The Heart of A Killer.

By ReReyanna

Savay Suarez is a survivor of trying to be brutally murdered in her own home when she was just 18 years old... More

ATTENTION!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

10.

1.5K 75 17
By ReReyanna

Chapter 10 |

"Okay, your earpiece is connected just be sure not to move around too much with your camera on your tie." Gina nodded into the mic

It's 7 at night and Orlando's dad as been calling him non stop about where he's been. So we're two blocks away from the warehouse in my car waiting for information.

"You think he's going to be okay?" I looked into the back seat.

"He should be just fine, I mean it's not like it's a different rivalry he's meeting up with. It's his father." Sydney shrugged

I nodded taking into consideration of that's actually the whole truth.

I took a deep breath doing a silent pray.

God, please don't let something happen to him in that building. He's all I got to make what's right fall into place...

O R L A N D O | G O N Z A L O

I nodded to the guards at the gate as I entered.

"Can you see?" I mumbled

"Yeah boy, we can see. Who is that guy on the left with the white hoodie?" Gina asked

I turned to see my cousin Tony.

"My cousin Tony."

"He eh... you know."

"Gina focuses on the place and stop trying to get with that boy cousin." I heard Savay in the background, I chucked

"Girl, you just cause you all lovey dove with him don't mean I can't do the same."

A smile appeared on my face as the thought of us together came to mind.

"I can hear you, blushing nigga."

"Please Gina, shut up," I mumbled

I knocked on my fathers' door as he replied with a low "Enter."

I opened the door to see him and his assistant Maria

"My dear son, where have you been?" He came over to give me a hug.

"I was on break for a while, we all need a break don't we?"

"As insisted, so tell me... what information do you have on The Suarez's daughter."

"Nothing yet, but I do know she goes to a nightclub that I was hoping Tasmanian could handle."

Tasmanian is one of the cruelest people in this cartel. That's who actually killed her parents. Now there's no reason we shouldn't get him out the way as soon as possible.

"Of course son. But what are you going to do about her?"

I huffed, "Maybe if he brings her back I'll handle the rest."

"Sounds good."

"Let me get the bitch, I'll show her who's boss," Maria uttered

I rolled my eyes, "No offense, but she would beat the living hell out of you if you both ever crossed paths."

The girls started laughing in my ear, "PERIOD TELL HER SHE'LL GET JUMPED."

"Please, I'll put that bitch on her neck."

"And she'll put your ass in a box."

"Why are you so protective over her?"

"I'm not. Look how many MEN she killed, you think she won't gutter your ass in a second. I say leave it to Tasmanian and let him handle it simply." I shrugged

My father studied both of our movements as he nodded, "I'll leave Maria on this one. I'm pretty sure she can handle her."

"I'm about to murder this bitch," Savay screamed in my ear

I grabbed my ear in pain, "Damn."

"Sorry." She whispered

"What's wrong?" My father got up from his chair.

"Nothing, my ear been bugging me all day."

"Let me check." He walked over

I put my hands in front of me, "Nah, I just need to lay down. I'll catch you later. Love pops, I'm about to call ma and check on her."

"Alright son, tell her I love her."

I mentally roll my eyes as the bullshit he just laid out in front of me.

I turned around as Maria spoke, "Your little dream girlfriend gonna die soon Orlando."

I laughed, "Fuck off, your just mad because I don't want you."

She stuck her middle finger up as I winked.

I walked out as I ran into my cousin Tony, Now he's my cousin from my mother's side... so I know he wouldn't mind helping me with this mission

"Yo Tone."

His head turned towards me and smiled, "Wassup, you just came from upstairs seeing that son of a bitch?"

I nodded laughing.

"Man, when I pay my debt... I'm out of this hell hole."

"Want to cut that debt to an end?"

"Hell yeah, I've been waiting since 05."

We both shared a laugh at his exaggeration, "Come take a ride with me."

S A V A Y | S U A R E Z

"Your girlfriend know you here ?" Gina asked

I and Orlando looked at each other as we quietly laughed.

We had Tony jumped in the car with us. Gina and Sydney argued on who should get in the middle. Gina won when she threatened Sydney she'll beat her ass.

"I don't have one. Been single for 2 years."

Orlando smacked his lips, "Niggas lying now." He mumbled

I laughed as Tony smacked his arm, "Okay 4 months. But it feels like 3 years."

"I thought it was 2?" I questioned

"Oh yeah, that too. Combine them numbers."

We all shared a laugh. I parked the car as me and Orlando turned around to Tony with our guns pointed to him along with Gina.

Sydney went on the other side of the car to make it where he was in the middle as she put a knife to his neck.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!, what the hell did I say wrong?!"

"What did Leon say he would do to me?" I asked

"To you? he doesn't even- Holy shit!, your Savay Suarez... El Famoso Diabla. Damn you sexier in person."

Orlando flicked his forehead, "That's mines."

It took me a while to realize what he just said.

"What you say?" I said turning to him

He winked as we focused back on Tony.

"I'm about to piss myself, please get them guns out my FACE!"

"Tell us what he said then."

"Okay okay, he said he knew where you stay and later tonight he was going to go through it and trash it hoping he would find you. He said that before Lando got here."

"He was going to do it himself or have someone else do it?" Sydney asked

"I don't know. But you know Leon not going to do nothing himself, he always it people do the dirty work and take credit."

Tony pushed Gina gun out his face, "Now can I please be informed on what the hell is going on!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 409 17
"14, 17, 18, 17, 16, 14!" She yelled, listing the numbers on the page. "That's how old they were, when you drugged them, and repeatedly violated them...
7.7K 135 20
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
10.8K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...
4.1K 291 9
"Is there anyone you can trust with you're life?" Boss had asked me. I thought hard. I had managed to tangle myself in a web of deceit, murder, greed...