The Norse Hero: Fenrir

By GoldenGeckoWriter

Common quirks are based on simple things. Even Bakugos strong flashy explosion quirk it just dynamite. But th... More

Origin of the Norse Hero
The Recovery
The Beginning
Ending On A Beginning
Moves Were Made
Taken by Storm
Introductions and Exams
At Long Last
War is on your doorstep
A Gods' Smite
Solutions and Secrets
Challenges Ahead
A Turn for the Worst
A Step Closer
At Every Corner
Being There
The Training Camp Day 1
Feelings in the Forest
The Blood of Battle
The Difference Between Good and Evil
Because You're Gone
In Wrong Hands
Finishing Undone Deeds
Apologies done in Peace
Making up for Lost Time
Just some art.
Show Me What You Got
Of Wind and Fire

The 5 Gates

10.9K 219 341
By GoldenGeckoWriter

Inko was the single mother of Izuku Midoriya; a happy and energetic boy who had a little more courage than she would have liked since he was always getting into situations that made her worry.

But she knew that he could take care of himself. He was more mature than the average kid his age and was always able to know when something was wrong. She made sure to teach him how to stay safe, and especially to not play with knives.

So, when she entered through the front door of her home and saw that Midoriya had a kitchen knife in his mouth, she did the only reasonable thing any mother would do.

FREAK THE FUCK OUT

"IZUKU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Because of his newly enhanced hearing, the noise scared Midoriya more than it should have, making him jump and bite down.

Inko was on him in an instant, to worried to notice her son's different appearance. She used her quirk to pull the knife out of his hand as it flew to the side, also not noticing that it was missing most of the blade.

"Are you okay, are you hurt!? Izuku answer me!"

He wanted to, but he wasn't sure how his mother would react to him opening his mouth to reveal the sharp metal that she thought she had thrown away.

"Izuku, please, I need to know if you are okay. Sweetie?"

Aw crap, she was making that face; the one she used when Midoriya told her about what kind of adventures he and Katsuki used to go on.
Midoriya gave a look of defeat, and simply opened his mouth. Inko went to check for any cuts or blood but stopped. Midoriya thought that she was looking at the knife, wondering how it was still in his mouth.

But, Inko wasn't. In fact, she was staring at his teeth. There wasn't a single one that was flat, each had a point that could tear through almost anything he sank them into.

Inko calmed down ever so slightly, seeing that he had not hurt himself, and once again, used her quirk to pull out the blade.

She carefully grabbed it, when it was completely out of Izuku's mouth and studied it. The part where the knife was connected had definite teeth marks.

"Mom", Inko looked to Izuku who was smiling pure sunshine. "I got my quirk".

*Time Skip*
6 years

Izuku was sitting in his room, thinking very hard. But no matter how hard he tried; he couldn't come up with anything. Then he looked to his desk and saw the notebook.

My Quirk Analyses/Journal

He walked over and picked it up, "Maybe I need a refresher". He sat down in his chair, opened the book, and recapped what he had written down over the years.

Even though Izuku was only 10, the last 6 years of his life have been the best. The day after he got his quirk, Inko had talked to Izuku about going to see a quirk counselor. The idea that Izuku quickly disregarded for two reasons; one, he wanted the full luxury of learning about his quirk himself, and two, he wasn't dumb. He watched the hero news every chance he got, and lately, there has been a sudden increase in the kidnapping of children with strong quirks. So, the two of them agreed to keep silent about Izuku's power.

He ended up explaining his quirk as a normal wolf mutation to the class. Even though it was lame compared to what it really was, it was still a much more impressive quirk compared to the rest of the students. And they all believed him, all except one.

Bakugo and his gang had quit bullying entirely after they made their promise, the goons went back to normal bratty kids while Bakugo adopted the 'silent cool guy' role. And whenever anyone mentioned the change in his behavior, he responded with the usual 'whatever'.

But when Izuku had given the news on his quirk, he tilted back toward old habits. That was  until the second no one was looking, Izuku gave him the same look in his eyes the day before. That got the jerk to shut up.

