the cup and walked towards the door through the sea of bodies.

"This is very irresponsible of you Ellie" was what my dear aunt Rebecca said as soon as I opened the door who was accompanied by my darling cousin Serena.

"Excuse me" Serena pushed passed me to enter the house.

"What the fuck? No! You're in no way invited get back! Serena—" there was no use in calling her back because she was choosing to ignore me as she ventured through the house "what are you doing here? Leave" I told aunt Rebecca.

"I've come to let you know we are contesting the will, your mother and I along a few other relatives" she peered her eyes around the party then back to me "and by the looks of things we should win"

I threw my head and groaned "why can't you leave me the fuck alone? I'm a senior in high school! Not even eighteen yet! And you can't let me breathe? I'm trying to graduate and do my best in school right now among other things and you lot are adding another load of shit onto my already stacked up plate! Leave! Me! Alone!" I yelled at her.

Instead of responding aunt Rebecca smirked as she looked over my shoulder "trouble in paradise?" she asked, and I turned to see what she was looking at.

My heart sunk to my ass when I saw Serena with her legs thrown over Billies lap laughing at something she said. And Billie wasn't pulling away at all, if anything she leant closer.

"Leave my property now!" I pushed her out and closed the door behind me. Taking a breath to compose myself I clenched my jaw and glared at aunt Rebecca "you don't have any reasonable grounds for contesting the will. I'm not scared by your empty threats"

"Oh but we do Ellie" she tutted "you conspired with your mother and then turned against her, to conspire with nana. That's all the more evidence that you manipulated the family and an unjust writing of the will was formulated"

"I didn't conspire with anyone! It was the other way around!" I can't believe this. If I wasn't already stressed, then I sure am now. God, I need a drink... or seven.

"We will sit through a mediation in the coming weeks Ellie, you'll be hearing from our lawyers" was the last thing aunt Rebecca said before leaving "and can you tell Serena to find her own way home please? I don't think she's leaving anytime soon. You know, since she's with Billie"

Storming into the house I ignored Billie who was still seated on the couch, still with my slutty cousin all cozied up with her.

"Everything ok?" Kelsey asked as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of bourbon and flicking the lid of before taking a long swig.

"Abso-fucking-lutely Kels! I've never felt better" I told her and took another drink, feeling the burn down my throat.

Goodbye to my voice and morals.

"Ellie what happened? You should slow down" she tried taking the bottle away, but I pulled back just as quick.

"Life. Life is happening and I'm just here for the ride apparently. Billie's mad and entertaining my cousin, I apparently have a lawsuit against me and I'm just tired" I took another drink, this time sculling the bourbon until the previously full bottle was almost at halfway.

"Ellie..." she said cautiously and tried taking the bottle away again "you're scaring me stop"

"Absolutely not Kels" I began to sway slightly already feeling the effects of the rapid alcohol intake "I'm going to go party now, you coming?"

"I'll find you in a moment" she frowned at me and walked off.

"Suit yourself" I said out loud even though she had already left the kitchen.

"Fuck yeah Reed!" some jock yelled as I took off my top and drunkenly swung around on the table with Mak and Mav like we were playing 'ring-a-ring-a-rosie'.

Billie was nowhere to be found when I went back into the living room turned dance space and that caused a spiral of events for my emotions.

At first I was extremely upset because Serena was no longer in sight either, then mad because she'd probably left to hook-up with my slutty cousin.

I mean did she have to cheat on me with my cousin? I know people joke about keeping it in the family but seriously, Serena is a damn thot.

Then I had the realisation that I no longer cared. If life wants to fuck me around, then I might as well get fucked up with it.

So I set out to find Mav and then pulled Mak away from making out with Gia from outside and did my best to become black-out drunk with them.

"Ellie? You alright?" someone asked me, but my vision and hearing was too distorted from my drunken state.

"I-I think 'm gon be sick" I slurred and managed to get off the table without face planting somehow.

"I'll come with" I think Mak said to me and grabbed my hand to lead me outside "it's ok, just let it all out" she held my hair and stroked my back as I violently retched for a while before actually vomiting all the contents in my stomach up.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled and wiped my mouth "water... I need some water... please"

"I'll be back" Mak kissed my head and guided me to sit on the ground.

The thumping in my head was growing and as deafening as it is, I don't miss the laughter coming from afar. Somewhere in the backyard.

Billie and Serena's laughter.

Getting up quite clumsily, I drunkenly stormed over to the direction of their voices to find them smoking together. All cuddled up with Serena practically on Billie lap and an arm around her shoulders.

My Billie's shoulder.

"Oh! Ellie! Great party you're throwing cousin" she smirked and took a puff before handing the join back to Billie who was also staring at me "you'll have to invite me to more I think"

"I think- I th- I tink the fuck not!" I managed to get out and paused to breathe as I felt myself about to vomit again.

"Eleanor how much have you had to drink? And where is your shirt" Billie asked, actually seeming concerned. But maybe that's my mind playing tricks on me because I think she's stopped caring.

"Apparently not enough if I can still hear your voice" I told her and disregarded the question about my lack of clothing.

"Woah someone's got their panties in a twist" Serena laughed "seriously cuz, your girl and I are just sharing a joint. No need to worry, we haven't kissed... yet"

"The fuck did you say?" I stormed towards Serena and bent down to get up in her face.

