Little Birdie ✅

By luv-jk

"Birdie look at me". He lifted my chin and my eyes met his longing one. "You are mine now and forever" he sai... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
UPDATES

chapter 11

1.7K 73 3
By luv-jk

So Young was in awe when she stepped into Jungkook's penthouse. She had never seen a place like that before. Sure, she lived a minted life just a few weeks back, but she was never exposed to the outside world as much as she wanted and wished to be.

Truth be told, her father was one of the many overprotective fathers. He did allow her to go out, have fun, and live her life, but he always kept an eye on her, spreading his spies all over to ensure she would never discover the real world—a world her father was well associated with. He wanted her to live a life that was perfect, one that she imagined in her mind and one that was far away from all the despicable things.

And from the looks of it, she did fall for the trap. She never even came close to knowing her father's scheme to keep her protected and just thought she was lucky to have such a life. She sometimes got annoyed by her limitations, but nonetheless, she was grateful for what she had. She never once complained that she had no friends or that she didn't get to go to the concerts or parties everyone else was going to. She was happy with the sleepovers she had with Jimin and the bake-offs she had with her mother. In other words, she was content with what she had and could do, rather than being one of those rich girls who threw a tantrum every chance they got.

Coming back to Jungkook's penthouse, it was very contemporary, and she had never seen such a place. Jungkook's penthouse was 30 floors high and very open. The living room had two brick walls and a glass wall that overlooked the whole city. It especially looked magnificent at night with the city lights and the night sky. The living room opened to the kitchen; in other words, the kitchen was joined with the living room. It had all the latest equipment and utensils, untouched, begging to fulfil their destiny. Other than that, the penthouse had two rooms with walk-in bathrooms and closets.

"So Young?" She flinched when Jungkook suddenly called her out. "Uh... sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his neck. To be honest, Jungkook was beyond nervous. It had never happened before, and it was scaring him a lot. He wanted to either slap himself so hard that it would leave a hand mark on his cheek and also some sense, or he wanted to punch Yoguem so hard that it would break his nose. All of this was happening because his best friend somehow lured him into a trap, and Jungkook knew very well that Yoguem knew he would buy the girl no matter the price. He was angry yet thankful to his best friend.

But for now, Jungkook was stuck in a nervous breakdown and couldn't think properly. He was in a constant debate with himself about when and how his mind and heart got into this state. It was so confusing that it was almost funny. But all jokes and nervousness aside, Jungkook was sure of one thing: he didn't want anything more than to give this beautiful girl all his care and love.

So he pushed his internal problems aside for a while and focused on the little birdie. His little birdie. Jungkook got so excited at that thought that he almost wanted to jump all around the place and scream that he finally found "the one."

Jungkook cleared his throat, to which So Young flinched a bit. So Young was in a very vulnerable and fragile state, and Jungkook knew that. He knew that he needed to treat her as if she were a very delicate glass that would break with the slightest tap. "Sorry again. Come on, I'll show you to your room. Is that okay?" He asked. So Young just nodded, to which he nodded back and led her to the room, showing her around the penthouse as well.

"Here it is. Your room," Jungkook said, opening the door to one of the rooms, more specifically the master room. The room...(ugh... again with the details. I'll leave it to your imagination, but don't get too overboard; the room is supposed to be boring for now, just trust me, okay?). "I know it is nothing special, it's dark and gloomy, but we'll go shopping tomorrow and buy all sorts of stuff for you, okay?" Jungkook stated. "You should get chan- wait, you don't have any clothes. I might have some of my clothes here; I'll check. Wait here, okay?" Jungkook said and ran over to the closet. Fortunately, he did have some clothes.

Since the penthouse was kind of an escape place for him. No one knew that he bought it; he even bought the house under another name he came up with. He made sure no one knew this place existed, let alone that he owned it. Jungkook came here whenever he was tired of being... well... himself, as in the businessman, not the real, real him. He came here so he wouldn't forget that a vulnerable part of him exists too, one that needed love and comfort just like a baby. And now he had more reasons to come here. And maybe he could call this place home. Jungkook was more than happy to share his secret hideout with his birdie.

He walked—correction, almost ran—back to the room, and the scene he saw melted him. Jungkook had asked So Young to wait, and she did, right where he had left her. Jungkook was so charmed by her actions that he wanted to walk over, wrap his arms around her, and sweep her off her feet. But he controlled the urge. "So cute," he said under his breath and walked over to her. "You're so adorable." Jungkook patted her head. "You didn't have to stay exactly as you were just because I asked you to wait here." Jungkook chuckled. "Anyways, I found these pajamas; they're tight on me. So I don't know, they might be good for you. Here, take them and change. It's been a long day, right? You must be tired," Jungkook said, still fighting with himself to control the urge, and somehow lifted his arm not to hug but to point her to the bathroom. When she finally walked away, he let out a huff of air.

She was messing with his mind and heart, really fucking him up, but he was content. On the other hand, So Young too was very content. She finally got out of the rape prison without getting raped and was brought to this amazing place by an amazing person. So Young was very delighted with Jungkook and his personality. He was completely different from the man she lived with for three weeks. In fact, he was unlike any man she had ever met.

So Young's heart was beating mercilessly in her chest. "What is wrong with me?" she asked herself. "Calm down, my heart. Please," she patted her chest and huffed. She then looked at the pyjamas she had in her hand. They were so soft and smelled like him, like home.

"Oh god," she sighed. "This is not good. What is happening to me?" She patted her chest once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.1K 98
A Jeon Jungkook ff . She was like an angel. Soft. Pure. Mesmerizing. Beautiful. Her gorgeous almond eyes were looking around in worry and she was spe...
1M 48.2K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
389K 21.1K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
317K 11.9K 29
"I'd rather have you for dinner." -Kim Taehyung BTS Kim Taehyung X Reader This story contains: •Strong Language •Mature content •Angst This is the f...