The Super Saiyan Girl

By _Alex-san_

[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped b... More

EP. 0 - Ruined*
EP. 1 - Past*
EP. 2 - Training*
EP. 3 - Search
EP. 4 - Fight
EP. 5 - Androids
Future Timeline - Tale 1
EP. 6 - Fear
EP. 7 - Family
EP. 8 - Revealed
EP. 9 - Chase
EP. 10 - Found
Future Timeline - Tale 2
EP. 11 - Absorbed
EP. 13 - Perfect
EP. 14 - Merciless
EP. 15 - Prepare
Future Timeline - Tale 3
EP. 16 - Emotions
EP. 17 - Boundaries
EP. 18 - Growth
EP. 19 - Love
EP. 20 - Games
Future Timeline - Tale 4
EP. 21 - Ruleless
EP. 22 - Limits
EP. 23 - Boy
EP. 24 - Snap
EP. 25 - Ascended
Future Timeline - Tale 5
EP. 26 - Defeat
EP. 27 - Home
EP. 28 - Bygones
EP. 29 - End
Bonus: Epilogue: EP. 30 - Royalty
SEQUEL: Sneak Peak - The Super Saiyan Princess

EP. 12 - Struggle

611 22 4
By _Alex-san_

Cell smiled to himself, content. "Ah, yes. I could get used to this."

All eyes were on him, however, he had his back to the Androids. They shook with wide eyes, unable to speak. 18 had just lost her brother...

She stared at the Semi-Perfect Cell, and it rolled its newly colored blue eyes to her, boring into her.

16 spared no time. "He wants you, 18! We must go!" He snatched her arm, Niko, and took off running with them.

Even so, Cell wasn't too worried. They couldn't defeat him before, how could they now? He chuckled in amusement at their fruitless efforts.

The Semi-Perfect Cell crouched down, in a runner's position, and took off flying after them. He caught up in a heartbeat. "Nuh Uh Uh," Cell chastised, blocking their escape.

Despite the power difference, 16 stood in front of 18 and Niko. Cell's frown curled into a smile at 16's futile action.

"You can't escape me. It's over," Cell's deep voice boomed. "You had a slim window of opportunity to defeat me, but now, it's too late."

Watching from above, Tien contemplated how he would stall Cell from absorbing Android 18.

Cell admired his complexion in a puddle. He seemed pleased, then eyed 18, imagining how his next transformation would look like. But as he turned to the grieving Androids, he met 16's fist to his face.

There was no effect -- not even a wince. But his tail swayed from side to side in displeasure.

He frowned deeply and groaned, but then burst into laughter as 16 pulled away.

Cell continued his chuckling as he held his hand up to 16's chest.

"16, no!" 18 cried. "Watch out!"

Cell formed a blue energy sphere and shot it at 16. He was hit and was sent flying, landing as a puff of dust.

18 turned to her friend to see if he was alright. He managed to sit up, revealing the right side of his head partially missing a good chunk.

"So Android 18, it's your turn," Cell smirked. "Come here!"

"I'm not listening to anything you say!" 18 shouted. She was almost at the brink of tears. "Look at what you've done! You're a monster!" She finally faced him, furious.

Niko clung fearfully on her leg.

Cell was simply amused. "Ah, fiesty."

"Why don't you just go back to wherever you came from?" the blonde spat.

"I am on the verge of becoming a God! What do you think?" Cell chuckled. "I'll leave?"

At this point, their game of tag had grown tiresome. "My dear Android," Cell began, "When will you understand that you belong to me?" He licked his newly formed purple lips.

18 only frowned at him.

"Well?" the bug-man smirked. "Shall we get started?" He made his way over to her. "Just relax. You know the routine." All 18 could do was back up with each step Cell took towards her.

"Stay where you are," the blonde Android commanded. "I'm warning you. One step closer, and I'll detonate!" She placed a black gloved hand over her chest.

Taken aback, Cell halted. "Extinguish yourself? You wouldn't dare. Not with the boy, surely."

