The adventures of Hunter

Galing kay mysticonhunder

These are the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in Gemina with the well known Mysticons. (I don't own the seri... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1-Sisters in arms
Chapter 2-How to train a Mysticon
Chapter 3-The Coronation
Chapter 4-The Mysticon kid
Chapter 5-An eye for an eye
Chapter 6-Heart of Gold
Chapter 7-Scourge of the seven Skies
Chapter 8-Lost and found
Chapter 9-The Astromancher Job
chapter 10-Danger in the Skies
Chapter 11-a Walk in the Park
Chapter 12-a Girl and her Gumplump
Chapter 13-Skies of Fire
Chapter 14-All hail Necrafa
Chapter 15-The Dome
Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents
Chapter 17-Gems of the Past
Chapter 18-Quest of the Vexed
Chapter 20-Through my enemies eyes
Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed
Epilogue (maybe)

Chapter 19-Mutinity most Fowl

82 0 0
Galing kay mysticonhunder

(Believe me, you don't want to mess with Piper, especialy when she is angry)

What's up everybody and welcome to another fantastic adventure with the Mysticons. So, what do you think? Shall we start? Of course we should.

Today was again another special day for our team, because Emerald was going, drums please *drum sound on the background*... to her first date with Kasey. Everyone was very exited, but for Emerald, I could say that she was half exited and half worried. But what reasons she had to be worried? What was going to turn out wrong? That was a ritoric question, you don't need to answer.

Em: *worried* Oh my goblin. I have nothing to wear in my date with Kasey and I forgot what is the thing you do to receive oxygen and I need it right now.
Piper: You mean breathing?
Em: Yes... *huffle* that *huffle*.
Ark: Relax Em. Kasey already knows that you are the sparkliest gem in the mine. But, if you like, I can give you a hand.
Em: Yes... *huffle* that.
Me: I guess you are going to do the dress spell that Malvaron taught you, right?
Ark: Right. With the power of the princess, Mysticon make-over.
Em: *gasp* It's... it's perfect.
Me: I'm sure that this date will stay in history.

Some minutes later, Piper run out to represent Em with her new, fantastic, purple and pink dress.

Piper: Ladies and... ladies, here is Em.
Em: I look good, right?
Piper: Zarya, Zarya.
Me: I think she has her headphones on and listens orc-bash music.
Zar: *to Arkayna after she grabbed her headphones* Hey, my orc-bash?
Ark: Check out our girl.
Zar: *gasp* Wow.
Piper: *sigh* Doesn't she look fabtacular?
Zar: Almost...

And Zarya grabbed a flower and put it one Em's hair to look more fabtacular.

Zar: Now you look fabtacular.
Em: Thank you girls.
Me: And remember, you should always be cool in the whole date. Got it?
Em: Got it.

Everything went exactly as we expected. Em was on her date with Kasey, talking about their favourite series, while we stayed at home playing video games. Or playing with our element powers. But in my plan's I had put to expect Em come back sooner than we were expecting. The reason was an old enemy of the Pink skulls, who was half human, half parrot. That scarvy parrot-human abducted Kasey, but even if Emerald came to the rescue, she couldn't save him without her Mysticon powers. Without het friends. Without her date crew. This was our job for tonight, what else I can say?

~Timeskip to the hideout~

Piper: Zarya, Zarya, Zarya, Zary... I mean, both of you, both of you.
Me: Much better Pipes. Keep going girls.
Em: Zarya, thanks the stars you are okay.
Zar: Of course I'm okay, but Akayna will be grumbled after that game.
Ark: Ugh, this controler is totally cursed.
Me: This is why we named it "The lucky controler". When something is called good sarcastically, in reallity it means that is bad.
Em: Guys I saw...
Piper: Hey, what happened to your dress? *gasp* Did you go for something extreme in your first date? Awesome.
Em: No, we...
Ark: I know a very good spell, which is going to refix it.
Em: No, just listen to me. Someone is coming, he took Kasey and said that he was coming for you Zarya and Kitty and...
Zar: What? Who did?
Em: I don't know. It was some big guy with a bird head.

