๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ | jori โœ“...

By wheeinight

โ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which they are different yet th... More

๐€๐“๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
revamping the story!!!

17

3.9K 136 97
By wheeinight

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. THIS IS MY PRESENT TO YOU. I LOVED MAKING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jade's grip on the steering wheel was powerful, full of force with a mixture of anger, sadness, and desperation. She curses lowly to herself as her car sped through the December, cold night. Tears continue to flow out of her eyes as she struggled to keep her vision clear from the amount of water forming in her eyelids and travelling down her cheeks and  her neck. She couldn't even comprehend what had just happened at her house. Her dad hit her𑁋he hit her so hard that she saw the stars and the darkness and the memories around her.

The memories of the happy little girl she once was.

"FUCK!" Jade cries out loudly in her car, breaking on the side of a dark road that she didn't know and beating her hands on the steering wheel hard, letting the rage and anger out of her body. She buries her head in her arms and continued to release her pain. She wanted to release it all, or to just give up and die with her right then and there. Either way, it would still release the pain, and that's enough to satisfy her demise.

Jade's emotions flutter through the icy air, the coldness slapping her face that was almost as hard enough as the one that came from her father. The air smelt of pure smoke and pain and Jade inhaled it inside of her dearly. The pain in her cheek continued to grow from her dad's punch and she swore that a bruise started to form on her face. A dark, cloudy bruise.

She starts the car again, driving down the creepy road. The numbers on the radio flashed brightly in her dark car and she realised it was way past midnight. At that point she felt nothing. She didn't feel a single thing.

She needs something.

She needs someone.

And so the dim lights guide her.

Jade slams a bit too harshly on the pedal as she drove into a certain neighbourhood and lights danced their way across the windows around her car. At least the cops weren't out in that area to catch her speeding. Jade scrunches her face up as she continued to drive through the beautiful neighbourhood, searching for that one house that was like a signal in the night sky.

A few houses lit up with the colours of red and green, though it Christmas was still a while away (in the story). The colourful lights are enough to light up the world slightly around her and Jade gained only a small fraction of happiness just from the sight.

And when she stops in front of the house, wiping the tears off her face𑁋including some leftover mascara that she didn't bother to fix or even try to look nice with𑁋and she fixes her black coat and places her hands in the pockets warmly as she walked up the driveway and arrived in front of the door. The warmth slowly found itself again in Jade's body as the comfort of her coat felt like a safe haven, a chrysalis of her thoughts.

But it isn't enough for her yet.

Jade inhales a deep breath before exhaling, reluctantly lifting her hand to the door and knocking on the cold wood softly. She was still shaking intensely, traumatised from the events earlier that she just had to escape from𑁋to finally escape from the bearing chambers of her home and within her father's grasp.

After a few long moments of waiting, the door finally opens, revealing a sleepy Tori Vega with her hair tied back in a messy ponytail and faded circles under her eyes. Tori seemed to have a good sense of hearing considering that she heard Jade's knocking, making the girl take a mental note in her head.

"Jade?" Tori murmurs tiredly, yawning throughout her words. "What are you doing... here...? It's way past... midnight... sleep..." The brunette rubs at her eyes and looked as if she was gonna pass out any minute. Her vision was dazed; she probably just woke up from sleeping, Jade thought.

Jade also notices that her eyes were red as well, as if she's just finished crying. It filled her slight anger of the possibility, and that surely didn't help the anger that was already bubbling inside of her. But the two different types of anger that she felt were like two completely different definitions: one for her father, and one to whoever caused Tori to cry.

Jade stands in the doorway for a while, clutching the bricks of the house as she continued to let her tears out. She didn't need to say words to let out her pain, her face and eyes already said enough.

"Jade?" Tori calls her name again a little louder this time, thinking the she didn't hear her the first time. "What are you... doing here? It's time... to... sleep and, and𑁋"

A moment passes, however, as Jade answers for her, taking a long step forward and closing the space between them quickly. Jade cups Tori's soft cheeks and captures her lips onto hers finally. Tori let out a small groan from the sudden transition but accepted it warmly, leaning more into Jade's touch as her lips touched Jade's.

And it felt like heaven.

Tori suddenly feels like she's floating. She didn't feel tired anymore and her hands were tangled in the dark hair of the girl she liked𑁋no, the girl that she loved. Her body melted into Jade's perfectly as she stumbled backwards towards the couch and sat down, with Jade on top of her, merely straddling her legs and kissing her fiercely with passion.

The walls around them grew an enormous amount and Tori could feel the smile form on Jade's lips as their kiss deepened, allowing Jade's tongue to enter inside of her own to explore the inside of Tori's mouth. The electricity around them shot throughout their bodies and goosebumps travelled down Tori's spine from this moment that felt like a dream.

A dream come true.

And what felt like an eternity, Jade leans back suddenly, still cupping Tori's cheeks as they both stared into each other's eyes. Both breathing heavily from the kiss and a dark blush on both of their cheeks. Tori just wanted to touch her forever, to shield her, to protect her, and to love her.