18 frowned. She grabbed Niko's shirt collar and tossed him a few feet to the side. Her hand returned to hovering over her chest.

Cell eyed the boy, and in a flash, snatched him by his tail. He wriggled and tried squirming out of his grip, crying out. Cell chuckled and held out Niko to his Aunt. "Well, shall we see if it is worth absorbing this boy?"

18 was taken aback. "You wouldn't!" she clenched her fists.

"Try me," Cell smirked. He squeezed the boy's tail, making him stop squirming, but he groaned in pain as he dangled, almost losing consciousness.

"Let him go!" 18 shouted.

Cell didn't listen, as his stinger moved underneath Niko and opened wide. The boy's eyes suddenly widened at the sight. As the stinger grew closer, Niko placed his hands on the edges, trying to push away. Cell began to laugh.

18 watched in horror. She then shook her head and took off towards Cell. "Ahhh!" she yelled with a raised fist.

But before she could reached them, Cell was sent flying to the side by an attack. Everyone was shocked at the sight. Who could have done that?

In Cell's place, a young woman stood standing. She had an ominous crimson aura, long, curly, matching hair, and sharp matching eyes. Around her neck was a black collard with the Red Jewel. Her brown tail swayed slowly behind her. In her hands, she held up a shimmering, obsidian sword. The edge glinted as it aimed at the fallen Cell.

Cell blasted out of the mountain and landed lightly on his feet in front of the saiyan. He wiped his mouth, frowning at the purple blood. He then turned to the saiyan and stared curiously. He then recognized her by her Red Jewel, which was a dark maroon, no longer glowing.

"Niya?" he questioned.

The saiyan didn't reply. Her eyes narrowed, and her ominous crimson aura radiated around her. There was a depth and pressure around her, and no one could sense her ki.

Cell narrowed his eyes as he looked her up and down. Then he glanced to where Niya's body used to be, but he couldn't find it anywhere else. Therefore, the saiyan before him had to be Niya, but she was drastically different. Her face was similar but narrower, and her fighting stance was sharper with her crimson eyes glistening.

Niya didn't waste anymore time and took off towards in him a flash. Before Cell could realize what was going on, he fell to the ground and coughed blood. With wide eyes look down and saw his lower half was sliced off.

The saiyan stepped on his back, making him groan, and yanked an arm back as she leaned in to the side of his head. "This is where you die, monster," she spoke darkly in two voices.

Cell was speechless as he stared wide-eyed. "Who are--?"

He didn't get to finish his question since Niya brought her sword under his chin and sliced off his head and sheathed her sword.

Even so, Niya knew that wouldn't be enough, so she grabbed his tail and threw his torso into the air. She aimed up her hands and an crimson orb formed. She powered up, then a crimson beam erupted at Cell's body. There was an enormous explosion as a cloud of smoke surrounded where his body was.

Niya stared intently before looking down at the limbs Cell left behind. She held out her hands and charged crimson ki, aiming it at his lower half which was regrowing its top half.

Just as she was about to release the powerful beam, its potential reaching unfathomable heights, she froze and the crimson energy dissipated into sparkles in the wind.

She coughed and blood spattered onto the ground. Niya began to shake. Her sword clattered onto the ground, and she fell to her knees, continuing to cough out blood. The ominous aura around her disappeared, and her hair flickered between crimson and onyx until it eventually settled to its natural color.

Her ki had returned and was dropping at an alarming rate. She coughed out more blood, but tensed as she heard a sinister chuckle. Slowly, Niya looked up, and her expression grew weary to see Cell's smug face.

He leaned down towards her face and spoke mockingly, "This is where you die, saiyan." It made the saiyan's eyes widen, and her heart skipped a beat and began pounding against her ribcage in fear.

Cell chuckled and grasped her hair, lifting her up. She struggled in his grasp, but retched and settled down as Cell drove his fist into her stomach. He threw her down in front of him, and only seemed amused as she managed to barely sit up.

He held a hand out in front of her, and a yellow orb began to form. Cell admitted to himself that Niya had given him a hard time and was relieved to put an end to her himself. "Do us both a favor and stay dead," he warned.

