Midnight's Boy (boyxboy) (sla...

By moonlightwolves

Christien is the adopted son of the Midnight pack's Alphas Julian and Noah. despite being adopted, he feels a... More

Authors note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24.
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 16

15.4K 703 40
By moonlightwolves

Christien and Bane has been in Christien’s bedroom for almost three days. He was proud to say that their bodies were as marked as his parents bodies and he was very happy that Bane was that possessive of him.

Bane has also started opening up to him more. He never failed to compliment christien on how beautiful he was and that always puts christien in a good mood for the rest of the day. He also never failed to take his daily dose of blood from christien in the morning and that pleased him even more. He also joked around with christien more now. When he first laughed and joked with christien the morning after their first mating, christien had stared at him with open with for about a minute before he proceeded to jump him.

Bane’s powers were also making themselves known. Christien noticed that whenever he was happy, it always seemed to be sunny and whenever they had sex, the compound was lit up with lightening.

“Morning” Bane whispered from the crook of christien’s neck.

“Good morning baby” christien replied. Bane loved it when christien called him and he even went as far as telling christien that. “I’m starving; let’s grab a shower then some breakfast. My parents will get too worried if we stay up here one more day”

“Hmm, I don’t want to. I’m very comfortable” Bane whispered. Christien could feel his fangs grazing one of the marks on his neck and he shuddered from the pleasure of it.

Smiling, christien scooted down on eh bed so he was eye to eyes with his mate. Pecking him lightly on the lips, christien felt bane’s pleasure at the small act shimmer through the link. Christien smiled at thought of the link they now shared. The mating link meant that they were now like one person in two different bodies. Their heartbeats were in sync, they could merge themselves fully with each other so they can see what the other see, feel what the other fells, taste what the other tastes.

“Come on!” Christien beamed as he pulled an unhappy bane from the bed and towards the bathroom. When they were inside the shower stall, christien linked one of the pack maids, to leave bane a change of clothes at the door of his bedroom. He wouldn’t be so cruel as to asked them to change the bedding or even enter the room. Bane would very likely murder them.

“I would too” bane whispered from where he was cleaning the crook of christien’s neck with his tongue and grazing the soft skin with his fangs. Christien smiled at that. Since after their first mating, Bane had merged himself fully with christien and refused to leave even for a second and christien didn’t mind in the least bit. In fact he loved it.

It was a very intimate feeling. Even when they were part, he could feel bane inside of him. A shimmering swirl of energy that enveloped him like second skin. It was like being constantly hugged by bane.

Christien gasped when he felt Bane’s fangs sink into the mark at the base of his neck. His whole world ruptured as his cock grew painfully hard. He clutched bane’s wide shoulders as his whole body rocked with the force of his orgasm. It didn’t help when the felt Bane’s own pleasure through the link and felt his mate’s orgasm rolling down his legs. He never had multiple orgasm before but he was about to find out It felt as he shot hard once again an screamed out as he came once again.

“That was amazing!” christien panted as he tried to catch his breath. “I want to feel that again!”

“I thought you said you wanted to go and eat something. I just had my breakfast” Bane smirked down at him as he liked the wound on christien’s neck sealing it.

“Damn!” christien hissed, biting down on Bane’s shoulder. Apart from the bulge between his legs telling christien that he like it, christien felt his pleasure shimmer through the link as his heart picked up to match his mate’s.

It took an hour to finish their shower. They entered the room with towels wrapped around their waist. Bane insisted that he get fully dressed before the opened the door to grab his cloths. When they both fully dressed, christien stripped the bed spreads. He rolled it up so you can’t see the stains on it then put under his arm and pulled Bane towards the door.

They dropped the sheets off in the laundry room, all the while christien face was beet red and bane made sure to tell him how cute he looked through the link. Christien had half a mind to enter Bane’s eyes to see how he looked but he ignored that. Besides, Bane was still firmly merged with him and he found that Bane looked his blushing face, no matter how much he hated it.

“I see you guys finally decided to join us” Christien’s papa greeted them as they walked into the kitchen.

“Morning papa” christen smiled.

“Morning” Bane whispered loud enough for christien’s papa to hear. He saw his papa raise an eyebrow before he beamed at bane and replied.

Just then his dad walked in from the back door, with his beta Sam and his mate Nick. They all had really worried expression son their faces but when they saw christien and bane sat at on the island in the kitchen, their expressions cleared up.

“Wow, only two days and a bit. Your papa and I spent at least three days locked in my room!” christien’s dad roared with laughter. Christien felt bane tense at his dad’s words but left him alone to figure out that his dad was not trying to insult him. It took a few minutes but he finally figured it out and just shook his head before greeting the three of them. Smiling at how fast Bane was learning, he pecked him on the lips before turning back to his dad. It was obvious that he was talking to his papa through the link.

“So dad, why the I’d like to kill expressions when you guys walked in?” christien asked.

“After breakfast!” his papa said, bringing plates to the table. When they all had a plate, they all settled down to eat. Bane and christien practically inhaled their food and they didn’t even care that everyone was snickering at them.

“That for the breakfast papa” Christien smiled at his parents and felt Bane nod beside him.

“Can we go see Caden?” Bane asked. Christien could tell he was worried about the kid.

“Caden?” Christien’s papa asked he and christien cleared out the dishes.

