Subdued Stallion [21+] - Jung...

By UnbeliebubbleTaeffs

"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smi... More

Plagiarism Notice
Episode 1 - An Unexpected Accident
Episode 2 - The Encounters
Episode 3 - The Revelations
Episode 5 - On my knees (18+)
Episode 6 - Shackled
Episode 7 - The Struggles
Episode 8 - Subdued...
Episode 9 - A Happy Accident
Episode 10 - Her Pegasus
Episode 11 - Stay with me...
Episode 12 - He's a Teaser and a Tempter... [18+]
Episode 13 - I'm Sorry...
Episode 14 - I wanna marry a Rich girl...
Episode 15 The troubles... [21+]
Episode 16 - I did it for you...
Episode 17 - Unprepared [21+]
Episode 18 - This is all real...
Episode 19 - Play fights [15+]
Episode 20 - Wild... [21+]
Episode 21 - We are just Friends [15+]
Episode 22 - Elevator Kiss [15+]
Episode 23 - A risky promise
Episode 24 - Forced Marriage
Episode 25 - The Storm...
Episode 26 - Goodbye my Pegasus...
Episode 27 - Wounded and Hunted [15+]
Episode 28 - The Red Lotus...
Episode 29 - Deal with the Devil
Episode 30 - One Last Night [18+]
Episode 31 - Secrets and Strawberry kisses [16+]
Episode 32 - Tell me why?
Episode 33 - Where were you?
Episode 34 - The finale (Part 1)
Episode 35 - The Finale (Part 2) [21+]

Episode 4 - An Unusual Invite

21.1K 865 90
By UnbeliebubbleTaeffs

Author's PoV

She was on the park bench opposite their house. All she had to do was just cross the road to get to it. It was her little comfort spot. Laying on her back on the wooden bench, she stared at the sprinkle of shining stars up in the sky.
Extending her arm she pointed her finger and counted them, one by one. She smiled after spotting it, although her mind was in turmoil.
Y/n: "Hey Pegasus... come down...
Let's fly away from all of this...
He keeps appearing wherever I turn...Even when I close my eyes...
Since when did I lose control of myself..?
I'm not used to being like this...
I don't want these butterflies inside me...
I shouldn't be like this...I don't wanna like him.
Let's fly away from all of this..."
She murmured and closed her eyes.
"You keep getting in my way.."
His voice echoed through her head again as a lucid reflection of his face appeared in her mind.

Y/n: "Aishhhh!"
She scrunched her eyes and quickly got up.
Sitting up and staring down at the grass under her feet, she steadied her breath.
She looked up and ahead at the plain grassy land lit by the dim yellow street lights.

Y/n: "Ok... I'm not letting these feelings or him play with my head. I'm strong enough to deal with this. I don't like him. He means nothing. He's a player, a maniac and I hate him."
Slowly closing her eyes, she prepped her mind firmly to fight against the feelings of her own heart.

Y/n's PoV

I walked towards the library to return the books I burrowed earlier that week. Lisa was still in the classroom talking to some of her other friends. I hadn't seen him all day, and it was a relief. Even if I did, I wouldn't react to him, and that's what I decided. I think he senses my nervousness when he's around me and enjoys it.
So I decided not to be nervous and face him If I had to or just ignore him.
I slowly walked through the long corridor which joined into another main corridor.
As I got closer, I could hear footsteps of someone walking in that corridor. I didn't think much of it and just continued. As soon as the figure became visible to my eyes, I paused automatically. It was him. He walked straight down without looking to his side. He didn't see me.

With a slow deep breath, I continued to walk slowly just so that he'd be gone by the time I turned into that corridor.
I looked ahead as I walked and he suddenly reappeared, walking backwards.
I gulped, but didn't stop walking. Bravely I decided to carry on.
He turned his body to face me and casually started to stride down the corridor, towards me.