Ever since, Izuku has been experimenting with his quirk non-stop for the last 6 years, uncovering more secrets about his powers.

The first thing he learned was his enhanced senses. His sight could catch the smallest movements, he could even see in the dark. Although, the way he found out wasn't the most pleasant for Inko.

The night of his manifestation, he couldn't sleep because his lights were still on. 'Strange' he thought. 'Mom always remembered to turn off the lights.'

He got up to flick the switch but found that it was already off. Izuku was unsure of what this meant, so he went to find his mom. The search was pretty short, because as soon as he stepped out through his door, he could see her coming down the hall, possibly to check on him or to go to bed herself.

He stepped out completely, but before he could say anything, Inko gave a slight shriek. The sound brought a similar one out of Izuku who was just confused.

"I-Izuku, is that you?"

"Um, yeah, couldn't you see me?"

"Sweetie, I can't see anything". Wait, what? Now Izuku was really confused.

"How? I can see perfectly fine".

"Izuku, your eyes are glowing"

"..."

"..."

"Cool" Inko gave a slight chuckle, before helping Izuku with the problem that he explained afterwards.

Then there was getting used to his sense of hearing. One time, he was doing the usual hero analyzing before he heard glass shattering along with the sound of liquid splashing. A few seconds passed before he heard the silent 'I want everything to burn'. He had been quiet used to how his ears worked to know not to visit the man three houses down.

He could smell everything. Izuku had gotten pretty good at identifying what the scents were and where they came from by figuring out what all the kids in his class had for breakfast. This also taught Izuku to memorize the scent, and never forget.

You know that saying about most predators that hunters will tell you; they can smell your fear. Yeah, he could smell it alright. It was pretty easy to figure this one out, because every time he got remotely close to the two boys that were there with Katsuki that day, they would get this specific smell that almost tempted him.

The reason I say 'tempted' is because Izuku also gained some base instincts. Whenever he smells fear, he gets the urge to track down the target. What he was supposed to do when he found the target, he had no idea, because there was no damn way he was about to 'hunt' someone.

And packs are a thing. From birth, Izuku always took a challenge head-on when they appeared. Now he knew exactly why. In his eyes, he is the alpha, and backing down from a threat is shameful. His pack only consisted of one other person; Inko, who was an elder of sorts, and Izuku always made sure to put her safety in front of his own.

Then there was the other pack, whose members were only of a single alpha.

Bakugo Katsuki

Ever since that say, Izuku viewed him as an enemy, a threat to everyone around him.

And boy was he right.

*Flashback*

Izuku ducked, feeling the heat coming from behind before the punch could connect. He leapt to the right a couple yards and sighted his attacker.

Katsuki looked back at him with some surprise in his eyes; obviously he was not expecting someone to dodge his attack so effortlessly from behind. The look quickly morphed into anger.

"You better get your ass over here and fight me damnit!"

"Katsuki, school just got out, I have homework that needs to be done, so why can't you just go home?"

"BECAUSE I'M SICK IT!" Katsuki's face had more than just anger; there was resentment, betrayal, and disgust.

"YOU MADE ME LOOK ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC THAT DAY, AND I'M HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT I'M THE STRONGEST"

'Guess he didn't learn anything from last time, well, no point staying here any longer...although, this is a good chance to test something'

Izuku lowered into a defensive stance. Bakugo smiled, seeming contempt with Izuku finally excepting his duel, then charged.

Katsuki got about half-way before Izuku felt it. The first gate and something else. Izuku had managed to open the gates a few times prier but getting them to do it willingly was difficult. But this second feeling was unfamiliar to him.

Izuku had no time to think about it before Bakugo had reached him. Izuku didn't know exactly what had convinced him to raise his arm instead of dodge, be he was thankful for it.

When the smoke cleared, both boys had their right arms connected. Katsuki's hand was wrapped around Izuku's arm that had...FUR!

All the way up his arm, stopping just above his elbow, his arm was covered in a dark blur fur that had light greyish blue highlights. Izuku's claws had grown an entire inch with the transformation.

And once again, there was that brilliant orange. It came in the form of streaks that had a design of cracks in rock. It looked to originate in his hand and spread up his wrist and arm.