Before he could release the energy, a boy with unruly onyx hair stepped in front of her. His wide, blue, pleading eyes looked up at Cell's. "Stop!" he shouted. "Don't hurt my Mama! Please!"

Cell hesitated a moment but frowned and held the orb firm. "I've had enough. Say your final goodbyes!"

Niko didn't move, but instead closed his eyes as he held out his arms to shield his mother as best as he could. When the blast didn't hit him, he opened his eyes, and gasped as he saw an orange gi with a symbol on the back.

The spiked-haired man looked down at Niko once he shared a few words with Cell. The man wore a smile, pressing two fingers against his forehead.

Niko recognized the man. "You're Goku!"

"That's right!" Goku smiled. "Now, grab onto me with your mom, okay?"

Niko nodded and obliged.

In a flash, they were teleported to Tien and Kusuke, who was still unconscious. Tien slung Kusuke over his shoulder, they teleported to Piccolo, who was barely grasping onto life as he clung to the edge of the island, and teleported one last time to The Lookout.

After grumbling to himself in shock and frustration, Cell ventured to search for where 18 ran off to.

× × ×

At last, Bulma met Krillin. She handed him the remote, gave him strict instructions to be very careful with it, and said he had to be a 10 meter's distance to use it. She also told him she made durable fighting suits like Vegeta's.

That reminded Krillin that Goku and Vegeta along with their sons were at Kami's Lookout and suggested that she should head there. She agreed, and they parted ways.

× × ×

Goku hurried Gohan to go get some senzu beans to heal their friends.

Niko held tight onto his mother's hand. He looked up with watery eyes at Goku. "Please save my Mama!"

Goku crouched down in front of him. "Hey, we will," he gently assured. "I'm just going to give your mom this senzu bean, and she'll be feeling good as new, okay?"

"O-Okay," Niko nodded and stepped aside so Goku could feed her the senzu bean.

Niya had lost consciousness, but coughed awake and sat up once she ate the bean. Niko immediately jumped into her arms and hugged her tight. She was surprised for a moment before she began to rub his head to calm him. She looked up at Goku and smiled, "Thank you for saving us."

"Don't sweat it. I should be thanking you for stalling Cell long enough for that other Android to escape," Goku smiled.

Niya curiously looked at him. "What do you mean?" She didn't remember what happened after Cell transformed.

By then, Piccolo and Kusuke were conscious again, and they, along with Tien, went over to the other saiyans. They heard Niya's comment on not remembering, and Tien along with Goku and Gohan grew perplexed.

"You mean you really don't remember transforming and almost destroying Cell for good?" Tien questioned incredulously.

"I transformed?" Niya inquired. "Do you mean the Phase forms--?"

"No," Goku shook his head. "This form was different. We got worried when we couldn't feel your ki, and then it popped up again."

"Yeah. And you looked different, too," Tien added. "In fact, everything about you was different! I was starting to think it was someone else!"

Niya was taken aback. "Really?"

Tien nodded, and it made a perplexed Kusuke turn to him. "Can you describe to me who that person looked like?"

Tien proceeded to describe Niya's transformation. Kusuke thought for a moment, seemed to have an idea, but shook his head. "No... It couldn't be..."

Niya wanted to further question her brother, but Mr. Popo hurried over to them. "Goku! Come quick! Vegeta and Trunks are coming out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!"

They all hurried over to a brown door just in time to see the door creak open, revealing a blinding white light. At last, they all stared in awe as Trunks was the first to exit. His walk was slow and filled with confidence Niya had never felt before.

He was different. She thought it was the cool different. His lavender hair had grown out, his clothes were ripped, and his features looked older, more mature. Niya glanced away, feeling her face grow warm.

And then Vegeta exited. His stood there, pride basically eminating off of him as he stood with the same serious face and crossed arms.

Trunks walked towards the group, serious. "Thanks for waiting guys. Did we miss anything?"

Niko peeked at his voice and awed at him. "Wow, Trunks, is that you?"