As he got closer, I tightened my grip around the books held against my chest. My body started to heat up in tension, again. I Moved slightly to my left  to be out if his way when he walks past me. But he moved intentionally, making sure our bodies were aligned in a straight line. Keeping my eyes on the floor, I carried on still trying to move myself, so I wouldn't crash into him.
He was only a few steps back from walking straight into me, so I turned and stepped back and stood against the wall to make sure I was out of his way. Walking down that corridor wasn't his intention at all, he just wanted to intimidate me. He stopped right opposite me and planted his hands on both sides, trapping me inside.
I held the books even tighter and became a little shaky. I was too scared to even breath. All the advice my head gave last night had disappeared in a flash.

There I was again... stood opposite him...trying to count the butterflies fluttering around inside me. I looked at his smirking face for a moment and looked away to my side. I didn't even know what to say or do.
Jk: "Why do you keep getting in my way hm?"
He mumbled tilting his head, as his eyes studied my lips.

Y/n: "Uhmm...I wasn't really in your way..."
I murmured hesitantly.
Jk: "so you are saying I walked into you?"
He moved a little closer to intimidate me.
Lost for words, I looked at him, keeping my lips closed.
Jk: "YOU ARE something...aren't you..."
With that rhetorical question he moved his face forward towards my lips.
Covered in goosebumps, I slid my head away, moving my lips further away from him.

Lisa: "Y/n...!"
I heard Lisa's voice down the other corridor.
He was distracted and turned to the direction of the voice. I swiftly forced one of his hand out of the way and ran off towards her.

Lisa: "Yaaah! What's wrong?"
She yelled seeing me run towards her. I clasped her wrist and pulled her as I ran.
Lisa: "Yah y/n ah... what happened? You look like you've seen a ghost."
She yelled again trotting behind me.
We both stopped in front of the library door to catch out breath.
Lisa: "What happened?!"
She asked panting as she rested her arms on her bent knees.
Y/n: "He won't leave me alone. He keeps coming in my way..."
I replied taking deep breaths and pushing through the library door.
Lisa: "What happened?"
She questioned curiously walking behind me.
Y/n: "I don't get him. He was doing it with some girl in the toilets yesterday. Today, it's like nothing happened. Why is he keep coming in my way?! Isn't all the attention he gets from them other girls enough?!..."
I blabbered in frustration.
Lisa: "Really? He was in the toilets with someone?"
Y/n: "Yes, I heard him, and that ...whatever! Never mind. I don't care! But he really needs to stop intimidating me...or I'm making a complaint..."
She laughed hysterically after hearing my senseless prattle.

"This is a library young ladies! Keep the noise down."
The librarian warned both of us peering through her glasses.

Y/n: "Sorry..."
I apologised and we both bowed.
Lisa: "You are gonna make a complaint?"
She whispered, giggling.
I looked at her in annoyance and sighed after dropping the books in the returns box.
Y/n: "No...uhhhh!"
I huffed looking up and closing my eyes.
Y/n: "I don't like this Lisa. It's bothering me. I just wanna run away from all of this. I'm always anxious that I might see him or bump into him, and when I do he doesn't seem to ignore me either. Now, he's actually doing all of this on purpose..."
I winged looking through book shelf for more books for my essay.
Lisa: "Do you like him?"
She calmly questioned me.
I stopped looking through the books and dropped my arms.
I stood for a few seconds, quietly looking down.
Y/n: "Maybe...I know what I'm doing and I don't want to do it. I wanna stop myself before I make a fool of myself."
Lisa: "So you do like him.."
She whispered leaning closer.
Y/n: "Uh! If I had seen him for the first time when he punched that guy, I would have hated him. But why did I have to see him before that? Why did he have to come running to check if I was ok? He should have just driven off. Then I wouldn't have seen him and everything would've been fine...And why the hell has he got my ring on?! It's a girl's ring, it looks so uncool on him! It's almost like it's all...Ah!  I don't want all of this, And I just wanna run away. But I only seem to fall deeper and deeper...My mind says one thing and my heart is just fighting against it...."
I covered my face in both of my hands.

Lisa: "Hey... hey...calm down. You are thinking too much about this..."
She alerted holding my shoulder.
Y/n: "I know..."
I took a deep breath and uncovering my face.
Y/n: "From now on I won't talk about this, if I do, slap me."
She slapped my arm before I even finished my words.
Y/n: "Ow...you are quick"
I looked at her in pain drooping my lips.
Lisa: "What?! You asked for it. It starts now."
She laughed making me laugh as well as we looked through the books.

