"HE'S MINE!"

By Ruimare-Chan

"Because I'm no one..." I answered to the beautiful girl before me as she angered face ruined her cute facial... More

C1 : "Prologue?"
C2: "Just..."
C3: "Because..."
C4: "I'm..."
C5: "...a..."
C6: "Mob..."
C7: "Character..."
C8: "Couldn't..."
C9: "... I..."
C10: "Fall..."
C11: "...For..."
C12: "Someone..."
ⒶⓊⓉⒽⓄⓇ 'Ⓢ ⓃⓄⓉⒺ
C13: "...from..."
ⒶⓊⓉⒽⓄⓇ'Ⓢ ⓃⓄⓉⒺ
C14: "...your..."
C15: "...harem..."
C16: "...I..."
C17: "would..."
C18: "...fight..."
C19: "...for..."
C20: "Her..."
C21: "affection..."
Be my friend since I'm lonely af

C22: "even..."

1.9K 39 3
By Ruimare-Chan

Title: "even...I can die..."

(Rui: Please don't kill me! I'm sorry for not updating for almost a month...I was busy with school and all—

Readers: raises knives

Rui: E-enjoy the chapter...)

[❇]

Hana's P.O.V;

[❇]

'I'm bored'

I thought and huffed angrily making my bangs being swept away as I boredly gaze at the whiteboard with a pen in hand. On the board was a good five-paragraph of unsolve algebra's question and in front of me is a quarter of the question copied from the board including the answers. My head throbs seeing the numbers as I let out a grunt.
The good news I was alone in class—

The bad news it was f*king recess.

Please mind my language. I slammed my head on the desk creating a loud thud as my hand magically move and continue to solve the questions but I lost my focus when a loud rumbling sound came from obviously my stomach. 'Was half of the cake wasn't enough?!' I screamed in disbelief of myself as I punched my stomach to make the hunger stop. Reminding my stomach that I have to finish this before recess ends but just like it's the owner–it was stubborn.

"Are you okay, Hana-chan?"

I jump from the sudden voice as I faced right to see a worried-looking Noe. 'I was so hungry that I didn't notice him at all...' I thought as I shake my head and replied to his answer with a yes while gesturing him to sit down beside me. That's when I notice the white plastic bed he had hidden behind his back as he put it on the desk. I face back at him to ask some questions.

"What are you doing here, Noe? You know you'll get killed if the teacher finds out..."

I warned him worrying if he'll get caught as I checked our surroundings seeing everything is clear. To ease my worries, Noe lightly laughs it off as he then took out something from the plastic bag while talking. 'I wonder what is it?' The question lingers on my mind.

"It's okay. I asked Briana for help and distract the teacher by helping her with her homework..."

Noe spoke as his eyes focused on the bag as he took out a carton of my favorite brand strawberry milk and my favorite Mexican bun with a light sugar coating. I kept my mouth from drooling as I gave Noe pleaded eyes for the food. 'Noe...' I thought feeling touch as I watch him grab the bread and tear the plastic open.

"Itadakimasu."

Noe whispered as he took a bite from the bun making my eyes grow wide and teary. He then placed the bread down on the plastic as he grabs the milk and opens it at the same time, putting a straw in it and drink it in front of me with a blissful look. That was the last straw for me as I puffed my cheeks in anger and went back to finish the questions while ignoring the bewitching scent from the bun.

"Noe is a meanie..."

I whispered as I glared on the poor paper who turned white from my cold gaze. My hands moved two times faster as my anger continues to rise as I cursed my grumbling stomach, my cheeks felt like it could explode at any moment as I fill them with air.

"Pfftt, Hahahahaha. Hana-chan your way to cute. Here~"

My went blank hearing his cute child like a laugh as he teased me making me blush while I quietly grumble on how to avoid him.  That's when he handed me another set of the same food making my eyes sparkle as I snatch it from his hand and opened it without hesitation. 'Ack! That was rude...' I froze realizing my embarrassing action as I slowly turn to Noe who had a confused smile on his face.

