Into The Woods (mxm)

By LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
New Cover Pics (no longer valid)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Options
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Another A/N
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Epilogue
Among The Darkness
New Book

A/N (please read)

3K 67 4
By LunaMoon1947

*Read*

*there is going to be six more chapters to this book before the end. It may feel incomplete but I am going to make a continuation in the sequel six years into the future mostly about Tabari's story in a third person POV. I hope It will make sense to y'all later once the last chapter is posted why I decided to leave Alpha Blake out of the end and push his return to the sequel.
     After the epilogue for this book I will post a synopsis of the sequel which I have yet to name. Coming up with a name for a book isn't as easy as I would like it to be for myself. Any suggestions?
      I will have chapter twenty six posted either today or tomorrow since my schedule was unexpectedly cleared.
      -LunaMoon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
1.7M 67.4K 37
Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy. His attacker is right in his home and h...
70.7K 3.7K 39
Book #3 in the Into The Woods Series Ambrose was always a happy boy. He loved to spend time with his friends and family, enjoying their company. He...
1.1M 63.1K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...