*tsssss*

"GAHHHH"

Katsuki clutched his hand to his chest, his hand throbbing from the concentrated heat that was in Izuku's arm. Guess his heat was stronger than Katsuki's.

"Okay, time to go!" Izuku said in a hurried tone as he raced to his house.

*Flashback End*

A few days after the second Bakugo incident, Izuku rigorously trained the new aspect of his quirk. And he loved it; Izuku had the ability to completely transform into Fenrir. It was difficult at first; he was only able to shift one limb at a time, but you know what they say; practice makes perfect. In his full form, he looked like a werewolf straight out of hell. The dark blue fur with light blue highlights and the burning orange heat on his arms and legs. The orange also made small appearances in the very tips of the fur in his mane. The orange in his eyes expanded, leaving only half of his green.
(So, my idea of what Izuku looks like in his full form is a build very similar to the Skyrim's werewolf, but a bit more furrier and looks like the Fenrir from smite)

The little green he had in his eyes were actually the last part of him that didn't change. When Izuku is in his base form, his hair and tail is green, but when he transforms to a point, the green disappears.

Izuku also learned that when his quirk first manifested, the smoke breath wasn't a one-time thing. After his quirk appeared, he always felt a new source of heat within his body. Well, one day he tried pulling on it. He could feel the heat rise from his core and enter his throat. Having remembered that last time it left a black mark on the ground, Izuku quickly covered his mouth with both hands.

Stupidly enough, he was sitting in the living room when he tried this, and Inko; who noticed the action, got to her son's side.

"Izuku, what is it, what's happening?"

He couldn't answer, and instead pointed toward the front door. Thankfully, Inko understood the gesture, and opened it all the way. Izuku ran out and let go.

Black smoke had filled their entire front yard that glowed with a thousand flying embers.

Much, to both Midoriya's relief, nothing had been damaged, although the mailman who was just a little down the street looked very concerned.

Inko and Izuku had discussed this issue together since, this 'ember-breath' had some similarity to his father's quirk. So Inko had told him everything she knew about the flame-breath quirk.

Izuku had to get a temporary license to a gym that allowed people to exercise their quirks, because doing it around the house was way to dangerous. His breath attack was a combination of two different elements; scorching smoke, and a storm of embers. Together, they made a nasty combination that inflicted more pain than damage on the target.

And then there was his current problem; his runes. Learning how to get them to work was easy enough since it tells him how in the article he read. The more danger he was in, the more the runes react. So, he started of with some simple tests such as; holding himself under the water in the bathtub, or climbing to high in a tree, even screwing around with a wasp's nest.

When nothing worked, he bumped it up a bit. These kinds of cycles went on for months, each passing day, giving poor Inko a heart attack seeing what her son might try next. Until, he got it.

The runes wouldn't activate when the only danger is himself, it has to be an outside source. And Izuku got his plan.

*Flashback*

"The next time I see you talking to her, you're dead. She's mine, you hear me!?"

Izuku was looking at the scene in from of him. These kids were two years above Izuku, so they were a bit bigger. Especially Kigo; the kid who was currently shoving the other boy against the wall.

"Okay man, sorry, it won't happen again. Just please let me ago" Izuku could tell that he's never been in a fight in his life from the way he poorly defended himself.

Kigo was just the person Izuku needed right now, because there was absolutely no way, he was going to ask Katsuki for help.

"Hey, Kigo" Izuku called out the bigger kid that was nearly twice his size. Kigo's quirk was a mutation that gave him a rock hard crown that gave him a devastating headbutt.

"Huh? Who's that? Heeeey aren't you that wolf kid from a few classes below?" Kigo had completely forgotten about his target. Said target is now scampering out the other end of the school alleyway.

"Yep, that's me. And I got a favor to ask"

"What's in it for me?"

"That's not exactly how favo- you know what, never mind. If you agree to help me, you get to beat me up with no consequences."

"HUH?" Kigo looked a little surprised at what the wolf boy had just said, then gave it some thought.

"What is it that I'll have to do?" he asked with a cautious tone. 'Well at least he's smart enough to ask that' Izuku thought.