With those words, Zarya now was shockecd and scared at the same time. She let the controler fell of her hands and she was breathing heavily. I think this was the first time I saw Zarya that frightened.

Me: Zarya, talk to us, who is this guy?
Zar: His name is Captain Chaos.
Choko: *frightened* Chiiiirp chiiiirp.
Jess: *while going near Choko to make him feel comfortable* Chiirp chiirp.
Zar: He captured me, Kasey and Kitty from our village when we were kids.

While she was telling us more information about Captain Chaos, a flashback from the days when Zarya was captured by that birdhead. How we managed to make those flashbacks? Also, why I have so many questions? Anyway, to the action.

Zar: He forced us to become sky pirates. He was meaniest captain to sail the seven skies.

~In the flashback~

Captain Chaos: You have night look-out little Kasey.

Piper: Wow, Kasey very cute back then.
Me: Pipes.
Piper: Oh, not the point, carry on.
Zar: Then one day, we decided to fight back.

Little Kasey: *a little frightened* I can't go up there, it's too high.
Captain Chaos: *in an angry tone* What was that boy? You better watch yourself.
Lil Kasey: No, my unicorn.
Captain Chaos: Go overboard, if you don't want me to throw it off from the ship.
Lil Zarya: Hey, get your hands off him.

Then Zarya tried to kick the on the head that bird, but she missed because Captain Chaos had caught her in the air.

Captain Chaos: *angrily* How dare you disrespect me? This will be the last time.
Zar: Your beak speaks a lot for someone in your place.

In his frustration, he tried to hit Zarya with some of his feathers and his feathers were as sharp as darts, like every single feather of Piper's and mine wings when we transform into element heroes. She dodged it on time and land some feet away.

Zar: *to Kitty* Now.
Captain Chaos: What?

Suddenly Kitty caught his hand with the one side of her whip and she tied the other on the mast. The next minute, because it was raining and lightnings were coming out of the clouds, a lightning hit on the mast and then it hit Captain Chaos.

Captain Chaos: No, not good.

That lightning had burnt one of his wings, completely. In that case we should say that Zeus did his job well. If he was real.

Captain Chaos: Anybody else smells roasted turkey? *fainting after that lightning*

The time to get rid of Captain Chaos had finally come. They went to the nearest island to put him down and leave him there forever.

(Q. Goodfey: Without wanting to interupt, but do you know where is the scepter of time? I have something important to deal with.
Zar: Don't worry, he took exactly what he deserved when we threw him in some tentacles, as we'll see later.
Me: Wait, you mean the tentacles of a beast that was under the pillar on the "Death Kiss" island?
Piper: Yes, that tentacles. Don't tell me you have already forgoten that chapter, do you?
Me: What? No, it's just, I wanted to be sure. Let's continue.)

Lil Kitty: Worked just like we planned Z-star. Now let's get out of here.
Zar: Hold on, our stuff.
Kitty: It's just old trinket, leave them.
Zar: No, that pendant is all that I have left from my mum.
Captain Chaos: Going somewhere.
Zar: *gasp* Hey, let my hand.
Kitty: Come on, run.

And luckily they managed to reach at the ship on time. Oh my goblin, that jumpscare scared the hex out of me when I first saw it. I think there are two holes on the wall of my bedroom on Earth to prove it. One is from my hand and one from my head. Anyway, back to the action.

Zar: *to Captain Chaos* So long, scurvy gramp-skwak.
Kitty: Let's fly some sky.

Captain Chaos: *shouting* You'll pay for this scurvy dogs.

Kitty: And let's make sure we won't come back here again.

~To the present time~

Zar: We left him ruined there, but I always had this feeling that... it wasn't over.
Ark: Don't worry, we'll get him.
Em: We need warned Kitty and the skulls.
Piper: Yeah, that parrot rapled in the wrong feathers. Six words, we are going to roast him.
Choko: *Sllurp* Chirp.
Jess: Chiiirp chirp.
Me: I'm going to bring the rotisserie with me. Very bad I haven't used it for anything else to roast yet.
Ark: Okay, let's go girls, it's magic hour.

