Psychotic Love [bl]

By PenguinFlippy

Lucia Mooncrest died because of a mistake by truck-sama. But fate had already decided for him to die soon. Bu... More

Chapter 1: Reincarnated
Chapter 2: Escaping
Chapter 4: A casual day
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Exploring
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 8: Pain
Chapter 9: Recuperating
Chapter 10: The thief
Chapter 11: A feisty boy
Manga version of my novel
Chapter 12: Chased
Chapter 13: Your Highness
Chapter 15: A normal day in royalty
Chapter 16: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 17: The Taste Of Sweet Revenge
Chapter 18: Let The Game Begin
Chapter 19: ?¿??¿~乇尺尺Ծ尺

Chapter 3: Meeting the twins

17.9K 893 379
By PenguinFlippy

Please v☆te for my story. Warning this is not edited so there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, you have been warned.

Lucia Mooncrest POV
I was heading towards the bedroom of the children I am auppise to look after, their names are Sky and Sora.

I knock and the door before coming in. The second I opened the door a chair comes flying at me. Lucky for me i had quick reflexes and dodged it. I heard a loud noise from behind me, the chair broke and dented the wall.

If i didn't dodge that i could have been seriously injured. I look at the pair twins. They both gave me a death glare, I had an unnerving feeling about this.

If you looked passed the aggression and death glare they actually looked quite cute. They both had gorgeous and luscious white hair. They had beautiful ruby eyes with a tint of oink to it. They both looked very similar so it was had for me to tell them apart.

One of them say "Who are the hell are you and why are you here." I take a deep breath and introduce myself, "I am Lucia Mooncrest, your grandfather sent me here to look after you."

He says "Well we don't need you here, go back to where you were before. Your going to be like the rest of them."  The young boy shoots another attack at me, it was a fire ball. He screamed at me too scram.

But i stay rooted on my spot. I lift my hands in the air to show i mean no harm. I say "I'm not here to hurt you, only to take care if you. I know you don't trust me and i understand. How about this, you can carry weapons just un case while i won't have any. Plus if i even dare hit you, you can kill me on the spot. Just try and trust me, i know it may be difficult."

The small boy yells "You don't understand anything. You don't know what we've been through." He attacks me with another fireball. But this time I don't dodge it, but take it head on. It scorches my arm naming me yelp in pain. I smile at them and say "See I'm bot here to hurt you, i know you've had a hard childhood. Although i haven't been through exactly the same thing I've also been hurt. So at me at least take care of you. How about you introduce yourselves to start off with."

The other twin was hiding behind the person who used fire magic. He says "My name Sora, my little brothers name is Sky. Don't get cocky though, i still don't trust you. I'm hungry to hurry up and get me and my brother some food servant." I smile and say "Alright, I shall get it for you."

I walk towards the door before I heard a voice from behind me say "Make sure to get some snacks!"

I chuckle and nod my head in response. Sore says "What's so funny!"  I try to hold in my life and say it was nothing. I see a table come my way. I quickly close the door to block it. I could hear him yelling and rampaging inside. I laugh out loud and walk towards the kitchen.

Oh yeah I was given a butler uniform, I guess I need to change into it. After i change I look into the bathroom mirror, I must say it doesn't look bad on me. I actually kind of like it.

Oh right I need to walk to the kitchen, but where is it? I start wondering around aimlessly until I see an old gentlemen. I walk up to him asking where the kitchen was.

I told him i was new here, he told me the directions and I went to the area he pointed too. Wow this place was humangous, well it is a mansion after all. I soon arrive at the kitchen.

When i mentioned who the food was for I could see all of the shiver in fear, they aren't that bad I think. They started to say I should be careful and some rumours of them. Like how they killed a maid just because she broke a teacup or how he set a butler's uniform on fire and tortured him.

I don't those children are that wicked. I could see the fear and hatred in their eyes as they told me these stories. I decided to just take the food and leave, I've had of listening to those ridiculous rumors.

Yes they may get easily agitated but there is only so much a child can do. Maybe this is why they don't trust anyone except each other, this is terrible. Well since I am their care taker from now on I will try my best to take care of them and teach them.