The older half-saiyan nodded. "Well, who else would it be?" he smiled.

"You're different!" Niko pointed at him.

Niya smiled and put down his hand. "It's rude to point," she told him.

Trunks chuckled. "It's alright. It's good to see you, too, Niko," he smiled at the boy. Then smiled at Niya. "And you, too."

Looking at him, Niya felt her face warm up again. His great change made her grow tongue twisted and stomach flutter. She smiled and nodded at him.

Kusuke glanced between their exchange, took a mental note of it, but didn't say anything.

"It's good to have you back!" Goku smiled, but it faltered. "Things have gotten worse since you've been gone..."

Trunks was almost to the group when Vegeta walked out and closed the squeaky old door behind him.

"But, yeah, Trunks, you've really changed!" Gohan exclaimed.

"I'll say," Goku agreed, "You look like you're in great shape!"

Mr. Popo sloke up, "You were in the chamber for a whole day. I've never known anyone who could last that long in there."

Trunks grew serious. "I'm sure we could've come out a lot sooner, but Father insisted until he was sure he'd done all he could." He paused. "He insisted on training the full year even though it took him a couple of months to--"

"Quiet!" Vegeta snapped. "You've said quite enough. Our training is not to be discussed. Ever!"

Trunks sighed. "Well, I guess you're just gonna have to wait and see for yourself."

Goku chuckled. "So I see it worked out. I guess."

"Maybe," Vegeta smirked. "I will take care of everything now. There's no need to attempt the training, Kakarot, because I'm sure you would not survive it. Besides, I can guarantee you I won't be needing any help in taking out the androids."

"You fool!" Tien cried out, taking a step, but Piccolo held put a hand in front of him.

"Listen," Piccolo joined in, "I don't know how much more powerful you've become, but I think you're underestimating our enemies."

Tien jumped back in. "While you were in that room, Cell swallowed Android 17 and transformed. So don't try to tell us you can handle it. You don't even know what you're up against!"

Vegeta laughed. "Clearly trying to take care of Cell has taken its toll on all of you. That's why I'm offering to take care of him myself."

Everyone was uncomfortably silent.

"Vegeta," Goku strained, "I suggest you listen to Piccolo and Tien. I mean, you'd have to triple you strength to stand a chance..."

He was cut off by Vegeta's rude habit of laughing over confidently.

But the two older full-blooded saiyans shared a look. Goku knew Vegeta was up to something.

Just then, the familiar noise of a Capsule Corp engine sounded off. Then came Bulma's voice, "Hello? Yoo-who! Anybody here?"

The gang turned to the blue-haired genius with her adorable son.

"Hey, look, it's Bulma!" Gohan smiled.

Bulma walked a few stepped before stumbling into the fighters. "Oh, hey guys."

"Bulma, what are you doing here?" Goku asked.

"I brought some things for all of you," she smiled. "You might need them."

Gohan rushed off to Baby Trunks, holding his hand. "Hello there!"

Niya gushed over. "Aww! So cute!" She set Niko down, and he looked up curiously at Bulma and her child.

"Who's that?" Niko pointed at the baby.

"Niko, don't point," Niya put down his hand down.

"It's alright," Bulma smiled, "But Niya, I'm glad you're here. I made something special for you! Would you mind holding him while I get it?"

"Of course not!" Niya smiled and took Baby Trunks into her arms. He didn't protest, but Niko looked up at Niya with the baby and pouted.

As Bulma walked off, she noticed a more mature and longer haired Trunks. Bulma gasped with wide eyes. "Oh my gosh, Trunks! What happened?" she rushed over.

Trunks explained that he trained for a whole year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vegeta but it'd only passed a day in the real world. Then Vegeta shared that a full blooded saiyans' hair does not change from the day they are born. They went on to talk about Goku's 'split ends' before Vegeta grew impatient and demanded why Bulma had arrived.

She replied with a little attitude that she'd made some combat suits for their fight with Cell. She pulled out a capsule with a yellow label and threw it behind her. Through the smoke appeared a large, white container.

