All The Right Places

Bởi chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... Xem Thêm

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FOURTEEN

4.9K 195 48
Bởi chelitabiees

Jungkook's gonna take his revenge three days from now. The dude is pissed, it's all a prank, huh?

Ever since Lisa received Bambam's text, she tried contacting Bambam but he is on a tour right now. Jungkook is a gentleman. He wouldn't do anything bad to Lisa, right?

"Hmm..hello?"

"Your 3 days is up, doll."

The call ended and all four girls were left in awe of what just happened.

Jennie snapped back to reality first and shook Lisa's shoulder.

"Oh my god, Lisa! What was that?" Jennie's voice got two octaves higher from her normal one, indicating how excited she was. Her chinky eyes turned so wide, you can see its veins.

"You flirt!" Jennie added that made Rosé and Jisoo squeal as well. Their faces were red from all the squealing they did.

"So you have call names now? Doll? What do you call him then? Bunny? For his infamous bunny smile?" Jisoo said and slapped Lisa's thigh while clutching her stomach to prevent herself from laughing. The eldest's face is so red, she even has tears in her eyes for laughing too much. Lisa just shrugged and gave her unnie an eye roll.

She then turned to Jennie and Rosé with bulging eyes, as if she is not believing what just happened.

"I'm not dreaming, right? You heard it too?" Lisa said as if processing everything that just happened. The Jeon Jungkook called her. And not just that, he also called her by the name given to her by her fans, doll.

As if on cue, the girls jumped and held each others hands. The four of them forming a circle and just laughing. They seemed like highschool girls being giddy about their friend's lovelife.

"You are gonna have a boyfriend, Limario! Oh my god!" Rosé couldn't stop her excitement for their youngest member. She is genuinely happy for Lisa. "But always remember, not to give everything. Always guard that." Jisoo said pointing at Lisa's chest where her heart is located. "Always choose yourself." She added as she patted the youngest's head.

"Guys, relax. Bammie told me Jungkook's gonna take his revenge, was that it?" The girls decided to lay on Lisa's bed, exhausted from their jumping and screaming just a few moments ago.

"Not to pop the bubble, but is he perhaps getting back at you? Like pretending he has an interest in you, well in fact, he does not?" Everyone looked at Jennie. Jisoo nodded as if agreeing to what her naked buddy was saying.

Lisa's overflowing energy just drained out off of her body. Her jolly and twinkling eyes, lost its shine.

Maybe her Jennie unnie's right. She shouldn't let her hopes up.

Jeon Jungkook liking me? Nah, he deserves better. He deserves someone..someone like him..someone that is part of his world.

Lisa's doubts on herself came rushing in again. All her positive vibes were replaced by the cruel reality of life: You can't always get what you want.

"Ya Lali, we can't be sure. Why are you already sulking there?" Rosé said as she rubbed her friend's back, trying her best to comfort Lisa.

"Well do you really think someone like Jeon would like me? I'm skinny, I'm not even that pretty and I can't even properly converse in Korean because I'm Thai." Lisa's voice was so low, they could not almost hear it.

"Wait...Just hold up there..What the fuck is wrong with being Thai, Lisa?" Jennie's not having any of that racist shit here. "You are Thai and you are beautiful and what's even wrong with being skinny? You are being compared to a freakin' barbie doll, and have you read the hundreds of articles talking about your perfect body proportions? Why are you hating on yourself like that?" Jennie knew how the racist comments affected Lisa. To the point that she demands from their makeup artist to make her look korean, to make her eyes smaller, to put a much more lighter cream on her face.

Lisa may act like she's okay with dealing all the hate comments, handling them subtly, but her unnies can read through her, she is not okay, but chooses to keep it by herself. Pretending like she's strong.

All of them are hurting. But Rosé and Lisa are not coping up well because both are from foreign countries and their parents and close friends are far from them. They don't have that much support. Jennie and Jisoo couldn't fill up the empty spaces. They couldn't cheer them up everytime they receive hateful opinions, because they too, are struggling to keep themselves from being affected. And today, it's getting into Lisa's system. She is believing all the lies the internet are saying towards her.

"YA LIMARIO, YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THE TOP MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD. STOP THE DRAMA, WILL YOU?" Jisoo was standing up, making a huge circle hand gesture to emphasize how big the world is.

"How lucky is the man who's gonna own the only person who beat 3,999 auditionees and was the only one accepted to be part of YG Ent., not to mention you are the first foreign artist in our entertainment. You are amazing, Lali." Rosé only knows how to spit some facts. Lisa is absolutely one of a kind.

"The best thing that you could do is ask him directly. If it's a prank then screw him, but if not, then Jungkook does not care if you are skinny, he sure thinks you are pretty and he does not give a damn about you being Thai, he is friends with Bambam after all. Right?" Rosé said and enveloped Lisa in a hug. "We are skinny legends for god's sake!" Rosé added, embracing the fact that she is as well trying to love herself, and accepting that skinny or not, she's beautiful, they are beautiful.

Lisa let out a laugh and hugged Rosé back.

"Okay, gonna continue packing. You better start packing too, Lisa." Jennie said as she strut her way out the room.

Rosé followed soon after, leaving Jisoo and Lisa in the room. "Maknae.." Jisoo called Lisa who is laying on her bed and meddling with her phone.

"Hmmmm.." Lisa faced her unnie who is looking at her with unreadbale expression. Jisoo's eyes were blank. "Why?" She added when Jisoo just stared at her, and stayed quiet.