Once I arrive back I knock on the door and notify them I'm coming in. I made sure not to forget their snacks or he might go rampaging on me. I hand them their food.

Sora looks at it with disgust and throws the food at me. I manage to cath all the cutlery but get soaked in steaming soup. It was literally burning my skin but this pain was nothing compared to back at that hellish place.

I smile at him and say "Is this not too your liking, would you like something else?" I shouldn't get mad at them, first off their kids, second because of their past. Lastly because I should learn to control my anger and frustration, i just have to be patient with them.

Sora looks at the flabbergasted but then says in an arrogant tone "What food are you feeding me, this crap os for dogs. Get me some beef and potatoes and make sure there is a lot of gravy." I nod and leave again.

I have to go change again, I'm cold and now I smell like soup. I realised that Sky is very silent, unlike his brother. Sky is younger then Sora and depends on him.

I wonder why their mother left them, now that I think about it where is their father. Maybe he is the reason they have powers and why Sky and Sora's mum left them.

I bring the new plate of food back. He starts eating it then complains about it saying it's cooked badly. I bring even more plates of food for it only to be either thrown at me or smashed to the ground. The room was so messy, this is going to be a pain to clean. Zora starts raging and starts attacking me again. Sky is just poking his food. Maybe he doesn't like it.

I then think of an idea, it may or may not work but i might as well try at this point because they seem to like nothing. I say "Master Sora how about i cook the food this time. If it not to your liking feel free to do whatever with it."

Sora says obnoxiously "Fine, but you better make it good or else you'll be grovelling on the ground." I just sigh and leave for the 100th time. This is so tiring and it's only my first day working.

I arrive at the kitchen and all the chefs look exhausted. They all loom at me and sigh. I say "If you don't mind may I have permission to use the kitchen and ingredients."

The chef says "Sure but do you even know how to cook?" I respond saying that i do know how to cook. I have read many cook books and used to cook for myself as a college student as it was cheap and healthier. Plus I heard women liked men who could cook.

I decide to make a dish from where i come from, it's hamburger steak. I mean i heard a lot of children like these right?

I begin my preparation, I tue a apron around my waist and begin cooking. All of the chefs seemed to be impressed at my efficiency.

I finish the dish after 40 minutes. Well I hope this is to their liking, they sure are picky eaters. Kind of reminds me of my little cousin. She won't eat all her food and veggies unless I give her a desserts afterwards. So also decided to make sweets and see if it works on them.

I walk back amd open the door to see a flying piece of furniture coming at me, my assumption was correct as one did come at me. Sora yelled "Why are you so late!" This time it was a glass lamp. It shattered onto the ground, shards of glass went flying everywhere.

I saw a large shard about to hit Sora. I quickly place or the food onto the floor and block him with my arm. The glass pierced my skin pretty deeply. Hoe hard did you throw that lamp for it so have such a strong force and fly all the way over here. I was on the other side of the room for crying out loud.

I see him just staring at my arm. U say "I'm alright, no need to worry about me." Sora suddenly says "I don't care if your hurt, just bring me my food." Jeez he sure is bossy, kinda acts like a spoiled kid.

I bring him the food and say "Here you are, enjoy." He starts saying how it looks like dog food but then takes a bite. For i second I thought his eyes sparkled because he thought it was delightful but then it turned back to normal, guess I was imaging it.

I decide to ask them both how it tasted. Sora says "It's edible but could be better. Your in charge of cooking our food from now on." Sky just nods his head. I'll take that as a yes to whatever Sora said.

I notice the two didn't even touch their vegetables. I say "Eat all your vegetables or else you won't get any dessert." Sora looks at me angrily and starts demanding it.

I noticed that Sky ate all his veggies after I said that. I pass him a slice of cake I made. He starts eating it happily. Sky's cheeks were puffed out due to him stuffing his face, he looked so cute.

I saw Sora looking at me angrily. He still refused to eat his vegetables. After a while he gives in due to the temptation of the cake.

I smile and pat his head, he swats my hand away. I sigh and pass him a slice of vanilla cake. He starts gobbling it down. I tell him to slow down which he oddly does, he usually wouldn't listen to me. Well that's a first step.

