The Heart of A Killer.

By ReReyanna

Savay Suarez is a survivor of trying to be brutally murdered in her own home when she was just 18 years old... More

ATTENTION!
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

5.

2.2K 110 37
By ReReyanna

Chapter 5 |

O R L A N D O | G O N Z A L O ^

I smoked my blunt as my mind trembled to Savay.

Sexy Savay Suarez. Damn.

Can't lie. One of the youngest, baddest in the game.

I'm not just attracted to her looks, but the way she plays ball. I feel bad for the way my father handled things with the Suarez family, all because he was jealous.

That's why he has to die, not only that... but the disrespect to my mother will not be tolerated.

All my life that's what he laid in front of me, is how to disrespect. Instead of showing me how to love and make smiles from my family happen. But all he does is think about his fucking self.

My jaws clenched from just thinking about how the bad outweighs the good memories of the times spent with him. He could give a fuck about family, if money isn't on the table behind it.

A loud knock came to my door as I grew confused because no one knows where I live, not even my family. I grabbed my gun as I looked through the peephole.

I answered it in an irritating tone. "What do you want?"

"Ohhhh. Let's try that again. Go on, go sit back down."

I huffed loudly as I sat down and she closed the door.

She knocked again as I got up, "Yes Savay?"

"Yes, I like that one way better."

I laughed lowly as she smiled.

"How did you find me?"

"I have my connections. Plus, you said if I needed to vent come contact you."

"Contact. As in Text, call."

"Or pop up here so I can feel like the advice your about to give me will be genuine."

"Okay honey, vent." I rolled up another blunt as I looked at her with that look

"Well, of course, I want to I'm about to express my problems."

I nodded laughing as I began to roll.

"Okay, so remember last week when I killed Jessica?"

"Yeah."

"And do you know Beth from the cafe?"

"Short blonde hair, and always got the air maxes on?"

She nodded, "Yeah I do."

"Ok, when I was in there... I saw a picture of Beth with Jessica. I think they were related."

"Ok... where are you getting at with this?"

I focused on the blunt until she didn't say anything, I looked up to see her faced down fiddling with her fingers.

I grabbed her hand. She looked up as I sat her on my lap.

"What are you doing?" She whined

"I'm your therapist, you can talk to me now."

"Therapists don't do appointments like this."

"This the Latina version."

We both shared a laugh as she still played with her fingers.

"What's wrong ma?"

"I'm honestly still debating if I should trust you or not. No offense."

"None took."

But it certainly was for a couple of seconds. Then again, I can't blame her. I am the son of the man who ruined her life.

As she sat in my lap she laid her head on top of mines.

"Maybe we should become the new Bonnie and Clyde?" I mumbled

She giggled, "Yeah... Latina version huh?"

"Exactly." We laughed in unison

"Look, I understand where you coming from. But in order to make this mission we both want to happen, we have to stick together." I continued

"I'm scared."

I lifted my head up in shock.

"You. Savay Suarez is scared?"

She smacked her lips, "Come on if I vent I don't want you judging."

"Okay, I'm sorry ma, go on."

I lit up my blunt as I took a long puff.

She got up sitting face to face with me back on my lap. My heart began to pump uncontrollably but I tried my best to keep my cool. She took it from my hand and did the same movement

"I just don't want Beth to feel bad about Jessica when they eventually find her."

"You're still on that topic? what about Beth does she do to make you feel so guilty?"

"Only person who sees the greater good in me. Tell me that I'm such a sweetheart. If I ever get caught and she finds out what I did to Jessica, how would she think of me?"

Her eyes were low and red by the time she was done. Water started to fill them as we both looked at each other.

"You're a good person who went through some others can't even take. Some kill themselves to not feel the pain. You kill others to not feel it. Whether she finds out or not, when she finds out that Jessica killed your mother... she can't do anything but understand your pain and where you're coming from."

She sat there rubbing her hand over my hair as she listened to me talk. The thought of us being together lingered in my mind.

Which is fucking absurd because I barely know this girl. Personally. But her being her, Savay Suarez... I wanted her to be mine.

"See, this would not make me feel the same if we texted this. Face to face conversation brings out more emotion." She commented.

"Well, I guess I can agree with you on that part. But... your still weird."

"And you're still an ass." I laughed

"My mother told me you can always be an asshole, but as long as you don't become the piece of shit... you're fine."

She laughed loudly as her body vibrated against my pants.

"Uh-uh, stop laughing."

"W-Why?" She continued laughing but stopped

"You're so nasty Orlando." She smacked my chest getting up.

"What!, I told you to stop. I'll be back." I ran upstairs to the bathroom as she laughed.

As I got done fixing myself I went back downstairs to see she was gone. I checked outside but her car was still there.

"Where the hell is she?" I mumbled

I went upstairs to see her looking at my family pictures.

"That's my Abuela. 72 years young." I said lowly laughing.

She jumped up turning around, "You scared me. But she's beautiful."

I nodded knowing she didn't have any family left.

"What was your family like?"

She huffed, "Caring. Fun. No dull moments, especially my Abuela. Only when she's not worrying me about being careful out here."

I grew confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Awe, yeah. She's the only one alive. She's in Guam."

"Well... what are we waiting for? let's go see her." I grinned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 19 7
Oso "Sloan" Reyes & Jasmine Fuerza Her intrigue for him is fueled by curiosity, her pity; by the hatred others have for him and her obsession; by th...
7.7K 135 20
"He made me believe I was worthless and alone, I felt I did something wrong, and I deserved it." Those were the quotes to Nia's everyday life while b...
108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
10.8K 305 48
Skylar Garcia wants out of her life. Her life has never been the same since her brother and mother died. From starting a new life in college, Sky's l...