The male saiyans dug in, slipping on the blue saiyan combat suits of their size. Piccolo, Tien, and even Kusuke stood by.

"Oh yeah!" Bulma sheepishly smiled as the boys were getting dressed. "I forgot to get you your suit, Niya!"

Niya curiously turned to Bulma. "Really? One for me?"

"Of course!" Bulma opened her small box of capsules and took one out with a red label. Once she out the box away, Bulma took back her baby and handed the red capsule to Niya.

The saiyan curiously looked down at the capsule.

Bulma gestured towards the rooms on the Lookout. "Don't be shy. Go ahead and try it on. But if you don't want to, that's okay, too."

"No, no, I'll try it on!" Niya held up her hands. "You went through the trouble of making this. I'll go right now!"

As she began to walk off, Niko spoke up, following her, "Where are you going?"

Niya halted and turned to him. "Oh. Mama's going to go change. Stay here with Bulma and everyone. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Oh, okay," Niko nodded.

She asked Mr. Popo where she could change and he led her to an empty room.

× × ×

A few short minutes had passed when Niya returned. Bulma used black and red for Niya's combat suit. The armor chest piece and the boots were white meanwhile the suit itself was night black. Instead of th regular white gloves, Bulma designed a much more feminine type of glove that wrapped through the openings of the fingers and stopped at the wrist. To match the red, black, and white theme, the gloves were red. Instead of the boots and chest plate latching on to Niya, it hugged her strong, curvy features. It was evident Bulma had put a lot of thought in creating a female saiyan combat suit, and Niya greatly appreciated it.

Niya returned, but clearly the others had been discussing. She noticed Vegeta had disappeared. And strange to her, Kusuke was holding Baby Trunks. They all had grim faces until Kusuke noticed Niya's presence.

"Oh, hey, sis!" Then he smirked, "Nice suit."

The others turned to her, and Trunks froze at the sight. He felt his throat tighten and his face warm. He began to smile but he stopped and glanced away.

Bulma grinned, "Woah, you're totally rocking that suit! It looks even better than I thought it would!"

Niya blushed, but quickly caught Niko as he jumped into her arms.

Goku and Gohan smiled, but Trunks returned to serious mode. "I better follow him," he stated, walking up towards the ledge of Kami's Lookout.

That reminded Goku to give him some senzu beans, just in case. And if the situation was dire, he'd better get himself out of there. Trunks thanked him, then accepted Bulma's advice about Vegeta.

The sight of Trunks leaving again didn't sit well in Niya's stomach. They were always a team, and while they had been in that timeline, they were apart, barely seeing each other. Was she mad? Niya had no right to be mad or upset. She knew Trunks was doing the right thing. If what Vegeta said were true, then he and Vegeta were the only ones possibly strong enough to defeat Cell in his Second Form.

Trunks waved to the group, then caught Niya's gaze. He noticed her pensive face and walked over to her. She flinched as he stopped in front of her and looked up more than before to meet his eyes. Her heart raced.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay," Trunks gently assured her.

Niya hesitated. "You better not die," she told him. "I'll be really, really--!"

Trunks cut her off when he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I won't. I'd hate to be on your bad side," he chuckled.

"Well!" Niya began, face growing warm, "Good!"

Trunks smiled, but it faltered and he removed his hand. He swallowed hard. "I'll be going now. I'll see you later."

As he began to hurry off, Niko spoke up, "Where are you going?" His eyes were sparkling with worry.

Trunks stopped and turned to him. With a determined look, he replied, "I'm going to defeat Cell."

Niko stared for a moment before he nodded, eyes matching Trunks'. "Okay! Go beat him!"

Trunks smiled and nodded. With that, he blasted off after his father to take on the ruthless Android Cell.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

1-04-2020

First chapter of the year! Next time: "EP. 13 - Perfect"!

</3 x_Alex_chan_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
10.5K 600 19
Its been years since Frieza's attacks and the battle's existence seemed to pale in comparison to all the other foes that the Z warriors fought there...
156K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
2.9K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...