We transsformed quickly enough, we made a call to the Pink skulls through our ride about Captain Chaos and when we arrived, something terrible had happened. Captain Chaos was already there.

Zar: Oh no, he's here. Quick Archer.

Captain Chaos: *from far away* Kittt Boon, why don't you come aboard, joining your brother?
Kasey: Run Kitty. Get away.
Captain Chaos: Quite boy.

And he used one of his feathers to hit Kasey on his head, but luckily he dodged on time. This is what we mean  that you have seen your whole life passing through your eyes.

Em: Don't you dare touch him.

Em was the first one to attack, because you know the answer, the Emsey ship will never leave each other.

Captain Chaos: Nobody attacks me and lives to tell the tale.
Zar: You have such a big beak you stupid bird.

Then Zarya tried to attack, but he was using his wings like shields. I wonder how much good work the dude who gave them to him did. It was now his time to attack with some of his feathers, but we didn't managed to dodge it on time. Also, while we were hit, Zarya had fallen into the sea. Unable to stand on our feet, we were defenseless on the ground and Captain Chaos managed to make a bridge to cross from his ghost-like ship to the Pink skulls' ship.

Captain Chaos: *to his giant crabs* Deal with those costume touble makers. And I'll take care of my old crew.

We finally managed to get up and start fighting. Arkayna fired some fireballs from her staff, but she was pussed away from some crabs. Luckily I threw them off the deck and Piper was also trying the same with Em. Emerald had set her shield and Piper was attacking at the crabs near her. We attacked again, all together now, those crabs and we threw them all off board. Basicaly the most of them, but it was still awesome.

Kitty: Time has not being kind to you Chaos.

From behind, Kitty tried to attack Chaos with her whip, but almost all the old pirates come with new tricks.

C. Chaos: How about a little music to soothe the savage Boon?
Kitty: Huh?
C. Chaos: *while holding a pouch* Come away, you child, across the dormy skies. Come away, come away, come away.

Ark: Huh? What's happening?
Em: *while hitting a crab with her shield* I don't know, they are like... hypnotized.

What Captain Chaos did was some kind of spell. I also knew for this type of magic, but luckily I don't follow the technics.

Zar: *into the sea, shouting* Kitty. *while firing a rope arrow* Don't worry, I'm coming.

C. Chaos: *to the hypnoyized group of the Pink skulls* Full spead ahead, into the darkness.

Zar: *shouting* Kitty.

~Timeskip~

We still couldn't believe what had happened. But for sure we knew that we would bring back the Pink skulls and make Captain Chaos pay.

Zar: *at the steering gear* Piper, keep your eyes wide opened for that ship.
Piper: Aye aye, captain. Oops, the telescope was ready to fall.
Zar: Em, poised the the mast.
Em: None of those things made sence to me, but I'll do it.
Zar: Choko, Jess and Seren, ready the cannons.
Choko: Chiiiirp chiiirp.
Me: I have already fill the ones from the right side, captain. Now for the left.
Zar: Also Seren, could you please clean?
Me: Clean? At that time? Okay.

(Prox: Yes, why at that time?
Zar: I wanted to make her angry, for the battle. But as you see, it didn't work.
Me: By letting yourself being captured by Chaos was enough to fill up my anger batteries. You didn't had to put much effort. Let's continue.)

Zar: And Arkayna, secure that bridging.
Ark: I'm on it.

Well, Arkayna tried to do it, but the mast fell down from its possition and the rope Arkayna had in her hands made her go up, fell down and finally get roped on the mast. Okay, we weren't born on a ship, so don't judge the clumsyness.

Piper: Argh, damn it.
Ark: *angrily* Ugh, can someone put me down please, before my blood come to my head.
Piper: Guys, angry Dragon Mage up ahead.
Me: So you need the fast way. I'm on it.
Ark: *falling down* Aouch. Maybe the next time I should say the good way.