At that moment Tori, could see Jade more clearly. Her eyes were red as if she had cried out a river, and a dark mark was crawling its way into her cheek, like a cloudy darkness covering her light slowly and marking its territory.

"Jade," Tori says softly, rubbing the tears out of Jade's eyes. "What's wrong?"

The raven-haired girl let go of Tori's cheeks and sat herself down next to Tori.

"Something bad happened..." Jade speaks slowly, not wanting to break down again. "And... and... I didn't know what to do... so I came here..."

Their eyes meet again as Jade finished the sentence, "...for you. I needed to see you..."

"Jade, you're hurt," Tori pants, pointing towards the bruise on her face. "Here, I'll go get some ice for you in the kitchen." She stands up, beginning to make her way towards the kitchen to retrieve an ice pack from the freezer.

"No," Jade grabs at Tori's wrist a bit aggressively, forcing the brunette to spin back around and face her again. She pulls her back down on the couch, eyes never leaving her. "Stay here with me, please."

Stay with me forever.

Tori smiles slightly, sitting back down again as Jade grabs for her cheeks again and kissed her once more; this time it was raw and passionate and soft and Tori loved it. She loved the feeling of Jade's soft lips touching hers. Tori pulls back some of Jade's wild strands of hair behind her ears as the both of them continued to get lost in their own universe. Jade had her arms around Tori's lower back, fully melted into her embrace.

After a couple of moments, Jade pulls back, however both of their foreheads were touching, as if meant to be.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to fucking do this." Jade pants breathily, playing with the brunette's fingers in her lap.

Tori didn't know what to do as she sat there, frozen, admiring the beautiful girl in front of her with big eyes and a large smile on her face.

"Tori?" Jade coos softly, bringing Tori back to reality and pulling back, caressing the brunette's ultra soft cheeks lightly. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." Tori nods and met her hands with Jade's on her face. "I'm just trying to comprehend what the hell just happened right now."

Jade releases a small laugh and leans back on the couch, her eyes trailing towards the dark ceiling above them which to Jade was filled with beautiful stars, and which to Tori was their universe. The next set of words only deepened Tori's complete and utter admiring for the girl next to her.

"I think I like you." Jade muttered, still staring at the ceiling.

Tori places herself closer to Jade, also looking up at the ceiling and stargazing. "I think I like you too."

A warm smile plants itself on their faces as they turn their heads to face each other again. Jade sneakily trails her hands over to Tori's and they both interlock their fingers together like puzzle pieces, still gazing at one another face-to-face.

Jade had never noticed how beautiful Tori was, how much she noticed her beauty and all of her features that made who she was. Her impeccable beauty just washed over her like a blanket and it comforted her, it soothed her. It made her cold heart unfreeze, made those negative thoughts come to a temporary end.

"So, what does this make us?" Tori asks, jumping on the couch excitedly for a response.

Jade closes her eyes briefly and opened them back up again, her eyes brighter than they were before.

"Would 'girlfriend' be an appropriate choice of word?" she asks, smirking towards the brunette, clearing her throat.

Tori only smiled.

Her face said yes in all different forms.

And then Jade lashed herself again on Tori, kissing her once again deeply and getting lost in her own head, her own thoughts, melting hers with Tori's beautiful thoughts. She never knew how much she had wanted to do this for so long and she finally did it. She finally had the girl that she wanted, and it was right enough to call her hers. It still felt like a foreign feeling to the both of them, but it doesn't take long for the idea to sink inside their brain.

Tori could only hug Jade's waist as the fire around them burned heavily. Her heart ran a million miles as the dream𑁋that she never expected𑁋came true in front of her. If there were a heat monitor right next to her, it would go crazy.

Later, they both went to Tori's bedroom and laid there the rest of the night, in each other's arms with Jade's hand running through her girlfriend's hair as she slept soundly next to her. Jade felt happy for the first time in forever𑁋she was with the girl she loved.

However Tori was not fully asleep, she felt the smile on her face with the feeling of her girlfriend's hand through her hair.

She knew it would take her a long time to process that Jade is her girlfriend.

Two friends who were once enemies, turned into secret friends, turned into lovers. What more than a beautiful love story can this continue into?

"Finally." Jade whispers quietly, her arms firmly secured around Tori's waist as she buried her face deep into the brunette's chocolate hair, intaking the scent of the girl who could finally be with.

Both of them fell asleep together, trapped in each other's love.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

WOOOO! It finally happened! I was so excited to upload this chapter and I just had to do it on Christmas! I'm sorry that I suck at writing kiss scenes haha, hopefully you loved it as much as I loved making it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.3K 26
โ€ขVote and commentโ€ข highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
74.3K 1.7K 23
All it took was one play for Tori and Jade to come to terms with how they were dealing with their "hatred" for each other.
53K 1.1K 14
Jade and Tori never got along. But what happenes when they do? Will Jade admit her feelings or will she run? This is loosely based on I Kissed a Gir...
157K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...