Then he spread him arms apart, signifying a kind of surrender. "Beat me up".

"What? But didn't you want a favor?"

"That is the favor. Beat me up." Kigo still had a look of confusion, but it turned into a mean grin.

"Hm, how hard?"

"As hard as you like. Quirk included. However, after three minutes I am allowed to fight back"

"You better get ready."

Two minutes in, Izuku was actually starting to feel the hits now. That combined with the occasional headbutt, had made Izuku grunt here and there. But he could feel it. The small growing pulse in his throat. It was almost here.

Three minutes passed and Izuku intercepted Kigo's charge with an axe-kick to the top of his crown. Kigo dropped and when he got back up he looked angrier than before.

"RRRAAAA I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!"

Kigo was about to continue the assault before something caught both of their eyes. One of the runes was glowing. However, upon Kigo getting distracted, with the threat gone, the stone died back down to its original dull orange color.

"Hey, thanks for help me out Kigo, I really appreciate it, see ya" Izuku spoke almost too fast for Kigo to understand leaving him more confused than before as Izuku ran home to write down his findings.

*Flashback End*

"Yeah, that was really stupid of me. Surely, I could have found a better alternative than picking a fight with someone." But thankfully, that fight wasn't in vain. Since then Izuku has managed to learn different ways to activate the runes.

And Izuku felt blessed when he found a way to work way around the requirement. Turns out, the runes also react to his mental state.

*Yet Another Flashback*

Couple weeks after the fight with Kigo, Izuku was walking through the town square. His mom had asked him to go out and get some groceries for dinner that night. However, he forgot the shopping list. He dialed up Inko on his phone and asked her for the items. It was when she said one of the last ones, that Izuku paused.

"Uuuhh, why would we need that?"

"Oh, because Katsuki loves it in his dish" Izuku nearly broke his phone from how hard he squeezed it.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie"

"Are the Bakugos coming over for dinner"

"Oh, yes, I must have forgotten to tell you.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Inko couldn't see, but Izuku had said that through clenched teeth.

By the time he had hung up and purchased the groceries, his instincts were going haywire.

"What is he going to try, will he try something? He is an alpha, of course he will. He can't be in my territory, MY HOME!" Izuku managed to keep most of his outburst to a fit of rambling but had accidentally shouted the last part.

"Excuse me, kid?"

"WHAT?"

"Sorry to interrupt... whatever it is you got going on here, but I think your necklace is on fire.

"OH, NOW YOU WANT TO WORK. WHY THE HELL DO YOU GOT TO BE SUCH A COMPLICATED PIECE OF S-"

*Flashback end*

"Yep, that's enough about that memory" Izuku really didn't feel like recalling the events of what happened that night.

It wasn't long after, he learned how to use his emotions to cheat his way into unlocking the gates with a special technique; being over dramatic.

It sounded stupid at first, but works like a charm, or 'rune' in Izuku's case. But that was exactly why he was as frustrated as he was. No matter what kind of dramatic situation he got himself into or heart-tearing scenario that he would play in his mind, he could never get the fifth gate.

Getting the fourth one to open wasn't too hard, if you didn't count sitting on the bed and letting your mind drift to places only people with depression went, then it was no big deal.

The book flipped to a page near the end, and the title read "Quirk Summary". Izuku made this page for Inko, because she had told him that it was impossible to read the massive archives of jumbled information and depict what order they were in. He didn't really understand, he thought they looked perfectly fine, but anything for his mother.

Quirk Summary: Fenrir

My quirk is based on a Norse God called 'Fenrir'. From what I have read, I possess the abilities and features as him including the runes. The quirk is super complicated and comes in many different ways. The easiest way to explain it is to pick apart the types of functions of my quirk.

Mutation:
I do not need to use my quirk in any way to keep my current form. Just how mutation quirks work; this is a passive state that does not change unless I undergo transformation. The mutation gives me wolf ears, teeth, claws, stamina, senses, endurance, and some basic instincts. I'm not exactly sure how the healing factor comes into play, but it's a great bonus to top it all off.