Zar: *sigh* I've got to get my old crew back, before we destroy the ship.

Em: Why would they all just abandod the ship like that?
Me: It looks like Chaos hypnotized them.
Ark: Right, that song must have been a charm spell.
Piper: But if it was the song, *in a hypnotized-like tone* why it didn't effect us?
Ark: Some charms target specific people.
Me: If he has a personal momento to do it.
Zar: Which he has. That bag of our stuff he used to torture us with.
Em: But it didn't effect you, because you were under water.
Zar: Right, I didn't heard the song.
Em: *while picking up some orbphones* And you don't want to. Noise canceling orbphones.
Zar: Em, I don't need your stupid headphones *while letting the wheel*.
Me: Eh, who has the wheel?

Without Zarya holding that wheel, the ship was uncontrolable and everyone was bumping on the ship, while they were trying to hold from somewhere.

Zar: Seren, hold the wheel for a sec. Em, I'm sorry. Chaos ruined my life once and I'm just freaking out because... because he's doing it again.
Me: No he's not, because we won't let him.
Ark: Not a chance.
Em: I'm not giving up on Kasey and I know you would never give up on Kitty. So take these orbphones and let's go find them.
Zar: Thanks girls. I just wish I knew where he took them.
Me: Maybe to the last place you left him? I'm just saying.
Zar: Wait, Chaos said he wanted to give'em a taste of their own medicine. Pipes, toss me the telescope.
Piper: Here you go.
Zar: Forty four five north, five point one two east. The one place Kitty and I sworn we never go back to. He's taking them to the island.
Me: You know, the most of the time, is bad to swear to something or to someone, but this time, I want you to swear that you will rock Chaos.
Zar: Huh?
Me: With orc-bash.
Zar: Oh, got it.

Luckily we were right and guess what we found in our way. The ship of Captain Chaos and himself. Time to attack.

Zar: Fire.
Me: Take that Chaos.

We hit it right in the target. He will pay soon.

Zar: Fire again.
Me: Wait, where did it go?
Em: Aaaand that's never good.
Chaos: *to Em* No it's not.
Ark: Look out.

Then Chaos fired back to us and that hit forced the ship to turn and Zarya couldn't stop it with the wheel.

Zar: Curse you, you rusty old grump-sqwak.
C. Chaos: Wait, there is only one person foolish enough to call me that. Your colored suit don't fool me anymore. Get her, bring me Zarya Moonwolf.
Ark: Well, let's crack some shells.

And Arkayna started in this battle, throwing off board some crabs. Em was also threwing some crabs, but more of them were still coming to the ship.

Em: That crab walked the plank.
Me: If you want her, you should pass my corpses first.

And then I was running through a line with crabs and one after one were falling into the ocean.

Piper: Alright crab cakes, I had enough.

That hit also send them flying to where they came from. In that case I mean the ocean, not the rival ship.

Zar: Hey, let us some crab puns here.
Ark: Ranger, there's a crab behind you. Watch out.
Zar: *to the crab* Claws off snap-head.
Me: *falling down from the mast, ready to attack the crab* Take that Mr. Krab. If you want money after all these, you are unlucky.
Zar: Good work girl.

Then Zarya was hitting a lot of those snap-heads. Also, Choko and Jessica were doing a good work, using the canonballs as weapons, but guess who had come again with us. The old fluster of Jessica had tresspass and it was coming to the rescue. We were close to win, until...

C. Chaos: *to Zarya* You were always bad at taking orders. Perhaps some music can make you behave.
Em: Quick, your orbphones.

Suddenly, a crab came from behind her and hit her hard on the head. As a restult, the orbphones fell from her hands and they disappeared into the ocean.

Zar: No. They're... gone.
C. Chaos: Come away, you child, across the stormy skies, come away, come away.
Piper: No, Zarya. Fly phoenix, fly.

But it was too late, they just vanished in thin air, with Zarya and the Pink skulls on the ship.

