Destiny of Love (Complete)

Door rendezvouswithlove

Having experienced a painful loss of love, Type has lost his will to live. Will Tharn be able to help him ove... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (18+)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve 18+
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen 18+
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (18+) The End
Epilogue

Chapter Four

6.4K 348 34
Door rendezvouswithlove

It was 8 in the morning when Type woke up. Their fingers were still entwined. Type looked at Tharn surprised and then his vision travelled to their entwined fingers. After Rune's death Type has never been able to sleep well, however when Tharn is around him his heart would be at peace. He was perplexed at his own emotions. Nevertheless he got up from the bed, careful of not waking Tharn. He thought of preparing breakfast for them. At least this way he could repay for Tharn's generosity. When he tried to untangle their fingers, Tharn shifted and made a moaning sound. He didn't want to let go. Type looked at Tharn, his heart was beating faster, he gulped and waited for Tharn to relax. After a while he tried again. This time Tharn spoke in sleep, "ummm...Ty...don't...". He couldn't just sit there and wait until Tharn woke up. Type had to do something. He moved ahead and kissed Tharn's fingers. Tharn gave in and untangled his fingers and turned to the other side. Type sat there for a while until his heart returned to the normal state. Confused at what he did just now.

Type returned after an hour to wake up Tharn.

"P... Wake up P... Let's have breakfast." Tharn thought he was in his usual dream where Type would wake him to have breakfast that he'd prepared. He shrugged off Type's requests and went back to sleep. Then he heard the wake up call again. Perplexed he got up and searched for the source of voice. Looking around he found Type standing on the other side of the bed with a confused expression.

"Type...what are you doing here?"

"Eh...P Tharn...?" He wasn't even drunk last night and Tharn already forgot that they had come home together.

Sudden realisation hit him. He recalled last night's events. Yes, he and Type came back home together after he consoled him in the park, they slept on the same bed and Type held on to him for the entire night. He didn't even dare to move so that Type wouldn't break the connect. He then looked up to Type, "P is sorry na Type. P thought P was dreaming again."

"Again eh, P?" Type asked.

Looking at his innocent face, Tharn sighed. It was real alright. He wasn't dreaming.

"Did you say about having breakfast?"

Type smiled. "Yes P. I prepared breakfast for us. Quickly freshen up and come to the table. It will go cold otherwise." He then moved back to the kitchen.

Tharn rubbed his back head and gave himself a small hit, "Dammit Tharn...so stupid you are... behaving like an idiot...but...did he actually prepare breakfast...for him?"

Type sat on the table, waiting for Tharn with nervousness. He had never felt so uneasy before. Will Tharn like what he prepared? He kept thinking about it.

"Ah P. You came. Let me heat it up for you."

Tharn couldn't control his smile. His Type indeed had prepared it for him.

"It's fine na Type. I will have it like this."

He sat and watched Type trembling while serving. Tharn smiled.

"Don't be so conscious na Type. I am sure it is delicious.

Type nodded and handed over the stir fried noodles, cheese toast and omelette.

"How do you like you coffee P?"

"Black, no sugar." Type served coffee. Tharn watched him prepare one for himself. Unlike Tharn, Type liked it brown and sweetened.

Type nudged Tharn to start eating and waited for his comments. For Tharn it was more than enough that Type had put in th efforts to prepare it for him, he was not going to complain. After taking in the first bite, Tharn realised that letting Type go would be disastrous for him for he had cooked the food exactly his type.

"Type...this is delicious. I didn't know you could cook so well." Tharn complimented while eating.

Type was relaxed. "I like it a bit spicy P, but No told me you can't eat spicy food. So I prepared it to your liking."

Now that Tharn noticed, the look of the noodles in Type's plate were a bit darker. Tharn looked up at Type. He took Tharn's choice into consideration and made the efforts too. He was at a loss. How could Type be so cute? He wanted to kiss him right now.

"Eat na P. It's getting cold." Type reminded. Tharn came out of his imagination and continued eating quietly.

Little did they know that the other kept glancing at chances they found without the other knowing.

Tharn got up to do the dishes. In the meanwhile, Type looked around the apartment. It was all per Tharn's taste. The entire decoration well suited for a musician.

"My dad hired a designer for the apartment. He knows I am very lazy to do all this."

Tharn informed Type when he was looking around.

"I am sorry P, I didn't ask for your permission."

"Why ah Type... don't be so reserved. You can suggest any changes if you don't like anything here."

"Oh no, P. It's good." Type answered. Although it didn't make sense why Tharn asked for his approval.

"Do you like it here?" Tharn asked. His question implied more than what he asked right now. He knows it's too soon, but Type will have to stay with him eventually. He could make the changes to the environment accordingly.

"Yes P. It's good." Type answered. He then got up to leave.

"I should head back P. You have a job to do."

Tharn held his hand, "Type stay for a while. It's my off today. No University. Stay for some time. If you feel uncomfortable any time I will drop you back."