Emitter:
Since my quirk manifestation, I've had a quirk core. This core can be distributed and emitted throughout my entire body, but is more effected in my limbs, and can turn deadly if through my mouth. The core is made up of two different elements; a black smoke that's cause burns as well as trouble breathing for the target, and a large number of embers that can also burn, but also ignite if came into contact with something flammable. The core seems to be limitless but can leave me slightly winded if used to much.

Transformation:
At will, I am able to further my wolf-like properties to shift into the full glory of Fenrir. After several years of training with it, I have made two ideal forms. The first is a transformation that is only half-way into the final form. Only shifting my limbs, to increase my speed and power, but not much of my defense. My arms and claws slightly elongate and become covered in fur while my core continuously releases energy to heat up my arms that can cause lots of pain, if I were to hold onto someone. My legs also elongate and become digitigrade, allowing for faster running and longer jumps. It is at this point I run on all-fours that allow me to run up to an estimate of 35 mph. The second form is Fenrir; the wolf god. The rest of my body is changed to increase my defense and endurance by a significant amount. My head takes the shape of a wolf, providing a somewhat short, but powerful snout full of dangerous teeth. I would say how much the maximum bite force is, but the machine broke before it could give me an answer. My body becomes super muscly, and I grow tame mane going down my back which connects with my tail.

Runes of Unforgiving War:
This topic is so complicated that I just made it its own category. The runes react to specific behaviors and intentions of myself and the ones around me. If I or the runes detect a threat, then they will respond. In a way, they function like adrenaline. Meaning that I can also use manually use some specific methods of activating their power via thinking the worst-case scenario. With each rune that is activated, I gain a large boost to my overhaul strength.

No matter how many times he read his notebook, or anything on the internet, he couldn't find an answer. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Izuku honey. You ready?" His mother's voice was only just above a whisper, but she knew that he heard her anyway.

"Coming". Izuku set his notebook back down and went out to join his mother to the mall. He couldn't tell who was more excited; Inko, because she finally had a reason to buy a new dress, and the reason itself or Izuku; who was thrilled to hear that his mom was going out on a date. Well, not right now, but she was going to. This trip was to insure Inko looked at her best, although Izuku assured her that she looked pretty no matter what. So, of course Izuku asked to come along.

He still thought the whole thing was crazy; in a good way of course. It was last weekend when Inko and Mitsuki had their random 'Girls Night Out'. This time, they went out to an old bar, where they always went when they were younger. That night, Inko had spotted a man sitting in the farthest corner of the bar. The look on his face told her that he wasn't here to meet up with friends like she had. So, she did what she did best at; being a mother.

One thing led to another, and the man had been so heart-felt by Inko's comfort that he offered her a date. Inko wasn't sure how to respond, but the vigorous thumbs up and head nodding from Mitsuki in the background had helped her make her choice.

The drive was fairly short, but by no means quiet. Izuku was spilling words nonstop about how the dress should look and if there should be any accessories. It seemed they had it all planned out.

But in the Hero's Law, a plan never survives confrontation with the enemy.

They were in the mall now, making there way to the clothing shop. They had side-eyed the ones they had displayed in the window, but nothing quiet seemed to satisfy either of them. He was about to enter through the doorway with his mom just right behind him when he heard the metallic click.

"Hello ma'am, could you help me?" The smell of fear hit Izuku like a truck. He turned around to see the look of shock on her mom's face before it quickly turned into a strained smile. Next to her, right next to her, was a man.

"W-why o-of course. Izuku, why don't you go on ahead while I help this man." Izuku did not want to go ahead, he wanted to stay and help her, he's never been able to test just how fast he was, but he was not willing to test it now. He wasn't taking any chances.

"O-okay mom, I-I'll see you there." With that, he turned and walked into the store. His instincts were screaming at him to turn around and beat the living hell out of that person. Two gates opened and he wasted no time on working with the third. But he had to be careful, because he didn't just smell fear, or the odd smell of the man, but he also smelt gunpower.

*Inko Pov*

"So... what is it exactly that you need help with sir?" Inko said, still in the same position of which her son walked into the store. Her eyes followed him and saw that he went straight to the emergency exit in the back.