"T-thank you, Noe..."

I whispered as I went back focusing on my bun missing a glance of his rosy cheeks. I mutter a small prayer as I took a bite of the heavenly softness while my face showed a clear delightful expression. 'This is so good~!' I thought as I kept myself from moaning and continue to take small bites from the bun enjoying every little bit. That's when my ears perk up when Noe strikes a conversation.

"Sooooo...Why did you get detention?"

My mouth stops chewing hearing his question as I sweat and avoided his gaze. 'Sh*t what would he think of me...if he knew that I didn't do my homework out of laziness.' I thought as I stumble my words for an answer. Noe's eyes were filled with curiosity hoping for me to give a reasonable answer.

"I didn't do my homework..."

My voice came out in a whispering tone as my bites became slow while I avoid Noe's gaze. A part of me regretted revealing the truth but I'm a bad liar, he'll know eventually. 'Wonder what his reaction be... Will he teases me about it? Be disappointed? Or will he get mad at me for doing my homework?' Various thoughts about Noe's reaction circling around my head as I blankly ate my bread.

"Hmmm, you must be tired."

I heard Noe exclaim as he quietly finishes his bread. At that moment, I felt a struck on my heart as I hid a smile under my bangs. 'Yeah...I was tired.' I thought as I and Noe ate quietly until recess was over. Fortunately, I finished all the equations on the board with answers as I gave it to the teacher who came in after the bell rang. The teacher grabbed the paper and checked all of the answers with a hard gaze.

"Hmmm, you did well Ms.Shirosaki but the next time you didn't send in the homework I gave you. Then I'll send you to the guidance counselor. I make myself capisce."

I gave a nod as a sign of understanding the warning and went to my seatback while the teacher went to his next class. Sitting down on my seat, I flopped on my desk as I release a very loud sigh ignoring a small laugh from Noe. I turn my head as I look at Noe who is smiling at my tired state.

"You evil."

I spouted as I expected on getting a hug from him. 'Just for comfort.' I thought and sat up from the desk as I stare at the entrance door waiting for any students to enter. Noe laughs off my words as he went to clean up our secret lunch while I was busy staring at the door.

Not less than a minute, Noe returns as I got up to clean the whiteboard. 'I was bored...' I plainly thought as I slowly went down the small stairs and went to the whiteboard while staring at Noe who is organizing the paper on the teacher's desk. Suddenly, I tripped over a step making me losing balance as I bring my hands out to lessen the pressure.

"Ow..."

I groaned as I open my eyes seeing Noe's face close to mine while my body pressed against his chest making my cheeks flared up. 'Curse you legs!' I cussed under my breath as I tried to get up making my hands pressed on Noe's chest.

"Hana-chan~!"

I perked hearing the chirping voice that I recognize so well. 'Fuck!' Noe also understands the sign as he tried to get up but that only makes things worse! He got up so fast making me fall behind as I pull his shirt in reflex making him fall on to me. 'Wait isn't this seems worse than before?!' I screamed mentally.

THUD

We both froze hearing something fall from behind. I look up to Noe seeing him slowly raising his head to see who's the person that entered the classroom, even though we already know who it is. Noe's face instantly turned dreaded as his forehead covered with beads of sweat.

"Tachibana-san this doesn't seem like what it looks li—"

Noe reasoned but was cut off by Makoto's hard glare that I felt even though it was forward to him.

'Even though I said I wanted to avoid drama!'

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 22: "Even..."
- 1393 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.3K 61
Hey! Rui here with my FIRST book. Hope you enjoy~♥! Kinda it's a re-write! Lily. An orphan all her life until she got adopted by a man. The man was a...
8.2M 472K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
53K 2.1K 36
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
2.3K 145 53
"What would you rather? Floating in eternal darkness or...serving me? As my champion?" "Honestly? Neither, why in the world would I choose to be a se...