Chapter 27

When we entered the castle Ciel spotted the painting of king Edward the V an his brother Richard. "Before you say anything. no it's not a replica." I said to Ciel smiling. A second after I said this the doors we had entered through had slammed shut causing us to jump.

candles became lit behind us, we walked in the room and heard a voice. it's Edward. I thought "who gave you three permission to enter this castle? " Edward asked still unseen. "so that's it. a traveling minstrel is squating here." Ciel said " you dare insult me? " Edward said as he appeared out of no where in front of us.

"me the king of all England!?" he continued. before he could continue I interuoted and said " its a pleasure to make your acquaintance king Edward." i said as I bowed. " it appears you were correct Lucy. it seems ghosts do exist." Sebastian commented. Sebastian filled Ciel in on Edward and Richard'slife story. "what are you whispering about? " asked Edward. Sebastian introduced Ciel. and Ciel walked up to Edward, bowed and said "please forgive my rudeness. I was unaware that your majesty was currently in residence." "fine you are forgiven." stated Edward " I don't get many guests after all." he continued. Ciel explained how he wasn't a guest buy he owned the place. Richard poked his head out from around the corner and stared at Sebastian "looks like Richard has taken a liking to you Sebastian." I teased him. "you seem right miss." Edward stated. " this is Sebastian michaelis my loyal servant, and this is Lucy another servant of mine." Ciel informed them. "we would have so much more fun with a butler around." Richard said to the skull he was holding. "indeed he seems to be quite an unusual butler. I believe this could become interesting." agreed Edward. I nodded and smiled in agreement.

Ciel and Edward sat down for a game of chess and made their deal. if Ciel won he would be able to do as he wishes with the castle, id Edward won Sebastian would become his butler. the game went on for a while as Sebastian, Richard 'and myself watched the match. they had agreed to play fairly but I knew that wasn't going to happen. "I am going to hold you to the wager we made." Ciel informed Edward. as he took another of is pieces. "of course you are." Edward said as he used his power to change his chess piece. "my that looks like checkmate." he continued. "your majesty were you lying to me when you said we were to play fairly." Ciel said annoyed.

I burst out laughing while saying "wow Ciel you really should have saw that coming." " And what you did?" Ciel said annoyed yet angry. then after realizing what he said she continued with "don't answer that." I laughed for just a bit longer then finaly stopped. then looked to Edward seeing him getting angry with Ciel I quickly spoke " king Edward he didn't call you a liar. he has just forgotten the 'motto' so to speak that he lives by." "and why should I beloved a word you speak for him? " he asked " because I hats liars as well." I replied.

"well it seems your butler is to work for us now." Edward stated.

_________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys sorry the last chapter was super short had to rewatch this episode to get some of the details right.

will try to get another chapter in tomorrow.

hope you're enjoying the story. ^_^