'Smart boy'

"Oh, well I just heard you and your little puppy saying that you were here to buy a dress. Those aren't exactly cheap you know. So that means you have some good money on ya." The man moved in closer, pressing the concealed gun harder against her back and whispered into her ear. "I would be more than happy to take it off your hands, and if you resist, it'll be from your corpse."

Inko shivered at the sinister words. But was also very upset. Besides her son and Mitsuki, she didn't have many good things in her life. And now that someone had asked her out, she was doing flips. But it seems that everyone is out to prevent that from happening.

"Will you promise that if I give you the money, you will take it and leave without hurting anyone?" Inko turned her head to the right to better view the man.

"The money is all I need"

"Then you better duck"

"Heh-GAH!" It was only Inko who saw the attack coming, since she was facing to the right, where the man was facing the left. Izuku had drop-kicked the man in the shoulder and the elbow with transformed wolf legs. When he went through the emergency exit, he rounded the building as quickly as he could in order to surprise the man from a different angle

The robber was sent flying into a near-bye stand which collapsed from the impact. Izuku turned and hugged Inko.

"MOM, are you okay!?"

"I'm fine Izuku, thank you. You saved me" The words felt powerful to Izuku who felt like he just got a taste of what heroism is like.

At this point, there was a crowd. Each person confused at the sight. Inko noticed and figured now it would be a good time expose the man's attempt.

"Someone call 911, that man just tried to-" *BANG*

For Izuku, time seemed to stop. He followed the sound and located it to be from a gun. The gun.
The man was on top of the broken stand, lying on his back. One arm looked broken, with blood going down it. The other had the gun that was previously threatening his mother's life.

Izuku, slowly but surely, turned to his right, where his mom was at.

She had a look of pain. That was the first red flag, the second was when he looked down and saw blood bursting out a hole in Inko's side.

Time resumed its normal pace and Inko dropped to the floor. Izuku wished he could have helped her right then and there. To be able to control the emotions he had rapidly building within him. Because before he knew it...

The fifth gate opened

Like a concentrated explosion, black smoke burst from Izuku then shot upwards, blasting a hole straight through the ceiling of the mall. The smoke was streaked with strands of fire as a blizzard of embers swirled upwards.

The only thing that could be seen of the green haired boy was the glowing of purple flaming eyes through the smoke. The sudden explosive power began to expand until it's original 3-foot radius was now well over 10-feet.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a deep growl vibrated the entire mall. The people in said mall, swore they could feel it in their soul.

Only 8 seconds passed, and suddenly, a very large paw emerged and slammed the ground: claws digging into the polished wood like butter. The entire hand was big enough to easily wrap around someone's entire body. Then the other paw came forth and mimicked the first one by slamming the floor.

Then the head came out. The mouth was filled with deadly teeth that were the size of large knives. A pair of horns were placed near the back of the head that curled upwards then straight back. Both horns had glowing purple runes placed randomly on them.

When the neck appeared, the smoke dissipated in an instant, revealing the whole body of the awakened beast. An extra pair of horns, similar to the ones on the head we placed on the shoulder blades, but just curled slightly upwards. Instead of the usual red vein-like cracks along the arms and legs, they were a purple that matched the runes. Whenever the tail moved, it left a blazing black cloud in its wake. Each breath made a similar effect that made it look like he was breathing ashes.

Upon the giant wolves' short immergence, not once did it take its eyes of the man. The man who was pretty sure that Satan's hound had come to claim his life.

This. Was. R A G N A R O K

The furious wolf took a step forward with its back leg to gain balance and reared up both hind legs. When on all fours, it was 6-feet tall, but when on just two, it towered at a hight of 13 ft. It raised both arms to its side, pulled them back, and leaned forward as it let out a horrible roar that all of Musutafu heard.

After it's grand entrance, Ragnarök made it's move, it lifted its right arm, preparing to bring it down and end the man. Which is exactly what it did.

When it's open-clawed hand smashed onto the man, it shook the entire mall while creating a cloud of dust. When the dust cleared, everyone looked in shock, then they smiled.