Me: No, no, no. If I find that birdhead, I will... even I don't know what I'm going to do to him.
Ark: No, they're gone.
Em: And so are we if we don't get control of the ship.

While we were at the edge of falling into the ocean, Zarya on her side heard the story of how Chaos managed to escape. He was trapped there for three years, until he found an obelisk and when he begged to the obelisk to give him the power to take revenge from the Pink skulls, by giving them to the obelisk as a sacrifice. The revenge pack for captain Chaos included a new pair of wings, some pirate crabs and a ship, which can vanish itself in seconds. Anyway, back to our falling ship and I'm not talking about the ships of the fandom. Arkayna was the closetest one to the wheel so she grabbed it and tried her best to keep it up on the sky.

Ark: I'm starting feeling that I'm not good with flying ships.
Em: *sarcasticaly* You think? Oh no, elf overboard.
Me: Piper, catch the axe with the rope.
Piper: Phew, thanks.
Me: Your welcome, mine turn to try the wheel. *to Arkayna* If you excuse me. Pull up, pull up. Phew, that was close.
Ark: After all, I think we can handle a ship, right?
Piper: No, no we can't. Excuse me, out of the way.
Em: *whispering* Hold on Kasey, we are coming.
Me: Pipes, I recommend you to take some of the slices of toast I brought. I think they would be good for your stomach right now.

(Kitty: You know, I still wonder how you haven't destroy it yet. The ship has passed many storms in the past, but this... this was something else.
Ark: Hey, we tried our best to keep it whole and so, here it is. It haven't been destroied at all.
Aaron: Also, why you didn't call me to come too?
Zar: I wanted you to stay alive, but let's not talk for the one time I called you to a grand mission and you make it barely alive.
Me: *whispering* Zarya, I said no spoilers.
Zar: *sigh* Anyway, let's go.)

Finally we managed to fly that ship again. In the meanwhile, Captain Chaos brought the Pink skulls to the obelisk, but something unexpected happened. Zarya was pretending to be hypnotyzied all this time. She managed to put her own headphones under her hair and she was listening to orc-bash music. The thing with the eyes... I still can't get it.

(Em: So this is what Seren meant back with the headphones. About rocking Captain Chaos.
Zar: Basicaly, this is what I get, but I think this was the meaning from the begining, right?
Me: You have learned my ways of thinking very well. But still you have to learn me the trick with the eyes.)

Then Zarya woke up Kitty, Kasey and all the other members of the crew and they started climbing out of the obelisk. But Captain Chaos found out the trick and he tried to attack them with his ship. Here was the part when we came to the rescue.

Me: There they are. Fire.
Piper: Yes, we hit it. Now let's pick up the Pink skulls.

Me: *to the Pink skulls* All aboard. It's all yours now, Captain Boon.
Kitty: Thanks. Do you wanna stay at the helm.
Me: You know, let's let it to the captain now, shall we?
Piper: Please, listen to her. We are not made to control a ship.
Me: Well, let's get back.

Em: *worried* Oh my goblin, are you okay?
Kasey: I am now.
Piper: No time for cute love stuff. There's something big going on down there.

Piper was right, because from the obelisk some kind of tentacles appeared and grabbed the ship of Chaos, with him and his pirates in it.

Em: This is just like the big Questica battle...
Kasey: With the giant octapus in the episode six.
Em: I think that was episode seven.
Me: It was six, I saw it yesterday and this scene is exactly the same.
Em: Ah, get off me you stupid tentacle. Oh no, it's so tight.
Kasey: Don't worry, the tentacle... *swinging down his sword* is no longer here.
Me: But there are more to come.

That giant octapus thing grabbed our ship too and so me, Arkayna and Zarya fired at it with all of our power, to finally leave this place. Also, Piper was distracting some tentacles, giving a chance to Em to cut some of them.

Kitty: We need to cut it free.
Ark: Unleash the dragon.
Em: Battle unicorn, charge.
Kasey: *to Em, of course* Wow, that was amazing.
Em: Hehe, it was nothing.
Me: Hang on guys.

