Chapter 10

We arrived at the market place for Ciel's gift, Sebastian helped both of us out of the carriage. We bid Sebastian farewell and went to look for a gift. "Lucy what about this?" Lizzy held out different trinkets to see if I thought Ciel would like it. Some time went by and me and Lizzy could both hear music playing, Lizzy followed it and I followed her. She has to go to that doll shop I can follow her and maybe just maybe I could save her before Sebastian and Ciel showed up.

We arrived at the shop and when I walked in she was all ready unconscious. I ran over to her and tried to pick her up to get her out of the shop hopefully in harmed but before I got the chance I fell unconscious.

When I woke up Lizzy was still asleep I could see the strings that were attached to her I got up to try and help her when something pulled me back. I was attached to strings as well. How am I going to save her if I'm a "puppet" now too!? Suddenly I didn't fell like myself but for some reason it was a slightly familiar feeling. After that I don't have full control of my body, and I see Ciel, Sebastian,and Grell run into the room where me and Lizzy are.

(Grell's pov)

Hey that's that chick that was helping Bassy beat me up. As I thought this wigs grew out her back.

(Sebastian's pov)

She's gone into that form again when she looks up. I follow her action and look up as well, the man Grell called Dorcel was up there and she went to attack him before he got the chance to speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter didn't have alto of time to write today. Will post more tomorrow! Hope you are enjoying it!