I hurriedly copied down the last part of the notes on the screen from the lecture. 
Lisa: "Still not done?"
She asked putting her coat on and picking up her bag.
Y/n: "Nearly..."
I finished writing and closed my pen.
It was just me and Lisa in the classroom and everyone else had already left.
I put my things into the bag and walked behind her. She walked out of the classroom and I was about to step out. But Jungkook suddenly appeared and blocked the doorway, making me stumble backward. He stood leaning against the doorway in his black leather jacket, grey t-shirt and black ripped jeans.
Lisa was also puzzled and stood still outside in the classroom.
I gave him a quick look and tried to walk out again.
He gripped my arm just above the elbow and pulled me back in.
Jk: "I wanna to talk to you..."
He stated blankly, keeping his hold.
What does he wanna talk about all of a sudden...? My mind wondered. He turned and looked at Lisa hinting her to leave. She smiled and reluctantly turned to leave.
Y/n: "Lisa stay..."
I shouted hiding my nervousness.
He glared at me menacingly and snickered.
Jk: "Well then, I might as well speak to your friend."
He turned and looked at her while I wriggled trying to release my arm.
Jk: "I'm throwing a party Tomorrow night, you should come...I think your boyfriend's coming
Lisa: "Really?"
She exclaimed in excitement.
Jk: "Yeh..."
He turned and looked at me with a smirk.
Jk: "When you come make sure you bring this friend of yours. I would like to get to know her a little better."
Lisa: "Yeh, sure."
She happily agreed.
Jk: "Also tell you friend I said she looks cute in skirts."
He spoke a calmly with his mischievous smile and let go of my arm. Looking away, I snatched my arm from him and pulled  my skirt down. I could still feel the mild pain from his tight grip.

He looked at me for a second and walked away.
Lisa smiled at him and waved.
Lisa: "Thank you Sunbae, we'll see you tomorrow..."
I stood still without moving away from my spot. I just wanted him to disappear before I step out. Lisa ran in gleefully clapping her hands.
Lisa: "See I told you he's ok. This is why we should keep them friendly. Ahhh...I can't wait to go. It's gonna be fun and you have to wear that dress I bought for your 18th birthday. Mind you though, he sounded like he wants you to wear a skirt."
She winked and giggled.
Y/n: "Who is he to tell me what to wear? And who said I'm going?"
I muttered as I walked out.
Lisa: "What?! He came to invite YOU. He never does that to other girls. You have to come..."
She whined holding my arm and walking beside me.
Y/n: "I don't wanna go Lisa, I feel like I should avoid this. You go.".
I looked at her with a short smile.
Lisa: "Nooo, please...just this one time you have to come. Also you don't have to hang around with him, there will be loads of other people. You can be with them. Don't mind him..."
She tried to convince me.
I looked at her and shook my head refusing it.
Lisa: "Awww... if you don't come, I won't talk to youuuuu...pleassssseee"
She begged wrapping her arms around me. I didn't say anything.
Lisa: "Say yes..."
She begged pushing all her weight on me.
Y/n: "Ahhhh.. stop. I can't walk..."
I complained.
Lisa: "Then say yes..."
I stopped walking and exhaled in exhaustion...
Y/n: "Ok...fine.."
I agreed as I had no other choice.
Lisa: "So you'll come?"
Y/n: "Yes..."
Lisa: "Yey!!!!"
She jumped in joy and hugged me again tightly in excitement.

I adjusted my black dress on my shoulder and swept my hair forward onto my shoulders. With a deep breath grabbed my small black handbag and dropped the house key and a pack of tissue in it. I looked at my phone which had a shattered screen. I pressed the button, thinking somehow it would have fixed it self. No, it just lit up with few white lines and switched off after few seconds.
"Great! What's the point in taking this?!"
I sighed, leaving it in the table.
I already told uncle that I was going out with Lisa and he was ok with it.
I stepped out my room with a deep breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 196 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
1M 29.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
138K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...