Guilty Pleasure

By QweenKj

* Warning - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!! - Aleah loves her husband , But Her altar ego loves the touch of another... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
😘
Refreshed
Is love enough?
💕
Troubled Sea's
Characters ❗️
Troubled Sea's pt 2
Only The Strong Survive
For my Readers 🔥
Only The Strong Survive pt 2
Only the Strong Survive pt 3
Weak Or Weep
Friend Or Foe
Drifting Waves
❗️❗️❗️
Sweet Memories
Sinful Pass
Devious Behavior
Love Or Lust ?
News ❗️
UPDATE SOON.
Crashing ..
😘
Crashing pt 2
Soul Searching
❤️
Crashing pt 3
Overload
NEWS
Part title
Guilty pleasure pt 2
🗣🗣🗣

Dreaming ..

1.5K 18 1
By QweenKj

Leah

I sung along to Kehlani Nights like this as I showered . Something about a steamy shower just arouse me plus I didn't see Brandon again last night due to a last minute meeting with Leslie. I guess I'm slightly interested in what she's talking about plus money is my best friend , I'm all for getting the bag . As I showered I wasn't scared to tease myself just a little rubbing my soapy body a little extra before deciding I need some company. I finished up and dried my body before putting my robe on and calling khloe . " Hey you" she said " Hi , I'm just .. in need of some attention" I said " I'm on the way" she said before hanging up and I smiled . I decided to pick out something to wear for my meeting with Leslie later . Going with simple casual wear I sat it to the side and soon enough there was a knock at my door . I opened it and Khloe was standing there in shock " You're home is amazing!" She complimented " Thanks , just temporary" I lied I know I'm wrong for having her over to our home but I was craving a little attention. " Well come in" I said leading her to a guest bedroom downstairs " We have like an hour til my housekeeper gets here" I said Untying my robe giving her an eye full " You so sexy baby" she said grabbing my hand pulling me on top of her kissing me as we lay back and I didn't hesitate to kiss her back sliding my tongue into her mouth she rubbed my ass before giving it a smack and I bit her neck . She started to play with my clit lightly making me moan before sliding her fingers inside of me "aaahh" I moaned as she licked my nipple before sucking it . She picked the pace up and I moaned biting on my lip " Fuck" I said as she flipped us over we tongue kissed more as she finger fucked me . " Mmmhm!" I moaned and she moved to get a taste of me my favorite part . I felt her tongue swirl hungrily on my clit and I arched my back instantly. " Shittt" I moaned as she licked and sucked my clit . Justin wouldn't let me be so fluent and open to doing things I wanted to do . I snapped from my thoughts to enjoy my ride with Khloe . I moaned out ready to cum for her and she wouldn't let " Ooooh fuck!" I moaned and I was pushing her head with my legs shaking. " Cami you are .. amazing " I said taking a deep breath . She kissed my thighs before moving " Khloe.." she said looking at me " It's Khloe" I sat up " That's what I said , I know your name" I said " Leah you called me Cami" she said and I ignored her kissing her until she kissed me back then reaching in her panties to rub her clit nice and slow I didn't speed up until she moaned for me . "Mmm!" She moaned as I sped up kissing on her neck . " Don't be mad at me , forgive me" I said and she nodded moaning I slid in my fingers inside of her roughly and she rolled her hips moaning gripping onto my sheets . " Tell me you like this baby" I said in her ear " Fucckk it's soo g-good" she moaned and I sped up ready to make her cum she was moaning and her legs were shaking soon enough and when she came we licked her juices from my fingers then kissed . Before we could continue anything else my door bell rang . " Shit , let me answer that" I said throwing my robe back on and heading for the door . I tied it and opened it "Hello , are you Mrs Smith ?" The guy asked "I am , and you are ?" I asked "This is a package for you , have a wonderful day !" He said after Scanning the package. I took it inside and Khloe came peeking . "Come out" I said sitting the box down to open it "Gift?" She asked "Maybe" I said opening it inside was a beautiful pair of Christian Louboutin's Deep cherry red and black stilettos with a card . " Beautiful for a beauty" Khloe said " Who's it from ?" She asked and I opened the card reading it to myself " Khloe will you excuse me? I'll see you at work" I dismissed her and she nodded leaving . The note read " I Enjoyed dinner , I saw these shoes and I thought they'd be perfect with you wearing them . See you soon - Leslie S."
I hurried off to get dressed .