"I will stay on one condition." Type answered.

"Yes?" Tharn was getting nervous.

"You will have to sing me a song." Type smiled.

"Of course." Tharn answered. He went back to his room to fetch the guitar.

Type was surprised. "How may instruments do you know to play, P?"

Tharn answered, "I play only Piano and Guitar Type."

"So what song do you want me to sing for you?" He asked.

Type asked him to pick whichever he wanted.

Tharn sang the Perfect song from Ed Sheeran.

I found a love for me

Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Type was mesmerized by Tharn. He looked a different person when he held his guitar and sang the song. Type couldn't take his eyes off him. He was hypnotized by Tharn's magical voice. Why did he feel that he didn't want this moment to go? Why did he want to place his head on Tharn's shoulders? Why did he want to listen to his heartbeat? Why was he affecting him so much?

He got up and came up to Tharn. He kneeled down and placed his hands on Tharn's knees. Looking up to him, he wanted Tharn to hold him. Tharn had stopped singing. He moved his guitar away and cupped Type's face.

"Type..." Tharn called him.

As though being awakened, suddenly Type got up and moved to the front door. Tharn ran after him and stopped him at the moment. He held his hand and asked, "Type? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Type turned towards Tharn, "No P. But I have stayed too long. I should go. Please excuse me... And thank you for taking care of me." Type turned and left.

Tharn didn't stop him. He couldn't. He wanted Type to come on to him on his own. He didn't want to impose on him. He wanted Type to take his time. Yet, all this patience was killing him. He couldn't hold the man he loved in his embrace. He couldn't be the love that could help Type out of all the trouble he is going through. He needed to wait.

The day passed by. Techno left a message that he and Kla were stepping out and Nic and his boyfriend had gone to meet their friends. Type was alone in the house and he wanted it to be so. He was utterly confused with how things were going. He didn't know what to do. He left the house and went and sat in a park nearby. There were not many people during the day time. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the bench.

"They are inseparable." Type opened his eyes to see who was it talking to him. An old man was sitting on the same bench.

Type turned to see what the old man was watching. They were swan couple in the pond.

The old man continued, "his old partner died due to illness. He couldn't overcome the loss. They tried many ways to help him, ye he wouldn't give in. One day they brought another female swan. They did not put her in the same pond, but in a different one. The male swan first ignored her, but in due time he started noticing her. She would swirl her feathers and tails, dance the best dances and sing the melodious songs. Gradually, he started enjoying her company. Later, the men thought to experiment to see if the male swan was progressing. They tried taking the female swan away, but he would fight valiantly. (Laughing) I was there. They let her go after getting bruised and he then brought her to his pond. Ever since then they have stayed together. She (pointing the finger at his heart) helped him heal his loss."

The old man looked at Type and smiled. He then got up, fed those swans and walked away.

Type sat there and watched the couple. They were truly inseparable.

When Type returned, Techno came dashing to him and shouted on him.

"For God's sake Type, where the hell have you been? I have been calling you for such a long time, but I couldn't reach you at all. What's the matter with you? P Tharn was so worried. You had left in the morning and you came home now. Where have you been?"

"P's here?" Type asked. Techno was surprised at Type. Out of all his inquiry, the answer he got was a question and about Tharn. He shook his head, sighed and replied, "Yes he was here. They left in search of you. I stayed just in case you came back home." Type was silent. He took his phone and saw that his phone was dead.

"I am sorry, No. My phone battery died. I came in the morning and saw your message that you guys went out. I was feeling bored so went out for a walk. I was sitting in a park nearby."

Techno sighed. Shaking his head, "Type you have no idea how worried we were. P Tharn was almost in tears. He kept cursing himself for letting you go alone. Let me call them first." Techno stepped out to call everyone back.

Type was shocked. Why was P crying over such a small thing? He is not a child to get lost somewhere. He is a grown up man. He can handle himself. Yet the thought of Tharn being worried about him brought an unnoticed smile on his lips. He informed Techno that he will go to his room and lie down for a while as he was tired.

Type had just closed his eyes, when he heard hurried footsteps nearing. He was shaken until he opened his eyes.

"Type? Are you ok? Where were you whole day? I was so worried."

Type got up and saw a panicked Tharn. He held Tharn's hands that were on his shoulders.

"I am fine P. I sat in that park...and..."

"... and?" Tharn inquired.

Type looked up to him and said, "I was wondering if even I could meet someone who could bring meaning to my life like that swan. If only I could..."

Tharn waited for Type to continue, but he didn't.

"Type can I hug you?" Tharn asked.

Type nodded. Tharn held him close, close enough for Type to hear his heart beating loud.

"You will surely, Type. I will make sure you find one. I promise." Tharn spoke.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.9K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
3.4K 244 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
1M 36K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...
My Almost Door Donna G

Algemene fictie

94.4K 5.8K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...