They soon finish the cake and ask for seconds which i deny. Sky begins to pout while Sora starts raging. This is such a head ache.

I sigh and say "If you guys behave well I'll give you a piece of cake or a different dessert. That is the only other way you'll get another piece."

Sora shuts up and starts behaving, he reminds me of a cat. I say "Well I'm not going to give it to you if you only behave for a little bit. You have to earn it." I could see Sora trying to contain his anger.

These children have to learn to control their emotions and behave. I want them to grow up into respectful people and prove people wrong, that they aren't monsters.

The sun is already down, it is now nightfall. I gave Sky another piece of cake as he is behaved well. But Sora had another outburst so he didn't get one.

I already told then to go and prepare for bed, it took me a while to make Sora do so since he was so reluctant. He said he wasn't tired and started hitting me.

If I wasn't as strong as I am I doubt I would even survive a day with them. They are still children so that is why j can still deal with them. But when they get stronger I am sure that they will be much stronger then me.

I haven't seen Sky's powers, I know Sora had fire powers. I heard a butler say he used his powers once. Something or somebody made him really angry and he demolished them and there was a massacre. I don't know what happend, but apparently he posseses really powerful water magic.

As I was walking back to my room i hear crying. I decide to go check it out being the curious me. I arrive where the crying was coming from, it was from Sky and Sora's room.

They don't seem the type to cry, but they are kids. I decide to peek into their rooms. I see Sky and Sora both crying and hugging each other. Sora tries to say between sobs "It's alright, just another bad dream. Your not alone, you have me." Ivthen hear Sky speak, this is the first time I've heard his voice and he spoke very softly. "Thank you brother. I just hope to not be betrayed again and be alone. I just yearn for the love and care of someone."

He begins crying more. I can't take this anymore, this is to heartbreaking. I open the door. They both immediately turn to where I was standing. I thought Sora was about to yell or hit me but he didn't. Fresh tears still streamed down his cheeks. He had puffy red eyes, i could see the pain and sadness deep within his eyes.

I walk up to their bed and embrace them warmly. I say "Having trouble sleeping?" They both nod, I tuck them into the bed. I begin sing a song.

(Don't own this wonderful song. I love this song, this js the best male version I could find so yeah... Anyways enjoy!)

°Feel free to skip this°

You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change
Flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb

Thou seek the light
With an outstretched hand
A divine blade lies before you
So command the wake of dreams
To restore the world, cut 'way the seams

Join in our prayer, in our song
Of birthrights and love
Come the sun, illuminate the sky
Pray that we may quell the dark
Light take the throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone

You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change
Flowing like time
To the path yours to claim

Thou seek the dark
With an unsheathed blade
Now a white ivory throne beckons
So obtain the fate you sow
On this path, be weary friend and foe

Join in the tale, in the blight
Of conquest and lies
Come the sun, to tarnish in the sky
Vow that we shall tear the light
Dark seize the throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone

May thy chosen path lead way and grace you with virtue
But surely a balance awaits
So be it bliss or pain you gain
Beyond the route-way's end
You'll gain resilience and weakness
The trials, the thorn in your side
Becomes the greatest strength in you

Descend into the abyss thou see
Where the hearts of many wander
Quietly, they wish and weave
Placing hope inside their one, pure dream

After the storm stills its wake
May all be blessed
So the fate and fallen can find rest
Your will, the water reflects
So all will know
Your hands brought the morrow

You are an ocean of waves
Weaving a dream
Like thoughts become a river stream
Yet may the tide ever change
Flowing like time
To the path, yours to climb

You are an ocean of waves

°Song finished°

They both fall asleep. I turn off the light. I try to leave but I see both of them clinging on my shirt. I chuckle and grab a chair. Well I might as well stay the night and look out for them. I soon fall asleep after the long and tiring day. All I wish is for them to feel loved and happy in their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 716 11
Hello! This is my second oneshots book...which will focus mainly on yandere male characters x male reader stories. The chapters will be updated slo...
2.1K 150 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
138K 6.5K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
581K 24.8K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...