Justin

I searched online looking to book a flight , in home masseuse and to get flowers , edible arrangements sent with a new Chanel bag her favorites. In the middle of me doing this I received a call from an unknown number "Hello?" I answered " Can we talk Justin?" The person asked "Who's this ?" I asked "Someone you'd like to talk to as I have some information about your wife .." they said "And what is it that you think you know?" I ask "It's not what i think it's what I know" they said " Tell me" I said "Your wife has been seeing Trey again , he's back in town and he's around .. that's all I can say" they said before hanging up . It was strange that a woman a random woman would call and say these things . I needed to see my wife ASAP .
I thought about my phone call last night and I didn't know what to believe but I knew I needed to look her in the eyes and if Trey was anywhere near my wife I swear it'd be the last time !

-

I was ready to get the day over with , my mother told me Leah sent groceries and a check over to her but she hasn't seen her and that made me upset . I know my mother was capable of doing things alone but Leah always went to visit her when I wasn't around to be sure that she was doing ok and I did the same when needed . I know it has to be some explanation so I'd wait to ask til I get there . I snapped out of my thoughts with a knock at my door . I went to open it and when I did it was Amber "Hey , can I help you ?" I asked "Yeah Ken and Ashley and I wanted to know if you wanted to get drinks after work ?" She asked "I'm going to see my wife actually, maybe tomorrow?" I asked and she smiled and nodded "Ok see you down in a hour" she said before leaving and I closed the door . I took a deep breath and checked to be sure all my arrangements where set at the same times . I was going to do a pop up .

Cami

I sat at the table nibbling on my pizza, waiting for Trey and checking my phone . Cindy has no idea I'm meeting with him or why . I've been here for atleast 10 mins and I'm ready to just leave . I texted Cindy telling her I'd be home soon . I hope this wasn't about leah but everything is . " Hey thanks for meeting me" Trey said snapping me out of my thoughts " Yeah , what's this about ?" I said " Cami , what's going on with you and Trina ?" He asked looking me in my eyes " What do you mean ?" I asked playing stupid " She's been sending you terrible messages I need to know what happened , is this about Aleah ?" He asked " You know it is , your sister started acting crazy and sending me threats coming over to my place and all of that" I stressed " How do you know?" I asked after the moment of silence " Trina was injured in a wreck , I looked through her phone and found a lot of disturbing things , that's why I called to meet" he said " She needs help Trey and she needs to get off my ass I'm over Leah we don't speak or nothing" I said and he smirked " If you're out of the circle , who's in ?" He asked and I rolled my eyes " I don't know !" I said getting up to leave " Cami wait" he said " I gave you your answers now bye !" I said storming out . I haven't thought about who's now in Leah's Circle and now I want to know .

Leah

" Hi I'm here to see Leslie please" I said sitting the box on the desk of the receptionist's . " She's been expecting you , head in please" she said smiling at me and I snatched the box of mf the desk swaying my hips to Leslie's office not caring to knock . " Mrs Smith , what a surprise?" She said smirking " Save it , Why are you sending gifts ?" I asked and she frowned "I thought you'd love the gift , are they not the right size ?" She said and I scoffed "Perfect fit , actually and apparently I didn't make myself clear Leslie I don't want a deal with you if it's not business no" I said "Leah I enjoyed dinner and you , keep the shoes I won't send another gift I'd like to see you in them" she said standing "Please" and I rolled my eyes "This is just business Leslie , why are you pushing up on me ?" I asked "It's friendly trust me" she said as we stood face to face "Sit , let me" she said motioning for me it sit and I sat down "I want to talk about this offer .. where's the product?" I asked "We'll get to that" she said taking my shoes off and sliding the ones she brought on my feet "These are gorgeous" she said in awe " Walk in them , claim them" she said smiling I stood and walked in them , no lie they where cute and my taste but how did she know ? " Please just keep them Leah" she said as I sat down " I don't know about that" I said as she took the shoes off . " I think you should , why are you such a hard ass ?" She said rubbing my feet " I'm not a hard ass , why are you constantly coming onto me ?" I asked " I think you're beautiful and I know I can make you happy if you let me" she said calmly I wanted her to stop rubbing my feet but it was feeling so good . " Stop Leslie I need to leave" I said as she kissed my feet a little " Just stay awhile , I can let you read over the documents and we can get the product brought over how's that? I'm just rubbing your feet , harmless" she said and I rolled my eyes before agreeing.

