Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?โ™ก Part 1
Date?โ™ก Part 2
Date?โ™ก Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagรฉnnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Mario Kart

3.1K 149 8
By SerenityScarlet7

"That's all for today. I completed all the papers so i'm leaving the rest to you, Yoongi."

"Sure thing Alpha. "

"I told you to call me Jimin if we aren't in front of guest's, how many times are you going to make me repeat that Hyung?"

"You're still the-"

"NNNOOOOOO!!! Not again!!!" A loud voice interrupted the Alpha and Beta pair. Soon after the yell of distraught, taunting laughter filled the air. The two looked at each other and exchanged glances.

"Those voices belong to..." 

Jimin sped walked to the living room to see Jungkook in a fetal position on the floor rolling around whilst yelling 'I can't believe it', 'Not again' and 'You cheater' over and over again as though he was a broken recorder. Next to him was Taehyung who was laughing his head off trying his best to breath whilst holding his stomach. Amist the chaos sat Yn who just looked at them like they were crazy yet did nothing to help either of them.

Jimin stared at the chaotic scene wondering whether to go and help the situation or walk away and pretend he hadn't seen anything. 

The second choice is what he chose.

But of course that isn't possible as Tae quickly catches Jimin's scent and pulls him in to the room. 

"Jiminie!!" Tae screamed thrilled.

"I'm almost scared to ask, but what's going on?" Jimin asked nervously.

"We are playing Mario Kart and Yn's kicking our butts." Jungkook sulked as he stopped screaming. 

"What?..."

"Well.."

Having nothing better to do Yn decided to sit and watch the boys play the game. Apparently it was called 'Mario Kart' and it was a human game. No wonder Yn had never heard of it. 

Though determined to only watch at first Yn soon wanted to play with them. The boys agreed and got another game controller so all three could play together. Learning the basic from both the boys, Yn became accustomed slightly to the controller and how it felt in her hand. And so the gaming it began.

At first, Yn found it slightly difficult as she was new to the game. It didn't help that the boys weren't going easy on her either. Once they started playing the whole cute and innocent facade disappears and the boys become ruthless. It's just a game yet the boys play like its a life or death situation. 

Eventually Yn got the hang of it and the real fun began. Much to the astonishment of the boys Yn defeats both boys a total of 8 times out of the 10 times that they played. Jungkook had won 1st place once right at the beginning and Tae had won 1st place once on the 2nd round. After the second round neither boy could surpass Yn as she started in the lead and stayed in first place from beginning to the end. The boys tried teaming up and planned on using the blue shell as a tactic but even with the blue shell neither one could get near her enough to surpass her even if the blue shell was set off. 

The boys plan nearly worked on their 8th round but Tae ended up hitting Jungkook as well causing the alliance to crumble and teamwork to stop there. 

Despite the losses and Tae and Jungkook sulking, they all had fun playing. Without realising 2 hours had gone by with even more games along the way.

"And that's when you came in. Jungkook just lost to Yn in over-watch, though it was a close call." Tae informed the now calm Jimin. Jimin nods happily seeing Yn slowly getting along with the pack, especially his delta general and one of his beta's.

Jungkook challenges Yn to a rematch game tomorrow as he needs to put the Over watch game away before Jin see's it. Jin isn't a fan of violence. Yn instantly agrees telling him to get ready for a loss. She is met with an eye roll from the younger and a small smirk telling her that he wasn't going to lose ever again.

Jin walked in and looked at the younger spotting his eye roll and Over watch game. He instantly went to Jungkook and pulled his ear lecturing him on manners and not playing games with violence in them. The spectators all looked at the scene in amusement like there was a comedy playing whilst Yn looked at the two pair like they were children in adults body.

 Jungkook was able to escape from Jin's death grip and prevent having his precious game confiscated (again) by Jin as he mentioned how good yn was at Mario Kart. Jin couldn't help challenge her to Mario kart to see if Jungkook was telling the truth.