“Yeah, he’s the little kid that we rescued with Bane. He thinks I’m his mommy” christien smiled fond of the memory.

“Yeah of course. But we have something to tell you guys first. Come take a seat Chris” his dad said. He went back to his seat beside his mate as his dad wrapped his arm around his papa and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Te atmosphere became suddenly tense and it was unsettling him. Bane felt his worry and rubbed circles into his thighs trying to calm him down. Christien had never really taken in his kitchen, but now, he found himself taking it in.

All the cupboards and draws were mahogany wood that seemed to sparkle when the light hit it. The work surfaces were marble and cool to the touch. His papa was a neat freak so everything was spotless. They had a black cooker nestled between two cupboards and a huge America style fridge in the corner.

“we don’t mean to worry you guys with this news but after the meeting with Mandy, I asked Sam to investigate the building and organization where we found you bane and the team that went just came back a few hours ago” christien’s dad was rubbing his papa’s side as if seeking comfort.

“They didn’t get the name of the organization but they managed to rescue a few more people. Mostly vampires a few wolves and warlocks. In total, they brought back ten people and we’ve put together another team to go and see if they can bring back more people”

“As much as we appreciate that, we know that’s not what you want to tell us” Bane spoke for the both of tem and christien was grateful for that. The ability to speak had been taken away from the amount of dread coursing through him.

“we managed to find out their aim for one and we know that Martins is working with them. That how they managed to get their hands on the blood of the royal wolf that Bane has in him”

“Martins. Your dad?” christien asked turning to his Nick, Sam’s mate. Bane tensed and growled as Nick’s head dropped and he nodded. Immediately, Sam had his arms wrapped around his waist, his fangs bared at Bane. Christien reacted immediately, his wolf coming to the front to protect his mate.

“Calm down. Nick had nothing to do with it” Noah, christien’s papa said, his smooth voice soothing everyone. “The organization is apparently run by humans with a few supernaturals supplying them. Their aim as far as we know is to travel to the moon kingdom” christien just stared at his dad dumbfounded. Was that possible?

“is that possible?” christien asked. He felt Bane getting lost from the conversation and decided to fill him through their mind link as his papa talked.

“Apparently yes. When I was in the coma, these images came to me. At first I did know what they were but when I woke up I looked up and I’ve figured it out. Once every few centuries, the full moon will turn purple and a gate will open between the earth and the moon. The gat opens at midnight and only lasts an hour before it closes again. Only wolves with royal blood and sense the pool as it calls to them to go back home”

“Why would they want to go to the moon?” Bane asked, still stroking christien’s thigh.

“We don’t know. All we know is that they made bane to be able to sense the pool. We also know that they have been working on ways to subdue supernaturals and their abilities and they were testing them out on Bane”

Christien saw red. He could feel the blood flood his eyes and his canines elongated. He felt his claws break his skin and his ears rang from how angry he was. They heard lightening strike outside but christien didn’t register it.

All he wanted to find the people who laid a hand on his mate and shred them. He’d rip out their throats and shred their spine. Cut them into tiny pieces with his claws. Lightening was raining down in the compound. He felt bane’s hands on his thighs and turned trying to meet his eyes from his blood soaked eyes.  

“Baby, can you hear me?” Christien heard bane’s voice and felt his fingers on his cheeks and that calmed him down. He reached to bane and grasped his arm between his fingers before margining himself with his mate. It took a few minutes for Bane’s strong energy to calm him down.

“What happened?” christien asked. He’d never felt like that before.

“We don’t know. You just suddenly changed. Your eyes became red and your fangs came out. Never scare me like that ever again!” Bane stared deep into christien’s eyes, blood seeping into his blue and green eyes. All christien could do was nod as his mate brought their lips together.

“Well that’s interesting” christien’s papa smiled when they finally pulled apart.

“What do you mean?” bane asked turning t his parents.

“Well happened to me and Julian as well. But when you mate and exchange blood as much you two have, your blood will start to mix and any ability one of you possess, the both of you will poses it. That’s how Julian became a royal wolf as well” christien was dumbfounded.

“Do you mean that I’m turning into a vampire and warlock?”

“Yeah. It goes with that idea of being the same person. The more you exchange blood, the more the changes will become more prominent. I just don’t want you to panic. It won’t make you any less of a wolf.  In fact, your wolf will be the most prominent; you’ll just have extra abilities”

“Oh, so what’s Bane’s most prominent”

“From wha you’ve told us, I would say Vampire. Although we think he might be able to shift into his wolf if the situation calls for it” his papa explained and christien just nodded.

That’s hot christien sent through the link and bane released a growl that aroused him to no end.

“Anyways, the people were rescued are being held at the pack doctors. I would advise you go see them. Some of them are children, I would say about the same age Caden. On that note, we will be taking our leave. Thanks for the breakfast Noah” Same and Nick did a sort of mini bow before they walked out of the back door.

“Thanks for the breakfast papa. We’re going to see Caden. Then we might drop into see those kids” Christien smiled at his parents before taking Bane’s arm and turning to the door. He heard Bane rumble a thanks before they walked out of the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 29.4K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
7.6K 332 12
# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and raised by a few people who showed more kind...
37.4K 1.2K 30
Love is complicated. It complicates all aspect of a persons life. Erebus hiraya emmanuel is inlove with his bestfriend, his e-be, he dreamed of them...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...