We cut free from that beast at last. It was time to go home.

Kitty: Haha, yeah, we did it girls.
Piper: We are free, cha cha cha. We are free, cha cha cha. Oh yeah, pop in and lock in.
Me: *up on the mast* Ha, good one Pipes.

C. Chaos: *while hitting Kitty and leaving her unconcious* You'll never be free. The island must have it's souls.
Zar: No, let her go.
C. Chaos: If you insist.*while throwing Kitty to the tentacles*
Kitty: Zarya.
Zar: Don't worry, I've got you.

C. Chaos: All of you, off the ship, now.
Me: The only one who is going to give his soul is you Chaos, if you really have one.
C. Chaos: And who are you to tell that? You are only the girl who is cleaning the deck.
Me: This is Hunter *while flying with a rope like the movies and kicking Chaos into the tentacles*.
C. Chaos: Curse you, you scurvy girl.
Me: Bye bye, rusty old gramp-skwak.

Zar: Okay, where is he?
Piper: Captain Chaos is no more.
Kitty: Wait, who did it?
Me: *while raising my hand and singing* Oh you think you wanna start this. I ain't even from this world, just call me martian. I can kick everyone I please in a hole just like a spartan. Get in trouble with me and you will never be pardoned, yeah.
Zar: You did it girl. Officially you are a part of the crew. If we have any trash that bother us, like Chaos, you can come and clean it.
Me: At your services.
Kitty: Okay Pink skulls, let's fly some sky.

~Timeskip~

Ark: Poised the mast, raise the flags and get those statcrossed a table already.
Me: It seems like you are getting used to it.

Jess: Chiiirp chirp.
Choko: Chiirp.
Me: You are very good at service. Here are your treats guys, for all the fluster. Also, Choko, Jessica, over there is a table for you too.
Choko and Jess: Chiiirp.

Em: Now where were we? Oh, fave Questica episode.
Kasey: Definetely the "Curse of the hunting Castle".

And then they give the kiss, we all waited for that moment for so so long.

Em: Mine is the "Case of the jealous Giant".

Kitty: *to Zarya* They make a pretty cute couple.
Zar: *a little sad* Yeah.
Kitty: Hey, what's the matter?
Zar: I miss my mum and dad.
Kitty: I miss them too. But now you have that to remember them *while showing the pendant*.
Zar: Yeah, the nightmares are finally over.

This is a perfect ending for our big adventure. That's all for today fellas, I hope you enjoyed it and see ya in our next adventure. Bye.

(Me: Phew, finally it's over. Goodnight girls.
Ark: Good night.
Zar: See ya in the tomorrow's training.
Kash: We are going to rock each other this time.
River: That was a bit stolen.
Mallor: She is the thief of the team. She takes whatever she pleases.
Willa: Don't get scared if you see any ghosts.

Me: You know, I think that they won't see the chapter, so I'm safe to tell it. The reason I was asking about the obelisk and the monster with the tentacles is that I wanted to show them in some way what we should expect. You remember what happens with that beast, right? When we destroied it, it left all the people it had taken. I have a bad feeling that in this people was also Captain Chaos. I don't want to worry them, so I'll keep it for myself. I hope I'm wrong, but maybe I should watch out for him. Anyway, tell me what do you think if he'll return back and bye from me too.)

The end of Chapter nineteen

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

726 75 56
(Somthing I wrote in elementary 😂) Long ago there was a legend, a folk tale, a myth that tells of 6 people. Each given a Gem/Stone of power as a cur...
35.7K 822 20
After departing with Rin, Archer returns to his reality marble from there he gets a surprise from Alaya and departs on a new mission. This is my very...
2.2K 42 16
This story is set 25 years after the events of Mysticons (everything before Game of Phones, the last episode I have watched as of now) and deals with...
59.5K 1.1K 79
Sometimes being a hunter and a witch isn't the best combination, Crystal Winchester learns that the hard way. Welcome home Crystal Winchester, Mystic...