Sweet Revenge

By El_author

Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and be... More

Sweet Revenge Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 {Epilogue}

Chapter 20

201K 7.5K 594
By El_author

The mens chatter grew as they gave me disapproving looks. I simply strolled to the front and glanced over at all of them.

My eyes found Mr Sanders whom were already looking at mine. I gave him a smile, silently asking for forgiveness and he rolled his eyes.

Mr Sanders was still young for a business man. Thirty, being older than Alexander and Marcus but young nevertheless.

"Alright you wild animals!" Mr Sanders shouted to his men around the conference table.

"-listen to the lady."

I gave him a genuine smile. Many people could be just an aspect of my revenge. However some were genuinely liked.

Like Alexander? I thought silently and then shook my head.

The mens chatter turned into a light mumble then silence. I gave them another confident smile before I reached for the folder in front of me. Opening it I kept my confident look displayed, however on the inside I nervous and confused.

What the hell was this product even about?

I remember Max mentioning a robot and its electronical advantages. So I decided to continue from there.

"Right. This mechanical device can help your business, this business and our business in many ways," I started off and glanced down at the text on the folder.

"The robot we have created is a significant form of source. A device so small yet helpful."

I was plucking words out of my brain. I read Max's little notes and tried to turn it into a speech.

"An example would be your financial information and services at the company. Of course we have other electronics to help with the server, however this robot is the new and improved source."

"-what will it do?" Mr Sanders asked as his eyes stared directly into mine.

"Count, add, subtract," I said with a smile, "-multiply even! This is a new and faster way!" I exclaimed.

"-why not get yours today?" I added with a wink and the men in the room chuckled.

Mr Sanders glanced around to his men.

I wanted to cut the presentation short. Short and simple always does the trick.

"If, you do decide you like this product and want to do business together we can sell this product to the many other companies," I explained and imagined cash wheels turning in Mr Sanders head.

Mr Sanders leaned back in his seat and rubbed his chin. He was listening and was all ears.

"We haven't named a price quite yet. However with your help we can pick a digit and sell. With both our company names, who wouldn't buy it?" I tried to persuade.

If anything I was helping out Marcus here. Giving him a fortune even. However if this did work I was on the inside and could make my way on top.

"Men," Mr Sander said looking at them, "-we are done here. We can go now."

The men didn't have to be told twice. Immediately they stood up and piled to the door ready to leave.

Mr Sanders stood up and I watched as he made his way over to me.

"Your name was?" He asked.

"Victoria. Victoria Strikings," I replied and Mr Sanders nodded his head.

"I like you. I can do business with you," he said and I smiled at him.

"That's great to hear. I'm certain Marcus will be thrilled-"

"-No," Mr Sanders cut in, "-I don't quite like Mr Williams. The man is faulty in what he does. However for you I'll give him a chance to present his product. Have him deliver it over and we will test it out," Mr Sanders said and I simply nodded my head.

"-If I like it we ally. Simple. If I don't consider this offer gone. You however, I look forward to doing business with. Perhaps in the future?" Mr Sanders said and smiled for the first time. I also smiled and slightly laughed and nodded as I shook his open hand.

"Sounds like a plan. We'll get back to you," I grinned and Mr Sanders gave one last nod before leaving.

I walked over to one of the computer chairs and sat onto it. Spinning around, I let out a laugh.

Stopping mid spin, I pulled out my phone. Finding Marcus' number I pressed onto the name and held the phone to my ear.

After several rings Marcus' anxious voice picked up.

"Victoria! What happened? Talk to me!" Marcus yelled into the phone and I leaned my head back on the chair with a grin.

"I presented your product. I'm not sure whether he liked it or not but he wants the product delivered. To test it out," I told him.

Marcus stayed silent for a few moments. However a few seconds later he let out a loud laugh.

"Victoria you did it! If he wasn't interested he wouldn't even bother having it delivered! You really are an angel," Marcus said with a kindness to his voice. Too bad he was anything but kind.

Marcus then sighed over the phone in disappointment.

"-I'm going to have to break the news to Max. You've got his dream position. But then again who cares right? He shouldn't have ruined his chance," Marcus added bitterly.

"I suppose so. Get back soon Marcus," I said in a flirty tone.

"Miss me?" Marcus asked and I could imagine the cocky smirk on his face.

"You have no idea." Vomit.

"-I have to go now. I'll see you when you get back," I said wanting to hang up.

"Alright. See you soon Victoria."

I didn't bother replying and simply hung up. Getting up off of the chair, I made my way to the door and exited.

The smile on my lips didn't disappear until I was down the hall way. I was just passing Max's office when I heard voices. I stepped towards the door and placed my ear onto the cold surface, ready to listen.

"Max! Maxwell, snap out of it!" the familiar voice of Catelyn said.

"What the hell has gotten into you! What are you doing here? You have a presentation!" her muffled voice said. Max let out a groan.

"I don't know whats wrong with me. But its okay. Victoria is over there with them," Max coughed and I heard another groan.

There was silence. Catelyn didn't say anything.

"...This is her doing?" Catelyn suddenly sneered.

I heard angry steps and Max's confused voice. I slowly leaned back from the door.

Not wanting to hear anymore, or possibly not wanting to get caught, I moved away from the door and rushed away from Max's office.

Great. Now Catelyn would be even more thirsty for my blood. However the girl couldn't do any real damage. I had photos. Evidence. Proof.

What did she have?

Dismissing my thoughts I decided to leave. I quickly sent Alexander and Quinton a text to meet up. I knew they were eager to move onto Marcus. We had bigger fish to catch and we all were anticipating the moment.

Getting into my car I put on my seat belt. Just as I was about to leave, my phone began ringing. Answering the phone, I put it on speaker and placed the phone onto my lap.

"Yes Quinton?" I said as I began driving.

"You wanted to meet up?" He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yeah. That's why I sent a message. Is something wrong?" I asked as I turned a corner ready to go home.

"Nothings wrong. Thought the three of us deserved a drink."

"Ah Quinton?" I asked as I frowned looking down at the phones screen, "-Why did you call again?"

"Oh! If it isn't a problem can we not meet at your place? I'm out and a little drunk I'm afraid," he chuckled, "-Can't drive since I'm not exactly sober," Quinton muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh?" I exclaimed, "-following the rules are we?" I dryly muttered.

"Exactly."

"Fine," I sighed, "-where did you say you were?" I gave in as I turned back onto the main road.

"I'm at Jo's," Quinton said, "-I'll send the address."

"Jo's?" I repeated, "-what the hell is Jo's?" I asked.

"The local bar. Call Alexander and get here."

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know its short and probably a boring chapter. But this was just a quick update. I'll try and make the next chapter longer and more exciting!

tell me what you think!

the followers situation was a glitch of sorts btw

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
1.8K 120 21
*WARNING* This story has very explicit language , content and scenes. This story is not for young readers! It's for the grown and sexy and anyone who...
288 2 19
When Eva Wu finds out about her husband Alexander Harrington, the CEO of Harrington Inc., she is devastated. At night, things lead up to a large figh...
2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...