Chapter 39

I do not own black butler or any of the songs used throughout this fanfic.
----------------------------------------------

(Sebastian's pov)

What is this feeling I get when ever I'm around Lucy? ... It's probably nothing.

Time skip~ day of the ball.

( Lucy's pov)

I wake up and get dressed in my maids dress and begin my chores for the day. Around noon Sebastian finds me and Says "it is time for me to give you you dance lessons." "Awesome lets go!" I reply.

We head to a large room and we begin to waltz. " Your a marvelous dancer." Sebastian says " not to bad yourself. " I reply with a smirk. The lesson goes on for about an hour, Sebastian giving me tips the whole time. Once we are done he says " I hope I get a chance to dance with you tonight." "Likewise." I reply and head off to finish my chores for the day.

Time skip ~ an hour before the ball.

It's an hour before the ball so I go get ready. When I get in my room I shut the door behind me and put my dress on. When I hear a knock on my door "who is it?" I ask still not fully dressed. "It's me. Do you need help with your corset?" I hear Sebastian ask. "No I got it." I reply. Me wearing a corset he has a better chance of getting pregnant.

"How are you able to put a corset on by yourself?" He asks. "Simple I don't wear one." I say as I finish getting dressed. I then open the door and Sebastian is standing in the door way. there is a short silence then "you look beautiful Lucy." He says " thanks" I reply smiling. "We are ready to leave the others are waiting out by the carriage. " He informs me. "Alright then let's go." I say giggling a little.

At the ball.

We enter the room where the ball is being held. I saw many familiar faces such as Lau, Ren mou, prince Soma , and his butler Agni. I would have never guessed she would invite prince Soma. " Hello Ciel." the prince says to Ciel as he walks over to us. "Hello everyone. " Agni says. "Hey!" I say to return the greeting.

I say hello to everyone one I knew and spent most of the night talking with either Sebastian, Mey-Rin, or Lizzy's maid. About half way through the night Lizzy announced that I would be playing the piano. After the announcement I walked to the piano and sat down. " So for tonight I've decided to play one of my favorite songs from where I'm from. This song is called the only exception by my favorite band paramore." I say before I begin.

I play the intro and begin to sing.
" When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. He broke his own heart and I watched, as he tried to reassemble it. And my momma swore that she would never let herself forget. And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist. But darling you are the only exception, you are the only exception, you are the only exception. " Every one was either dancing or watching me play. I look up during the middle of the song to see Sebastian looking at me. We maintained eye contact for a good portion of the song. When it came for the end of the song I look back at the keys on the piano and smile as I sing the last few notes. " And I'm on my way to believing. " I finish the song and everyone applauded . I smiled and bowed before walking away from the piano.

The musicians resume playing songs. "Lucy that was amazing I had no idea you cold play the piano. " Prince Soma says to me amazed. " Thank you it means alot when people say they enjoyed my playing." I reply smiling. They walk off and I talk with Mey-Rin for a while. We watch people dance, then Sebastian walks up to us " Lucy would you care to dance?" He asks. " I was wondering when you were going to ask me. " I say teasing him. I take his hand and we begin to dance to the waltz. " Did you wait until they played the waltz to ask me to dance?" I ask as we move around the dance floor. " How did you know? " He says teasing me. " It is the only dance you taught me." I reply. "Is there another dace you would like to learn?" He asks. I nod and he says " and which dance might that be?". " Well I don't know the only dances that I have heard of are the waltz, the tango, and the salsa." I reply. " Very well I shall tech you another dance by the time there is another ball to be held." He states. " You don't have to I was just messing around. Besides doesn't Ciel come before anything else?" I ask. " That is true but I believe I cold find the time." He replies. I smile from ear to ear at hearing that. The song ends and he goes to Ciel and I return to talking with various people.

The night comes to a close and we're all heading back to the manor. Me and Sebastian are sitting on the outside of the carriage. Sebastian is driving and I'm just sitting next to him. It's so much better out side then in a stuffy carriage. I begin to dose off not realizing it when I fall asleep.

(Sebastian's pov)

I'm driving the carriage when u fell a nudge . I look over to see Lucy sleeping with her head on my shoulder. I smile to myself and whisper " sweet dreams Lucy." And continue driving.
When we reach the manor I carry Lucy to her room and put her to bed. Mad a pull the sheets over her I hear her say in a fait voice "Sebastian." I look up puzzled yet surprised. What is she dreaming about. I ask myself. I try to think nothing of it but I find myself starting at her sleeping face. It can't be I can't have these type if feelings. can I?