VERSATILE

By kenophobic

❝THANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

π™²π™Ύπ™Ώπšˆπšπ™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™΄π™½.
π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ.
π™΅π™Ύπšπšƒπšˆ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπš†π™Ύ.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™Έπš‡.
π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½.

π™΅π™Ύπš„πš.

26.2K 1.5K 4.2K
By kenophobic

𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁:
"𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃."
___________________________

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

I tossed the iPhone box in the trash before going over to the counter and putting the case on and turning it over, unlocking it and going to Instagram.

_sagedadoll

_sagedadoll She a Instagram addict, she want mo fame 😁

Don't comment, just keep on scrolling.

10kpooh

10kpooh 4eva Thuggin
view all comments

_sagedadoll 🥰🥰🥰💕
| 10kpooh Lol stop.

itsjamya

itsjamya 🦋 @dirtyassjae

"Starting too damn early inna morning." I kept scrolling before scrolling back up. "And she tagged me? Yeah, finna get her ass unfollowed."

moneyduceduce

moneyduceduce Dressing rich but the inside of me still broke 🤷🏾‍♂️
view all comments

scoobydoo Bitch u broke regardless

"You leaving?" Sage wrapped her arms around my waist and I looked back at her.

"Yeah." I moved her hands and slid my pants in my back pocket.

"Oh." She nodded. "Where you going?"

"My mama house." I told her dryly. "Why?"

"I thought maybe we could just...you know chill maybe. Watch movies, eat and allat." She smiled.

"Was we gon end up fucking?" I asked her.

"It wasn't in the plan. I just wanted to chill for once Dirty, you always wanna get your dick wet just sit down." She chuckled.

"Ion like sitting down. Shit boring." I tapped her nose and she sighed.

"Okay." She grabbed the side of my face and brung it to hers, making me tuck my lips before she smacked her lips. "You know what...have fun."

"Planning on it."

"Thank you." I put the foil over my plate. "You gon be good?"

"I'm gonna be okay Jae." My mama told me. "You ain't got nothing to worry about. Just....just stay safe okay?"

"You late on yo bills or something?" I asked her. "I got some money in my car if you need it I can go get it out the car."

"No." She shut it down quick. "I'm fine. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. I'm not late on any bills and if I were, I would tell you."

I looked over at her counter seeing empty bottles of shit. Nothing major for me, but major shit for her. Shit like Henny, wine bottles and other stuff like that.

"You started drinking again?" I asked her and she shook her head quickly.

"Boy! No! I just ain't throw them bottles away. I keep em and then I mark each bottle on the first of each month. It's telling me that I've made progress. That's all." She looked at me.

My mama was the only female I cared about. The only female I've loved. The only female whose opinion mattered to me. She was somebody I looked up to when I was younger and growing up. She was independent.

She taught me the game, she taught me everything I needed to know. From how to fight to just common sense and shit I needed in life.

"Lemme see yo bills." I stretched. "Lemme see when they due. Cause I feel like you lying to me ma."

"I'm not lying. Just go on with your day Jae." She said. "Tomorrow can you take me to get a new card for the bus? I need one before the months up."

"I got you." I nodded. "What time?"

"Around eight. Not too early, but you should be up by then ... right?" She raised her eyebrow and I nodded.

"I mean nah, but I'll set my alarm." I told her and she smiled.

"Okay."

I turned around and started to walk towards the door. "And Jae!"

"Yes?" I turned and looked over at her.

"Some girl, her name was Jamya. She came by here the other day and she said you were texting other females and calling her out of her name the other day...that's true?"

"Yeah." I shrugged and a she walked towards me before a smile crept up on her face.

"That's my boy!" She grasped my hand before chuckling. "She was pretty though. Why you ain't bag her yet son son?"

"She dramatic as hell, got a bad voice and them fat ass bat wings on her eyes be blowing me." I told her. "And she crazy!"

"The crazy ones be the best. That mean they care for you the most, that's all." She shrugged.

"Nah, not Jamya. That bitch just straight delusional. Then she always talm bout how ion love her. Duh I don't nigga, you know what the motto is-"

"Love no thotties!" Me and my mama said at the same time.

"See!" I dragged out. "You know it!"

"Mhm, and tell Gabriel to bring his fat head ass home. Tired of these females coming ova here talm bout he ate they ass wrong and shit." She told me, referring to Scoob.

"Get the fuck away from my plate." Pooh cut his eyes at Blue, ole girl from the other day.

"Boy I can eat it." She grabbed a plastic fork and took some collard greens off his plate and slurped it up, all in his face.

"Bitch did you just get collard juice all on my fucking face?" He wiped his face off in disgust. "You serious right now?"

"My bad." She slumped down in the chair and her friend looked over at her chuckling.

"Girl he know he like that shit." Her friend told her, nudging her side.

"You think you know me? Damn, sit yo ass down somewhere extra number two. Don't even know yo damn name but you always wanna add yo three cents in where it ain't asked fa."