It was All Might.

He was underneath the beast's paw, holding it up from crushing the person below.

"MY MY, NEVER SEEN ONE LIKE YOU BEFORE. VILLAINS ARE GETTING STRONGER EVERYDAUUUUAAAAAAHHH".

All Might wasn't able to finish the sentence before the wolf closed its fingers around All Might's arms and threw him across, and through the other side of the building.

Izuku wasn't in his right mind at the moment. The fury he felt, combined with the overwhelming power of Ragnorok had sent his mind to a more primal state. All he could register was that a rogue had hurt his mother, and now another strong alpha was here. He had to get out of here. NOW.

Izuku located his mother, now sitting in a pool of her own blood, and ever so carefully picked her up with his left hand, avoiding the claws and dispersing the heat in his arm. When he made sure he had a good hold of her, he ran into the city.

*cough cough* "STOP VILLAIN. USING A HOSTAGE WITH ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE" All Might; with a mighty leap, bounded to the escaping wolf.

With only three limbs at his disposal, he couldn't run as fast as he liked. The alpha was keeping pace with him, even though he was running fast enough that most car alarms would go off from him running by it. He was shaking his tail violently, making a big as a smoke screen as possible.

Left, right, left, left, jump over a building. No matter how hard he tried, the alpha was on his tail, almost literally.

"I-Iz-uk-u"

The voice was quiet, but his ears picked it up. He dug his claws into the ground to execute an immediate stop. All Might almost ran right into it's back from how quickly it had stopped itself. 'This is odd' All Might thought to himself. No villain had ever just stopped when he was chasing them. Actually, it seems to have completely forgotten about me. When he heard the faintest of talking, he got in close, staying out of the wolf's vision.

"Izuku, y-you have too sss—stop. Please." All Might understood enough that this beast listened to the woman and didn't seem to be a hostage situation as he originally thought.

He could see the woman now and...SHIT.

Inko looked over to see the #1 hero standing with a silly, yet scared look on his face. Then looked back to her son.

"Izuku, listen to me. Look to your right" The wolf did as he was told, and saw the alpha standing there. He began to let out a growl before he was cut off.

"NO Izuku ggnnnn" Inko was hurting a lot right now, so she couldn't waste time in trying to calm him down. "That's All Might, you understand?" The wolf's eyes widened at the recognition in the name. He didn't know why, but he loved that name, it felt like the person who bared it was an inspiration to him.

He looked back to the alpha that was titled 'All Might'. For a few long seconds, purple eyes met blue.

All Might was slightly unsure of what to do, so he posed his signature thumbs up. Apparently, that was the right thing to do as the wolf approached him and held out Inko, who both had a pleading look.

All Might took the small woman into his hands, holding her bridal style. Helping her put pressure on the bullet wound.

"Izuku, it's okay, you can change back. I'm safe."

Yeah, that sounded really good to Izuku, who was now realizing how exhausted he felt. This new alpha better take care of his mother, otherwise they will be meeting again rather soon. And not in a good way.

Izuku released his hold on his transformation, that he didn't know he was holding. Black smoke leaking from every spot on his body.

While watching the de-transformation, he felt the woman go limp in his arms. All Might's eyes shot straight toward the woman, and relaxed a little when he saw the small raise and lower of her chest. She only passed out, however, she was still in bad condition. He looked back up to just witness the last patch of fur disappear.

All Might's eyes widened at the sight of seeing that the monster before was just a child. The only problem was; he was naked. 'Good thing everyone evacuated the area, otherwise he would have a picture of himself in his birthday suit all over the news.' All might thought before realizing that the boy was falling forward. Thankfully, he wasn't the only hero who had arrived on the scene. Before the boy's face could connect with the pavement, #3 Hero: Hawks swooped from above and caught the greenette.

"I was just gonna leave everything to you, but it seems you got your hands full" Hawks always was a bit of a joker.

"Thank you, It's much appreciated."

"He's really something isn't he?"

"Indeed"

Both heroes looked to the small green haired boy who had a small smile, and a single tear running down his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...