"Eleanor calm down" Billie said calmly, clearly high from the weed.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at her "you might be mad at me, but I'm still your girlfriend, or now maybe was. But you've spent the whole night with my damn cousin who's obviously trying to get in your pants to spite me and you've done nothing but entertain her insanity!"

"That's not—" Billie started but was cut off by Serena who stood up and pushed me back.

"Why do you think the world revolves around you Ellie? I'm not trying to get with Billie to spite you! Yeah that may be a plus but she's hot as fuck and your ratty ass doesn't deserve her! You treat her like shit! You ruined her hair which she managed to save! You—"

"You told her about that?" I asked Billie, starting to feel overwhelmed by the emotions suddenly crashing on me as the alcohol was starting to wear off.

Billie just shrugged in response as she was in a daze from being so high.

"Yes she told me about that" Serena laughed "she told me all about how you're planning to go off to other countries for university and –"

"What the fuck? When did I ever say that Billie?" I asked confused. I may have applied to schools in other countries, but it was only to keep my options open and see what offers I would get. And even if I did get in, I'd probably never take them.

Billie looked guilty and mad as she looked at the ground.

"Is there something you know that I don't?" I asked her angrily, feeling hot tears roll down my cheeks.

I know that look on Billie face right now. It's one where she is conflicted of whether to tell the truth or not and I've seen it many times when she's fighting with her parents and even me.

"You never told me that you applied for schools around the globe and I was checking your emails for the receipt when we bought that new tv the other week so I could pay you back. And I saw acceptance letter from like three schools in Australia, then a few from other countries and I just got so mad! You never told me you were going to leave me! You promised we were going to stay together no matter what!" Billie cried out to me with unshed tears.

"How come I never saw the emails?"

"I deleted them"

"Are you fucking serious?" I yelled at her "you deleted the emails? Do you know how selfish that is? Are you that desperate to rely and depend on me?" my anger had now taken full control and I was trembling from it coursing through my veins. My filter was long gone, and verbal vomit was coming out and I could stop any of the hurtful words that I didn't mean coming out.

"You're a child! A literal child Billie! You called me hopeless last week at the cabin for messing up your hair by accident! Yet it's fine when you delete acceptance emails? Unbelievable" I scoffed.

"I'm sorry! But I wasn't thinking, I was just so mad. I love you Eleanor!" she apologised and wiped her tears.

"THIS ISN'T LOVE" I yelled in her face "why do you not understand that?" I cried "you get so mad at me and never communicate, you just shut me out after months of being together and I'm so sick of it! When did you do this?"

"When we came back from the farmhouse"

"That's why you didn't talk to me? Were you even mad about your hair?"

"I was, but the emails made me go in the shittier mood" she told me weakly.

I don't have the energy, capacity or mental or physical will to even care at this point so I sighed and looked at Serena "happy?"

"Uh" she said then looked at Billie "I'm just going to meet you inside"

"No" I grabbed her arm and pushed her towards Billie "you two deserve each other. Both manipulative and stupid. Might as well keep it in the family too. I'm probably going to be broke soon as well so you should jump to the cousin, I guess Bil. Oh but then again you're also rich as fuck so maybe you can be my cousins sugar mama"

"Eleanor stop" Billie limped closer to me and I sped up but tripped over my own feet.

"Don't touch me!" I shrieked when she tried helping me up "I don't need your help! I don't need anyone's help apart from my good man Jack Daniels"

"You've had enough to drink. Stop you're scaring me" she pleaded, more tears in her eyes.

I stopped for a moment and felt a pang in my chest. Why does this hurt so much, I just want it all to be numb.

I want to forget about Billie.

I want to forget about school.

I want to forget about my fucked family and their problems with me.

I just want to forget.

"And you've disappointed me, but there's no going back" I ripped my arms from her grip and continued walking towards the house on a mission for a new bottle.

"Where does... what does this make us?" she asked, barely a whisper.

"Single I guess" I shrugged "but just letting you know, I'm not too sure if Serena has been tested so watch out"

Now to the kitchen.

Pounding. That's what I woke up to. And not of the physical sorts from someone knocking on the door.

No.

Pounding coming from my head, my body giving me a fuck you for almost drinking myself to death and blacking out as soon as I found my second bottle for the night.

I groaned and rolled over, but quicly shot up when I felt a body next to me "AH!" I screamed and shot out of the bed of whatever random room I was in.

"AHH!" Mak screamed equally as loud and shot up too.

"Will ya'll shut the fuck up" Gia groaned and wrapped an arm around Mak's waist "baby come back to bed" she pulled at the girls naked waist.

Hold up. Naked?

Why is Mak only in underwear? I gasped and looked at myself, why am I only in underwear? Why is Gia only in underwear "DID WE HAVE A THREESOME?"

"Nah baby" Gia moved her head on Mak's chest to look me and laughed "you tried to, apparently Midori makes you horny"

"Midori? When did I drink that? Wait what did I drink?"

"E the question is what didn't you drink" Mak said and pushed Gia off her.

"What the hell happened last night and if we didn't have a threesome where are all our clothes?"

I'm so confused, what the fuck happened last night?

"Wait where's Billie?"

"You uh- better sit down El"

A/N Thoughts? Prediction?

Will probably update before NYE but who knows, cause I've been working every night and sleeping at like 2am, YEET.

Love ya'll

Comment, vote and share!

Bilstan <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
438K 8.1K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Dissolving Da wee_me

Teen Fiction

238K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...