"Mmmmk. Ima let you feel like you won this cause this yo house and ian tryna be disrespectful in yo house. Cause I can't lie I'll hurt yo feelings."

"Can't nobody hurt my feelings in my own house. Fuck out my face-Fuchsia, get yo fucking friend." He looked over at Blue.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone, unlocking it with the Face ID before hearing Duce laughing. "Fuck is so funny?"

"You get that lil iPhone and can't stop unlocking yo shit. We get it nigga, you done upgraded." He started laughing summo.

"Akiki." I sucked my teeth, going over to my messages.

Alayna
Today 1:21 PM

Oh. Wyd now then?
Read 3:27 PM

Today 3:27 PM

Alayna My bad, I just got out of this art thing. I made some shoes 😁

What they look like?
Read 3:27 PM

Alayna Hold on. Lemme go get them then take a picture of em. Then Ima show you.

I put the phone down and looked over at Blue's lil tagalong and Pooh going back and forth. "You bando built bitch! Stop talking to me!"

"Ain't nobody even talking to you nomo! You just started with me! Saying I'm built like a GMC Truck! You think I'm not finna be mad? Tuh."

"Wish you had all this energy when you sucked my dick." He shook his head. "You're sad."

"Nah nigga, you sad." I pointed at him and started laughing.

"Wait a minute... y'all fucked?" Blue pointed between them.

"Nah." He shook his head. "Ion even know shord name."

"Rhian." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, still didn't ask you." He mugged her. "Fuck out my face 'fore I bop you inna head wit a calculator."

"Do it." Duce mumbled and I shook my head while my phone dinged. "NIGGAAA! Turn the damn ringer off! We get it! You got a new phone!"

"Suck my dick."

"That's gay." He shook his head.

"Yo opp ass girlfriend look like a fucking man so you prolly gay too." I shrugged.

"Bit-"

"Gon and care for yo opp-son and stop worrying about me and what the fuck I'm doing with my damn phone."

"Yeen even have to bring the lil opp in training up though. This wasn't even his conversation cuh." Duce sighed.

Alayna Ok! I got the shoes, here they are!

Alayna

Fuck you gon wear them ugly ass bitches to? Them shits won't go wit nothin 😟😟
Read 3:31 PM

Alayna I got an all white outfit and Ima wear em with that when I go to DisneyWorld next week.

Disney 😟😟😟😟? So no pussy all next week? Damn Layna. It's like that?
Read 3:31 PM

I wanna fuck Layna bad but she can't seem to leave Disneyyyyyyyy 😣😣😣
Read 3:31 PM

Alayna Get off my phone Dirty 😂😂

I shook my head chuckling and slid over to my next thread, shit niggas bored.

Sage
Today 3:34 PM

Wyo?
Read 3:34 PM

Sage Same shit as before 🤷🏽‍♀️

So nothing?
Read 3:34 PM

U tryna fuck or some? I'm bored 🥱
Read 3:34 PM

Sage No bc when I wanted to chill, you didn't wanna chill wit me. So NO ion wanna fuck 😂

Cause you tryna do allat soft shit. Who just wanna chill? I'm tryna fuck, fuck allat otha shit you on games 💯
Read 3:35 PM

Sage You so happy you can use them emojis that you couldn't see before. Happy go lucky ass, gomf

So we fucking or not?
Read 3:35 PM

Sage Not

Got it
Read 3:35 PM

"Always acting like they too good for me. Stop playing wit me." I sucked my teeth before scrolling to another thread.

Jamya Crazy Ass
Today 3:36 PM

Wyo crazy ass 🙈
Read 3:36 PM

Jamya Crazy Ass I'm at home. If you tryna fuck hurry up before I get tired

BETTTT!
Read 3:36 PM

Jamya Crazy Ass Mhm, hurry up

Nah wait cause you the goat for right now. Savor this moment it's the last time you gon hear it
Read 3:36 PM

Jamya Crazy Ass Lmao. I love yo ass too 😂❤️

I love myself too.
Read 3:36 PM

Jamya Crazy Ass 🙄🙄🙄 Just say it back already

But I don't and that's gon be lying 😟😟! Stop tryna be sentimental we was just doin good!
Read 3:36 PM

"Aight." I stood up. "I got plans for the night, Ima fuck witchall later."

I dapped up Pooh and Duce. "Stay pure la nigga!" Duce hollered.

"Back at you." I nodded, leaving out the house.

Might fuck around and pray tonight. Niggas getting blessed and shit.

__________________
i'm starting to fw this book more than before 🙈.

this chapter ain't looked over cause ion feel like it. uhhh, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.2K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
386K 4K 71
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, and strong language So if you are sensitive to any of these or don't like this then i would swipe...
2.7K 38 8
One shots about our favorite cops☺️ Requests are always accepted, I'll write almost anything but if I don't think I can write something I'll let you...
16.6K 538 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 π“πŽ "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ” π†πˆπ•π„" 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...