Much to Jin's and Jimin's amazement Yn won without breaking a sweat, crossing the finish line miles before jin and the computers. 

(3:06-3:12) I tried to find the GIF but couldn't

Jin screamed whilst others laughed. A laugh also left Yn's mouth when she saw the previous confident and cocky Jin cry on the floor like Jungkook. Jin not wanting to accept the truth challenging Yn once again. This time the game was much more competitive. Yn finally understood why the boys were calling him the king of Mario Kart. 

The two were neck and neck throughout the first half. Jin had finally surpassed Yn for the first time after hitting her with a red shell. Unlike usual Yn didn't have a banana to protect herself from shells so she was hit allowing Jin to pass her and gain the lead. The room atmosphere became tense as Yn was passed, and unconsciously the two previous losers (Tae and Jungkook) had started to root for Jin, seeing it as a rematch on their behalf. 

Jimin, on the other hand, took no one's side, staying silent, and just enjoyed staring at his stunning mate in action. The main place his eyes rested on was her neck. The side where his mark should lay. After yesterday's game, it became really tough for Jimin and his wolf to stop themselves from marking their mate by force. He wanted her. He needed her. And he couldn't stop himself from imagining all they could have if she just accepts him. He feared if he couldn't claim her as his soon, he would go crazy and might take her by force. His patience was running out and his possessiveness was increasing the longer she was left unmarked. It was driving his wolf insane.

"No!!" 3 voices yelled as Jimin saw Yn passed Jin on the final lap. She had gotten Jin the same way he had gotten her: by throwing a red shell which was later followed by a blue shell from one of the computer players. Yn passed the finish line completing the race as Jin gave up after being hit again but a computer player. He came 3rd which was actually quite surprising considering how he kept getting hit.

Everyone calmed down so they could played a few more rounds along with Jimin. Tae had brought a few more game controllers so Jimin could play too. Soon a battle royal started with everyone against each other. They decided to switch to a balloon version of Mario Kart where the way to win was to be the last one standing with at least 1 balloon. The max balloons you could hold were three at a time and you had 2 spare that you can blow up at anytime. The way to lose is by getting hit when you only have one balloon blown up, whether its ur last or you are busy blowing another up. 

After explaining the rules so everyone  understood, the games began. Unlike the race track game Yn didn't have a winning streak, though she did win every now and again. The main reason, apart from stinking when it come to blowing the balloons up, was because the boys all decided to team up against her and then battle each other. Very gentleman like, right? Ladies first they say. *Insert eye roll*

After the fun, Jin goes to get some drinks from the fridge whilst Yn gets up to get the glasses as everyone was parched. After collecting some glasses, she went to get a small table from the corner of the whilst the others talked about the game. When she was going to place the glasses on the table she saw a paper that had fallen. Bending down so she could retrieve the paper which had a red confidential stamp on, she was met with something that made her blood grow cold. 

Accidentally, she had seen the side with a picture of a man on it. A man that was forcefully engraved into her brain. His cold green eyes that pierced its own way into her memory. The reason for discomfort. The reason for her pain. Distraught. Grievance. Loss. The sole reason she is alone and weak. Her immense torture all coming back to her almost as though she had not left that prison in the first place.  The artist behind the scars littered on her body. On her heart. Her mind.

A clear picture was there printed on the paper in her hand of the man who is behind all her pain. Next to the picture were words that Yn wanted to never believe in. But now with this evidence in her hand the thing she tried so hard not to believe became true.

Suspect of the murder of the Blue Moon Pack 

                 *Picture of person*

-Name: Park Jumoon

-Age: 20 years old

-Pack: Bangtan 

-Position/rank: Alpha son

-Last seen: 35th Glaxo 7890 (day of attack on Blue Moon Pack).

-Punishment: None issued

-Family: Xavier (Father), Sarah (Mother) & Park Jimin

Park Jimin....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 508 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
258K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...
140K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
66.1K 2.2K 48
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ โ—กฬˆ โš ๏ธ contains mature language, smut, blood, death, mention of suicide, et...