Magical

By PrincessAvatarRose

Ever wonder how Bernard knew there was a new Santa in the first Santa Clause? Or why he was so friendly towar... More

Author Note/Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Extra Information and Deleted Concepts

Thank You All

1.6K 23 0
By PrincessAvatarRose

First off, I would just like to say Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers! You are all beautiful and deserve all the gifts! Second off I would just like to thank each and every one of you who took the time to read this story and vote.

I honestly, can't believe this many people have read and voted on this thing! To tell you the truth, I had written this story cuz I had planned on a Christmas story awhile ago. I love the Santa Clause movies and Bernard. So I wrote this story, not expecting anything to come out of it, but to my surprise, y'all loved it! I have received more praise within the first few chapters I had written than I expected to get over the course of the entire book. All of you have been so sweet and you have no idea how much I appreciate you! Thank every single one of you and I'll see you in the next fic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 25 15
When Scott Calvin (A Self centered business man) spends Christmas Eve with his two kids Merry and Charlie, things start to get crazy on the most wond...
91.6K 1.4K 24
A Bernard the Elf Love Story. Crystal, adopted daughter of Laura Miller and Scott Calvin. Two years older than Charlie. If she told the truth, she wa...
46.4K 948 40
It was in the back of my mind, what Judy had said about Bernard's "fondness", but I didn't want to bring it up right now. I was beginning to realize...
33.2K 490 16
Heidi Calvin hasn't had a fun Christmas since she was 10. She tries to act like Christmas was fun for her little brother Charlie. But then, one night...