Leslie

" Cancel my meetings and appointments I'll make it up , if anyone calls me I'm not in" I told my receptionist before heading back into my office with Leah . The beauty herself was texting away " Business?" I asked pushing my hair behind my ear . " This is , yes . What do you have ?" She asked referring to the paperwork " My offer to you , 3.5 million plus" I said and she was still texting away . I sat the paperwork on the table and I pulled out the make up samples . " You seem tense Leah" I said before rubbing her feet " 3.5 million huh?" She finally ask " Yes that's my offer , I want you to be the face of this and I want you featured in my magazine on billboards etc" I said " I'll sleep on it Mrs Stephenson" she said and I decided to apply more pressure "Take your time" I said as she browsed the samples and everything . " Would you care for wine ?" I asked and she nodded as I made us a glass . " Thank you" she said before sipping I decided to massage her shoulders " You know in my younger days , I was studying massage therapy" I said " Thanks but please" she said and I backed off downing my wine.

Leah

" I'll sleep on this offer and business plans , I think it's time for me to go . Keep the shoes I have plenty" I said standing and Leslie was on my toes " Leah wait , I don't want to alarm you I'm interested in you and doing business with you" she said standing in front of me " Take the shoes they are a gift" she said before kissing me. There it was , my side I couldn't control , I was horny for someone I didn't wanna get involved with . I kissed her back letting her rub my ass then kiss on my neck a little. " I gotta go .." I said lowly before she pushed my back against the door " Please .. stay" she said kissing me again . " No" I said lightly pushing her and leaving .

-

"Fuccckkk !" I moaned out as I bounced up and down on Trey. He held my waist thrusting inside of me . " Shit" he cursed lowly as I swirled my hips I needed this Leslie turned me on but I didn't need another puppy . I called trey and I met him at Trina's house . It's fucked up we fucking hard on her sofa and she's in a coma but I needed this dick in me Brandon was MIA right now so next best please . I moaned as he slapped my ass . " Lay down" he said and I laid back putting my leg over the back of the chair and the other off the side . " You so damn sexy" he said and I blushed " Fuck me right now" I said and he got between my legs sliding inside of my wetness and I moaned instantly as he fucked me roughly " Aaahh shit !" I bit my lip digging my nails in his arm. He was shoving his dick in me and it felt so damn good " Mmmhm fuck!" I yelled as he slammed into me I pinched my nipples I was ready to cum . He eyed me hungrily fucking me like he wouldn't get me again I was moaning loud cuming all on him . He kept fucking me before pulling out and nutting . He leaned down kissing me we tongue kissed and I grabbed his dick rubbing my hand up and down on it before sliding him back inside. He fucked me slowly I moaned in his mouth before he double tapped my thigh and I turned over moving my hair . " Throw it" he said sliding in and I threw my ass back moaning and playing with my clit . " Fucckkk mmmm" I moaned and he slapped my hand away from my clit . He pushed my face more against the sofa stuffing me with dick making me moan and groan " Fucckkk treeyyyy!" I was in bliss he was fucking me just right . He held my hips while fucking me til I came again .

-

I felt good , I needed that quick little fix . I headed home ready for a shower , drinks and sleep . I headed home in silence and decided to call Jonathan "hello?" He answered "Are you okay ? I'm sorry about earlier" I said "I guess I knew he was a cheater Leah , I Gotta deal with it .." he said " You don't have to deal with this alone baby , let's do breakfast tomorrow?" I said getting home and out of the car . " Yeah that'll be great . I can't believe he asked me for money !" He yelled as I walked into the house " You deserve better love" I said and he started talking about god knows what "I'll call you back" I said before hanging up .
"What's wrong ? You not happy to see me ?"

To be continued ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 19.1K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
362K 14.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
659K 24.4K 25
Years ago I had my revenge, and reclaimed my kingdom from the Usurper who murdered my father. Edeva Delsor, his only daughter, managed to escape me...
24.7K 247 8
She had a picture perfect family . A loving mother and father and bomb best friends, but sadly her world came crashing down. When her father died sh...