"I don't want to be the bad person here..but.." Lisa sighed and offered her sweetest smile to the worried Jisoo. "Unnie, I promise I would not do something to make you guys worry, okay? Besides, we don't know Jeon's real intention yet. So relax, okay?" Jisoo nodded and managed to smile a little.

"I trust you, Limario." Jisoo got out of Lisa's bed and brought Luca with her. "Gonna play with this one outside, you better start packing!" Jisoo used Luca's paw to wave at Lisa. The latter let out a laugh and turned back to her laying position. Drowning herself with her thoughts.

Lisa is alone in her room. Laying flat on her messy bed, due to the constant brawling of her and her cats.

She stared at her phone, waiting for something to pop up. She wanted to ask Jeon Jungkook about the call earlier, but she couldn't even manage to tap his name and type a message. She does not want to mess up again.

"Are you playing with me, Jeon?" She asked no one. Leo did a meow that made Lisa face him. "You think he is getting back at me, my baby Leo?" Lisa scooped Leo up but her cat did all it's best to let go of her grasp. Lisa whined and looked at her pet. "Urgh! Even my cats do not like me, so how can Jeon Jungkook?"

She rolled over her bed, her face now burried in her bunny shaped pillow and produced a muffled scream.

After letting out her frustrations, she decided to just call it a day and stood up to get a shower. She's covered with cat hair and is very sweaty from packing her things. She finally did her packing earlier after her gushing and talking with the girls. She tried to be busy to stop herself from overthinking.

Right after she finished in the bathroom, she changed into her favorite Cooky pajama set. All the girls bought the BT21 pajama sets. They find the characters so cute and unique.

Of course, Rosé got herself Chimmy. She said it's because she was touched about Chimmy's back story. The way he was put in a box and was left alone.

Jisoo chose RJ because she said that it looks like Dalgom, which is very very not true. Dalgom's a dog, how could she compare it to an aplaca. Or maybe Jisoo was actually reffering to RJ's color, which is the same as Dalgom's.

Jennie chose Shooky. And when she was asked why, she just shrugged and said that all the remaing ones have bright colors. The girl is obsessed with black, and since Shooky's the darkest among everyone, she chose it.

As she was laying on her bed, she noticed that her phone's screen was lighting up and Doja Cat's Moo was playing. Her heart started beating faster. She looked at her wall clock and it says 11:38PM.

Who would call me at this hour? She thought to herself.

There are only four people who might call her at midnight, her members, who by now are getting their beauty sleep and Bambam who is probably busy doing their tour.

With trembling hands, she tried to reach for her phone.

Please not Jeon. Please not him. Lisa repeated, making it like a litany.

She finally had the guts to look at the screen and her breathing was so heavy, her eyes turned into perfect circles, her mouth agape. Jungkook's name is visible on her phone's screen.

What do I do?? Her brain is having an internal panic.

Should I answer? Should I not?

Lisa took one long breath and waited for another two rings before swiping her screen to the right, a gesture that indicates she is accepting the call. She has been waiting for his call after all.

"Did I wake you?" Jungkook's voice is so soothing, Lisa could literally sleep by just listening to him talk.

"Hmmm?" Lisa mentally pinched herself. What kind of answer is hmmmmm?

A chuckle can be heard from the other line. And Lisa was controlling herself not to squirm. The girl loves the way Jungkook sounds when he laughs. She feels giddy hearing his voice on the phone.

Lisa wants to hear Jungkook's voice, that was why she was waiting for him to call, but now, she is not mentally, physically and emotionally ready to actually talk to him.

"I said, did I wake you up?" Jungkook repeated his question, this time his voice is playful.

"Huh? Ahh..no.." The royal maknae even shook her head, as if Jeon Jungkook can see her.

"Good..uhmm..I was just wondering if you could come out?" If there is a color redder than red, that's probably the shade of Lisa's face right now.

Why would Jungkook ask her that question? Lisa is so close at losing the little amount of composure she has. Her heart is beating like crazy, like she ran a freakin' marathon.

"Out? Like what out?" Lisa's voice was trembling, not because of fear, but because of utmost excitement.

"Like out of your dorm. Into your building's basement. That kind of out." Jungkook's voice was teasing.

Lisa gulped upon hearing the word basement. She recalled how she was bullied when she first came to Korea. Other trainees were jealous of her, because she always gets A on every evaluation and they wanted Lisa to quit and just go back to Thailand. YG Ent. is basically a survival show, minus the cameras.

Is this Jungkook's revenge? Is he going to scare her?

"Hello? Lisa?" The other line was quiet. Lisa is breathing heavily, her excitement turned to fear.

Is he really just making fun of me? She wants to confront Jungkook, but no words came out of her mouth.

Great Lisa, you are so good at keeping quiet. She's really frustrated at herself for not being able to talk. She really wants to, but she feels like when she'd open her mouth, she can't express her words the way she wanted to. Korean is not her first, nor second language. It is just so difficult for her.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go up there. Wait for me."

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Do you want the story's approach to be slow? Or should I just get to the point and end it?

I am torn between adding scenes in between, but maybe it would be too long for you guys, watcha think??

Anyways, hope you like today's update. Gonna try my best to update tomorrow!

-love

C

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.9K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
2.5K 80 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
106K 3.1K 60
Lisa is a business student at a university. She had a happy and normal life until their company began to decline gradually. She had a boyfriend... th...
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...