Dreaming of a Demon (Black Bu...

By yomikomi7198

Lucy a junior in high school led a boring life until one day she ends up in her favorite anime. She has to p... More

Dreaming of a Demon (Black Butler Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 38

6K 222 53
By yomikomi7198

(Lucy's pov)

Mey-Rin, Lizzy and myself are sitting in the carriage talking about what to wear to the ball when we arrive at a dress shop. We all hop out of the carriage And enter the shop. Lizzy runs up to a short sleeve baby blue dress with white lace around the edge of the sleeves, and it was white where a corset would be. "Lucy this would look just adorable on you." Lizzy says " it's gorgeous!" I reply "we'll take that one please." Lizzy says "thank you." I say" don't worry about it. Now what dress would you like Mey-Rin?" Lizzy asked. We looked around for a bit when we all spotted a short sleeve Violet dress with a black lace trim. "This dress is just lovely." Mey-Rin says. "We'll take this one too please." Lizzy says to the store clerk. "Thank you Miss." Mey-Rin says. "It's my pleasure." Lizzy replies. Mey-Rin and I get out dresses from the clerk and leave with Lizzy.

Once we are back in the carriage Mey-Rin asks " lady Elizabeth. why didn't you buy a dress." " I already have one. It's just so much fun getting to shop with other girls!" Lizzy replied. " thank you again." I reply with a smile.

After a while we return to the manor, we say goodbye to Lizzy and she replies "bye see you tomorrow! oh and Lucy would you play the piano tomorrow night?" " I would love to!" I reply. " How lovely. See you tomorrow" Lizzy replied. Mey-Rin and I waved as Lizzy's carriage left.

We walked inside and I went to my room to put my dress away and Mey-Rin when the to her's to do the same.

As the day goes on I do my chores around the manor. Once I'm done I go through songs on my phone to decide what to play for the ball tomorrow. I decided to play the only exception by paramore. I go find the piano and practice.

(Sebastian's pov)

As I was finishing the chores for the day I heard a piano and singing. If Lucy is playing that means lady Elizabeth has asked her to play at the ball tomorrow. This song sounds different from the others she has played. I go to find where she is and when I find her she is just finishing the song. " And I'm on my way to believing." she sings as the song comes to an end.

( Lucy's pov)

I finish the song when I then hear a voice. " That sounded lovely. I assume lady Elizabeth has asked you to play tomorrow night." I turn around to see Sebastian. "Yup she has. And thank you, you always seem to sneak up on me when I'm playing. " I say. "Well maybe it's because you play so well I can't help but to listen. " He replies. I blush at hearing this. "Thank you." I say. " The young master wants me to give you another dance lesson tomorrow before the ball to refresh your memory. " I look forward to it." I say "as do I" he replies. There's a short silence, "well then goodnight Sebastian. " I say and head off to my room. "Goodnight lucy." he replies.

When I reach my room I flop on my bed face first. Why did I have to fall for him. He's never going to fell the same I should just give up on this. Shouldn't I?
But I don't want to. I roll over and stare at the ceiling for a moment before getting changed and going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 10.6K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) is not an angel, nor a demon. She is the offspring of a demon father and angel mother. Her fate has been decided by heaven and hell and s...
9.8K 103 8
I haven't watched black butler in years, but I still like the characters so I'll write about them from time to time! (Moved from old account on anoth...
15.3K 406 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
12.4K 260 55
You're Ciel's secret sister. With his health being bad as a child you were stuck helping him feel better most of the time which means not many people...